Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku was getting owned by a non-serious/barely trying yoda, I can't imagine that maul would do any better.

Thier collaboration of technique might actually be able to hold him for a while, but he could just ragdoll maul and clean up dooku forcing it into a 1on1 encounter which maul certainly can't win.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: he was whooping dooku, and Obi beat maul.

Yoda could take both.

Palpatine could take both

As can yoda.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheKing47

Yoda

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda

wiese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda barely in sabers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping in case anybody has anything different to say. Yoda's basically stomping this so far.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

People are bias and ignorant. Thinking Yoda is like speed of light with enough to TK characters like Anakin and Dooku.

Dooku and Maul win in a good fight. Regardless what bias SW fanboys think.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Nice to see a different opinion, what makes you think the Sith win this?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda can toss Maul around to keep him at a distance while he cuts Dooku to bits.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rag_man

Dooku and Maul get taken to school.

Although these two Sith are incredibly dangerous, much to learn they still have. Yoda's level of Mastery is just a great deal more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bu8GcLK6vY

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Hmm . . . Good fight

Maul and Dooku should take it

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda Wins.

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins easy

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By noobsnowman

Yoda in a close fight.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PabloSL

@sirfizzwhizz said:

People are bias and ignorant. Thinking Yoda is like speed of light with enough to TK characters like Anakin and Dooku.

I really don't think this guys pose a threat to yoda.... not even togheter

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

Yoda in a decent matchup.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@pablosl said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

I really don't think this guys pose a threat to yoda.... not even togheter

Dooku alone was enough to drag a fight out of Yoda who was trying according to multiple sources of the canon fight.

Yoda states this in the movie itself. Showing he is serious.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He states it himself. He is not holding back knowing full well it will lead a galaxy at war. He is not holding back when Anakin and Obi were nearly killed by him. Anyone saying otherwise is a bias fanboy for Yoda.

No Caption Provided

In various sources, and according to Dooku himself in the movie, Yoda and Dooku were nearly too evenly match. Could he beat Yoda in Force? Was he stronger? Nope, but he was still matching to the point where both were not going to settle it with Force, but Dueling skills, which Yoda bested Dooku in.

In this fight, there is two powerful Force users, and that will be too much when Dooku alone canonically match Yoda already. Add to this, Maul and Dooku are tier below Yoda in Sabers.

In the end, its just too much. Where Yoda can beat either in a 1 on 1, the two combine will more often than not be too much for Yoda. Anyone saying otherwise is just Yoda wanking, which is common with Yoda, Revan, Starkiller, and Vader fans lol. The 4 worst fanbases for Star Wars characters.

Avatar image for aiartificalintelligence
AIartificalintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@silverrings: Number advantage plus lightning fingers

Also, Dooku and Maul were both capable of taking on multiple Jedi and also have 2 more sabers than him

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna have to say yoda. He took on Sidious and stalemated so he can take this victory high diff

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sirfizwhiz

@john_doe_0897: he did not stalemated. All sources from legends to canon stated he was outclass.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: he did not stalemated. All sources from legends to canon stated he was outclass.

Actually I am pretty sure the revenge of the sith novel is the only source. All though yea I agree Palpatine won fair and square.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: not at all. The Star Wars site itself with its depictions of events, and Ultimate Star Wars guide made it clear Sidious > Yoda. This was also in greater detail for various sources on the Yoda vs Palpatine thread by Silver.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: not at all. The Star Wars site itself with its depictions of events, and Ultimate Star Wars guide made it clear Sidious > Yoda. This was also in greater detail for various sources on the Yoda vs Palpatine thread by Silver.

I see. I wasn't aware. Either way I agree Palpatine is more powerful than Yoda.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: that's why I get tired of the Yoda wank. Yoda is like Plaguis or TPM Sidious. Not RotS of Dark Empire levels which people equate Yoda to.

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yoda wins eventually.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PabloSL

@sirfizzwhizz: the only reason dooku escaped is because he created a diversion, Yoda was clearly not trying to KILL him, if Yoda had gona all out it'd have been a much shorter fight, feats alone prove that....

Also regaroding sidious vs yoda, all arguments made for sidious are either asupmtions or based on EU which is non-canon, during their ONLY canon fight you can see sidious struggling against him and the fight could clearly have gone either way, in the end luck favored sidious when yoda had a hard landing because he was lighter than palpatine and was sent flying, that's really all there is to it.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoga would clearly take either 1v1 however I don't think even Sidious could take out both dooku and Maul

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl said:

@sirfizzwhizz: the only reason dooku escaped is because he created a diversion, Yoda was clearly not trying to KILL him, if Yoda had gona all out it'd have been a much shorter fight, feats alone prove that....

Feat alone do to prove that Yoda "canon" has nothing really over Dooku's own. Yes, that is true. The only reason Yoda can win is sabers, the argument is the near stalemate in force which is stated several times in sources for Legends and Canon. Deal with it.

Ricey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl said:

Feat alone do to prove that Yoda "canon" has nothing really over Dooku's own. Yes, that is true. The only reason Yoda can win is sabers, the argument is the near stalemate in force which is stated several times in sources for Legends and Canon. Deal with it.

