You run a gauntlet with kaioken x4

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Scotchbear

You have suddenly learned to use the kaioken x4 ability from dbz. You have mastered it completely

For those that don’t know kk multiplies all your physical stats by the number following it

You have unlimited stamina, you heal after each round

All are bloodlusted including you

Round 1-2 pitbulls

Round 2-A chimp

Round 3-A gorilla

Round 4-3 wolves

Round 5-2 tigers

Bonus round-you get kaioken x20 vs a trex

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KKx4 is too much for these animals.

You could straight up blitz them and smash them with ease. These animals dont have the reactions or speed to keep up.

Trex should get stomped. With KKx20 I could rip out its eyes, find sticks to jam in its sockets, and keep attacking that area till it bleeds to death or till it’s head rips open

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically it’s like being Captain America.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does unlimited stamina mean we feel no pain from the Kaio-ken? If so whats the point of giving us the Kaio-ken?

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see myself taking down 2 tigers even with x4. Their teeth will still easily pierce me, and I can't one-shot them or hold two of them back at once.

T-Rex gets smashed with x20. I'd run circles around it before karate-chopping its legs off and shoving them down its throat.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sivil-Law

I don't even need Kaioken to slaughter these animals...with it is overkill

I'm just a farmer with a shotgun

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think i could clear mid-difficulty. Interesting thread

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By alextheboss

I would be able to run around 60 mph, bench, squat, and dead lift over 1,000 lbs, so I should have the first 4 rounds, though I think the gorilla and wolves should be switched as a Gorilla would probably be harder to kill than 3 wolves even though 3 wolves would arguably beat 1 gorilla, the reason being that the wolves could practically be one shot as an average wolf is less than a 100 pounds.

Now I could possibly see taking 1 tiger, but I think I might stop at 5 due to two tigers probably being too much.

I'm not sure if I could kill the T-rex, though I would be able to easily outrun it if I had to.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i clear stomp all of them

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7
deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even at x4 a chimp could still stalemate me in strength & a gorilla is still twice as strong but with the speed boost & unlimited stamina I should be able to dish out enough cumulative damage to clear if I can blitz without fatigue.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see, if I was 4 times stronger I'd be able to bench press 600 lbs.. I think a Gorilla would be too much tbh.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 times faster, you can bash their heads in with rocks, branches and stab them with the bones of fallen creatures.....the T-Rex....make it follow you to a cliff and Land Before Time that mug

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7
deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dailyukulele said:

Let's see, if I was 4 times stronger I'd be able to bench press 600 lbs.. I think a Gorilla would be too much tbh.

You poor tiny little man! ;) EDIT: .....Or lady? Only benching 150 is cool if your a chick.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Clear all rounds and one shot the Trex

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stomp all rounds without breaking a sweat. I'm seriously amped the fuck up!

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: no it means the kk won’t run out and you can Exert maximum effort for as long as you want

You feel pain still, but your durability is x4

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: this may be the greatest reference I’ve ever seen or will see again for the rest of my life

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: I doubt any of us can fight under those conditions. Goku crippled himself when he used Kaio-ken X4 in the sayajin saga IIRC.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Scotchbear

@jashro44: because he runs out of stamina

For all intensive purposes we have mastered x4 :P

Edited it into op that we have mastered it

Oh whoops reread your first comment. I thought you meant we didn’t feel pain at all

We do not feel pain from the kk that is correct my bad

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@scotchbear: I doubt any of us can fight under those conditions. Goku crippled himself when he used Kaio-ken X4 in the sayajin saga IIRC.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, he was already a bit tired at that for use Kaioken multiple times against Vegeta, and when he used Kaioken 4x He was trying to push Vegeta's GG with his Kamehameha and moments before fired the Kamehameha he used the Kaioken, so likely he was just exhausted cuz of the constant use.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

@joviolma said:
@jashro44 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but, he was already a bit tired at that for use Kaioken multiple times against Vegeta, and when he used Kaioken 4x He was trying to push Vegeta's GG with his Kamehameha and moments before fired the Kamehameha he used the Kaioken, so likely he was just exhausted cuz of the constant use.

