Yoruichi and Ichigo Vs Spider-man and Midnighter (read OP)

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Yoruichi Shihoin and Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Vs

Spider-man and Midnighter (Wildstorm)

• Morals On
  • Midnighter cannot use doors
  • Ichigo is SS-Arc version energy projection is allowed
  • Spider-man is current (Way of the Spider training etc....)
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Mid and SM have standard level shunpo speed
  • Takes place in a neutral-universe where Midnighter and Spider-man can see/touch the other team and Ichigo and Yoruichi still get to keep their abilites
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

Morals on, are you trying to limit midnighter?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

Morals on, are you trying to limit midnighter?

Well considering there probably isn't a difference between Morals On and Morals Off Midnighter (morals on seems more tolerant though) I just thought i'd try them in-character first.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Strider92: He'd win regardless, and he can see them even without the equalizer on (as he did with lamplighter)

bleach ghosts can be touched dude, like how chad beat that hollow with the telephone pole early on

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@RumbleMan_Exe: Fair point. I was just trying to cover all bases because i've seen threads get derailed by people saying "oh they can't see them or touch them because they're spirits" I was just trying to make sure the debate didn't get derailed into a page long discussion about whether or not one team could see the other lol.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Strider92: lamers ;p

Ichigo gets neck snapped and yorouchi gets smacked around too

you should keep shunko here to keep it fun

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@RumbleMan_Exe: Really? I'll see what some other people think and if they seem to agree with you i'll add it. I thought that might overpower her a bit.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Strider92: It is only used against soifon and it does have load time, mn has tagged the likes of apollo and surprise kicked sebastian (majestic type)

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SpideyPresence

I thought anime vs manga battles weren't allowed.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@SpideyPresence said:

I thought anime vs manga battles weren't allowed.

Not anymore. New rule came in yesterday allowing them. Hence all the Goku Vs threads lol. Thought i'd try and shake things up by using some other characters apart from DBZ ones.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Strider92: Sweet this is sweet got to make some threads. As for this one i'm not too sure of the outcome.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RumbleMan_Exe: The only reason Chad hit that spirit is because he channeled his reiastu into that pole and @Strider92: How fast is Midnighter because Ichigo is Hypersonic and Yorouchi is even faster

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Strider92: How fast is Midnighter because Ichigo is Hypersonic and Yorouchi is even faster

Well due to his battle computer he is able to perfectly pull out movements to tag speedsters. This one was aparently moving faster than they could think and pwning the Authority and Stormwatch and Middy broke his neck by using his computer to calculate exactly where he'd be at that point:

Since when have Bleach characters been hypersonic? Thats new to me have you got proof of this?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92: Yeah Ido hold on I'l go dig up some scans

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

Since when have Bleach characters been hypersonic? Thats new to me have you got proof of this?

Thats news to me too. I've followed Bleach a while and they seem to be supersonic max.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@Strider92: Here's something I quoted some time ago

"bleach characters have been hypersonic in attack speed since the Ichigo v. Byakuya fight at the end of the Soul Society Arc (when Ichigo countered Byakuya’s bankai by cutting down 1 million petal-blades before they could reach him). Anyone who can at least keep up with Bankai Ichigo is hypersonic. Anyone who can outspeed Bankai Ichigo is hypersonic+."

" Ichigo cut down hundreds (maybe thousands) of petals at a time. Lets take a mid-range estimate and say Ichigo took out 1,000 petals per swing (that’s 1,000 swings for 1 million petals). Byakuya’s inability to react or adjust his attack means Ichigo must have been able to counter with split-second timing (for the sake of simplicity, lets say it took a full second to cut all the petals down). Also for simplicity sake, lets say there’s only 2 meters in the arc of a single sword swing. With these conservative numbers we obtain the following estimation:

(1,000 swings x 2 meters per swing) / 1 second = 2,000 mps

speed of sound = 343.2 mps

That puts end of SS arc Ichigo at an attack speed just shy of Mach 6, with plenty of room to say “maybe the feat didn’t take a full second," or “maybe he was only taking out a few hundred petals per swing." In which case he’d be even faster.

Low Hypersonic is...what...greater than Mach 5 and less than mach 10? I’d say Bankai Ichigo fighting Byakuya comfortably falls in that range."

Also he was able to dodge gins strikes from his sword which extends 13 kilometers 500x the speed of sound during their last fight.

