Yog-Sothoth (Suggcraft) Vs. EoS Battler Ushiromiya and CoB Willard H. Wright (When They Solo Your Favorite Verse)

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: @etriel@yasindermann I made this thread as a reference thread so that we can link people to our Suggcraft debunks here in the future, just to make things quicker.

But hey, I'm genuinely wanting a real argument for Yog, however we are sadly getting none.

#52 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandzeno said:

@sungsam: @etriel@yasindermann I made this thread as a reference thread so that we can link people to our Suggcraft debunks here in the future, just to make things quicker.

But hey, I'm genuinely wanting a real argument for Yog, however we are sadly getting none.

We can pretend Yog is Infinite Dimensional, he still loses because Team 2 is on several several orders above Infinite Dimensions that scale to a Metaversal Cosmology supplying new and new infinities.

-

Gaoron basically implies I got "rekt" just because I didn't properly respond. KryptonianPride got the last word on me on many threads, didn't mean he was correct. What a funny fallacy. I just know when to agree to disagree, and this is the same guy who thinks Yog > Overvoid, so who cares.

#53 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7370 posts) - - Show Bio

When They Solo Your Favorite Verse..........

#54 Posted by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: I'll probably make one last reference-like thread involving Demonbane, so we can place our full debunks there and can send the thread as reference.

#55 Posted by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:

When They Solo Your Favorite Verse..........

No Caption Provided

#56 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandzeno: There is no argument for Yog, that shows that he is infinite-dimensional. At max you can wank him to infinite-dimensional, but not more.

#57 Posted by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Outerversalists and Cosmology Tierists arguing about whose non sense makes less sense than the other. That's the only way you can argue in a thread like this at this point.

#58 Posted by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: Ironically your "Lawl science" is the most nonsensical of all.

#59 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandzeno said:

You guys are literally arguing that your power is "infinite" because you transcend infinitesimal dimensions as if transcending infinitesimal is really anything impressive..... you Transcend quarks, woooh, how Omnipotent is the average human being is?

your dimensional tiering (no matter what brand) is derived from a pseudo scientific understanding of both physics and math.

With me having said that, i at least agree that Team 2 wins but based on better feats.

#60 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: Can you at the very least just ATTACK the Outerversalists for now? Not us? Since you think Team 2 wins.

#61 Posted by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: If a fiction decides to use pseudo science, then we use said pseudo science since the fiction uses it. Applying IRL crap to fiction makes outerversalist look like Stephen Hawking.

#62 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: Again, you science doesn't apply to sci fi. Use science to disapprove sci fi sciene is the dumbest thing.

#63 Edited by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

@nosagi: Can you at the very least just ATTACK the Outerversalists for now? Not us? Since you think Team 2 wins.

Ha. No. He cannot successfully attack outerversalist when their logic surpasses his own. Let this be a lesson to you using "Lel science" people as attack dogs; it never works due to their ineptitude in debating.

#64 Posted by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

So be it, I will leave you and your friends alone for now. So now I'll get to it.

#65 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi said:
@grandzeno said:

You guys are literally arguing that your power is "infinite" because you transcend infinitesimal dimensions as if transcending infinitesimal is really anything impressive..... you Transcend quarks, woooh, how Omnipotent is the average human being is?

your dimensional tiering (no matter what brand) is derived from a pseudo scientific understanding of both physics and math.

With me having said that, i at least agree that Team 2 wins but based on better feats.

yes, and ironically you "lawl science" people influenced much of the reasons why we hate dimensional tiering done by vsbattles.

all of this? the reason why sung and i are very fluid in these discussions? is because of the alerts of people like you. but thats it, you caused an accident in thought for us that benefited our thinking fluidly.

"dimensions work differently in different fictions" is our motto. but thats all we would have in common to you.

all your criticisms against dimensions would logically apply against lovecraft, but it doesnt apply to umineko or warhammer or marvel. aim it correctly logicist.

#66 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Which is what I was doing against Lovecraft, and you and Sung even borrowed my criticisms to add to your "Dimensions work differently in different fictions" you want to use it to form a fluid dimensional tiering when it is in fact, reasons to reject it.

@sungsam: Just as a reminder to @grandzeno in regards to the idea that I am capable of reasonable thought and analysis. If I'm capable of giving you advice. If I'm influencing at least two of you.

Your opponent's idea that the Archetypal Infinity is not the same as the Eternal Archetypal Being is flawed. I would have stated the following if I was you.

Price (who is versed in Neoplatonism and Phases) based his ideas on Archetypes, and Archetypes exist both eternally and infinitely. They're interchangeable in Neoplatonic Archetypal concepts (eternal and infinity). Archetypes of Infinity and Eternity exist throughout everything geometrically and spatially and outside of it in philosophy, it's very flawed to imply this Archetypal Infinity is bounded by the First Gate then it isn't even with the rest of the Archetypes? This is flawed against the understanding of Neoplatonism in context to the geometric phases applied to both.

Perhaps if you were versed in Neoplatonism, knowing the context better, behind Price's collab to Craft, you would have had far more superior arguments against those "Wankwafters".