You mad that nexus-hindered Yoda can put down a nexus-enhanced Dooku?

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: you make no sense really, you just adjust facts to your convenience, there's nothing I've to deal with, jezz.
WATCH the f*cking movie and you can claerly see Yoda is LEAGUES above dooku, proved also when he fought sidious who is considerably more powerful than dooku

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: what proof do you have that Sidious is leagues above Dooku?

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Really?? Is this even a question?? so according to you guys, anakin was also on sidious level? and so was obi wan who defeated anakin? SO, based on what you guys deduce, obi wan could have gone to fight sidious and would have been his equal, the same as yoda did? please...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: what proof do you have that Sidious is leagues above Dooku?

Non, Sidious feats over Dooku consists of Sidious force choking a submissive Dooku lol.

@pablosl said:

@sirfizzwhizz: you make no sense really, you just adjust facts to your convenience, there's nothing I've to deal with, jezz.

WATCH the f*cking movie and you can claerly see Yoda is LEAGUES above dooku, proved also when he fought sidious who is considerably more powerful than dooku

Flagged for cursing. You apperently are too silly to debate seriously.

@ricey said:

You mad that nexus-hindered Yoda can put down a nexus-enhanced Dooku?

Oh, I dont dwell on fan fiction novels so low on the canon totem poll for proof of anything. Canon sources < Legends Sources everytime.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PabloSL

@sirfizzwhizz: If all you can say is "flagged for cursing" and that I'm to silly to argue with then you cleary have noting to say, really you don't make sense at all

Ricey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ricey

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Oh, I dont dwell on fan fiction novels so low on the canon totem poll for proof of anything. Canon sources < Legends Sources everytime.

I think you meant to use the greater than sign, you know: ">". Unless you agree that Legends is #1, and that the difference between Yoda and Dooku is significant enough for the latter to confide in a DS nexus to have the balls to challenge him.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@pablosl: using Obi wan defeating Anakin is a mute point seeing as he taught everything Anakin knew and his saver style is a perfect counter furthermore Anakin wasn't 100% and was a high end feat for Obi-wan

If Sidious is as powerful as people claim him to be is going against everything about the rule of two, the apprentice always succeeds his master, it was shown that maul gave Sidious a somewhat good fight yes he was slightly amped with rage at his brother dying but he was also a lot weaker than he should be normally as half his body was gone which meant lots of his living tissues which has the force in them weren't there.

Also Windu arguably beat Palpitine obviously with help of the Jedi( weren't much help but I'd have to mention it ) and Vaapad amping him slightly, Mace was always considered equal if not slightly below Dooku while Dooku was a Jedi and Dooku grew more powerful after he became a sith.

And on your last point Yes Anakin was more powerful than Sidious A lot more powerful however he didn't have the experience or the knowledge of the force that Sidious had as he was young, there was a reason he was needed as his apprentice to revive the plight of the sith. I could even make the case of Anakin beating Sidious during RoTS period

Sidious was extremely intelligent and cunning, powerful yes but not leagues above everyone as many people make him out to be

Dooku didn't do bad against Yoda and Sidious couldn't beat Yoda easily either, so I fail to see how he's leagues above Dooku

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ricey: actually it was meant to be sarcastic, but when you read it, I can see how it does not translate well. In short, "herpy derp, da Canon < Legends sources, duh."

I think that translates better.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PabloSL

@royal_warrior: I know anakin's potential, still by that time he was nowhere near powerful enough to face sidious and to be honest, Yoda doesn't seem to go all out against dooku, it even looked like he was actually teaching him a lesson. What do you meen anakin wasn't 100%? proof?

Also really, the movies clearly tell you that Yoda/Sidious/Mace are well above Anakin/Obi-wan/Dooku, even if they don't do it with facts/feats that's the impression they give so..

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@pablosl: I don't see why Yoda would be holding back, they spent nearly the whole of the clone wars series hunting Down and trying to kill Dooku and he was thought to be the separatists leader so the war would've been over quicker.

actually the movies clearly say Anakin is the most powerful Jedi of them all during RoTS this is specially stated

https://youtu.be/groYO_51bwY This arc in TCW shows what a powerhouse Anakin is and later on they even state he could rule the galaxy if he choose too

Also I wouldn't consider any of them you mentioned in leagues above apart from Obi-wan, who was also considered a equal rival to windu if anything you should swap windu with Dooku and Anakin

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pablosl: God clearly states he is not holding back when talking about Dooku in the movie itself, and various sources confirm they match in force roughly and Dooku was inferior in Sabers.

Also where in canon or legends was Mace hinted or shown superior to Dooku at all?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non, Sidious feats over Dooku consists of Sidious force choking a submissive Dooku lol.

You think Dooku could rag doll Savage and Maul at the same time like Sidious did?

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PabloSL

@sirfizwhiz: Yoda effortlessly deflected his lighting(dooku´s), unlike when fighting sidious where you could see they were on the same level, mace superior to dooku? when he bests sidious

@royal_warrior: even though I get your point, the events on the movies would make no sense if the power scales were actually like that, they just don't make sense when confronted against the actual facts/events during the movies.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I believe the team should win here.