Yog-Sothoth (Suggcraft) Vs. EoS Battler Ushiromiya and CoB Willard H. Wright (When They Solo Your Favorite Verse)

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rulez:

• High-balled double infinite-dimensional Umineko cosmology (roll with it this one time @etriel).
  • Lovecraft fans have to explain how Yog can defeat two double infinite-dimensional beings.
  • Yog is in-character
  • The Game Master and Chief Inquisitor Angel are bloodlusted to the 3^8000 degree.

MASTER TIER Lovecraft debaters: @gaoron@omegalord4896 (anyone is welcome to chime in).

People who may want to see this thread: @sungsam@ovy7

#2 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

High-balled double infinite-dimensional Umineko cosmology (roll with it this one time @etriel).

my pleasure.

if i am guessing, you want us to use the infinite-d interpretation of azathoth?

okay. well. first of all, dimensions are not necessarily bigger infinities. increasing dimensional axis really doesnt increase infinity. lovecraft claimed that those dimensions comprise archetypal infinity.

and archetypal means typical infinity, therefore the infinited of lovecraft falls under one order of infinity (aleph naught) only and is really just the size of a baseline multiverse despite being more dimensionally complex. (this is something I got from debating with nosag)

you dont even need highballed umineko for anyone to solo yog really. they stomp because umineko has a metaversal cosmology like dc and marvel.

#3 Edited by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: you dont even need highballed umineko for anyone to solo yog really. they stomp because umineko has a metaversal cosmology like dc and marvel.

Makes it more fun.

I'm seeing how far Lovecraftians will go with Yog. Genuinely curious.

if i am guessing, you want us to use the infinite-d interpretation of azathoth?

Anything to hype him up.

#4 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Yog-Sothoth stomps

#5 Posted by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ovy7 (3476 posts) - - Show Bio

They stomp

#7 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with our Lovecraftian Outerversalist visitors is that VSBattles now places Umineko as the strongest Outerversal verse from what I am hearing, and superior to Lovecraft. Antvasima himself said this.

The Lovecrafters on VSBattles came up with the insane crazy idea that there are Infinite Outerversal Realms between the Ultimate Gate and the First Gate.

Omegalord and other Outerversalist Lovecrafters came to this forum FOR A REASON, although they are Outerversalists, they appear to not be totally aligned with VSBattles. They perhaps are disenfranchised and are eyeing to spread their Lovecraft propaganda on other forums for where someone can take their wank seriously. Unfortunately, the Vine is already Occupado with Cosmology Tierists like ourselves. So their plans foiled.

Actually my guess could very well be true. Tabbender was on the Vine for the same fucking reason, he is an Outerversalist but views it differently and tried to push for an Outerversal Yukari here.

And YES, Umineko is one of the series I am now vowing to protect alongside Marvel and DC under our local system here.

And I am willing to bet that just anybody above the Human Domain can already autoshit on Lovecraft.

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate, they are both multiversal obviously.

#10 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh snap!

this key had come down from his ancestors, and that it would help him to unlock the gate to his lost boyhood, and to strange dimensions and fantastic realms

The Silver Key unlocks strange DIMENSIONS, meaning the realms of the First Gate and the Ultimate Gate the Silver Key were unlocking were just "DIMENSIONS" they were never "beyond dimensions" since THEY ARE the dimensions. Lawl.

Outerversal Lovecraft debunked.

When Lovecraft said those dimensions were beyond time, he only means they were beyond non-strange time, but they were just "strange dimensions".

Team WTC stomps overrated bubble tentacle thing NO MATTER what tiering system we use.

