Posted by Gilateen (4380 posts) 8 months, 25 days ago

Poll: Yhwach vs Kaguya Otsutsuki (135 votes)

Yhwach 44%
Kaguya 47%
Stalemate 8%

•Chakra=Reiahsu

•Battle takes Place At the Shinobi war battlefield

•Win by death or K.O

Which Final villain will take it?

#651 Posted by KingogKings777 (2315 posts) - - Show Bio
#652 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@requiemcross: his ability does not still reatsu it steals and trasfers power as stated in the scan.

please elaborate. Are there any scans that shows this ability did not use Spiritual Energy?

And he has ichibes bankia which dosent use reastu. He can just send he to hell or turn he to an ant

please elaborate. Are there any scans that shows this ability did not use Spiritual Energy?

And it doesnt have to say what kind of energy it is just know its not reastu based so scrifts will work

It have to for Yhwach to bypass Kaguya's neutralizing feat of Six Paths Senjutsu 's Yin–Yang Release

#653 Posted by KingogKings777 (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

forgot to say Yhwach stomps

#654 Posted by Undre (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: kakashi didnt have 6 paths and kamui worked on tsb. Minato can teleport tsb. It only nulls ninjustu. So Almighty will work ect.

And no ichibes power is conceptual has nothing to do with spirit energy he simply controls all black

#655 Edited by Wanderez (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

Dude, its literally not even implied the Almighty uses any kind of energy. You're the one who's supposed to prove otherwise, since you claim it does. Not to mention Ichibei conceptually erased Yhwach's powers and Yhwach and still couldnt get the job done.

Not to mention, yin and yang release only nulls jutsus.

#656 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@requiemcross:

Dude, its literally not even implied the Almighty uses any kind of energy. You're the one who's supposed to prove otherwise, since you claim it does. Not to mention Ichibei conceptually erased Yhwach's powers and Yhwach and still couldnt get the job done.

You're the one claiming that almighty does not use energy, it was never stated that it does not consumed Spiritual Energy. So you're the one who should provide proof.

Not to mention, yin and yang release only nulls jutsus.

correction: nullifies chakra only ninjutsu. Since chakra = reiatsu, Kaguya's feat to nullify reiatsu based attacks is valid.

#657 Posted by Wanderez (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

Omegalol. Dude, there's not a single statement in the manga it uses any kind of energy. Thats my proof. You are claiming otherwise. Prove it.

Chakra of ninjutsu... and Yhwach doesnt use ninjutsu.

#658 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@requiemcross:

Omegalol. Dude, there's not a single statement in the manga it uses any kind of energy. Thats my proof. You are claiming otherwise. Prove it.

That's not proof. That's only your own assumption.

Chakra of ninjutsu... and Yhwach doesnt use ninjutsu.

I did not say he used ninjutsu. Can you prove that he does not use Reiatsu or Spiritual Energy to his abilities?

Stop assuming and provide feats and scans to back up your argument.

#659 Edited by Wanderez (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

Should i link you to the whole manga?

It isnt stated nowehere he uses any type of energy to utilize the Almighty. How is the manga itself not proof? You're reaching at this point.

Chakra of ninjutsu, chakra-of-ninjutsu, the chakra that the NINJUTSU uses.

#660 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@requiemcross:

Should i link you to the whole manga?

Why, should a debater link the entire manga to prove their point?

It isnt stated nowehere he uses any type of energy to utilize the Almighty. How is the manga itself not proof? You're reaching at this point.

You're the one reaching, assuming something that was never stated or proven. Post a scan that back up your argument, otherwise your argument is consider as fallacy.

Chakra of ninjutsu, chakra-of-ninjutsu, the chakra that the NINJUTSU uses.

What's your point on this statement?

#661 Edited by Wanderez (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

Yeah, you're a certified troll at this point.

>i give you the whole manga as proof, cause it isnt stated anywhere that he uses any energy

>nah fam, bring more proof

Because apperantely this and that is described to use energy as a source, but this wasnt, so lets assume it does.

?????wut?????

There is no thing such as ninjutsu in Bleach. Shrifts=/=ninjutsu

#662 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@requiemcross:

Yeah, you're a certified troll at this point.

Just because I'm asking for scans and proof?

>i give him the whole manga as proof, cause it isnt stated anywhere that he uses any energy

That's not proof, that's lazy argument.

>nah fam, bring more proof

I'm still waiting for your proofs. Otherwise, your argument is consider as fallacy.

