• 101 results
Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rayuzaku

A battle of strongest isekai protagonists.

Round 1: all at their strongest. In character but bloodlusted.

Round 2: same as round 1 but located in an even plane of existence( feats for cosmology sizes, superior hierarchy etc are removed/Pure hax)

YUNG_MANZI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yogiri wins, Rimuru most likely second, Naofumi may be able to beat Rimuru but not Yogiri.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Rimuru solo stomps.

Round 2: Pure Hax? Pretty sure Rimuru would still stomp via a combination of copying everyone's powers, Downgrading their hax, and upgrading the ones he stole while simuataionally using Infinite Clones to basically just Turn null and GG.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yogiri kills on a conceptual level and can kill concepts as well and that's not even his full power. Also I don't know how Rimuru can put him down for good since he exists in all timelines simultaneously...

YUNG_MANZI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is, Rimuru can get blitzed into oblivion by Yogiri; and possibly Naofumi. Both have immeasurable speed feats while Rimuru has passives and a skill which can bring him up to immeasurable but isn't a passive or immediate skill.

Copying instant Death is kinda NLF, but even that not withstanding Rimuru couldn't reach or even perceive Yogiri's true form nor could he affect it because of its nature as a being which transcends cause and effect, fate, and even the plot of its own story.

On top of this Yogiri has passive fate and plot manipulation far above even those in the slime verse (PM being something that isn't even there iirc)

TLDR; Yogiri stomps them both; and Rimuru would probably beat Naofumi for no reason other than Naofumi not having an ability which can even do anything. But idk, I'm re-reading SH right now so maybe I'll find some kind of crazy power Naofumi has.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yogiri kills on a conceptual level and can kill concepts as well and that's not even his full power. Also I don't know how Rimuru can put him down for good since he exists in all timelines simultaneously...

Rimuru also has conceptual destruction and can survive having the Multiverse destroyed on him that destroyed the Great Spirit, the embodiment of Concepts. And existing throughout all timelines isn't something that's impressive for Rimuru as he can attack thoughout all timelines simultaneously

No Caption Provided

And Rimuru also has Existences that exist thoughout all space and time.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is, Rimuru can get blitzed into oblivion by Yogiri; and possibly Naofumi. Both have immeasurable speed feats while Rimuru has passives and a skill which can bring him up to immeasurable but isn't a passive or immediate skill.

Rimuru isn't being blitzed as he can move in Time stop, Automatically appear where he wants and Trancends the concept of Time/Space. Rimuru has Irrelevant speed.

Copying instant Death is kinda NLF, but even that not withstanding Rimuru couldn't reach or even perceive Yogiri's true form nor could he affect it because of its nature as a being which transcends cause and effect, fate, and even the plot of its own story.

How is it NLF when he does copy instant death and absorb it as well? And how cant he? Rimurus above a infinite D constructs massively. And Rimuru allready is above Cause/Effect/Fate etc. He allready did when he Transended to God hood.

On top of this Yogiri has passive fate and plot manipulation far above even those in the slime verse (PM being something that isn't even there iirc)

Rimuru is on a much higher scale then Yogiri iirc, im not sure Yogiri can even effect Rimuru with his Manipulations.

TLDR; Yogiri stomps them both; and Rimuru would probably beat Naofumi for no reason other than Naofumi not having an ability which can even do anything. But idk, I'm re-reading SH right now so maybe I'll find some kind of crazy power Naofumi has.

Yogiri doesn't really stomp mate. Rimuru has passives which can deflect all means of offense, Rimuru has the power of everythingness and nothingness and can create and be above a infinite set of Worlds which Hold a Infinite Dimentional construct in each one.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:
And existing throughout all timelines isn't something that's impressive for Rimuru as he can attack thoughout all timelines simultaneously

Ye but he needs to attack with enough power to kill a trans-conceptual being across all timelines.