#11 Posted by Yasindermann (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, @sungsam and @zgtfreak already proved that the Cthulhu Mythos has finite dimensions:

No Caption Provided

Here it was stated that the lovecraft verse has finite dimensions. And for guys like you who are say: ''He is infinite more powerful than even his cosmology and the outer gods.'' This just means that he transcends FINITE dimensional beings, which comes not near to infinite-dimensional. Battler, at his peak, was stronger than Bernkastel & Lambdadelta, that lived in a real with a double-dimensional cosmology (Infinite layers of infinite-dimensional multiverses). That Yog transcends his cosmology by infinite would literally just mean that he is 6-dimensional, because the lovecraft verse is just 5-dimensional.

So basically this: Battler (Infinite above infinite-dimensional)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yog-Sothoth (Finite dimensional being)

#12 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: Yes, but for the sake of this thread Yas, we need to PRETEND that Yog Sothoth is Infinite-D. Let's just roll with it since even I'm not taking this shit seriously anymore. As per GrandTOAA's request.

#13 Posted by Yasindermann (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Still isn't in the near of the voyagers, that live in a double infinite-dimensional cosmology. That's the funny thing.

#14 Posted by Yasindermann (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: But to debunk the infinite-dimensional cosmology from Cthulhu: Infinite-dimensional was not a concept back then....get lost, lovecraft fans

#15 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

@sungsam: But to debunk the infinite-dimensional cosmology from Cthulhu: Infinite-dimensional was not a concept back then....get lost, lovecraft fans

Etriel posted a far more direct debunk earlier.

#16 Posted by Yasindermann (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by zgtfreak (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: And YES, Umineko is one of the series I am now vowing to protect alongside Marvel and DC under our local system here.

And as a bonus, you are finally backing something that isn't terrible.

overrated bubble tentacle

He does look pretty stupid. LOL

#18 Posted by ovy7 (3476 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

The problem with our Lovecraftian Outerversalist visitors is that VSBattles now places Umineko as the strongest Outerversal verse from what I am hearing, and superior to Lovecraft. Antvasima himself said this.

I know exactly what you are referring to (I was active in the thread when Ant said that) but I'm 99.9% sure that VSBW won't downgrade Lovecraft from the #1 spot in the wiki. I don't understand their scaling for the Mythos as good as I do the one for Umineko (mostly because I never took part in the Mythos discussions) but it's even bigger than the Umineko one (revision included). To my knowledge, they even have multiple tier 0 characters (outside of Azathoth), and the Outer Gods are the strongest tier 1-A on the wiki.

#19 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost said:
@grandzeno said:

@greenroost: Reasons?

because he cannot lose he is the top omnipotent character

See? This is your problem. Your Cthulu Mythos has a very vague canon, we don't even know the relationship betwen Azzy and Yog.

And what makes Yog Omnipotent anyway? Just being all in one and one in all? Like, Monitor Mind the Overvoid is basically the Yog Sothoth of DC and is the same thing but better since it sees all of Cthulu Mythos as fictional to it, but he's not Omnipotent and nobody on this thread agrees it's Omnipotent.

#21 Edited by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:
@greenroost said:
@grandzeno said:

See? This is your problem. Your Cthulu Mythos has a very vague canon, we don't even know the relationship betwen Azzy and Yog.

And what makes Yog Omnipotent anyway? Just being all in one and one in all? Like, Monitor Mind the Overvoid is basically the Yog Sothoth of DC and is the same thing but better, but he's not Omnipotent and nobody on this thread agrees it's Omnipotent.

not really, see this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yog-Sothoth_(Cthulhu_Mythos) (tier 0 = omnipotent)

#22 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:
@greenroost said:
@grandzeno said:

And what makes Yog Omnipotent anyway? Just being all in one and one in all? Like, Monitor Mind the Overvoid is basically the Yog Sothoth of DC and is the same thing but better, but he's not Omnipotent and nobody on this thread agrees it's Omnipotent.

not really, see this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yog-Sothoth_(Cthulhu_Mythos) (tier 0 = omnipotent)

Tier 0 is not really Omnipotent according to VSBattles, just inquantifiably high on the Outerversal Scale.