That said, geometric dimensions do not necessarily infer greater beyond aleph naught infinity. Some of them do (and even then, that is stupid) but I reckon to your "system" this is something I'm glad you are starting to pick up on.

#67 Posted by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: Just as a reminder to @grandzeno in regards to the idea that I am capable of reasonable thought and analysis. If I'm capable of giving you advice. If I'm influencing at least two of you.

Influencing Sungsam and Etriel =/= influencing me. I do not care. I've been debating way before any of you were around.

#68 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: That's actually not bad at all, I should have pointed that out, I'm only eerily familiar on Platonic Archetypal stuff since that Gnostic Christian crap. Still don't agree with your "No bigga infinity" arguments, but you already know that it won't get anywhere complaining about it right?

#69 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 still stomps on Yoggy Bubbles.

A. Every Universe in Umineko contains Endless Galaxies.

B. Superior Metaversal Cosmology of Instant/Infinite Expanding Multiverses that have Non-Time Non-Space Realms under the Game Board.

C. Transcending Dimension Layers that transcend said Metaversal Cosmology.

REDPILLED interpretation Yoggy is in the space of archetypal infinity outside the dimensions. He's still in a "space" so it's not a true Outerversal. (lel) Oh, and he got no hax stuff. So he loses.

#70 Posted by omegalord4896 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: dude i quit cause u literally told me to fuck off and anything i brought up was ruined by your mental gymnastics. i even remember asking you if we can do a proper debate and your answer was basically "na". dont go around and say i quit because you mentioned something incredibility stupid at which point i wasn't bothered to argue with you anymore as you were clearly not knowledgeable about the mythos. so after reading all of that who do you truly think was the annoyed child in that argument?

#71 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegalord4896: ?

I do not like either tiering systems, I do not like yours I do not like sungsams (he seems to be a figure head to these Cosmology tierists). and Even I will tell you right now as a guy who makes fun of people like this..... that you are wrong.

Yyour Archetypal infinity is just infinite numbers of 5-D spaces squished together infinitely. your Infinite directions only refer to the myriad of directional angles that cuts through an archetypal eternal space-time Continua.

And the outerversalist failure to break Lionel is the reason why Sungsam might actually break through to this forum.

You cannot even cite any so called "infinite dimensional" cosmology from a Lovecraft work that doesnt have Price's name in it. Go on! do it, you will not find it.

And you do realize that all dimensional axis falls under Aleph naught mathetically? there is no statement from Siilver Key proving that the 5th dimension is beyond aleph Nuaght infinity.

whatever I will leave you and sungsaminus Prime's bloc of Autobots to deal with each other. Im out.

#72 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: I do not like sungsams (he seems to be a figure head to these Cosmology tierists).

whatever I will leave you and sungsaminus Prime's bloc of Autobots to deal with each other. Im out.

Hahaha! Stand down, child. Sungsam is not the figurehead of cosmology tierist. There are people in his own Bloc that are older, wiser, and more experienced than him.

And the outerversalist failure to break Lionel is the reason why Sungsam might actually break through to this forum.

Ironic... You no-nonsense anti-pseudo-science Spacebattlist hit a brick wall when facing me and Hazel in the past, thus preventing the spread of your ridiculous influence to other websites.

#73 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo_yasuda said:

Hahaha! Stand down, child. Sungsam is not the figurehead of cosmology tierist. There are people in his own Bloc that are older, wiser, and more experienced than him.

oh? And who might these people be? Do you know their age then?And his age then?

Ironic... You no-nonsense anti-pseudo-science Spacebattlist hit a brick wall when facing me and Hazel in the past, thus preventing the spread of your ridiculous influence to other websites.

Hazel who? what? spreading influence to other websites in the past? Like we met before? i do not care. Im just an observer, how much of a god you look upon yourself is of no concern to me.

#74 Posted by Sayo_Yasuda (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: Do you know their age then?And his age then?

"Older" as in debating longer.

oh? And who might these people be?

Kilgpmktra, Etriel, Hazel, ect.

Hazel who? what? spreading influence to other websites in the past? Like we met before? i do not care.

I'm not referring specifically to you, but of your kind.

#75 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo_yasuda@nosagi Now I'm curious, who this Lionel guy is. Can someone give me a explanation?

#76 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi And where is Sungsam the figurehead of cosmology tiering? ZGTfreak, for example, used cosmological tiering way before Sungsam.

#77 Posted by Sayo_Yasuda (48 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo_yasuda:

Kilgpmktra, Etriel, Hazel, ect.

Then you really do not know everything about either etriel or sungsam/Lionel for you to make a statement like that. And Kilgpmktra literally believed that wave functions = infinite dimensions and that dimensional Tiering > Megaverse. As sungsam is one of the more intelligent debaters smart enough to not make a dumb mistake like that without influence.

Those two were debating just as long as the other. And this "Hazel" guy i do not know. I know how sungsam argues and he often uses arguments that somewhat manipulate the thinking of his opponents.