There is no thing such as ninjutsu in Bleach. Shrifts=/=ninjutsu

I never said there was.

#663 Edited by Wanderez (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

How is it a lazy argument? Rather than accepting it, you contradict the manga and pull outta nowhere that now apperantely shrifts use reiatsu.

If it was reiatsu reliant, captains couldve passively stomped all the sternritters, barring Yhwach, because they have greater reiatsu and shrifts wouldnt be able to hurt them in any way.

Therefore Kaguya cant null anything.

#664 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@requiemcross:

How is it a lazy argument? Rather than accepting it, you contradict the manga and pull outta nowhere that now apperantely shrifts use reiatsu.

Provide the exact page in the manga. Why should I read a 686 chapter manga to prove your point?

Therefore Kaguya cant null anything.

Now you are trolling.

#665 Posted by Undre (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: false yet again

As i told the scrifts do not use spirit energy or reatsu

The sterns gor trapped in a cage that abosrbes reshi/reastu lille's attacks didnt work at first becasue he was using rashi. When activated his scrift the Xas worked

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Oestu wonders how he got shot when the cage nulls reashi so lille explains that his scrift does not use reshi or bullets.

No Caption Provided

Its simple and ability.

Not to mention ichibes ability was verbatim stated not to have reastu its a conceptual ability he has

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#666 Edited by Wanderez (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

Yeah, you're clearly trolling.

Captains' reiatsu>>>>>sternritters' reiasu (barring Yhwach). How did half the captains end up getting stomped? Because shrifts dont require reiatsu for their usage.

Kaguya can null chakra of ninjutsu, rendering the ninjutsu useless. No one in Bleach uses ninjutsu.

Therefore she cant null sh*t.

Now, please stop tagging me, unless you have a new argument or something. I already proved my point.

Yhwach bolostomps. Close this already.

#667 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

First, next time please include the exact pages of the chapters , it took me a long time searching the chapters and pages.

@undre said:

@requiemcross: false yet again

As i told the scrifts do not use spirit energy or reatsu

The sterns gor trapped in a cage that abosrbes reshi/reastu lille's attacks didnt work at first becasue he was using rashi. When activated his scrift the Xas worked

Bleach ch604. Read and understand the entire chapter next time Undre. Lille stated it himself, it is his ability.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Oestu wonders how he got shot when the cage nulls reashi so lille explains that his scrift does not use reshi or bullets.

Wrong. Read the chapter again.

No Caption Provided

Its simple and ability.

Not to mention ichibes ability was verbatim stated not to have reastu its a conceptual ability he has

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Funny, the scan I found interpret this page differently.

No Caption Provided

Just because Yhwach cannot sense the Reiatsu does not mean that the Reiatsu is absent. And he is already under Ichimonji's ink.

none on the scans provided states that they did not use Spiritual Energy.

Therefore, Kaguya's Six Paths Senjutsu 's Yin–Yang Release can't still be bypass.

#668 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@requiemcross:

Yeah, you're clearly trolling.

Captains' reiatsu>>>>>sternritters' reiasu (barring Yhwach). How did half the captains end up getting stomped? Because shrifts dont require reiatsu for their usage.

Kaguya can null chakra of ninjutsu, rendering the ninjutsu useless. No one in Bleach uses ninjutsu.

Therefore she cant null sh*t.

Now, please stop tagging me, unless you have a new argument or something. I already proved my point.

Yhwach bolostomps. Close this already.

You proved nothing. You just spout nonsense without any proof making your statements Fallacy.

Next time provide scans and reasonable evidence to prove your point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#669 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya still solos the verse.

#670 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio
#671 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#672 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinec1993 said:

@weebbicboi: she stops at Orihime

How will Yhwach beats Kaguya if every reiatsu base ability he use is been negated?

Chakra=Reiatsu. Six Paths Senjutsu 's Yin–Yang Release negate chakra only attacks.

So what feats of Yhwach without using reiatsu could he use to kill Kaguya?

#673 Edited by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio
#674 Posted by UltimateSage (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell happened here?

#675 Posted by KingogKings777 (2315 posts) - - Show Bio
#676 Posted by COOLGUY18 (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#677 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1999 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto vs Bleach Rules:

1. Character with bigger BOOM wins. All Hax gets Null by explosions. Naruto character wins.

2. Counter for Almighty? Gets hit by Genjutsu. Hax wins against any powerful character. Enough said.

Really?