Which is about is about "171,450 Meters per Second"

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@CerberusPrime3k: Thats just reaction speed though. What I was looking for was proof they move at hypersonic speeds. For example getting from point A to point B.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bossmonster

Midnighter Solo's.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CerberusPrime3k: Well thank you for already explaining that befoe I had the chance

@Strider92: Well in theory in order to react at such a level one would also have to be able to move at that level. However theory aside

1.-a shunpo from byakuya was faster than what the human eye can see (ichigo couldnt track it)

2.-next ichigo bankai blitzed the alredy fast byakuya and was creating afterimages.

3.-then he got blitzed by ulquiorra primera etapa even with hollow mask on

4.- then ichigo went "vasto lorde" and blitzed ulquiorra even after his segunda resurrecion

so, if we consider that the lowest grade of shunpo is already faster than what the eye can see,then vasto lorde ichigo should be at least massively hypersonic.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@CerberusPrime3k: Where is that calc from?

not hatin, but just curious here

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@RumbleMan_Exe: The only reason Chad hit that spirit is because he channeled his reiastu into that pole

neppers and don't forget the spirit chain that can null their powers

no special senses mentioned here

but good reflex nonetheless (that dust thing, because spirit detection looks like ribbons)

good ears

he did not even 'see' the hollow (senses did not develop yet, especially reiatsu)

confirmed by Rukia

she guides his 'eyes'

'see' ?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strider1992

@Strider92: Well in theory in order to react at such a level one would also have to be able to move at that level.

Not really reaction time and movement speed are 2 different things. Take Spider-man for example. Here he reacts to a bullet after it has been fired. I'm pretty sure bullets are supersonic (mach 3? I don't know the exact measurement):

However does that mean he could get from one building or another at supersonic speeds? No it doesn't and Spidey has never demonstrated the ability to do so. Reaction Speed does not = movement speed.

1.-a shunpo from byakuya was faster than what the human eye can see (ichigo couldnt track it)

Without anything to gauge it from this does help us as even Batman and Wolverine have moved faster than human's can track. With nothing to gauge it from what is the difference between Bleach movement and say this one:

Daken moves faster than than Deadpool can track him here and Deadpool is of course no ordinary human. However Daken isn't close to supersonic let alone hypersonic in movement speed (he even admits it in that scan). So if someone like this still has the speed to disappear in the shutter speed of a human eye then simply disappearing from view does not mean they are even supersonic let alone hypersonic. Superhumanly fast yes but Hypersonic not even close.

2.-next ichigo bankai blitzed the alredy fast byakuya and was creating afterimages.

Again while impressive this is still not out of street level potential here for example:

Leaving after-images denotes moving faster than the shutter speed of a human eye registers thus the person is seen as standing in the same place before they moved. This is in fact not very fast in superhuman terms. Leaving after images doesn't mean you are anywhere near supersonic let alone hyperosnic.

3.-then he got blitzed by ulquiorra primera etapa even with hollow mask on

4.- then ichigo went "vasto lorde" and blitzed ulquiorra even after his segunda resurrecion

I'm not saying Bleach characters aren't fast but given what we've seen street levelers do who are far from hypersonic there isn't really anything to say that Bleach comes close to hypersonic. Now don't get me wrong someone like Vasto Lorde Ichigo(which doesn't matter as we aren't using Vasto Lorde Ichigo here) is faster than say Wolverine or Spider-man in raw speed but hypersonic? Not even close. I could possibly make an argument for full Hollow Ichigo being supersonic but even that would be difficult.

so, if we consider that the lowest grade of shunpo is already faster than what the eye can see,then vasto lorde ichigo should be at least massively hypersonic.

And yet I just showed Daken can move faster than the eye can see. I can even post Spider-man, Wolverine and even DareDevil doing the same. Moving faster than the eye can process is not a feat above street level. Bleach characters are only above street level due to their energy projection and Zanpakuto powers. Basic stat wise they are honestly not much higher if they are higher at all.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Strider92: my scans above show that bleach characters can be tagged, and MN can see 'em

like when he fought lamplighter who is a ghost undead in revolution and killed em again

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92: Most of that I just copied and pasted from another user on AV

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RumbleMan_Exe: Except the very fact that he comes to develop powers and later be defined as the offspring of a pregant mother who was attacked by a hollow contradicts him being a "normal human" in the first place, meaning he always had reaistu

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@redbird3rdboywonder: DId not explain later about 'charging telephone pole' as ye mentioned, well unless you are willing to show scans. And I stick by rukia's words, don't forget their 'weak point' or the saketsu as in when uryu shot jiroubo to null his powers (reiatsu).

