Avatar image for ourmanuel
#251 Posted by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

Sternritters still win.

I like how manimal ignores the fact that the sternritter would also have prep to counter some techniques here. You would now have people like Gremmy, Lille and Gerard putting in more work. Any high DC attacks automatically become useless via multiple sternrittters here and Yhwach now decides to use yamamoto’s bankai from the get go. Sterns with prep>>ootsutsuki with prep, just as sterns without prep>>ootsutsuki without prep. Nothing much has changed. The difference in hax is still too much to be overcome by prep, especially considering how the sterns also get their own prep.

And on that note, Gremmy, Lille and Yhwach could solo with Uryū and haschwalth providing backup. The fodder sternritter die as distractions.

Avatar image for ourmanuel
#252 Edited by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized that only 1 ootsutsuki here is “immortal”

Damn, now that’s an even bigger stomp.

And if this version of Yhwach is full power soul king with almighty, he solos on his own.

Avatar image for helloman
#253 Posted by Helloman (26784 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two still wins.

Avatar image for rikuyamaha
#254 Posted by RikuYamaha (493 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for manimalman
#255 Edited by ManimalMan (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

Sternritters still win.

I like how manimal ignores the fact that the sternritter would also have prep to counter some techniques here. You would now have people like Gremmy, Lille and Gerard putting in more work. Any high DC attacks automatically become useless via multiple sternrittters here and Yhwach now decides to use yamamoto’s bankai from the get go. Sterns with prep>>ootsutsuki with prep, just as sterns without prep>>ootsutsuki without prep. Nothing much has changed. The difference in hax is still too much to be overcome by prep, especially considering how the sterns also get their own prep.

And on that note, Gremmy, Lille and Yhwach could solo with Uryū and haschwalth providing backup. The fodder sternritter die as distractions.

Most of my last post was just a response to the scenario, Udre described.

Lile is gonna be MVP for the sternriters and is a massive threat but he's soloing. Gremmy is tough too especially if he preps clones. but I cant see him surviving all that long. Gerard gets take take 10 thousand year nap.

I forgot yama's bankai was allowed in this thread(got confused with another yhwach thread where the op banned it).

Avatar image for ourmanuel
#256 Posted by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: right,thanks for reminding me that Gremmy can create clones.

And on that note, he solos.

Avatar image for undre
#257 Posted by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: giving yhwach and sterns prep time is like walking into suicide. Yhwach can see the future they cant so the sterns have the jump on the otusike. Because yhwach knows what the otusikes powers and what their gonna do. He tells grimmy to BFR indra and ashra into space. Royde and loyd copy hagroomo and prep counter moons. Yhwach sends Pernida at kinshik since he knows hes a tijustu fighter. Pernida quickly puts him down with nerves. And i dont recall the byakuagan having the ability to see microscopic nerves. Only chkara points.

Yhwach tells askin to instantly go into his holy form. In his holy from he instanly adapts to his chakra making him immune to hamuras attacks. Askin one shots him with poison ring or gift ball deluxe.

Toneri gets one shot by the Xais or bfr by grimmy. Yhwach tells them not to shot anything at mommoshike and sends mask de masculine to take him out or gerard.

Kaguya gets he powers stole by yhwach the he turns her into a ant or he absorbs.

Royde and loyd have and a epic battle with hagroomo only to end up killing each other

Avatar image for undre
#258 Posted by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: lol a clone for each otusike hagaroomo and kaguya get 20 clones

Avatar image for rikuyamaha
#259 Posted by RikuYamaha (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@manimalman: giving yhwach and sterns prep time is like walking into suicide. Yhwach can see the future they cant so the sterns have the jump on the otusike. Because yhwach knows what the otusikes powers and what their gonna do. He tells grimmy to BFR indra and ashra into space. Royde and loyd copy hagroomo and prep counter moons. Yhwach sends Pernida at kinshik since he knows hes a tijustu fighter. Pernida quickly puts him down with nerves. And i dont recall the byakuagan having the ability to see microscopic nerves. Only chkara points.

Yhwach tells askin to instantly go into his holy form. In his holy from he instanly adapts to his chakra making him immune to hamuras attacks. Askin one shots him with poison ring or gift ball deluxe.

Toneri gets one shot by the Xais or bfr by grimmy. Yhwach tells them not to shot anything at mommoshike and sends mask de masculine to take him out or gerard.

Kaguya gets he powers stole by yhwach the he turns her into a ant or he absorbs.

Royde and loyd have and a epic battle with hagroomo only to end up killing each other

^this all the way.

Avatar image for gilateen
#260 Posted by Gilateen (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Still the Otsutsuki gods

Avatar image for undre
#261 Posted by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: askin can really solos in his holy form he becomes immune to all chakra. Can litterly tank everything and poison the battlefield

Avatar image for manimalman
#262 Posted by ManimalMan (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@rikuyamaha: askin can really solos in his holy form he becomes immune to all chakra. Can litterly tank everything and poison the battlefield

Thats not how his power works, he can become immune to specific chakra/reiatsu. He can just become immune to all chakra especially when there are so many different types of chakra.