Rimuru also has conceptual destruction and can survive having the Multiverse destroyed on him that destroyed the Great Spirit, the embodiment of Concepts.

Good, that means he won't be passively killed like HRE.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ye but he needs to attack with enough power to kill a trans-conceptual being across all timelines.

So Turn null then? Turn null can conceptually destroy everything within thr Multiverse.

Rimuru also has conceptual destruction and can survive having the Multiverse destroyed on him that destroyed the Great Spirit, the embodiment of Concepts.

Good, that means he won't be passively killed like HRE.

Weird. Is the HRE Infinite D?

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Turn null then? Turn null can conceptually destroy everything within thr Multiverse.

And so does Instant Death both passively and actively.

Beyond space and time like Rimuru.
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And so does Instant Death both passively and actively.

Feats for that? I don't remember instant Death conceptually destroying all concepts and literally Everything within a Infinite Dimentional Constuct.

Beyond space and time like Rimuru.
Thats not Infinite D tbh. And Rimuru is above the Very Concept of Space Time.

AreneaCaulem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

👀🍿 intersting

AreneaCaulem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also i like how we just completely ignored naofumu! 🤣

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Delein

mhhh dont too sure about Rimuru being infinite dimensional but RikuYamaha knows his stuff so I'll go with team here.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

How are those not similar to the ones from ID ? HRE is also beyond the concept of space and time like Rimuru. Isn't that where you get your Infinite-D scaling for Rimuru ? I mean i never saw anywhere an explicit statement of geometrical higher dimensions in both novels.

Feats for that? I don't remember instant Death conceptually destroying all concepts and literally Everything within a Infinite Dimentional Constuct.

Uhh ID passively killed HRE who devours Heavenly Records (universes/multiverses) like you eat your snacks so by scaling he should be able to do it. He can also kill beings above the concept of death. If you need scans for this statement I'll post it.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP Naofumi. You won't be remembered

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:

How are those not similar to the ones from ID ? HRE is also beyond the concept of space and time like Rimuru. Isn't that where you get your Infinite-D scaling for Rimuru ?

No, i get it from it acually being stated.

No Caption Provided

HRE would have to be massively above 1 of theses, and even so, Rimuru is massively above a infinite number of theses Worlds which contain theses Infinite Dimentions in

I mean i never saw anywhere an explicit statement of geometrical higher dimensions in both novels.

It was stated as there are levels of higher Dimentions like Heaven and Hell and lower like the base dimention and alternate dimentions.

Uhh ID passively killed HRE who devours Heavenly Records (universes/multiverses) like you eat your snacks so by scaling he should be able to do it. He can also kill beings above the concept of death. If you need scans for this statement I'll post it.

How many multiverses? Because Rimuru can massively make a infinite amount of Dimentions and Worlds. And no, destroying a Multiverse dorsnt make you Infinite D unless the Multiverse you busted contains a infinite amount of Dimentions.

And killing beings above the concept of death is nothing new to Rimuru, as he tanked a attack that destroyed even beings above the Great Spirit, like Veldora and Velgrynd. And the Great Spirit is the embodiment of concepts. And rimuru tanked this type of attack without any of his resistences or skills being able to stop it

Badrimoine2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster said:

@rikuyamaha:

How are those not similar to the ones from ID ? HRE is also beyond the concept of space and time like Rimuru. Isn't that where you get your Infinite-D scaling for ?

No Caption Provided

Being stated to have infinte dimensions without any context mean absolutely nothing, those infinte dimensions can just be referred to infinte amount of universes, Rimuru is 4D with Infinite Multiversal AP which is what Yogiri is.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RikuYamaha

@badrimoine2019 said:

@rikuyamaha said:
@divinemaster said:

@rikuyamaha:

How are those not similar to the ones from ID ? HRE is also beyond the concept of space and time like Rimuru. Isn't that where you get your Infinite-D scaling for ?

