Canon Fight

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MyGod000

Yoda isn't going to fight how Sidious fought so he might lose this but then again he is far better than everyone on this list. only Mace gives him a decent fight actually because he is tier 8

Insanity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Insanity_

Probably Yoda. I was about to mention the feat where he outmanuvered Depa, Plo, and Tiin similataneously, but this is canon so, I'ma go with Yoda, but it's not a stomp.

Edit: holy shit I didn't even realize it's the same team Palps fought Yoda stomps worse than Sidious given Yoda> Sids.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6c50bd36886
deactivated-5e6c50bd36886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda could dismiss the other council members then take Windu in a good fight.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda. He's far faster than all of them, too small of a Target for them to effectively hit combined with his speed, more skilled, and more powerful. In character he takes longer than sidious, bloodlusted he destroyes them.

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sXe619

Yoda.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Sheev needed a dark side confusion haze to blitz the team. Without that Yoda will lose but it's a good fight.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah, Sheev caught the Jedi off guard and has the dark side shroud helping him. I'm not sure Yoda can replicate his feat so he might lose to sheer numbers here. At the same time I find it hard to believe the Jedi supporting Mace can really touch Yoda.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6c50bd36886
deactivated-5e6c50bd36886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda could dismiss the other council members then take Windu in a good fight.

I take this back Kit Fisto solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are saying Yoda can dispatch the fodder masters as if Windu is just going to sit back and basically do nothing lol.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way honestly.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crater_maker: well he essentially did nothing against sidious until after they died in the exact same scenario.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could go either way the team have a strong compusure to take the grand master out,on the other hand yoda have the skill and speed to clear this tho

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda speed blitzes the fodder then beats Mace in the greatest duel ever

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda speed blitzes the fodder then beats Mace in the greatest duel ever

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By ViperSixteen

Yoda loses. and Sidious only managed to destroy the B Team because he unleashed a Force scream that confused and dulled their senses before he engaged them in the duel, and they also underestimated him. Yoda can't replicate that feat because he's not a homicidal Dark Sider, and the B Team won't underestimate Yoda because they're not unfamiliar with how powerful he is.

RotS Mace alone would win 4/10, adding the B Team will just be overkill.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Masters arent Fodder, they were just blindsided against Sidious. I think Yoda will tire out before he can take the team, they should win a slight majority.

RGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are a multitude of sources outlining the heap of circumstances that permitted Sidious to destroy the B-team in Mace's presence. That won't happen here.

Mace alone is almost equal to Yoda. With the B-team's aid, Yoda gets stomped.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character Yoda probably loses. If he is bloodlusted I think he can take it in a really close fight.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda probably takes it since Vaapad won't really help Mace against Yoda, the Jedi Masters might last a while longer then they did against Sidious but I still see them going down.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insanity_: what says Yoda>sidious? This version of Sidious beat this version of Yoda already.

Insanity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@insanity_: what says Yoda>sidious? This version of Sidious beat this version of Yoda already.

Yoda held the advantage during the lightsaber duel indicating to me he's superior as a duelist.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DrunkHC

Someone like Asajj ventress is nothing to Yoda.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11122/111222381/4770327-4013396983-m80Z6.gif

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11122/111222381/4770336-2870113705-vOg8Q.gif

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11122/111222381/4770338-4375483243-ywwe9.gif

Sasse and Agen are only making numbers Kit fisto is better than these two but kit fisto would not do better than Ventress

Kit Fisto must be a level 7...

Windu is the only challenge

but Windu is not at Yoda's level with respect to The force

Yoda feats TK

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Fub

Team. Again, circumstances that wont be there for Yoda were there for the Sheev. I think he does really well and probably takes out the three lesser masters, it just takes much longer and he's too exhausted to beat Mace (which is already a dogfight) in a duel after.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

People are saying Yoda can dispatch the fodder masters as if Windu is just going to sit back and basically do nothing lol.

