You have to fight Darth Vader. Who's body do you switch places with?

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DanteKesha

Poll You have to fight Darth Vader. Who's body do you switch places with? (10 votes)

Ink 20%
Negasonic Teenage Warhead 50%
Underworld (Jack Dio) 10%
Tiger Shark (616) 0%
Angel (X-Men) 20%

Round 1: On the Death Star

Round 2: The Battle is at the Junkyard from "Deadpool", and there's light rain

• 
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I switch places with Starkiller and kick his ass

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i voted for Ink based on wikipedia then I read about negasonic warping reality so she would definitly win.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stunnersix
RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think this is considered a 'Me with this guys powers vs someone else' so yeah.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Negasonic FTW, Vader cannot beat a reality warper as versatile like her.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Yep not many know of Starkiller's feats. He is a monster. I would put ANY Jedi or Sith against him one on one. He only lost once against Vader and the Emperor and only because he showed mercy lol.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I switch bodies with the Highgroud.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: Starkiller is stronger then Vader but Vader is just a midtier. To be fair Starkiller is not the most powerful force sensitive, or the most talented lightsaber fighter by far. There's a handful of both Sith and Jedi who could and would beat him in a fight. I'll just name a few

Sith Lords:

- Valkorion

- Marka Ragnos

- DE Sidious

- Nihilus

Jedi:

- Grandmaster Luke

- Master Yoda

- Mace Windu

- Revan

There are also other force sensitives non sith or jedi who could beat Starkiller like Mother Talzin or the Mortis gods. Starkiller is powerful but honestly I would struggle to give him a place even on the top 10 list.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr said:

@stunnersix: Starkiller is stronger then Vader but Vader is just a midtier. To be fair Starkiller is not the most powerful force sensitive, or the most talented lightsaber fighter by far. There's a handful of both Sith and Jedi who could and would beat him in a fight. I'll just name a few

Sith Lords:

- Valkorion

- Marka Ragnos

- DE Sidious

- Nihilus

Jedi:

- Grandmaster Luke

- Master Yoda

- Mace Windu

- Revan

There are also other force sensitives non sith or jedi who could beat Starkiller like Mother Talzin or the Mortis gods. Starkiller is powerful but honestly I would struggle to give him a place even on the top 10 list.

Most of your list is respectable. But really, if you review the feats of Starkiller in comics, video games and books he would either stomp or stalemate most of this list. But the catch is Disney canon. Many of the jedi/sith are non canon. Well then again Starkiller may be non canon at this point lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I switch body with Bane and proceed to break Vader's back.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: well I assume we are talking about non canon stuff after all canon is basically a handful of movies and a few new comics.. also Starkiller is non-canon as well. as for feats... Starkiller has very impressive feats but so does people I have listed. The difference is during the period Starkiller was alive there were almost no Jedi or Sith left in the galaxy so most of Starkillers feats are either environmental or against fodder and those are not applicable against someone on similar power level. While the people I have listed have plenty of impressive dueling feats as well. By the way I'm not saying that Starkiller is weak I just think that there are people who have even better skills abilities or feats than him.