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RumbleMan_Exe: Not really a scan for something based off a logical conclusion reached by evidence later presented and Rukia was mistaken Chad was not nor was he ever a "normal human.' It was during the Full Bring arc in which Ginjo explained where their powers originated from and that Chad's power was later identified as a Full Bring. So in order for Chad to have hit that spirit he had to channel his reaist or reikiri(i think that's it) into the pole in order to hit it, otherwise people like Tatski or ichigo's sister Karin should be able to hit spirits yet they can't(unless I'm mistaken)

Also sorry if I came off a pretentious as that was not my intent

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@redbird3rdboywonder:

Found it XD

It was during the Full Bring arc in which Ginjo explained where their powers originated from and that Chad's power was later identified as a Full Bring. So in order for Chad to have hit that spirit he had to channel his reaist or reikiri(i think that's it) into the pole in order to hit it, otherwise people like Tatski or ichigo's sister Karin should be able to hit spirits yet they can't(unless I'm mistaken)

It explains about the powers, but it did not explain anything about chad charging reiatsu into his punch, it is something that is developed and not automatically in use,

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@redbird3rdboywonder:

Found it XD

It was during the Full Bring arc in which Ginjo explained where their powers originated from and that Chad's power was later identified as a Full Bring. So in order for Chad to have hit that spirit he had to channel his reaist or reikiri(i think that's it) into the pole in order to hit it, otherwise people like Tatski or ichigo's sister Karin should be able to hit spirits yet they can't(unless I'm mistaken)

It explains about the powers, but it did not explain anything about chad charging reiatsu into his punch, it is something that is developed and not automatically in use,

Sorry can't see the pics but I knew there must have been an instant where she hit spirits but I couldn't remember since I'm all over the place right now but Tatsuki does have reiastu though as it was sufficient enough to withstand Yammy's attack. Yes it didn't explain it but he could have inadvertently charged it into his punch and that pole to land the attack

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@redbird3rdboywonder: She bit a hollow's tentacle and made it scream

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RumbleMan_Exe: She also survived being in the presence of a Hogoyoku-enhanced Aizen and not disintegrating, which means she would have reiastu of some kind in order to shield herself from being turned to ashes

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@redbird3rdboywonder:

They develop later

but back then they are still undeveloped (that and crummy kubo retcon out of nowhere to muck things up)

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Ichigo and Yourichi win.

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman could easily curbstomp both at the same time blindfolded.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ anime bleach. I know jack xP This could go either way hoenstly. Spidey has precog to compete with speed, midnighter has the computer. Ichigo is featless for me AFAIK, anyone?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mach 34.....Ichigo Carries...

MAch 20 at least Yoroichi Carries.

Lol @ anime bleach. I know jack xP This could go either way hoenstly. Spidey has precog to compete with speed, midnighter has the computer. Ichigo is featless for me AFAIK, anyone?

Destruction Advantage, even against the NON CANON Amagai fight(seriously, why do people use that as a Inhibitor, Ichigo went bankai on normal hallows in that arc. Ridiculous) But even with that nerf Ichigo is wayy faster than either of these two, Even with SS And battle Computer, they would have a hard time physically keeping up.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amagai arc ichigo doesn't exist.

Yoruichi solos still..

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman solo's this

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#40  Edited By lowlaville

.......Yoruichi was damn fast even without this flash cry. She is even better at Shunpo than Byakuya (one of the fastest captains) and the division captain where she was formerly captain (forgot her name). She will slaughter spidey straight up, and midnighter after a bit of hassle.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I am a huge spidey fan but I know for a fact that even a nerfed Ichigo could send spidey flying with relative ease. first off to get close to high level bleach characters you have to have sprit energy in spades otherwise you just get crushed by thire presence . secondly Ichigo is insanely fast if you read the manga towards the end of the SS arc he could pull off speed feats that are normally relegated to speedsters, and he has insane strength as well. also if he has his sword ( not sure what the Amagai arc is (is it anime?)) he can easly cut spidey in half with just a nick the air presser coming off the blade was enough to cut a building in half ( not an energy attack just the air pressure!). as for spider sense he can detect the blows all he wants Ichigo is faster than him and as said before he can pull of insane attack speeds spidey will go down I am sorry to say

as for yourichi She is one of the fastest Bleach characters in the verse and even without Shunko she still has kido powers on top of her speed. I do not no as much as I should about midnight but how fast is he? can he keep up with Speedsters? if not he is going to have a very hard time with yourichi

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I stand by what I said.

