This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yhwach seeks to destroy Naruto's world, will he succeed?

KAGUYA

EOS NARUTO

EOS SASUKE

Rules

• Anime/manga feats for both.
  • Yhwach has access to ALL Sternritter abilities, the Almighty, Yamas Bankai and his normal powerset as well.
  • Kaguya, Naruto and Sasuke have access to their full powerset.
  • Start on a uninhabited planet the size of Jupiter. Planet is indestructable.
  • Are in character but willing to go all out.
  • Win by any means.

FIGHT!

#2 Posted by Streak619 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

What a creative and original thread.

#3 Posted by ovy7 (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

^ This

Also, Yhwach stomps with all the Schrifts

#4 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

What have you done....

OT: Yhwach with all Schrifts stomps so hard.

#6 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Really? Should I limit schrifts then to make it fairer, I thought this could go either way.

#7 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The Naruto team wins.

#8 Edited by Gilateen (3957 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto godtiers are too much for yhwach.

Team wins, he can’t take on all at the same time

#9 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

All schrift yhwach stomps

Give him only a few to make it more fair

#10 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

Given what I have been reading in the sentry and WBH thread, Yhwach stomps hard.

#11 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol? If anyone on this website believes Ywach can do practically anything to Hulk or Sentry (even if he hits him with everything in his imagination) than you deserve an Oscar for that level of intelligence. That's just utterly hairbrained to even implicate that a guys powers who are simply canceled out by people stronger than him somehow beat people who are stronger than anyone in the verse. Don't mix bleach and Marvel, especially Hulk. Both sides seem too unintelligent to actually debate the real factors of the battle.

O/T Kaguya beats the crap out of him then IT's him into beating the crap out of himself for all eternity then solos the ninja duo and busts the dimension.

#12 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for great_black_star
#13 Posted by great_black_star (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

What is stopping Ywach from getting blitz left and right

#14 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4

YHWACH DIED TO AN ARROW HE'S FODDER

Avatar image for great_black_star
#16 Posted by great_black_star (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star: Almighty and intangibility, to name a few.

Which still doesn't save him from getting IT to his face and turning into zetsu. Or getting extracted every ounce of energy he have and his empty shell getting turned into new moon's core

#17 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star: Yhwach would have the Visionary, which being much more intelligent and having the Almighty he would use leagues much more efficiently than Gremmy. He imagines IT not affecting him. And that's one of many ways he avoids IT.

#18 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

What real factors is this Hope user talking about???? It's like he/she has his/her head so far up their ass, they don't even understand what was actually being debated in the relevant threads.....

#19 Edited by Kayc (592 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto God tiers curbstomp. What is this spite thread?

#20 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: He's the most arrogant person I've ever seen, you should read some of his other posts if you want a good laugh, literally most of the time he's just telling people how superior he is to them.

#21 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@kayc: Care to explain how?

#22 Posted by Godren (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach solos the verse, this is common knowledge.

#23 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Please don't tag me, you've been utterly humiliated in every thread involving any Anime/Manga period. If I have to show you how it's done I won't be sugarcoating how fraudulent your claims are and how nonsensical your logic is. Reply at your own risk.

#24 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w:

Or what?

Humiliated lmao, okay, except I haven't. You are the definition of arrogance.

I can't count how many times I've seen your posts in a thread explaining how much a better debater you are than everyone else, in-fact even in the thread of which you claim I got "Humiliated" you do just that.

#25 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

@limitlesssigil: Please don't tag me, you've been utterly humiliated in every thread involving any Anime/Manga period. If I have to show you how it's done I won't be sugarcoating how fraudulent your claims are and how nonsensical your logic is. Reply at your own risk.

I'm so scared of some random keyboard warrior, again you're terrible at debating so it's funny how you're always ridiculing others for how they debate.

#26 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach doesn't even have to get up from his throne.

#27 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

So either Yhwach stomp or Naruto team stomps... anyone willing to say why for either side?

#28 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach....

#29 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: Just stop people stopped taking you seriously awhile back when you made the ridiculous claim that Itachi could solo the Bleach verse.

#30 Posted by Gilateen (3957 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya still solos the verse tho

#31 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach has them all beat in intelligence even without the Almighty

He has them beat in experience being over 1200 years old

Any damage he could possibly take gets reversed with the Balance or Antithesis

Kaguya can't BFR him since he can cross dimensions

He knows everything they're going to do before they do it with Almighty

Any physical damage Yhwach could possibly take just makes him stronger and more durable due to the Miracle

He can coordinate the Almighty with The Love to infatuate Kaguya and make her change sides.

