Yhwach, Jugram, Yamamoto vs Hashirama, Tobirama, Naruto

• 102 results
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@solomonthenotsowise: in travel speed, certianly not, although the lightspeed reaction time has a databook entry to back it up I'm pretty sure.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yhwach, takes all 3, They do not possess counters to Juha's abilities, not mentioning all the Sternritter abilities he obtained after their defeat. Also what's stopping Juha from absorbing, E.g. (Naruto) that extra boost. Juha, rewrites his death everytime. Aka they can't truly kill him, Juha will change every situation to favor him. What is stopping Juha from using Lille's X axis.(spacial piercing). Not to mention he has the ability reshape/destroy 3 worlds.

Avatar image for solomonthenotsowise
SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sophia89: Well I suppose once i have a some more posts under my belt I could attempt this again.

I went through that thread and I didnt see anything vastly outclassing the bleach characters. Nothing at least in that CAV that showed me how they could get around Yhwach's HAX or survive Yamamoto's Bankai.

It seems without much clout on the vine I cant step in and make an argument that people will take seriously thanks to other people who like to see who can shout the loudest. At no point was I trying to wank or BS anything I was trying to have an honest debate.

Well this entire endeavor has left me disheartened. Time to go spam posts for the next 2 years so that I can be respected!

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow I can't believe this ended without it turning into a shit storm that the mods have to lock

SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: I decided to quit once I realized there was no chance of me changing anyone's mind due to the particular setting and my overall post count. I understand where they are coming from in writing me off. Saw a guy in a asura vs doomsday thread that had low posts and came to the conclusion that doomsday is multiversal.

I plan on remaining here on the vine and doing my time so to speak so that way when I am in a tournament or a CAV I won't sound like a lunatic fanboy.

Lifestory over.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solomonthenotsowise: I was expecting it to get worse because a lot of the bleach fans tend to always apply the NLF debate in there cases

Yhwach is literally called a walking breathing NLF so I was expecting it to get a lot worse

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck said:

@solomonthenotsowise: I

Yhwach is literally called a walking breathing NLF so I was expecting it to get a lot worse

Not unlike Itachi's Yata mirror, though. You know, the mirror that can reflect ANY attack

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By IAmDuck

@gxrevs06: Actually that is something I am wondering

So far have we seen it not deflect any attack it was blocking?

omnipotenten17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By omnipotenten17

Yamamoto solos the verse

Realisation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach solos

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

Interesting that people are voting for Bleach. I was under the impression that the general consensus on the forum was Naruto>Bleach. There have been many threads between the top tiers of each and Naruto wins every time. Sasuke vs all sternritters is apparently debatable

Lille snipes.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: I decided to quit once I realized there was no chance of me changing anyone's mind due to the particular setting and my overall post count. I understand where they are coming from in writing me off. Saw a guy in a asura vs doomsday thread that had low posts and came to the conclusion that doomsday is multiversal.

I plan on remaining here on the vine and doing my time so to speak so that way when I am in a tournament or a CAV I won't sound like a lunatic fanboy.

Lifestory over.

Your wasting your time Naruto is the new DBZ you can't debate against them it's just constant downplay against whoever they are against and wank for Naruto.They all assume everyone is someone's alternative account.Yhwach solos this.

SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: ironically you are not helping our case. Need more posts if you want to stand a chance.

Do the time by proving we can have intelligent arguments and then we could try and say that. It honestly isn't worth their time to have a legit debate with anyone under 1000 Posts unless it's a tournament.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solomonthenotsowise: Now its my turn to say it its useless you are just wasting you're breathe

The guy you are talking too has a high chance of being a troll

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach's reality warping is too much. Yhwach literately could only be killed by author himself by plot-arrow

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team takes this. Blowing up ywach(if that happens) wont prevent the almighty from bringing him back. Yama doesnt start in bankai but no one in the naruto team starts going all out since they are in character which would make things much easier for bleach team given that ywach doesnt normally waste time with opponents and usually goes for the kill. Not to mentiondue to its nature, it is nigh impossible to see an attack from the almighty coming.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team stomps due to hax.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach's reality warping is too much. Yhwach literately could only be killed by author himself by plot-arrow

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Naruto still solos.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Team Bleach wins this .

-Ley

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loøõòóöôœl, Naruto really has no issue soloing.

SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: yea ima just dip outa this thread lol.

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Lol it's pretty sad that you label people, based off of them having few posts and debating about bleach. Ironically, some of the best debaters I've seen on this vine are usually people with less then 1000 posts, having more than 1000 posts doesn't make you any less credible and the fact that you can't see that is laughable at best.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder who's alternative account I am :O?

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By kroczilla

@sophia89: you quit bleach threads last year? Thats actually news to me

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/aizen-vs-naruto-team-1845742/?page=4

Not even gonna get into the "arguements that have been debunked thousands of times". But, your claim that bleach supporters have mostly similar posting style can also be attributed to a majority of the naruto fan base here.

