User Lists: 0

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Current wings would be plat, not white.

Anyway, the only issue accel runs into is one he's had and that's X-axis. Nothing else is an issue as of current but I don't know if he can deal with it. But Coronzon's attack is for sure far more hax and far more powerful as it's multiversal and he was able to reflect it. Maybe blitz and regen cancel on top of his reality warping with the third tree could get him a win.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
No Caption Provided

Shouldn't there be a big bang explosion one as the last?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^^^^^^

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Accelerator already reflected attacks which are solar-system level. Far above anything of Yhwach's attack potency. What would stop Accelerator from just reflect the allmighty?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accel shitstomps.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Accelerator already reflected attacks which are solar-system level. Far above anything of Yhwach's attack potency. What would stop Accelerator from just reflect the allmighty?

I think he could, given he's warped things of higher dimensional natures before, right? And the future is only the 4th dimension in string theory.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn’t accelerator get a stupid power boost recently?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Godren

Accelerator gets his head cut off from the future pretty much, vector manipulation is quite worthless against Almighty nor can he do a thing to Yhwach in order to put him down.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Make that multiversal reflection as of NT22, also nothing really. His ability no longer requires math/calculations and he shook a galaxy lol. He can cancel regen and with 545 as well as the third tree he has an insane amount of knowledge of the esoteric and conceptual. He basically controls an entire set of new laws that he added to the world.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Accel slaps the old man.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If i didnt miss something , Ywach stomp. What stopping him for earse a hole in accelerator head in an instant?

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TOPAZZZ  Online

Accelerator solos the verse

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TOPAZZZ  Online

@mrviking said:

If i didnt miss something , Ywach stomp. What stopping him for earse a hole in accelerator head in an instant?

when yhwach does anything near galaxy/solar system level then he can hurt accelerator

until then accel solostomps the HST

MatvelBo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accel solostomps

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: So no feat to being resistance to existance earse ?

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By COOLGUY18

@mrviking: Just when the hell did yhwach ever erased something from existence? Lmao.

Anyways, ACCEL TANKED THE MAGICK FLAMING SWORD WHICH WAS STRONGER THAN THE GUGNIR WHICH DESTROYED THE FRICKING TO ARU VERSE (or half of it) BY JUST BEING THROWED.

Also, ACCEL ALAO REFLECTED THE OMNI-DIMENSIONAL SLICING SLASH FROM THE CURTANA SECOND LMAO.

Yhwach has literally nothing to hurt accel, and accel has tons of ways of disposing the old fart.

So yeah, STICK TO IMPROVONG YOUR SPELLING SKILLS FIRST BEFORE DEFENDING YOUR GOD YHWACH.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accel shitstomps the bleach verse

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrViking

@coolguy18: 1# Ywach can existence earse with : ZNT , X-Axis. 2# Ywach litteraly can copy accelerator , physical , abilities , knowledge , body etc... Also he can ressurect himself. And X-Axis cannot be evaded or dodged or blocked. Its judt earse anything in an instant , there is no projectile , just the hole , in an instant.

Also , leave the caps lock button alone for a while , lol

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By COOLGUY18

@mrviking said:

@coolguy18: 1# Ywach can existence earse with : ZNT , X-Axis. 2# Ywach litteraly can copy accelerator , physical , abilities , knowledge , body etc... Also he can ressurect himself. And X-Axis cannot be evaded or dodged or blocked. Its judt earse anything in an instant , there is no projectile , just the hole , in an instant.

1# Ywach can existence earse with : ZNT

Never remembered yhwach erasing someone's existence from bleach lmao. And even if he can, he has no feats that he can erase someone's existence who is multiversal lmao.

WANKING AT IT'S FINEST, AS EXPECTED TO BLEACHTARDS.

By your logic, Yhwach would even erase lucifer moriningstar's existence lol.

2# Ywach litteraly can copy accelerator , physical , abilities , knowledge , body etc... Also he can ressurect himself.