Can literally turn himself into Kaguya and gain all of her abilities/physicals etc whilst still retaining his intelligence with The Yourself.

There's no conceivable way the Naruto team wins, let alone "stomps"

Avatar image for supermanforever
#32 Posted by Supermanforever (8509 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya solos.

#33 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Godren (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry too much about Hope, just a keyboard jonin.

#35 Posted by Supermanforever (8509 posts) - - Show Bio

considering the garbage your wrote above that, im gonna take this one no more serious that the one above.

#36 Posted by RuthlessKiller (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet he was beaten by illusions plus an arrow SHOT BY THE KID HE FUCKING KNEW WOULD BETRAY HIM!

Because he definitely used those in battle.

And He, Unlike obito who had to go through trial and error will just return back to the starting dimension just like that. Maybe he can with the almighty.

And he'll do what when he's so massively inferior to them?

Any physical damage Yhwach could possibly take just makes him stronger and more durable due to the Miracle

You just gotta wonder why this never happened versus ichigo and renji.

He can coordinate the Almighty with The Love to infatuate Kaguya and make her change sides.

Yep. Totally in character for yhwach to know that.

Can literally turn himself into Kaguya and gain all of her abilities/physicals etc whilst still retaining his intelligence with The Yourself.

Meanwhile gremmy died due to him not being as strong as kenny, yet you want us to believe that yhwach will do the same to kaguya and not die?

Yhwach already knows he gets stomped. It's called the almighty.

#37 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

considering the garbage your wrote above that, im gonna take this one no more serious that the one above.

Wow you're so good, coming into a thread and stating a winner and providing no reasons why.

#38 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

Yet he was beaten by illusions plus an arrow SHOT BY THE KID HE FUCKING KNEW WOULD BETRAY HIM!

I knew someone would bring this up, apparently you're unfamiliar with the term PIS

Because he definitely used those in battle.

What are you talking about? OP said Yhwach has all Schrift's so yes he can use it....

And He, Unlike obito who had to go through trial and error will just return back to the starting dimension just like that. Maybe he can with the almighty.

He's able to cross directly to a specific dimension yes, this isn't even remotely the same case with Obito so it's weird you would use that.

And he'll do what when he's so massively inferior to them?

How is he massively inferior to them lol? And how does that change him using the Almighty.

You just gotta wonder why this never happened versus ichigo and renji.

Because he didn't need to, not that it changes anything, he can use them in this thread and WILL.

Yep. Totally in character for yhwach to know that.

Know that he can use The Love to make Kaguya change sides? Why would he not know that?

Are you incapable of reading? I said he would use "The Yourself" Schrift, not the Visionary, and Yhwach using the Visionary would obviously be stronger than when Gremmy used it.

Yhwach already knows he gets stomped. It's called the almighty.

Yhwach stomps so hard it's quite sad really.

#39 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by FaradaySloth (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

They can even hurt him. They find lava hot. Yhwach might actually sneeze and win.

#41 Posted by RuthlessKiller (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller said:
@limitlesssigil said:

I knew someone would bring this up, apparently you're unfamiliar with the term PIS

It's not PIS. It's just that bleach characters are stupid idiots in general. According to my theory.

What are you talking about? OP said Yhwach has all Schrift's so yes he can use it....

Did he use them in canon, you know, in character and such?

He's able to cross directly to a specific dimension yes,

That's a no limit fallacy. you might as well say that hollows and sternritter can cross directly to a specific dimension.

this isn't even remotely the same case with Obito so it's weird you would use that.

It's not, seeing as how obito had to merge his kamui with kaguya's dimensions. So can Yhwach do that?

How is he massively inferior to them lol? And how does that change him using the Almighty.

Him using the almighty in this scenario is like a man being cornered by lions. He knows what's about to happen, but he is too weak to change it.

Because he didn't need to,

Where is a scan to support this? And I thought the miracle was automatic.

not that it changes anything, he can use them in this thread and WILL.

He won't lol. The OP mentions yhwach is in character, and as far as I'm concerned, Yhwach didn't use these abilities in canon.

Know that he can use The Love to make Kaguya change sides?

The love was resisted by byakuya. It will not work on kaguya, who in character, tried to kill her sons who she still loved.

