• 119 results
#101 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: further proving my point. Not a single feat there was bullet level.

The Chitauri Beams can be dodged by Captain america, who isn't a bullet timer, and Hulk has only outmaneuvered Abomination, who only caught an RPG, which is 300 m/s and subsonic.

All his feats are subsonic. End of argument

#102 Posted by ThunderPrince (6928 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez:

The Chitauri Beams can be dodged by Captain america, who isn't a bullet timer, and Hulk has only outmaneuvered Abomination, who only caught an RPG, which is 300 m/s and subsonic.

When did Cap dodge a chitauri beam? Also, Cap can keep up with BP who is a bullet timer.

No Caption Provided

Hulk did not just outmaneuver Abomination, he outright statue haxed him.

#103 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18244 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah yang wins.

#104 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: what exactly are you showing me here?

It looks like black panther just let those hit hit his suit, before they bounced off and to the ground due to lack of kinetic energy. If he wacked them away, they would have been flying away near the same speed as it hit him.

He wasn't a statue, since Even betty was able to see him move. He just landed the smack before Abomination could land his foot, and Abomination didn't notice because plot convenience.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#105 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6005 posts) - - Show Bio

Yang is far too inconsistent to be sure. She could win or be one-shot.

#106 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18244 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Edited by Greysentinel365 (6005 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: She gets wrecked by Neon Katt and tiny blasts from Merc but can also be smashed through pillar and tress and be fine.

Also (I'll find the tweet if I can) according to the crew she can't generate shockwaves anymore when hitting the ground "because it's too draining" despite doing it easily in the Yellow trailer. So she's getting a soft nerf because the writers don't know their own series.

#108 Posted by ThunderPrince (6928 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez:

what exactly are you showing me here?

Speed feats for Hulk. Also you said Cap dodged chitauri beams. Can you please show this?

It looks like black panther just let those hit hit his suit, before they bounced off and to the ground due to lack of kinetic energy.

It looks like clear cut bullet timing. The bullet is fired at BP from a few feet away, BP has is arms at his sieds when the bullet is fired. In the next panel BP has completely changed his stance and has his hand in a swatting motion. In the same panel the bullet can be seen in three different pieces.

. If he wacked them away, they would have been flying away near the same speed as it hit him.

I do not understand what you are saying here. BP slashed the bullet into multiple pieces.

He wasn't a statue, since Even betty was able to see him move. He just landed the smack before Abomination could land his foot, and Abomination didn't notice because plot convenience.

So, at worst Abomination was unable to even move before Hulk got to his feat and smashed the ground. That makes Hulk clearly faster than Abomination by a wide margin. Claiming that the feat happen due to plot convenience is not an viable argument.

#109 Posted by Kefka (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep pouring over Hulk and Yang. Hulks entire cinematic existence is as a visual effect, onscreen to do something cool and then leave while Yang OTOH has to be written with character and thus hurdles to overcome. RWBY messed up by having their sunny dragon tank lose more fights than the rest of her team.

#110 Posted by The_Wotan (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#111 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18244 posts) - - Show Bio

@kefka said:

Keep pouring over Hulk and Yang. Hulks entire cinematic existence is as a visual effect, onscreen to do something cool and then leave while Yang OTOH has to be written with character and thus hurdles to overcome. RWBY messed up by having their sunny dragon tank lose more fights than the rest of her team.

Yang hasn't lost that many fights.

#112 Posted by Kefka (18 posts) - - Show Bio

But she’s supposed to be the heavy hitter of team RWBY , yet it’s Ruby head stomping griffins while disarmed and doing all the speed blitzing. Let’s see.

Adam, check

Neopolitan, check

Neon Kat,

Flynt Cole probably would have without Weiss sacrificing herself.

Mercury just embarrassed her in one of the latest episodes. Sure, Emerald was using her powers to maker her see things but there was clearly a moment where merc was right in front of her and he just rocked her with a kick to the face. It’s like in Thor Ragnarok where Thor really started to fight against Hulk, embarrassing him.