Lmao dude, if he really had this dumb ability, THEN HE SHOULD HAVE JUST DONE THIS TO AIZEN, ICHIGO,ETC. And stomped the entire bleach verse.

And again, no feats of it being used on universal level characters lol. If you say it has no limits, then that means he could copy CAS lmao.

Also, Accel's spear negtes the existences of his opponents, so yeah.

And X-Axis cannot be evaded or dodged or blocked. Its judt earse anything in an instant , there is no projectile , just the hole , in an instant.

CURTANA SLICES HIGH AND LOW SPATIAL DIMENSIONS AND PHASES ITSELF LOL.

X-AXIS IS SHIT COMPARED TO EVEN MID TIER HAXES OF TO ARU LMAO

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: Full powered SK Ywach = Ywach with all the shriftz and the full power of (really weakend)SK. Also go and read the novels , and read about who Ywach absorbed. Ywach had enought reatsu to destroy and re create the realms. Also when accelerator become universal , mulziversal accelerator ? Lol. Also accelerator never had a chance to solo bleach , especially if we include Prime Soul King.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TOPAZZZ  Online

@mrviking said:

I hope you’re not talking about lille‘s x axis which yhwach has never been shown using

even if we wank and say he has the ability in his arsenal there’s nothing to suggest it will do anything to accelerator except bounce off his vector shield and erase yhwach’s existence. The dude redirected 11th dimensional teleportation which works via displacement

accelerator also has minor reality warping including soulfuck, a spear that erases the target from existence, and i’m not even gonna talk about the huge stat gap.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there actually anything Accelerator has that can amuse Yhwach?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: straight up reflecting everything he has while negating his regen and outright soul ripping him. And no his soul rip>>>>>>>anything in bleach as he did it to a multiversal entity and shook the galaxy as a side effect. Accel solos the entire HST.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:
@mrviking said:

I hope you’re not talking about lille‘s x axis which yhwach has never been shown using

even if we wank and say he has the ability in his arsenal there’s nothing to suggest it will do anything to accelerator except bounce off his vector shield and erase yhwach’s existence. The dude redirected 11th dimensional teleportation which works via displacement

accelerator also has minor reality warping including soulfuck, a spear that erases the target from existence, and i’m not even gonna talk about the huge stat gap.

X-axis cannot be dodged or blocked by shields .

Since its have no projectile , its just earse the target in an instant ,

Also ZNT can "burn" things out of existence too .

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: ZnT doesn’t erase from existence you’re taking the statement too literally... the ability is heat and that’s it.

X-Axis doesn’t even erase from existence, it erases space, not existence.

Yhwach isn’t copying someone more powerful than him (normally I would be all for hax working if one has no showing Of resistance but this is power copying and implying someone can get Faaaar more powerful by copying The ability of someone above them which hasn’t happened in bleach and specifically yhwach)

His regen get negated by Accel who negated the regen of someone that would destroy the bleach universe by simply entering it without checking her power.

X-axis was literally evaded... it cannot be block because it erases space but Accel reflect spatial attack too so that’s useless.

Accel punts the bleach planet to another solar system.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Wot_m8  Online

Infinite versal Yhwach erases all fiction and reality via Omnipotent heat level Znt.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TOPAZZZ  Online

Is there actually anything Yhwach has that can amuse Accelerator?

Fixed

@mrviking said:
@topazzz said:
@mrviking said:

X-axis cannot be dodged or blocked by shields .

Since its have no projectile , its just earse the target in an instant ,

Also ZNT can "burn" things out of existence too .

Cool, now show yhwach using any of these

also i'm pretty sure Yama's ability uses heat flux, that means it gets reflected by accelerator's shield.

Also nothing suggests that x axis won't get redirected by his vector shield.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:
@leothegreatest said:

Fixed

Should I take this as a no?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@leothegreatest: straight up reflecting everything he has while negating his regen and outright soul ripping him. And no his soul rip>>>>>>>anything in bleach as he did it to a multiversal entity and shook the galaxy as a side effect. Accel solos the entire HST.