Avatar image for kingogkings777
#263 Posted by KingogKings777 (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@mee09 said:

Lol Kaguya should solo by herself. The entirety of the Otsuki clan WTF stomps 100 Bleach verses.

Kaguya would get trolled by pepe, let alone the entire quincy army.

I don't even want to know what Pepe would do to Kaguya if she gets caught by The Love. The dude is like one of those fat, ugly old dudes from hentais.

the ntr ones

Avatar image for diydeath
#264 Posted by diydeath (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: Yep.Which doesnt7matter. Get Askin to tank for a bit and bam, immune to all elements, genkai and natural chakra.

Avatar image for manimalman
#265 Posted by ManimalMan (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath: again, its more complicated than that. He needed to get accustomed reitsu from individual shinigami and even then something as simple as a change in attitude can mess with his immunity.

Also lol at askin tanking their attacks.

Avatar image for undre
#266 Posted by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath: again, its more complicated than that. He needed to get accustomed reitsu from individual shinigami and even then something as simple as a change in attitude can mess with his immunity.

Also lol at askin tanking their attacks.

Lol nope his holy form is different he can instantly become immune to chakra doesn't have to tank attacks. Before urahara even touched him he was already immune to his reatsu. And he instantly became immune to 48 types of reatsu in holy form

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And lowballing his durability won't help he tanked this in base form

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for manimalman
#267 Edited by ManimalMan (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: his voltstandig only allows him to become immune to superficial changes in a substance. As long as the base is the same. He doesnt suddenly become immune to all reitsu/chakra in existence.

he was still getting injured by urahara in both base and bankai and he wasnt immune to grimjow's reitsu.

Askin surviving some city-block busting attacks from yoruichi is cool, but he still gets splattered by any of the O clan.

Avatar image for undre
#268 Posted by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: grimmjow was hollow and he which is poison to quincys. And uraharas ability is to reconstruct what ever he wants ignoring his immunity.

Avatar image for manimalman
#269 Posted by ManimalMan (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: grimjow damaging him was explicitly stated to be due a to change in reiatsu from to resurrection

Not from hollows being poison

Avatar image for undre
#270 Edited by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: Doesn't matter otsuski cant just change their chakra in battle. He would stomp any of them. They only have 6 paths chakra

Avatar image for leothegreatest
#271 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath: again, its more complicated than that. He needed to get accustomed reitsu from individual shinigami and even then something as simple as a change in attitude can mess with his immunity.

Also lol at askin tanking their attacks.

Attitudes have nothing to do with Askins ability.

Avatar image for manimalman
#272 Posted by ManimalMan (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: yoruichi was able to get around his ability by having her mood/attitude change to quickly for him to adapt.

Avatar image for joviolma
#273 Posted by JOVIOLMA (4926 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

Avatar image for ourmanuel
#274 Edited by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: are you even listening to yourself?

OT: Gremmy solos

Avatar image for ultimatesage
#275 Posted by UltimateSage (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2-_-

Avatar image for manimalman
#276 Posted by ManimalMan (448 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: are you even listening to yourself?

OT: Gremmy solos

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even that the changes in yoruichi's reiatsu were slight it was still enough to get around his immunity. Luckily his volstandig counters this.

The properties of one's chakra also change with their personality/mood. But it's beside the point. Askin cant magically become immune to all chakra in existence like udre was claiming. Only a specific individual's specific chakra/reiatsu.

Avatar image for ourmanuel
#277 Edited by ourmanuel (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman:

It’s a specific ability of her cat form. Urahara plainly states this in the bottom right and left corners of the last scan you posted. If it were that easy yoruichi wouldn’t have needed to transform in the first place, and the ability wouldn’t have worked on anyone at all.

You’re reaching and you know it.

Avatar image for undre
#278 Posted by Undre (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: So the otsuski can chamge their mood 48 times per seconded. And he still became immune in his holy form. Base askin dropped true shika ichigo. All he has to do is go holy form gift ball deluxe and their all dead.

Avatar image for gilateen
#279 Edited by Gilateen (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Indra And Asura vs Gremmy. Indra And Asura wins Since Gremmy Can’t imagine 2 targets, like when he took his sights off of yachiru while facing Kenny, she was free from being turned to a cookie. Gremmy’s strongest is a meteor and Asura will use Sage art 1,000 hands to break the meteor.

Indra shields him and Asura from galaxy room with perfect Susanoo. Not to mention them also have Six paths power.

Kinshiki vs Quincy Girls. He can blitz And cut their heads off since he kept up with Sasuke and took down the divine tree with just one swing.

Hagoromo vs Lillie Barro. Hagoromo wins with difficulties

Hamura vs Haschwalth. I can see Haschwalth winning.

Toneri vs Uryu. Probably Toneri

Gerard vs Momoshiki. Momoshiki smacks

Bazz b vs Urashiki. Urashiki Stabs him with his fishing hook and takes his ability and uses it against him, like when he took Gaara and Mitsuki’s chakra and used Snake lightning and Gaara’s Sand. He even has the Rinnegan. He also Time Frozed torneri. Hagoromo And Kaguya can solo the other Sternritters and that just leaves them to team up on yhwach.

Avatar image for ultimatesage
#280 Edited by UltimateSage (553 posts) - - Show Bio

^ All this, but with changes.