Yarael Poof Yaddle and Grandmaster Satele Shan vs Darth Wyyrlok III Lord Kaan and Darth Zannah

Avatar image for deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d
deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Some prestigious Jedi and Sith notorious for their battle meditation techniques face off against each other. Only the most talented team survive.

Round 1 - Duel

Round 2 - Force

Round 3 - Purely battle meditation and mind games etc.

Round 4 - All out

No Caption Provided

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team two, Zannah and Wyyrlok are the most powerful players here.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 = Team 2. Yarael has no dueling feats, and his accolades are merely being a skilled and highly dexterous duelist capable of performing many maneuvers regular beings are unable to. Impressive but nothing compared to his opponents. Yaddle iirc has nothing saber-related, aside from the typical Jedi Master and High Council member scaling that Yarael also possesses. Satele is the only noteworthy swordmaster on the Jedi team, but she cannot carry.

Round 2 = Team 1. Yarael has planet-level power, Yaddle is a legendary Jedi in their power prime and has a connection to the Force equal to that of Yoda's, and she's had nearly 500 years to master that potential. Using her power paralyzed 26 bby Anakin and her mere presence in the Force amped Obi-Wan. Satele was the actual Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, enough said.

Round 3 = Still the Jedi. Zannah's telepathy isn t going to work against a sheer beast in that department like Yarael, not to mention all three Jedi habe presumably mastered BM + their own arsenal of a great number of esoteric abilities. Yaddle is the most knowledgeable fighter present, and as good as Kaan, Zannah and Wyyrlok are, it's not good enough.

All-out = Sith win a majority, 6-7/10. Saber skill gap is too large for the Jedi to overcome with superior Force power and knowledge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous Brilliant hypothesis. I pretty much agree. I'm not so sure about the dueling since we don't really know how Yarael would fare in a duel even though he was said to have dexterity most Jedi couldn't pull of thanks to him not having a spine. Lord Kaans dueling is about as featless as Yaddles to be fair. Also I don't currently recall Wyyrlok having many impressive saber feats but I admit that Zannah is reliably sourced as a developed duelist and by that alone allows her team to win by having more dueling feats.

Kurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thought this was a spite thread.

Yaddle is somewhat comparable to Yoda.

I'd think team two has the combat edge while both teams are at least equal in the force if not team 1 having the edge.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 every round but sabers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette It seems people think they win most of the rounds except the dueling, while I see where they are coming from I also don't see why team 2 is so brilliant at dueling. Sure Zannah actually has some dueling feats sbut so does Satele; we don't know anything about Lord Kaan and Darth Wyyrlok is obscure to me I don't seem to recall him dueling much.