Literally every thread= a lot of people saying *insert a naruto character* blitzs/soloes without any semblance of an actual arguement.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the only threat on the bleach team is yhwach

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Bleach is a pretty unbalanced series when its comes to power scale.. The Final Boss fight and all final arc are a proof of that.

Biggest scales that Bleach showed is kinda stuck at Island Level (at most) and their versatility are kinda limited when we're looking at the shinobi.

So thanks to Hashirama's giant techniques and immense defense and regeneration..
thanks to Tobirama's ET, Hirashin, endless explosion
thanks to Naruto's total powerhouse and speed..

Im towards to Naruto team here..

Actually Tobirama + Hokage Naruto combo are good enough to end this... Hashirama is just some guarantee to win.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can solo stomp if he desire so.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama= a non factor. He isnt beating anyone on the bleach team. Hashirama either gets killed by the almighty or roasted by yamamoto.

Naruto is strong but has no real answer to the almighty (ywach isnt dying or getting sealed without the plot arrow). He also isnt taking a hit from znt

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach is a pretty unbalanced series when its comes to power scale.. The Final Boss fight and all final arc are a proof of that.

Biggest scales that Bleach showed is kinda stuck at Island Level (at most) and their versatility are kinda limited when we're looking at the shinobi.

So thanks to Hashirama's giant techniques and immense defense and regeneration..

thanks to Tobirama's ET, Hirashin, endless explosion

thanks to Naruto's total powerhouse and speed..

Im towards to Naruto team here..

Actually Tobirama + Hokage Naruto combo are good enough to end this... Hashirama is just some guarantee to win.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By The_Stern_ritter

@sophia89 said:@the_stern_ritter said: @sophia89: Lol it's pretty sad that you label people, based off of them having few posts and debating about bleach. Ironically, some of the best debaters I've seen on this vine are usually people with less then 1000 posts, having more than 1000 posts doesn't make you any less credible and the fact that you can't see that is laughable at best.

And that is your opinion. I'm ok with that. However, the 1000 posts help eliminate alts spamming. It is why CAVs have the 1000 post to vote rule. Like I originally said, it is most likely the same person making a lot of alts to wank Bleach.

Loki'D and NH8, Naruto trolls, made hundreds of accounts to troll. Bleach threads always get lots of viners with below 1000 that wank Bleach and use the same arguments. Arguments that got debunked thousands of time. What is more is those viners have similar posting style. Too much to be coincidence.

What, how is it my opinion? You can't just say shit like that, and not expect people to be offended. There was no other perspective to take your comment, you were labeling people as non-reliable simply because they don't have over 1000 posts and simply don't agree with you or support bleach. Lol, you must be naive bruh...EVERY fanbase has fanboys, including Naruto and One piece, to stop debating because of that is a ridiculous reason.

Kaijin90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because people when putting Bleach vs Naruto discussion ignores the Reiatsu?

It would be enough to crush what any character Naruto without even fighting.

Yamamoto 15 million roasting degrees around the Narutoverse

Yhwach is unmanageable for anyone in Naruto

Naruto has no chance to pass characters as Yhwach and Yamamoto

The Naruto speed is hypersonic, Naruto did not fast characters except through teleporters.

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solo stomps, and I wouldn't even bother to debate in this thread.

bigbattysomali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By bigbattysomali

Anybody on team 1 solos.

(unless this is six paths naruto)

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 shitstomps, Yhwach solos

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yhwach alone wins.

Team Naruto has no counter against the Almighty and Hashirama and Tobirama are straight out useless in stats against Yhwach.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yhwach alone would keep up against these 3, there is no way someone can seal him away, he would see it across the future and steal there seal teq.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody on team 1 solos.

6 paths naruto would still lose in a godstomp, yhwach solos naruto, there is no debate about that, and thats not a wank.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara said:

Yhwach alone wins.

Team Naruto has no counter against the Almighty and Hashirama and Tobirama are straight out useless in stats against Yhwach.

this.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We using VSBattles version of Ywach here?

Canon Ywach gets murked by Naruto, full stop. No amount of ALmighty wank is gonna change that.

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach could solo. Yama could solo the brothers on his own.

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SupremeKilla010

Yhwach solos neg diffculty. Yhwach can literally go in the future and attack his opponents and the effects happen in real time nearly instantly.(x)-(x).(x). He's also massively ftl. Yamamoto beats Hashirama and Tobirama his flames can reach the temp of the sun and they dwarf buildings(x). When he uses his Bankai(Zanka no tachi west) He can also coat his body in his flames preventing any physical attacks from reaching him.(X). Tobirama is fodder here.

bigbattysomali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqua1 said:
@bigbattysomali said:

Anybody on team 1 solos.

6 paths naruto would still lose in a godstomp, yhwach solos naruto, there is no debate about that, and thats not a wank.

Yes.

But i said anybodyon team 1 solos, but if it's six paths naruto thats not the case.