Is there a reason why the Almighty wouldn’t null the reflecting ability and do you have scans for those feats?

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Is there a reason why the Almighty wouldn’t null the reflecting ability and do you have scans for those feats?

No there's no reason the almighty wouldn't null the reflecting ability.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: seeing as the almighty would need feats of nullifying abilities, coupled with nulling an ability on this level combined with overcoming a personal reality, I’d say Accel is covered.

No I don’t have scans it’s a light novel.

But this is with a simple google search

“ Accelerator’s mind had a lot of guests today. Yet another voice cut in.

“Damn…you!! What are you doing? That isn’t the Sephiroth or the Qliphoth. If…if you embed something like this in the world, it will change things even more fundamentally than Angel Fall!!”

“I don’t know what that means, so I’ll get right to the point. Qliphah Puzzle 545 has told me most everything. You’re such a pain in the ass because you have a physical body of flesh and blood. So I’ll shift that aside and cut it away.”

“Are you trying to apply a powerful external pressure to remove my soul from this temporary body!?”

The microcosm of the body and the macrocosm of the planet were linked.

When something happened to one, it affected the other.

That theory was usually applied to use the micro as a way of moving the macro. To put it extremely simply, refining magic power in the body and moving the arms or legs would distort the larger physical world and produce flames or ice from the hand.

But this monster was different.

He used the macro as a way of moving the micro.

By adding a large tree to the cosmos and thoroughly shaking the world out to the ends of the galaxy, he was applying a physical blow to a single person’s flesh and blood.

All to force an astral projection initiated by an external third party.

Now, had the #1 realized how similar this was to the holistic esper power some had hoped to create within the immortal monster sealed for so long inside the Windowless Building and freed by Lightning God Thor?

“Gah.”

“This will eliminate what made you so special. Being the strongest is boring. It’s like a poison that dulls your sense of pain. You only get to see who you truly are once it’s been stripped from you. So show me, Coronzon. Show me who you are when you’re stripped bare!!”

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?”

A dull sound reverberated across the large temple made from the Queen Britannia’s heliport.

Below the blue sky, Great Demon Coronzon limply collapsed. The sound was her forehead hitting the floor.

And.

“…”

Another figure trembled while looking down at her hands.

This other Great Demon Coronzon could only watch as her physical body collapsed in front of her. No, that phrasing was inaccurate. With her physical body gone, this Coronzon was just an ordinary demon.

She had no clothing.

Coronzon had been literally stripped bare, so she had her long blonde hair wrapped around her entire body.

Just like Qliphah Puzzle 545, she was a collection of energy similar to Telesma.”

Btw Angel fall was a planet level mind wipe/switch just by an Angel being forced to manifest in a physical body... AkA it was a passive effect. Accel also fought this same Angel before his current upgrade and has outright contained force enough to blow up earth and simultaneously send it hurling to another solar system. Also I might add Angel Gabriel being manifested (not during Angel fall) outright removed all the stars in the sky.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TOPAZZZ  Online

@topazzz said:
@leothegreatest said:

Fixed

the fact that you'd even consider taking this as a "no" shows you either know nothing about to aru or you're not up to date with accelerator's feats

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: it’s both. Leo doesn’t know that much outside bleach/hst

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@wsckaidou: who’s alt are you?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Any other dumb questions? No? Okay, stop derailing the topic and finish getting slapped.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrViking
LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:
@leothegreatest said:
@topazzz said:
@leothegreatest said:

Fixed

the fact that you'd even consider taking this as a "no" shows you either know nothing about to aru or you're not up to date with accelerator's feats

Didn’t I make that pretty obvious with the first question?

The correct answer to the question was to answer it with reasons not to edit it.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@ecoblitz said:

@topazzz: it’s both. Leo doesn’t know that much outside bleach/hst

Are you really gonna cry because I don’t know much about a character you like?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the wall of text doesn’t have much context.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A while ago this wouldve been a victory for Yhwach, tho ive heard Accel now can rewrite reality or some sh*t.