Given that's what happened vs sidious it isn't unthinkable.

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda is too much of a powerhouse, Windu will take a little longer to defeat. The other masters gets the Palpatine treatment, if Yoda were to TK grap, force choke them etc. they would not be strong enough in the force to block it.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 reaperace  Moderator

The Only reason Mace could match Sidious was Vaapad, without it would have been near destroyed.

Vaapad won't help Vs. Yoda cause of the Pre knowledge he has on Mace and his calculated and relaxed fighting style.

Yoda beats them easier than Sidious but not because he is more powerful.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Team in a good fight. Yoda cant blitz the team like Sidious, therefore he’ll have to deal with multiple council members simultaneously. There is no proof that Vapaad provides a physical amp in canon, or that Sheev threw the fight. Canonically, Mace and Yoda all have relative parity with Sheev in Sabers.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no amped Mace. He competitively engaged and ultimately outfought Sidious because that's what the people behind the film's production wanted to portray. He is factually on par with Yoda, Sidious & Dooku:

No Caption Provided

"Sidious is a level nine. In this film, Obi is eight -- he's moved up -- Anakin is a nine; Mace is a nine, Yoda is a nine. They're up with Sidious."

~ Nick Gillard, The Making of Revenge of the Sith

“There’s up to eight levels. Yoda is an eight, Mace Windu is an eight, Obi is a seven, but if you miss a level, it’s a bit like taking drugs to get enlightenment.”

~ Nick Gillard

"We've not seen Mace fight yet, and we know he's second only to Yoda."

-- Nick Gillard

"Mace Windu's fighting abilities are second only to Yoda. If he gets within range, there's no question... you're dead."

-- Nick Gillard

"And uh, you know, Sam didn't want to die like a wimp. I don't think any of us wanted Sam to die like a wimp, Sam certainly wasn't gonna die like a wimp. And, so we did a fantastic fight, like a hundred move fight. He came in late, we only got him for four days, because of his you know shooting another movie, but we managed to crank up the rigour and the funk in the rehearsal room... y'know, we kept him on his toes, and I think that fight's phenomenal. Mace has a dark side to him, he's gonna, Mace is gonna attack and if he gets within three feet of you, you're likely to get, get killed."

~ Nick Gillard

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"They stop as MACE forces PALPATINE to drop his sword."

~ Revenge of the Sith: Official Script

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Since I'm supposedly the second baddest person in the universe, uh, I'm pretty efficient. I don't do a lot of um, fancy sword twirling or anything. I dispense people pretty quickly, use as little energy as possible."

-- Samuel Jackson

Yoda loses, and badly. Mace alone near-equals him.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda. He's far faster than all of them, too small of a Target for them to effectively hit combined with his speed, more skilled, and more powerful. In character he takes longer than sidious, bloodlusted he destroys them.

My opinion hasn't changed

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20 said:

Yoda. He's far faster than all of them, too small of a Target for them to effectively hit combined with his speed, more skilled, and more powerful. In character he takes longer than sidious, bloodlusted he destroys them.

My opinion hasn't changed

Might I ask why you believe that canon Yoda's fighting ability eclipses that of Mace & three celebrated Jedi Masters combined? Given that we know exactly what was meant when Mace dueled Sidious in a close match, and the current Star Wars Databank describes Mace as "the champion of the Jedi Order", with new canon sourcebooks saying he's the "Jedi Order's greatest swordsman":

"A grim Jedi Master with an amethyst-bladed lightsaber, Mace Windu was the champion of the Jedi Order, with little tolerance for the failings of the Senate, the arguments of politicians, or the opinions of rebellious Jedi."

https://www.starwars.com/databank/mace-windu

No Caption Provided

~ Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda should take this. He is better duelist than Sidious, as evidenced by him disarming Sidious in their fight. He blitzes the lesser three masters with his Ataru then beats Mace with mid difficulty.