Yhwach and Sternritter army vs. Kaguya and Ootsutsuki clan

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naruto team stomps.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: so your saying IT will work on the dead and kaguya is hax resistant.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Gilateen

@clorox92: U can’t convince me. I can’t convince you. So until a death battle happens, I WON’T change my mind.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By COOLGUY18

Yhwach solos here. And I've almost had enough about this Yhwach is weak to illusion cu'z he was been put into KS Crap. In the end, he still bitchslapped aizen and ichigo even after he was under the influence of KS.

@gilateen said:

@clorox92: Unless there is a death battle, neither of us will change our minds, won’t we?

@gilateen said:

@clorox92: U can’t convince me. I can’t convince you. So until a death battle happens, I WON’T change my mind.

Judging your personality, If a death battle ever was made, and The nardo character lost, you will use the "research was inaccurate"route. , and if the bleach boy lost, your going to use it as an evidence that naruto characters are superior. Every arguments you made turned into a paradox and has no concrete conclusion to it unless the other guy gives up.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: They will use NLF card as their last resort. Hahahahaha

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: I advice u to stop arguing to this guy, or else ur head's gonna explode.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: They are NOT Edo because they can still Bleed, what part don’t you get?.

They have blood, Dead or Not. So Yes IT Will work

Not to mention kaguya can bust the dimension they are in, one shot with All-Killing Ash Bones, And like I Said: MUGEN TSUKUYOMI.

Hagoromo will moon seal, one shot with TSB or Sword Of Nunobuko.

Momoshiki will absorb there range attacks and fire it back at them with more power.

Toneri Moon splitter, TK(he used it on hinata to pull her over to him), And TSB.

I never said kaguya was Hax resistant.

She is immortal and can regenerate anyway

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: The weakness of Mugen Tsukuyomi is it doesn't work on dead people, simple as that. No need to making things up dude

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By uchihaghost

@clorox92: but quincies aren't dead, hell quincies are not even souls. So what the hell are you talking about?

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Quincy have soul which explained why they eradicated Hollow for thousand years since Hollow are not just poisonous to them but also weakening their souls.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: They bleed, they get affected.

They AREN’T Edo.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: You making things up dude. Blood? Lol

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Gilateen

@clorox92: It’s a Fact. I’ll say it again: They Bleed, they get affected. They AREN’T Edo

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are we gonna froget the ABSOLUTE best bleach character pepe-the love? he lol shots kaguya with his love beam and kaguya solos her own team. then all mighty asorbs kaguyas powers and gg.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Their made of spirit matter. Not material matter. The use.

Super natrual spirit energy so tsb wont do shit,Moon splitter can split a hollow moon lol dont see that being effective. Naruto charaters have good hax but bleach has counters and out right broken hax. Grimmy negs them all lol or X ais solos,Gerard solos,yhwach solos,pepe can also solo,he can put them under his control. Haswalt can reflex all their attacks. Physical or energy based

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: lol yeah pepe is MVP controls them all. Almighty can also nullify all abilities he knows about. And because he can see the future he knows all their abilities

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Stop making things up dude. It make Naruto fans look bad as you guys already have worse reputation in CV

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Agreed. If Naruto can distract Kaguya with his hunky clones, surely she will get effected by the power of love maboi Pepe.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: @clorox92: my boys know that pepe is the real champ in battle matches!

No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Gilateen

@clorox92: Nah, You stop making things up.

Im speaking facts FYI

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre:

Indra And Asura Team up on Gremmy, if Kenpachi can beat him, so can they. He even said that the meteor, clones and galaxy room was his full power. Indra slices the meteor with Susanoo, For galaxy room, Indra goes Perfect Susanoo to protect him and Asura from it, and if Gremmy tries to keep imagining, then he will end up breaking apart like he did with Kenpachi. His Imagination reaches its limit.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Easy. Gremmy just imagine that all Naruto team have cookie bones and finally turn them into marshmallow.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By COOLGUY18

@gilateen: it's not really blood that's draining from a shinigami, it's the reishi of that person draining away, thus weakening their soul. Ichigo and co (and the viewers) only perceive it as blood because that's something our minds can actually grasp and understand. In more extreme cases, such as Ulquiorra, when critically injured, the person may simply disintegrate directly into particles before one's eyes, due to a sudden uncontrolled collapse of spiritual energy. Nell's wound results in rapid and ongoing "bloodloss" (reishi-loss) in her adult form, forcing her to 'reduce' her 'mass' back to a smaller size, that of a child.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen:

@gilateen said:

@undre:

Indra And Asura Team up on Gremmy, if Kenpachi can beat him, so can they. He even said that the meteor, clones and galaxy room was his full power. Indra slices the meteor with Susanoo, For galaxy room, Indra goes Perfect Susanoo to protect him and Asura from it, and if Gremmy tries to keep imagining, then he will end up breaking apart like he did with Kenpachi. His Imagination reaches its limit.