Yang seems to

Lose the most. Nora is more likely to beat up Hulk than Yang is, and I don’t think that’s an accident. Yang and Nora might as well be She Hulk and Lady Thor.

#113 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8037 posts) - - Show Bio

@kefka: its Yang who one shotted the Paladin. Nora doesn't have any comparable striking feat

#114 Posted by Kefka (18 posts) - - Show Bio

How about crushing one of the Knuckwlavy Grimm’s skulls with one blow from her hammer? I think that particular Grimm could give MCU Hulk some trouble. It had Super Skrull-like physical feats.

#115 Posted by Kefka (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Here’s one for you. Everyone always tries the excuse that Yang was somehow tired out before her fight with Neopolitan.

What if it was actually Neopolitan who tired Yang out. Torchwick in the mecha shows that maybe Yang’s semblance has to be FED with punishment. Obviously the low level beowolves and the White Fang weren’t cutting it.

Which makes me think that this is essentially what happened to Yang;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ji94iNA9xE

#116 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6005 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by Helloman (28515 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#118 Posted by Azronger (4325 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by Kefka (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Point being Neo just kept hitting Yang with sharp jabs, where Yang’s own power and momentum were used against her, starving her semblance, until that hard toss against the ceiling of the train was enough for lights out for Yang. Meanwhile, this sure looks like bullet timing. Thankfully it doesn’t count, but the general consensus is MCU Hulk beats this Hulk in feats.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxvyvfdrtJE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8N2sdtsOZzI

#120 Posted by Kefka (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Or maybe do RWBY-verse vs Godzilla Monster Planet Godzilla ?

Cue fitting music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UfWmyjnFhs

#121 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18244 posts) - - Show Bio

@kefka said:

But she’s supposed to be the heavy hitter of team RWBY , yet it’s Ruby head stomping griffins while disarmed and doing all the speed blitzing. Let’s see.

Adam, check

Neopolitan, check

Neon Kat,

Flynt Cole probably would have without Weiss sacrificing herself.

Mercury just embarrassed her in one of the latest episodes. Sure, Emerald was using her powers to maker her see things but there was clearly a moment where merc was right in front of her and he just rocked her with a kick to the face. It’s like in Thor Ragnarok where Thor really started to fight against Hulk, embarrassing him.

Yang seems to

Lose the most. Nora is more likely to beat up Hulk than Yang is, and I don’t think that’s an accident. Yang and Nora might as well be She Hulk and Lady Thor.

Flynt and Neon Kat together lost to Yang, while Weiss was incapable of beating Flynt. Mercury embarrassed her? Yeah who cares that he had Emerald backing him up spamming hallucinations onto her, and how she still wasn't put down. Or how Yang beat up Mercury back in Vol. 3

Blake has the least amount of wins I believe of team rwby by the way, but even if I'm wrong Yang has won more fights than she has lost.

#122 Posted by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: She gets wrecked by Neon Katt and tiny blasts from Merc but can also be smashed through pillar and tress and be fine.

Also (I'll find the tweet if I can) according to the crew she can't generate shockwaves anymore when hitting the ground "because it's too draining" despite doing it easily in the Yellow trailer. So she's getting a soft nerf because the writers don't know their own series.

Except that many of the students we saw in the tournament or in Volume 3 in general were actually pretty powerful in their own right, and they were all characters we never heard from again. Like Team FNKI and Team CFVY. So Neon isn't a good example. Plus Mercury's blasts are powerful.

https://streamable.com/ne0ei

#123 Posted by Kefka (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Blake killed an enormous sea serpent with his a little help from Sun and that ship. Yang ended up flat on her backside during her second encounter with Mercury. She did much better her last fight with him . She outclassed him. So why was she taking shots to the face during her second fight? Element of surprise? Maybe, but he totally speed blitzed her all on his own.