No Caption Provided

Being stated to have infinte dimensions without any context mean absolutely nothing

The Context is referring to Geometric Dimentions, as it was allready stated for a World to have Infinite universes.

No Caption Provided

There are allready several dimentions shown which proves its not referring to universes, but actual Dimentions.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rimuru is 4D with Infinite Multiversal AP which is what Yogiri is.

Rimuru is by no means 4D, as i allready shown Infinite D stuff for him.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:TBH the last scan you posted actually implies that different dimensions are in fact NOT geometrical ones but different universes. This is exactly why you derive infinite-D feats from beyond concept of space-time statements in eastern novels since in 99% cases authors never actually use the proper higher geometrical dimensions when they talk about dimensions.

Also in ID, the Heavenly Records are conceptual and are stacked on top of each other in a hierarchical order in which every higher layer is far superior to other. There is also the word countless to describe how much of them are there.

No Caption Provided

Then there is HRE who embodies space-time and is described as omnipotent

Also are you sure Turn Null can completely destroy him ? Yogiri's true form exists in all space and time from the beginning (possibly before).

No Caption Provided

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RikuYamaha

@divinemaster said:

@rikuyamaha:TBH the last scan you posted actually implies that different dimensions are in fact NOT geometrical ones but different universes. This is exactly why you derive infinite-D feats from beyond concept of space-time statements in eastern novels since in 99% cases authors never actually use the proper higher geometrical dimensions when they talk about dimensions.

Wrong, it exclusivity states it's another Dimention, not Universe. I literally shown you that it says "dimentional" Not universe. The Universe they refer to Acually say Universe, not dimention.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However most of time in reference to "World" at the end of the series refers to the actual Multiverse Veldavana made.

Also in ID, the Heavenly Records are conceptual and are stacked on top of each other in a hierarchical order in which every higher layer is far superior to other. There is also the word countless to describe how much of them are there.

No Caption Provided

It doesn't say one is superior to another, but Higher, and likewise this wouldn't help much of everything anyway, as i shown As of why Rimuru allready has this inside one of his Multiverses.

Cool. The Great Spirit is the Embodiment of Concepts.

And Veldavana is described has Omnipotent as well. But he gave it up and Yuuki absorbed this power. Rimuru>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yuuki>>>>Prime Veldavana>>>>True Dragons>>>>Great Spirit. Being the embodiment of Space time isn't anything special.

No Caption Provided

Also are you sure Turn Null can completely destroy him ? Yogiri's true form exists in all space and time from the beginning (possibly before).

No Caption Provided

Yes. Turn null completely annihilates all things in the Multiverse, all concepts including Time/Space, All Dimentions and all Universes and Multiverses. Turn null is literally just nothingness weaponized to destroy literally Everything.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster said:

Wrong, it exclusivity states it's another Dimention, not Universe. I literally shown you that it says "dimentional" Not universe. The Universe they refer to Acually say Universe, not dimention.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However most of time in reference to "World" at the end of the series refers to the actual Multiverse Veldavana made.

The second scan literally proves that different dimensions allude to different universes...

No Caption Provided

It doesn't say one is superior to another, but Higher, and likewise this wouldn't help much of everything anyway, as i shown As of why Rimuru allready has this inside one of his Multiverses.

It says in the scan that when you try to go to a higher Record you need to apply a vast amount of energy while when moving to lower and ones in the same level you don't (which is analogous with parallel and higher dimensions) , and one of the reasons why the main crew can't return to their original world. But yes it doesn't change much just wanted to show that ID verse also has high cosmology like Slime one.

Cool. The Great Spirit is the Embodiment of Concepts.

And Veldavana is described has Omnipotent as well. But he gave it up and Yuuki absorbed this power. Rimuru>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yuuki>>>>Prime Veldavana>>>>True Dragons>>>>Great Spirit. Being the embodiment of Space time isn't anything special.

No Caption Provided

I was just posting that omnipotent scan to exclude such reasoning from both sides as quickly as possible (using terms like omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent...) since I knew Slime novel also has such statements.

