Yautja (predators) enter 40k verse

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hayabusa77

Composite version of the predators and their forces. Start with a few ten thousand warships and 3 planets all their own

The preds have xeno queen eggs and drop one or more on a couple civilian worlds of each organic race/faction.

The preds try to exist as their own faction. How well do they fit in/survive

And what xenomorph monstrosities are made from their interference

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warhammer 40k

@mrfloridaguy

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll die.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think they will fare well against the imperium or the other forces.

First off, how many are we talking about here? ten? Hundreds? Thousands? You'll have to give the predators numbers around hundreds of thousands so they can have a chance at it.

Now I assume the world they're going to drop in is an imperium world. Even if they manage to fully eradicate the local population and increase their forces, they will have to do so against multiple other worlds and gain a foothold in a sector before the imperium catches wind of this new intruder and gets to launching full assault against the invaded worlds or quite possibly performing exterminatus. Now, against imperial guard forces then they can stand a chance of eliminating them but this is a big IF since the imperial guard are numerous and can employ the use of very heavy artillery and tanks to overwhelm their foe.

Space marines I don't see the predator weapons managing to take down. Though I may be wrong.

Orkz are just impossibly hard to eradicate and will win through attrition.

Eldars employ the same kind of tech the predators have but on a much grander scale.

Same for the Tau

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: what if i had them start with their own planet? Also you are thinking about it as if they are planning invasion. They are simply hunters... although they do have a high society and warships, they prefer honorable combat or a hunt.

That and they have insane strength, are casual bullet timers, weapons that are made to kill anything in a maximum 4 hits, each one has a nuke on their arm and this one gives them magic (MKX ending).

Just saying it won't be as easy to beat them and they don't really care about conquering.

Now what about the xenomorph question

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: you put them into the warhammer galaxy, meaning they will have no choice but to conquer if they want to survive. Having a single planet as a base of operations means certain doom as almost all the factions have a means of obliterating a planet. If you say they prefer honorable combat then they will certainly not last long.

Now I only have surface level knowledge on predators and xenomorphs but from past threads about xenomoprhs infecting a space marine battle barge indicates that almost all believe that xenomorphs don't stand a chance.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: yeah i guess, thats only if they are detected though. They are pretty thorough on not existing.

Im just wondering what 40k people think about xenomorph versions of each race

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: A xenomorph infused organism will probably be like a tyrannid infused being.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: maybe. Might be worse since xenos also evolve and adapt