Why would he not know that?

I don't know. He just never does it in character.

Are you incapable of reading? I said he would use "The Yourself" Schrift, not the Visionary,

Sorry. But you know that is still a no limit fallacy right?

and Yhwach using the Visionary would obviously be stronger than when Gremmy used it.

That doesn't change the fact that Yhwach is not as strong as Kaguya and that he never uses this power in character.

Yhwach stomps gets stomped so hard it's quite sad really.

Fixed.

#42 Posted by gabrielbelmont (934 posts) - - Show Bio

1- It is impossible for yhwach to be injured here (it is simply impossible)

2- Any kind of damage in the yhwach, it would automatically heal.

#43 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

With all schrifts he solos the naruto verse low diff at most

#44 Posted by RuthlessKiller (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Freaking No limit Fallacy people. Worst part is, everything here is wrong.

#45 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach with all the shrifts solos the Naruto verse with absolute ease.

#46 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to hear an argument as to how they hurt or seal him with the x axis and the visionary. How does the seal get near him with the wind. yhwach negative difficulty

#47 Posted by Supermanforever (8509 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:

Wow you're so good, coming into a thread and stating a winner and providing no reasons why.

Yeah just like that. Kaguya solos, might even one shot with IT.

#48 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: yhwach sees IT before it happens and turns kaguyas eye into a gumball with the visionary.

#49 Posted by Supermanforever (8509 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Impossible to damage? Are you saying Yhwach can take a blast from Galactus and no sell it? NFL wank at its best.

2. Another NFL argument.

#50 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@ruthlesskiller said:
@limitlesssigil said:

It's not PIS. It's just that bleach characters are stupid idiots in general. According to my theory.

It is PIS, your "theory" isn't going to change that.

Did he use them in canon, you know, in character and such?

It's stated in Canon that they are "His" abilities, and that when a Sternritter dies their ability returns to Yhwach. Just because he didn't use it doesn't mean he can't use it, that's faulty logic, it would be like me saying, Juudara can't use Genjutsu because he never used it.

He's able to cross directly to a specific dimension yes,

That's a no limit fallacy. you might as well say that hollows and sternritter can cross directly to a specific dimension.

How is that a no limit fallacy lmao? He's shown being able to go to whatever dimension he wishes, hell even fooder Arrancar from the Hueco Mundo arc were capable of going to Earth on a whim.

this isn't even remotely the same case with Obito so it's weird you would use that.

It's not, seeing as how obito had to merge his kamui with kaguya's dimensions. So can Yhwach do that?

Why am I even entertaining your thoughts right now, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

Him using the almighty in this scenario is like a man being cornered by lions. He knows what's about to happen, but he is too weak to change it.

No, he's not massively inferior to them in any strength department so no idea where you got that from, and like I said, he can see every future, so he'll know what they're going to do long before they do it.

Because he didn't need to,

Where is a scan to support this? And I thought the miracle was automatic.

Why would you need a scan to support it? You used Ichigo and Renji's fight as an example, he was fodderizing them and didn't need to use any ability. My bad about the Miracle part, that's not a Schrift Yhwach gave to Gerard, not that it changes literally anything.

not that it changes anything, he can use them in this thread and WILL.

He won't lol. The OP mentions yhwach is in character, and as far as I'm concerned, Yhwach didn't use these abilities in canon.

OP decides to give Yhwach abilities he won't use according to you, makes sense I guess. And it says "In character but willing to go all out" So yeah, nice try twisting his words.

Know that he can use The Love to make Kaguya change sides?

The love was resisted by byakuya. It will not work on kaguya, who in character, tried to kill her sons who she still loved.

It didn't work on Byakuya because he had no love in his heart. Kaguya however had a reaction to this so it stands to reason she's not entirely immune to love/affection.

No Caption Provided

Why would he not know that?

I don't know. He just never does it in character.

Again, means nothing, he has the abilities no amount of your headcanon is going to change that.

Are you incapable of reading? I said he would use "The Yourself" Schrift, not the Visionary,

Sorry. But you know that is still a no limit fallacy right?

And how is that?

and Yhwach using the Visionary would obviously be stronger than when Gremmy used it.

That doesn't change the fact that Yhwach is not as strong as Kaguya and that he never uses this power in character.

He's stronger than Kaguya. He'd beat her in a fight consistently.

Yhwach stomps so hard it's quite sad really.

Fixed.

Fixed again