No Caption Provided

Yes. Turn null completely annihilates all things in the Multiverse, all concepts including Time/Space, All Dimentions and all Universes and Multiverses. Turn null is literally just nothingness weaponized to destroy literally Everything.

Can you post scans for this ? If this is true about total conceptual destruction on a multiversal scale then it should be able to put him down for good.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster:

The second scan literally proves that different dimensions allude to different universes

no it doesn't wtf. They're asking if it can effect the other Dimentions and it says no, only the Universe. I literally shown the other scans to prove my case.

It says in the scan that when you try to go to a higher Record you need to apply a vast amount of energy while when moving to lower and ones in the same level you don't (which is analogous with parallel and higher dimensions) , and one of the reasons why the main crew can't return to their original world. But yes it doesn't change much just wanted to show that ID verse also has high cosmology like Slime one

Then that's good.

I was just posting that omnipotent scan to exclude such reasoning from both sides as quickly as possible (using terms like omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent...) since I knew Slime novel also has such statements

I see, i thought you were saying something akin to "yeah but my character is Stated to be Omnipotent" so i wanted to show that so that slime also had theses kinda of statements.

Can you post scans for this ? If this is true about total conceptual destruction on a multiversal scale then it should be able to put him down for good

No Caption Provided

It's able to destroy and create Tens of thousands of Multiverses which all contain The Great Spirit.

No Caption Provided

Veldavana used a small amount of This energy to create the World while Yuuki used END OF TIME SPACE(name) to super accelerate the Multiverse and transport Rimuru to the Destruction of the Multiverse. And Rimuru ate that energy.

Rimuru has Turn null which is capable of doing this.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:That's still not enough to keep him down I'm afraid. It will destroy the multiverse, yes, but his True Form can just come back from the beginning of time to that point.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha:That's still not enough to keep him down I'm afraid. It will destroy the multiverse, yes, but his True Form can just come back from the beginning of time to that point.

How will he come bsck when the very concept of time was destroyed in the first place? More so when every concept is destroyed by it.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will he come bsck when the very concept of time was destroyed in the first place? More so when every concept is destroyed by it.

I don't see where it says it will destroy the concept of time, just the World (multiverse).

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:

I don't see where it says it will destroy the concept of time, just the World (multiverse).

Destroying the World means destroying the Great Spirit and all within it, Including True Dragons. Destroying the Great Spirit=Destroy all Concepts.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroying the World means destroying the Great Spirit and all within it, Including True Dragons. Destroying the Great Spirit=Destroy all Concepts.

So Great Spirit exists in all points of time in a Multiverse and embodies all of its concepts ? If yes then yeah, Rimuru should take the win from current Yogiri

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:

So Great Spirit exists in all points of time in a Multiverse and embodies all of its concepts ? If yes then yeah, Rimuru should take the win from current Yogiri

Of course it exists in all point in time. Hell it existed even before time as the Time spirit is only a small part of it. The Great Spirit made the very concepts in which made the Multiverse move and acually remain.

But yeah, Rimuru does win.

DivineMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Cool, glad it concluded. So EOS Rimuru > Current Yogiri > EOS Naofumi.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yogiri stomps. He actually exists outside everything. He is the Alpha and the Omega.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yogiri stomps. He actually exists outside everything. He is the Alpha and the Omega.

And this means? Rimuru is outside his own Cosmology as well.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lilgodperv

@rikuyamaha: So lower dimensional beings can't comprehend Rimuru's existence right??

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: So lower dimensional beings can't comprehend Rimuru's existence right??

Rimuru exists thoughout all Timelines/Dimentions and Universes and his True Form is within Imaginary space, a space made up of a infinite spacial dimentions, which he hides inside of himself. Within a void outside of infinite dimentions. So a little of a yes and no, as Rimuru can allow lower dimentional beings to perceive him, however his higher forms not so much no.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Hum so he is like yogiri but even higher dimensionsal beings of yogiri's verse can't comprehend his true form and would go insane.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Hum so he is like yogiri but even higher dimensionsal beings of yogiri's verse can't comprehend his true form and would go insane.

