Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin.

VS

Palpatine (Rots), Count Dooku, Darth Maul.

Battle in a junk yard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1 lol. It went from Fisto being a weak link to Anakin being the MVP outside of Yoda/Sids.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AlphaQ

@sirfizzwhizz Are they in character? Because if they are then Palpatine exploits Yoda's selfless protection of his allies and wins.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Be a tremendous battle!

MasterFLO88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@sirfizzwhizz Are they in character? Because if they are then Palpatine exploits Yoda's selfless protection of his allies and wins.

Everyone is in character.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AlphaQ

@sirfizzwhizz Thanks. Well then Sidious gives Yoda a choice let one of his team die or lower his guard and Yoda drops his guard every time.

On second thought I'm no expert of Yoda, he might be pragmatic enough, what do you think? He did seem willing to die for Anakin in The Clone Wars.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@sirfizzwhizz Thanks. Well then Sidious gives Yoda a choice let one of his team die or lower his guard and Yoda drops his guard every time.

On second thought I'm no expert of Yoda, he might be pragmatic enough, what do you think? He did seem willing to die for Anakin in The Clone Wars.

Well, by highest end feats, he is the most powerful guy here in the Force, and for a fact as fast as Windu. So not sure if Palpatine can come good on that threat :)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 would win with everyone in character.

Sidious can speedblitz everyone except Yoda. So, if he is facing Mace/Anakin, it is an instant win. Disregarding the fact that he could speedblitz them, he can easily ragdoll them.

Yoda will not be speedblitzing in character, and Dooku can at least hold him off for some time.

Yoda vs Sidious = stalemate or Sidious wins

Mace vs Sidious = Sidious easy/instant win

Anakin vs Sidious = Sidious easy/instant win

Mace vs Dooku = stalemate or Dooku wins. (I'd like to say that Dooku wins, as Dooku and Mace were equals when Dooku was a Jedi, and Yoda has remarked on how Dooku has grown more powerful and such after turning to the dark side)

Anakin vs Dooku = Anakin winning after a drawn out fight

Yoda vs Dooku = Yoda winning after somewhat of a fight

Mace vs Maul = Mace after a drawn out fight

Anakin vs Maul = Anakin after a drawn out fight

Yoda vs Maul = Same as vs Dooku, but quicker fight

So, yea, Team 2, if Team 1 is in character.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz I like Yoda but I consider him a hair or so beneath Palpatine, while some sources say equal, others inferiority and positioning and weight played a factor so I think that's pretty reasonable.

I will say that Yoda is a little more skilled, at least at this point considering he has an undisclosed speed inferiority yet still kept pace.

Palpatine could randomly send a force blast the other teams way and endanger them enough that his teammates can fulfill the threat. He was able to disable Anakin before Yoda could stop him in Clone Wars, so unless Yoda decides to let them die then I'll give an undecided majority to Team 2.

Thanks for the response!

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarthVxder

While Yoda is just as skilled id say hes a bit more powerfull in the force than ROTS Sidious.

If Yoda knows Sidious is the Leader of the Sith he blitzes into Sidious who will react but wont have enough time to take care of Anakin or Mace.

Mace beats Maul and Anakin beats Dooku. Yoda vs Sidious could go either way but since this is ROTS Sidious then I give a slight majority to him.

Team 1 8/10.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@sirfizzwhizz I like Yoda but I consider him a hair or so beneath Palpatine, while some sources say equal, others inferiority and positioning and weight played a factor so I think that's pretty reasonable.

I will say that Yoda is a little more skilled, at least at this point considering he has an undisclosed speed inferiority yet still kept pace.

Palpatine could randomly send a force blast the other teams way and endanger them enough that his teammates can fulfill the threat. He was able to disable Anakin before Yoda could stop him in Clone Wars, so unless Yoda decides to let them die then I'll give an undecided majority to Team 2.

Thanks for the response!

You do realize, that was a made up hallucination, and no way a real fight or real scenario? It was Palpatine messing with Yoda's mind with the help of Dooku and a Sith spell.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz Yes, but I thought that Anakin was real? Like how Palpatine was able to dismantle the bridge: he had a physical presence?

I don't think Palpatine did anything in that fight that he couldn't do in reality: he displayed cunning, was able to overwhelm Anakin (although to be fair Yoda was not actively protecting him) and able to duel with Yoda eveny.

I do think that Yoda can challenge Palpatine, I just think that he should still have time a send a force attack Anakin or Mace's way that could turn the tide.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@sirfizzwhizz Yes, but I thought that Anakin was real? Like how Palpatine was able to dismantle the bridge: he had a physical presence?

I don't think Palpatine did anything in that fight that he couldn't do in reality: he displayed cunning, was able to overwhelm Anakin (although to be fair Yoda was not actively protecting him) and able to duel with Yoda eveny.

I do think that Yoda can challenge Palpatine, I just think that he should still have time a send a force attack Anakin or Mace's way that could turn the tide.

Yoda was in the Temples on korriban. Palpatine was located on Curasant with Dooku. Anakin was somewhere in space. the whole thing was made up, not real.

Anakin and Mace Windu are more than strong enough by feats and lore to take whatever attack Palpatine throws there way to "throw off" Yoda.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yoda solos

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz Thanks for the info :)

Sorry, forgot to ask, but do Legends feats apply?

What feats and lore? The only thing that I now of that implies Anakin can resist Palpatine's telekinesis is when he dominated the Ones of Mortis, which was a one time deal. Apart from that he is about on par with Dooku, or thereabouts. Mace is inferior to Dooku and Sidious was able to use Choke on Dooku from light-years away and simultaneously pin Maul and Savage. And anyway you don't need to be more powerful to directly use TK on someone so I don't see why Sidious can't use TK them to endanger Anakin or Mace.

Plus he could simply endanger them by attacking them with his saber, and maybe pull a win or two in his favour.

Do you think that Yoda or Palpatine could defeat finish their fight faster than Anakin can beat Dooku?

Thanks.

MasterFLO88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MasterFLO88

Team 1 wins easily.

Yoda vs Sids. Yoda wins but it's very very close

Mace vs Dooku. Mace wins but it's close

Anakin vs Maul. Anakin wins. very, very easily

Yoda vs Sidious

I think they are quite equal.

But Dooku said in Dark Rendez-vous, that if Yoda would becime dark, he would even destroy Sidious.

Therefor Yoda wins but very very barley.

Mace vs Dooku

This fight is close.

But Mace windu defeated Sidious in a Lightsaber battle. He also defeated Talzin. Talzin was a match for both Sidious and Dooku. And Mace Windu defeated her. Windu defeated Sora Bulq, Grievous, Ventress, Kar Vastor, millions of droids and a giant machine on dantooine. He also killed jango. He defeated many Droids, Gandaks, Phuii figters and much more....

Dooku on the other hand

has the same epic feats.

But after a hard battle, Mace will win.

Anakin vs Maul

That is almost a missmatch

Anakins wins easily.

Obi wan defeated Maul and Savage at the same time.

So could Anakin.

Vonstantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vonstantine

Team Jedi wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1a45e3e76be
deactivated-5d1a45e3e76be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 without question. Anakin is above Maul by a fair margin, while Mace>Dooku, and Palpatine~Yoda.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul is a major weak link.

Team 1.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda > Palpatine

Mace > Dooku

Anakin < Maul

Team 1 more often than not.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Greysentinel365

Sids > Yoda > Mace > Anakin > Dooku > Maul.

Team 1 more often than not.

MudHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1