#23 Edited by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:
@greenroost said:
@sungsam said:
@greenroost said:
@grandzeno said:

Tier 0 is not really Omnipotent according to VSBattles, just inquantifiably high on the Outerversal Scale.

I rechecked this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System and you are right, it said basically in capital letters 'BOUNDLESS NOT = OMNIPOTENT' (it was underlined) so if that was the case then I take my my debate for yog winning back and have no idea who wins this fight that, do you have any idea? You seem to know a lot about this category level of characters Thanks if you do tell me the most possible outcome winner of this battle

#25 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

I know exactly what you are referring to (I was active in the thread when Ant said that) but I'm 99.9% sure that VSBW won't downgrade Lovecraft from the #1 spot in the wiki. I don't understand their scaling for the Mythos as good as I do the one for Umineko (mostly because I never took part in the Mythos discussions) but it's even bigger than the Umineko one (revision included). To my knowledge, they even have multiple tier 0 characters (outside of Azathoth), and the Outer Gods are the strongest tier 1-A on the wiki.

From what I know, VSBattle's basically thinks Lovecraft's Cosmology is like this.

Outer Gods beyond Ultimate Gate > Infinite Outerversal Realms/Gates beginning with First Gate and ending with the Ultimate Gate > All Infinite Dimensions.

This entire model is totally bullshit because:

A. The First Gate is literally stated to have bordered a 4-D Wholeness or a 3-D Space. How did it become beyond Infinite-D if it is reachable by 4-D space?

B. The Gates were stated to be Dimensions that the Key was mean't to unlock. How can the first gate be beyond all dimensions if it is itself transcended by dimensions?

C. As Etriel pointed out, Yog literally stated that all Carter facets and incarnations throughout the Multiverse below the First Gate came from FINITE Dimensions. The idea that the First Gate transcends Infinite-D is ridiculous if Carter Facets came from finite dimensions only.

D. As we pointed out before, the whole shittery about "Archetypal Infinity" is just a metaphor referring to an Eternal Archetype made up of an infinite number of geometric phases outside the dimensions that are finite.

E. The Infinite Directions passage doesn't matter, it can be interpreted in different ways about how there are infinite more directions outside our universe. There are infinite directions in any form of dimensional axis anyway.

F. There is zero statement that there are Infinite Gates between the First and the Ultimate Gate. This is based on fanwank speculation.

I have no idea why those Outerversalist retards still think that Umineko is below Lovecraft when their shittery is based on speculation.

Isn't it enough that the Outerversal Multiverses of Umineko are also self expanding? Hm?

Umineko should be placed as the most powerful verse of VSBattles if we went by my standards of more logical frameworks of Outerverse tiering.

Jashugan revealed to me that the Outerverse tiering was actually based on Lovecraft tiering shittery, so that entire Outerverse tiering was designed specifically to wank Cthulu Mythos.

@zgtfreak@yasindermann@etriel

#26 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wondered about that.

How can a realm be beyond dimensions when dimensions imply a location and detectable coordinate? If there is a realm outside space and time, then it is still a pin-pointable reference of location to go to, so it is not beyond dimensions is it?

If something is undimensioned, it means doesn't exist. It is undetectable, but the fact that Carter can indeed detect these "things" and "describe" them proves they can be detectable. It's just metaphysical, that's all.

#27 Edited by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Tag any master tier Lovecraft debaters such as Gaoron and people like him if you wish. I want this thread to be fun.

#28 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio
@grandzeno said:

@sungsam: Tag any master tier Lovecraft debaters such as Gaoron and people like him if you wish. I want this thread to be fun.

Oh yessss..... @gaoron

I'll also ask for the inputed opinion of @caocao.

#29 Posted by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Are you... certain that you are really not just devil advocate-trolling people with these arguments of yours? Like you claimed you usually do? Well, nothing wrong with that, but an honest question.

Nonetheless, I bash my head against the wall given these bigger infinity arguments. But based on what I hear from Team 2, they'd take it since I hear they have a hax regen.