Amagai arc ichigo doesn't exist for me.

Yoruichi solos still..

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Bleach character can solo.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pierpat

What would "standard shumpo speed" be?We don't have the averege shumpo.

Anyway both the Shinigami are great shumpo users(yoruichi, fastest in all Soul society) or have proven to be faster than shumpo users without even using the technique(Bankai ichigo).

So, they're faster and they're surely stronger, and they are probably more durable.

Spydey's spider sense can help, but Yoruichi is just too fast.

@cerberusprime3k said:

@Strider92: Here's something I quoted some time ago

"bleach characters have been hypersonic in attack speed since the Ichigo v. Byakuya fight at the end of the Soul Society Arc (when Ichigo countered Byakuya’s bankai by cutting down 1 million petal-blades before they could reach him). Anyone who can at least keep up with Bankai Ichigo is hypersonic. Anyone who can outspeed Bankai Ichigo is hypersonic+."

" Ichigo cut down hundreds (maybe thousands) of petals at a time. Lets take a mid-range estimate and say Ichigo took out 1,000 petals per swing (that’s 1,000 swings for 1 million petals). Byakuya’s inability to react or adjust his attack means Ichigo must have been able to counter with split-second timing (for the sake of simplicity, lets say it took a full second to cut all the petals down). Also for simplicity sake, lets say there’s only 2 meters in the arc of a single sword swing. With these conservative numbers we obtain the following estimation:

(1,000 swings x 2 meters per swing) / 1 second = 2,000 mps

speed of sound = 343.2 mps

That puts end of SS arc Ichigo at an attack speed just shy of Mach 6, with plenty of room to say “maybe the feat didn’t take a full second," or “maybe he was only taking out a few hundred petals per swing." In which case he’d be even faster.

Low Hypersonic is...what...greater than Mach 5 and less than mach 10? I’d say Bankai Ichigo fighting Byakuya comfortably falls in that range."

Also he was able to dodge gins strikes from his sword which extends 13 kilometers 500x the speed of sound during their last fight.

Which is about is about "171,450 Meters per Second"

This is wrong.It was clearly stated that Kunichi Bayakuya's bankai has 100 million blades.

Given he hurls at ichigo at least half of them(even if, from the manga, he says "he's deflected all of them), that makes ichigo at least double digits hypersonic.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Ichigo's shumpo is at least 14 times faster than average shumpo, says the current chapter. And that's in shikai..

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Ichigo's shumpo is at least 14 times faster than average shumpo, says the current chapter. And that's in shikai..

Sad we're using SS arc ichigo, that did not use shumpo, similarly to Kenipachi.

He does not need it after all with his stupidly fast Bankai.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh he can use Banki then Ichigo solos with ease hell this becomes a god stomp

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheMagicStik

@strider92: Wtf does "Mid and SM have standard level shunpo speed" mean because they aren't that fast, does that mean you're giving them a speed boost?

Anyways this is a roflstomp in Ichigo and Yoroichi's favor anybody who says elsewise is a hopeless manga hater.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thelocust619

I'm also iffy on that....shunpo is used in bursts, is the OP saying these guys can move as fast as these Bleach characters' bursts? That's... a stupidly drastic upgrade. Also lol at the guy who said SS Ichigo is street level. So much is wrong with everything he said I'm not even gonna bother correcting it, just know that post can be ignored. I don't see spiderman winning here, n idk much about this other guy but based on what I do know this is sounding kinda mismatchy...hopefully MN can close the gap that Spidey can't fill otherwise....I don't see them taking a single Getsuga Tensho. Spiderman's reflexes won't dodge something that large n if his speed is "standard" shunpo then he gets lolblitzed anyway...and lmfao at the guy who said Spidey takes both. Anyway, what can MN do here?