Rimuru is beyond Dimentions tbh. He's above his own Verse which contains a infinite set of Worlds. The Worlds are Multiverses which contain infinite Universes. Inside theses Universes are Infinite amounts of Higher and lower Dimentions.

And what do you mean can't comprehend his True Form? What's so special about it? Because saying it makes anyone insane is kinda NLF as Rimuru has Mind Control Nullification and is immune to mentle attacks. Likewise he can Downgrade others abilities so it has no chance to effect him. He can even downgrade people higher then him to make them below himself.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: So is yogiri. He is even far above the heavenly akashic record eater who exists outside in the sea Which contains the infinite dimensions in which you can move from lower to higher and vice versa.

It isn't NLF when Its clearly stated that yogiri is the most strongest being in his verse and has been called the Alpha and the Omega.

This matchup doesn't even make sense in the first place as two strongest beings from their verse are pitted against each other.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: So is yogiri. He is even far above the heavenly akashic record eater who exists outside in the sea Which contains the infinite dimensions in which you can move from lower to higher and vice versa.

Yeah...thats literally in one of Rimurus Univsrses, which is inside of one of his Worlds, which he has a infinite set of. Rimuru is on a much bigger cosmology scale then Yogiris, so he scales massively above a infinite set of Infinite Dimentions.

It isn't NLF when Its clearly stated that yogiri is the most strongest being in his verse and has been called the Alpha and the Omega.

It kinda is to assume he can effect higher beings then him, despite always(from what I hear) having been above everyone in the verse. To say it can affect Rimuru is NLF as Rimuru is on a much higher scale.

This matchup doesn't even make sense in the first place as two strongest beings from their verse are pitted against each other.

If it's the two strongest, it makes sense.

Badrimoine2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: well Yogiri has Fate manipulation and Plot manipulation

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plot manipation is just a combination of Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation, Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation. All on which Rimuru is Resistant to. Not only that, Rimuru is on. Much higher scale then Yogiri and can downgrade his powers to not effect him.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lilgodperv

@rikuyamaha: Mind providing scans showing proof of that.

And sea is not some dimension. It contains infinite dimensions from hierchy of lower to higher.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badrimoine2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badrimoine2019 said:

Not only that, Rimuru is on. Much higher scale then Yogiri and can downgrade his powers to not effect him.

Since when?
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Nope about Rimuru having higher cosmology

I did....its above.

No Caption Provided

Rimuru is massively above a infinite number of Worlds which contain theses Infinite Dimentions in. Worlds are Multiverses.

No Caption Provided

Rimuru is above Theses Worlds which all contain the Great Spirit, The embodiment of concepts.

The Great Spirit is the Embodiment of Concepts.

Rimuru is above Theses Worlds in a void which contains everythingness and nothingness.

And Rimuru can create a Infinite set of the worlds.

This is a waterdowned explanation.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badrimoine2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badrimoine2019 said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@badrimoine2019 said:

Not only that, Rimuru is on. Much higher scale then Yogiri and can downgrade his powers to not effect him.

Since when?

Since EOS

Yogiri is also infinte D so I don't see how Rimuru is on a higher scale, not only to mention that Yogiri True forme was stated to be beyond plot itself, Causality, Fate,....

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:
@badrimoine2019 said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@badrimoine2019 said:

Since when?

Since EOS

Yogiri is also infinte D so I don't see how Rimuru is on a higher scale, not only to mention that Yogiri True forme was stated to be beyond plot itself, Causality, Fate,....

Because Rimuru is beyond Infinite D. And Beyond Plot is vague. Give context because it can just mean he's beyond the fate of the story. And give scans for that as well if you would be so kind.