Im just an observer. Im not part of "kind" your premature attitude is telling and it will not take you far.

#80 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

@nosagi And where is Sungsam the figurehead of cosmology tiering? ZGTfreak, for example, used cosmological tiering way before Sungsam.

Because he influences more people on this forum than the others (however I disagree with him). hence i reference him.

#81 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: And Kilgpmktra literally believed that wave functions = infinite dimensions and that dimensional Tiering > Megaverse.

Yes, however if memory serves correct, he became a cosmology tierist before Sungsam.

Im just an observer.

Of course you are...

#82 Edited by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi said:
@yasindermann said:

Because he influences more people on this forum than the others (however I disagree with him). hence i reference him.

One question: Why do you spacebattle people spread around you hate against dimensional tiering in multiple forums? You spacebattle users literally think that infinities are always the same.

#83 Posted by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: And Kilgpmktra literally believed that wave functions = infinite dimensions and that dimensional Tiering > Megaverse.

Yes, however if memory serves correct, he became a cosmology tierist before Sungsam.

If you really knew sungsam, youd know this man argues like a seriously manipulative psychopath. He will argue like an idiot, hiding arguments only so he can observe your thinking. and Know who you are. He doesnt really about these Multiverse debates, if you really started know his reason behind him being here.

#84 Posted by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi said:
@yasindermann said:

One question: Why do you spacebattle people spread around you hate against dimensional tiering in multiple forums? You spacebattle users literally think that infinities are always the same.

I'm not even a member on Spacebattles, thats just some Label Sung attaches to people like me. Ha

#85 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi said:
@sayo_yasuda said:

If you really knew sungsam, youd know this man argues like a seriously manipulative psychopath. He will argue like an idiot, hiding arguments only so he can observe your thinking. and Know who you are. He doesnt really about these Multiverse debates, if you really started know his reason behind him being here.

I am serious and not a coward here now: I questioned his behaviour multiple times, because sometimes he really seems manipulative, but this is either trolling or other similar things to trolling.

#86 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

I see people like to talk about the subject of.... that is me!

No Caption Provided

#87 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

I see people like to talk about the subject of.... that is me!

No Caption Provided

Don't worry, I am still you're ''bro'', even if you're a ''psychopath''. LOL.

#88 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: And from which clip, movie, etc. is this gif?

#89 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: Quit your trolling Nosa, and take your beating.

The only reason why this idiot is bugging me is because of some "shit" that happened between us on Deviantart.

#90 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

@nosagi: Quit your trolling Nosagi, just shut your ass up and take your beating.

The only reason why this idiot is bugging me is because he lost a debate to me on Deviantart.

When this is true, to call you a psychopath then is true salt.

#91 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: If you really knew sungsam, youd know this man argues like a seriously manipulative psychopath. He will argue like an idiot, hiding arguments only so he can observe your thinking. and Know who you are.

Hahaha! No. I know of Sungsam's tactics through Hazel; they are very low-tier and basic. You have no idea what the meaning of manipulation is, young one.

He doesnt really about these Multiverse debates, if you really started know his reason behind him being here.

Funny enough, you are the only shady one here. You go around claiming to be an observer, but act as if you have deep personal info on everyone that you can release at anytime, along with the threats of debunking us while never actually doing it. Hazel even called you out on this and you ignored him.

No Caption Provided

You avoided this entirely. You seem like a trouble-making snake to me; a harmless one though.

#92 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo_yasuda:

Hahaha! No. I know of Sungsam's tactics through Hazel; they are very low-tier and basic. You have no idea what true manipulation is, young one.

That's because its clear that you and Hazel are alts to one another as others have pointed out. Wanking yourself. Not impressed.

#93 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by Yasindermann (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

@sayo_yasuda@yasindermann Just ignore him. It's more than it looks. Lawl.

Ok, I have more important things to do now anyway. So bye and have a nice day!

#95 Edited by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

this topic is no longer about the contenders anympre

#96 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi said:

@sayo_yasuda:

Hahaha! No. I know of Sungsam's tactics through Hazel; they are very low-tier and basic. You have no idea what true manipulation is, young one.

That's because its clear that you and Hazel are alts to one another. Not impressed.

Uh oh. You suuuurrreeeeee got me.

@sungsam said:

@sayo_yasuda@yasindermann Just ignore him. It's more than it looks. Lawl.

This person is very cringe-worthy. Do you deal with these people on a daily?

#97 Posted by Gaoron (9556 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi said:
@sayo_yasuda said:

That's creepy bro

#98 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo_yasuda:

Uh oh. You suuuurrreeeeee got me.

I really do not know manipulation, woooh wow weee! I am really impressed by a guy who was failing and falling shortly and skimping in the Yog Sothoth vs Multi-Eternity thread compared to Sungsam who himself is a bad debater. Top tier debating m8. But you are the best debater, go on make new accounts about how great your main account is and it is seriously not embarrassing at all. Im sure weeed all love to hear about it.

#99 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Edited by Sayo_Yasuda (48 posts) - - Show Bio