Yhwach vs justice leagues

• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15
No Caption Provided

Full power Yhwach with every schrift

VS

No Caption Provided

The justice leagues from the trinity war

• Battle takes place on an indestructible earth
  • Justice leagues are bloodlusted
  • Win by any means

Now before you guys kill me over this thread just watch this video ( I don't personally agree with this scaling, but it's up to you guys to debunk it if you don't like it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2gKrjiG3jo&t=59s

@universeichigo1 I'm tagging you so we could actually have somebody debating for Yhwach, since i know you're capable.

Edit: You have to make an argument for why this guy is wrong and yhwach get's stomped.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh my god this going to turn out like the last Yhwach vs Justice League theard bad can’t wait to see this though

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: I hope this doesn't turn out too bad. there is an argument here for yhwach.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15:

Now before you guys kill me over this thread just watch this video ( I don't personally agree with this scaling, but it's up to you guys to debunk it if you don't like it.)

That guy insanely highballed. Saying Yhwach is legit universe level is just carzy imo, and he implied Gremmy could be galaxy level due to his "galaxy room" even though he needed to make two of himself just to create a meteor and Kenpachi destroying said meteor completely shocked him. Yhwach is multi mountain to island level by feats, country level by scaling, and planet level with taking his statements at face value and highballing a bit, but universe level is not an option.

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He get his face smashed

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: As I've said i don't really think he's universal, i'm just wondering if anybody could debunk him and make a case for the jl's. And i don't mean just popping in and saying some corny one liner and leaving without an explanation.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash will blitz Yhwach harder than anything from hst can do

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no no no no no

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't do this.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: i don't debate on this kind of threads anymore, only on CAV's, sorry.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

Also Supes and MMH.

universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: also you say i highball yhwach but clearly you lowball him by calling him island level, and i don't think you are one to judge me.

OT: mismatch.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: Yup and i'm wondering why HST is always put up against insanely powerful characters from comics.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@universeichigo1:

also you say i highball yhwach but clearly you lowball him by calling him island level,

I didn't say island level, I said island level by feats. I personally think he should be around country level, and if we accept the seireitei size statement at face value I could easily see him being continental.

and i don't think you are one to judge me.

Is that your video?

universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't say island level, I said island level by feats. I personally think he should be around country level, and if we accept the seireitei size statement at face value I could easily see him being continental.

ok, i don't want to get into an arguement on his power level.

Is that your video?

what video?

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Turr

Yhwach is anywhere from multiplanetary to multiuniversal when it comes to reality warping and this much should be agreed as obvious. He was about to destroy and recreate Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Real World all at the same time. Each of this places reffers to an entire separete dimension of reality, with its own cosmos, in other words, a different universe. If Yhwach was only about to recreate the planet Earth in each dimension he is multi planetary. If he was about to recreate entire dimensions he is multiversal.

Then he is also immortal and omniscient, he also has many different hax at his disposal. In total, Yhwach can take out many JLA members on his own, even togther, especially brutes with little to no hax.

JLA will still take this. There are characters here who can get around Yhwach's powerset and beat him even solo. Some of them include dr. Fate and Flash.

Dr. Fate can easily BFR Yhwach or seal him, and Yhwavh has no real anwser to any of that. Fate also has superior hax and magic and was fighting multiversal threats before so even if we highball Yhwach to highest possible degree Fate can still math him with magic and win due to superior versatility.

Flash can speedsteal Yhwach making all of his hax irrelevant. He can also BFR him to speedforce or better yet, go back in time and stop him from ever being born, bypassing Yhwach's future altering ability completely. Flash also hits with a force of a supernova and is too fast for Yhwach to properly use almighty precognition against him.

There are possibly also other characters who can solo here.

The bottom line is, multiversal or not, Yhwach is not a very well rounded character. His hax though big in scale are not too versatile and his reaction, durability, dc and other stats are still scaling to other bleach characters which is MHS /multi moutain level at best. Pretty low when you compare that to all the mach100+ and planetary+ characters from JLA.

OT: No matter how you scale Yhwach's top reality warping feats he could still beat only SOME members of JLA maybe even a lot of them, but there are many who can solo him either way, mostly those who use big scale magic or versatile hax. Yhwach gets stomped here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this thread. Someone clearly doesn't read comics. Someone call the damn mods.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

Also Supes and MMH.

And Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Missmatch

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach dies again, someone please lock this.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: I read like 20 comics of these guys and I already know they lolstomped the HST lmao

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen stop making mismatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Yea. It's still funny seeing someone argue Naruto or Ichigo or whatever against someone Superman or the Flash.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@faradaysloth: first of all I'm not gilateen. Second of all, you're a sorry bleach debater and you can't debunk anything that video said.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr: dude those aren't reality warping feats, they are dc feats.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: show me feats that consistently puts new 52 superman, Wonder Woman, or martian manhunter at 8,000x ftl. And I'll believe you guys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: Don' have to be since Ywach is arrow speed. Couldn't even dodge an arrow after seeing the future. Any human could probably blitz Ywach from DC verse.

Green Arrow would just stomp him.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: your a troll xD. Concession accepted

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: Not even. Speedy could probably do it. She just has to smear some of her blood on the arrow and boom, Juha has AIDS!

(Please no one be offended by this. It's a dumb joke. I love Mia Dearden)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: It's you're a troll actually, not your a troll.

Oh and you're welcome to prove why wasn't even able to dodge an arrow despite being able to see the future.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Funny thing is an argument can actually be made for Yhwach.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@b_r023: thanks for correcting me on my grammar. Uryu used antithesis to reverse the Almighty's power from him. That's why Ryuken said he was the only one that can fire the arrow. In a sense the almighty cannot extend to Uryu if antithesis is activated as it reverses the events that happens to him which includes hax abilities. So the fact that you don't know that is more that proof you don't know what you're talking about and should stop acting like a know it all. It'll hurt less when I prove you wrong that way.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@universeichigo1: The video in the OP. You said I was judging you but I was talking about the guy who made the video, not you.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: if there's an arguments to be made, then make it. i can't debate in my own thread and i need someone with some knowledge on bleach keeping this thread alive. It's a good fight, but bleach haters and downplayers are gonna get This thread locked by causing a flame war.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: If he is slow that he can't dodge one arrow, how will he dodge dozens?

Any if the League can dodge arrows. Hence, The League >> Ywach.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The wank here is just cancer

About 90 of jla can rape yhwach solo

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: because 1 he wasn't even looking, and 2 the arrow could possibly be ftl. you're clearly a troll. You are in every bleach thread downplaying and hating, and then the second someone starts throwing scans and feats at you, you call the mods to get it locked because you're trash at debating and can't debunk it and you don't want to look stupid. it's childish and lame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: I am childish and yet you are the ones throwing insults. Lol.

And besides, using your logic, Ywach can't defend if he isn't looking at an attack, therefore, Ywach dies when someone attacks his back.

Could FTL? That's not how it works lol.

Arrow Speed Ywach gets stomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

@b_r023: because 1 he wasn't even looking, and 2 the arrow could possibly be ftl. you're clearly a troll. You are in every bleach thread downplaying and hating, and then the second someone starts throwing scans and feats at you, you call the mods to get it locked because you're trash at debating and can't debunk it and you don't want to look stupid. it's childish and lame.

Mismatch. And also throwing insults and calling me trash, troll and childish multiple times now.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol there's some bleach fans who thinks that yhwach stand a chance here ?

He gets blitzed and killed in one second

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: kinda but its environmental and involves use of hax not strength or any calculable force. It also doesnt translate into his personal fighting capacity at all. We've seen guys like Ichigo, Aizen and even Renji survive attacks from this guy. And obviously they dont have planetary level durability. So its not really dc, its a kind of reality warping. He can use it to destry the planet that the fight takes place on, and with that he will be able to kill many JLA members, but he cant use it to for example, one shot Superman. There are many JLA members who can solo him either way.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: at least I'm not trying to get a thread locked because I suck at debating. Well I'm not getting into that, because I don't want to start a flame war.

And are you slow? That's an actual question. He couldn't dodge it because the almighty wasn't activated. We established this a few minutes ago. And assuming every arrow is arrow speed isn't a very good argument. If the arrows are made of energy and moved at massively hypersonic speeds back in the hueco mundo arc, and are able to catch people who casually react to light off guard, then it is light speed. It's not even an actual arrow. Like I said it's reishi. Your actually starting to make less and less sense as this conversation goes on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: Arrow isn't arrow speed? Ok, what's next? Bullet is bullet speed? Or Humans don't have Human durability? Or fire doesn't have fire level heat maybe? Ishida didn't create that arrow with his Reishi.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: as I've said it's not an actual arrow. You're using logical fallacies as an argument now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: Sure. You throw insults, call names, use headcanon, have bad grammar and think you can actually debate?

See ya.