Thats ok. After they done that , lile already shot them both in the head.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: dude are you even listening to yourself??? You sound desperate, ninja's also have souls so I don't even know what you're tryna get at.

All beings in fiction are either in soul form (shinigami's/hollows/soul form dbz characters) or forms inwhich they posses souls (which is like most fictional characters) or they are entities beyond that. Quincies are in the second group, like ninja's in naruto. So your argument is moot.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Desperate? Nah, I was correcting you since you said Quincy is not even a soul

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: you are not correcting me bro, you are wrong, shinigami's and hollows are souls, quincies, full brings are not. Get your facts straight.

And this is an argument about quincies not shinigami's, so get your fallacy of a logic out of here.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Clorox92

@uchihaghost: Yes, quincy have soul. I said what I said

Edit : Sorry I barely pay attention to this thread so I missed your point at #421. But again Naruto team is hopeless against The Almighty

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By uchihaghost

@clorox92: yea the same dude that lost twice against characters massively weaker than kaguya/hagoromo tier characters. Yea he indeed soloes zero diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the characters in Kaguya's team are featless, do they even have martial arts feats? Lmao

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: well we know full well what hags is capable of atleast, he has the rinnegan so he has the 6 paths, the yin yang seal, was able to summon the dead to help him, sword of nunoboku, goudodama and Rikudou sage mode. That is more than enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: naah yhwach doesn't have the sternritters abilities, he took back the power/energy but not their individual abilities. It was never stated anywhere that he has their abilities, and its common knowledge now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost said:

@cocoussybreaker: naah yhwach doesn't have the sternritters abilities, he took back the power/energy but not their individual abilities. It was never stated anywhere that he has their abilities, and its common knowledge now.

That's one hell of a rebuttal when it said so in the first two pages, and through the whole chapter is mentioned again. Where did you say that it was said that he only gains his "energy"? Post the chapter because you got debunked and didn't bother to check the source link.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lille and Gerard could solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Raziel2014

@weebbicboi said:
@juzacloud said:

Lille and Gerard could solo

lmao

he is right to some degree, gerard would be an invincible tank that could one shot everyone in close combat while lille barro would become an invincible hax that can pierce everyone from dozens of kilometers away.

Lille Barro ability is a wide AOE kamui with intagibility and immortality, Teleport, groups dont matter he would just erase everything within several kilometers.

Gerard= Immortality, damage reversal via sword, and physical stats surpassing 8th gate gai without any drawback before he even goes ultimate form]

adding in Hashwalth, gremmy and the other haxes is too much

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014 Aren't you the guy who said Bankai Kenpachi would beat 3 eyed Juubidara?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ourmanuel

Sternritters together solostomp the verse HARD

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:

Nice joke. Still no. No one can solo the Narutoverse from Bleach outside of Yhwach.

Edit: Bloodlusted Gremmy and Bankai Shinji could solo the verse

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ourmanuel

@weebbicboi: I didn’t say individually, did I? I said together.

And seeing as this includes 1 week of preparation, Lille in vollstandig and Gremmy arguably solo.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By uchihaghost

@cocoussybreaker: power can be interpreted as (energy or ability) and in this case its ability because;

1. He never used a single ability that belong to any of the sternritters.

2. He never said he could use their abilities nor was it stated by anyone.

3. If he indeed had the powers, he wont be dead now, the miracle will save him as the only power restricted by the arrow was his almighty ability.

4. If indeed he had said abilities many abilities will save him from getting wrecked by ichigo e.g the wind, lille's phasing etc.

5. The sternritters still had their abilities after ashwahlen, which means he didn't take said abilities, just increased their energy level which made them stronger.

6. When he made the elite stronger, he gave them the powers of some quincies, and they the elites never used a single ability belonging to their fallen comrades, it only made them stronger.

Is that reason enough for you???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Shinigami aren't dread, technically. Even in a gigai.

They're spirits and who the hell knows if IT works on spirits...does Narutoverse even have spirits that can interact with theit environments on command?

In any case, IT needs chakra to work, natural chakra or the chakra she was the progenitor for. Spirits from Bleach dont have chakra and if we equalize energy then we run into stuff like power nullification via higher energy, which gibs any genjutsu. Even Kaguya was warned not to use up all her chakra by zetsu do we know she is not a stamina beast in that regard so we know that she'd be at the very least inferior in that department vs the Sternritter elite and Yhwach himself, nevermind a few of the high tiers like Gremmy, As Nodt or Mask who were killed off.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: thats because he gave letters to them which was stated that the ones engraved with letters are stronger and share a deeper bond with bach. Having their knowledge still doesn't prove he has their abilities because of the other reasons I stated, dude would never have been dead if he had the rest of their abilities.