That was a factor, but that was just Goku pushing himself to his limit. King Kai has made statements that the kaio-ken can kill Goku. Goku can do stuff like X20 Kaio-ken because he trained his body to be able to do that.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- I can take the dogs, I will be fast enough to dodge them and one shot them

2: I beat it

3: this is a hard fight, a gorilla is a strong animal indeed

4: 3wolves are not easy to beat, I can dodge them quit easily but they know to use synchronized attacks and can saround me

5: the 2 tigers probably eat me lol

Bonus: i stomp easely, I will use my powers to clap my hands really hard, the T-Rex will try to show me he can clap harder.... but it will discover that it can’t clap at all and die from shame

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Raziel2014

no human can actually use kaoiken even if mastered, even going above 100% which the brain completely stops with pain sensors as to save your body from breaking down and tearing muscles and breaking bones, going as much as 400% your limit is asking for every muscle and bone in your body to break. those taking PCP can make them selves stronger.

most athelete with x4 multiplier could clear, average person with x4 cannot, x4 would just make them elite in their sports which aint enough to fight wolves or tigers.

a elite bodybuilder could bech 350LB+, squat over 400 and deadlift over 500LB at 181LB+ body eight,

average male cant even lift 135lb bench, 135LB squat and 185LB deadlift.

you be amazed at how weak an average person really is.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: we're also getting faster though. Meaning tools like rocks would become immensly effective.

Like watch a video, and then 1/4th the speed. Thatd be our combat speed... at least I think that's how the speed thing works.

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is a gorilla stronger and faster than a person with all their states multiplied by 4? If so, it should realistically stop their. If not then probably at the tigers. Skin durability x4 still isn't going to stop tiger fangs.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By stl9997

Kinda dumb.

A grown man can take two Pitbulls assuming you're not talking about bully breeds mixed with other breeds that make them larger.

Different species have different muscle densities that equate to raw power. There's a high chance a grown male chimp is 4 times stronger than a grown man.

For the bonus, if you were 100X stronger, a T.Rex would still eat you pretty easy. Pretty sure estimates put T.Rex's bite force at 8-10 thousand pounds. You'd need to be able to have squat the T.Rex's mouth open while not being pierced by it's teeth. It would literally take the world's strongest men to fuck up a T.Rex with a 20 times multiplier.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jooosh1996

@stl9997: An average male can punch with around 500lbs of force psi. With a KKx20 multiplier not only would you be too quick for the T-Rex to catch/react to you would literally one shot it. 500 x 20 = 10,000 of force psi. That would be like a bullet from your fist being so small and fast.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996:A bullet is much denser than fist, and what's 10'000 pounds to an animal that fights it's own kind that pack that much force? And most sources show humans punching much lower on average.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anyone with KK x4 stomps most of animals

T-Rex round is close but I don`t see how he is tagging me

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: With the KKx20 you are 20 times more durable, stronger, faster, react quicker. The size of the dinosaur compared the small speed of the fist would not matter. You could easily clear the Trex with a jump. Theres no dinosaur close to that speed, strength and size.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KK doesn't add durability, it did the exact opposite in the anime/manga. Being faster and being able to react quicker is great, but I don't think it gives the strength needed to put down a T.Rex. The speed advantage would be enough to dodge and move around but the damage output wouldn't be enough.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: Thats stamina and the OP states unlimited stamina...A Trex bite force is around 13,000 pounds of force psi. So a punch with 10,000 pounds of force could do a lot of damage especially since the average person can throw around two punches a second thats roughly 40 punches each one with 10,000 psi per second... Theres no way in hell a trex would survive that.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996: With unlimited stamina I have to agree. Without it, you wouldn't have the consistent strength to damage. Not sure why this KK. Might as well just be "What if you were 4X stronger with unlimited stamina.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

average tiger is 5 times stronger and faster than average humans. we all stop at tiger

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wipe out all rounds with a Kentucky Fried Smash