#31 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17336 posts) - - Show Bio

> me

> valued

lol

#32 Edited by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@nosagi: Spacebattles is on the door to your left.

#33 Posted by Yasindermann (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
@sungsam said:

Jashugan revealed to me that the Outerverse tiering was actually based on Lovecraft tiering shittery, so that entire Outerverse tiering was designed specifically to wank Cthulu Mythos.

@zgtfreak@yasindermann@etriel

Wow, now this is something. So the whole outversal tiering is based on wanking, huh?

#34 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandzeno: Dimension tiering deniers like "nosagi" are preferable to Outerversalists tho, as they sometimes mean allies against a common enemy that is Outerversalism, they come up with a lot of good counters against "muh 1-A" wank.

#35 Edited by GrandZeno (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: No, they are literally just as bad; they are merely on the reverse extreme side of the spectrum to outerversalist and cross-verse dimensional tierist.

#36 Edited by CaoCao (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:
@grandzeno said:

Oh yessss..... @gaoron

I'll also ask for the inputed opinion of @caocao.

Nah, i am not a "master tier" Lovecraft debater, i am just an Outerversal-Wanker:

No Caption Provided

Also Gaoron his wisdom about Lovecraft >>> My wisdom about Lovecraft.

#37 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: I never thought of you as a Lovecraft wanker, I tagged you because you are familiar with all forms of tiering though. Lel

#38 Posted by CaoCao (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

@caocao: I never thought of you as a Lovecraft wanker, I tagged you because you are familiar with all forms of tiering though. Lel

Nah, only with the tiering from several BattleWikis like VsBattle, OBD, TSW, OBW, OB, FW, etc. Fun Fact. All of them hates VsBattle but most of them uses the same tiering system.

I don´t know much about the tiering system which is used in boards like Spacebattle, or here at CV since they are more based on different opinions.

AnimeVice and Milleniumforums uses Narutoforms which is the mainboard for shitty fancalculation (In favour of VsBattle and OBD)

I personaly would agreed with different forms of dimensional tiering. I didn´t say this one and this one is the only one.

If we use dimensionaltiering from VsBattle (Which has change a bit on Tier 0), then The Lovecraftverse isn´t the only one most powerfull verse in their opinion anymore, or better: They never was. Many charakters from other verses now have become T 0 like Featherine for example. Also they stand aloof from their own Omnipotent or True Infinite Logic. Also Yog-Sothoth now is by their tiering now Tier 0 too. In other Wikis:

https://omniversal-battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Yog-Sothoth

Tier 1-A

https://fictional-battle-omniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Yog-Sothoth

Multiversal + (It´s the wiki from The Beyonderwankergod)

https://topstrongest.fandom.com/wiki/Yog-Sothoth

Omega + (Omega+ = Metaverse+ level beings)

Unfortunately most of the other wikis, doesen´t have any profiles from the Lovecraftverse.

Two of them put him on a infinite-D scale, one put him on multiversal + which put probably between 5-D to 11-D.

It is good that we handle dimensional tiering on the boards different then in the wikis.

#39 Posted by savythegawd (169 posts) - - Show Bio

"The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them, they walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen."

The great old ones nug and yeb are undimensioned and they are infinitely lower than the likes of nodens who fought nyarlathotep for sport. Nya's infinitesimal avatars were capable of ascending to the throne of azathoth beyond all space time and dimensions which is also above nug and yeb. Then nyarlathotep is the weakest elder god under shug-nigguruth and by extension beyond infinitely below yog-sothoth who is the gate and key to azathoth the omnipotent

#40 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@savythegawd:

"undimensioned"

That's arguing from Outerversalism which is heavily disputed here.

#41 Posted by Yasindermann (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: What the hell is even ''undimensioned'' Sound weird.

#42 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: What the hell is even ''undimensioned'' Sound weird.

I could just as well wrote that Mr. Joo Joo Man is "lkdsajfadslkjfa;lsfdjVERSAL" it's a fiat term. It means nothing behind it really.

#43 Posted by Gaoron (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, I don't know why you felt need to create this BS thread with your alt @zgtfreak. Second I'm not interested in dealing with you, you twist every quote to fit your crazy made up logic so don't tag me in your threads. Just tag that guy that rekt @sungsam in Yog vs Multi-eternity thread or something lol

Yog was proven to be above infnite-D and above/outside concept of dimensions many times already. Whenever you ignore or accept that is up to you two not me.

#44 Posted by Yasindermann (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by zgtfreak (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: I don't know why you felt need to create this BS thread with your alt

What makes you think this is my alt?

don't tag me in your threads.

Again, I don't know why you assume this is my thread (maybe you've become Vine's very own Sherlock), but I'll tag you whenever I want.

Also, tell me your thoughts on how Yog can win against these two (I'm genuinely curious).

Yog was proven to be above infnite-D and above/outside concept of dimensions many times already. Whenever you ignore or accept that is up to you two not me.

Just tag that guy that rekt @sungsam in Yog vs Multi-eternity thread or something lol

Oh yeah, just like how you wrecked me, the one who has destroyed people in multiversal debates for a decade, and Sung, who has systematically debunked all VS Battles logic and wank of all kinds in countless of public threads for all to see. Yeah, you sure wrecked us!

No Caption Provided

You just need to accept the fact that we have hakai'd all of your Lovecraft wank!

#46 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: I got rekt when I already showed a quote saying that Yog/Archetypal Infinity or Eternity was outside Finite Dimensions in the same sentence? And that all the Infinite Carter Facets that exist in ALL OF Space-Time come from just Finite Dimensions? What is out of context about that? Huh?

They even resorted to Outerversalist arguments.

The people in the Multi-Eternity vs Yog thread were literally just arguing mental gymnastics at this point. I even proved the First Gate was just bordering a finite dimension that which Omegalord just quitted and left, acknowledged it but denied it.

#47 Posted by Yasindermann (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Nothing was proved on the side of omegalord. We have proved that Lovecraft that has finite dimensions, which would mean that Yog-Sothoth just transcends finite dimensions, which comes not near to infinite-dimensional. Omegalord literally proved nothing.

#48 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

here is some logic:

carter asked yog sothoth what was the relationship between all his facets that exist throughout space and time.

yog literally says that all those carters come from finite dimensions.

so space-time in lovecraft is in fact finite dimensions. because all the lines of descended beings are the carters that exist in ALL OF space time and they are stated to come from finite dimensions.

there is no word "concept of dimensions" in the original through the gates of the silver key. you can CTRL + F it. you wont find it.

the archetypal infinity/eternity is just outside the finite dimensions stated in the same sentence.

#49 Edited by zgtfreak (2340 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

You want, I can point out a full response against Zeroth again, but he quit the forum. It's just a repeat of what we were going over and over again.

One of his arguments is that the finite dimensions were not all that Yog transcended, this is actually wrong because Yog's definition of finite dimensions contained all the Carter Facets that exist in all space-time in context to Carter's question of all his facets of lines of descended beings throughout Space-Time. As we can see the full context of his discussion with Carter.

It should have been enough that Yog was on the other side of Finite Dimensions, that is already explicit in the same sentence. Not out of context at all. They were just rationalizing, without giving in to the slight possibility that we are all misinterpreting the Directions and Archetypal Infinity (which is just outside the dimensions which is the facet archetype geometry) when they're really something else evidently.

But that is shittingly pointless since he doesn't want to continue the debate anymore even after I tagged him already in the last post of that thread.

Omegalord however is an Outerversalist troll who gave up after I showed him the quote proving the First Gate BORDERED the 3rd/4th Dimension. He even claimed the Finite Dimensions were Infinite Dimensions which is stupid.