Yami Yugi(Yu-Gi-Oh) vs. Jotaro Kujo(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

• 165 results
garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- Yugi has all of his Magic, Traps and Monsters at his disposal

- Jotaro is at his best

- No Morals

- Bloodlust On

- Fight to the Death

- Who Wins?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Somebodies Goin to the Realm of shadows.

Avatar image for hinglemacringleberry
HingleMacringleberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodia OBLITERATE!!

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long said:
No Caption Provided

This, nobody beats the king of games, the guy is the living incarnation of PIS, somebody named Jotaro Kujo has a one way ticket to the shadow realm.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Jotaro? Does Yami also have duel armor?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

No Caption Provided

That is so cool!

Yugi wins this, But he loses to me, I can beat him with my ultra secret deck.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yugi wrecks.

JakeUzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yugi solos

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still need feats for Jotaro. lol

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jotaro needs immense feats to beat yugi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Sorry to tell you this, but he isn't the living incarnation of PIS. He straight up smacks PIS in the face curbstomps it. He is beyond the plot.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Can the heart of the cards somehow efffect th real world to force the writers to write in the specific card, situation or plot point he wants? Does he somehow trancend his status as fictional?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aweirdgamer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stormdriven

KING OF GAMES, BITCH

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Inconsistent Yugioh HAX or Jotaro stomps

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Time stop, Jotaro steals the pieces of Exodia from Yami and plays them himself.

gg

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yugi.

EJ_Blaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOH Jotaro destroys due to Reality Warping and infinite Time Stop, Bump

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jotaro uses Time Stop and breaks the Millennium Puzzle.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, interesting matchup. I guess Yugi can just use mind crush on Jotaro

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed isn’t equalized and Jotaro is Bloodlusted. He rips Yami’s heart out.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bob74h

Whats stopping atem from just mind crushing jotaro.

Also the god cards stomp due to feats like when has jataro caused a solar eclipse

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:

Also the god cards stomp due to feats like when has jataro caused a solar eclipse

Per the rules, he needs to win a game before he can Mind Crush, I think.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bob74h

@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:

No having to win a game is not a requirement for millenium item users to use their powers like diva used his powers on jonouchi to erase his memories and dark malik also used his powers to pin his father to a wall then skin him alive

Plus in the manga other millenium item users shadi have summoned monsters to ether attack or kill people like when shadi summoned ammit

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Should be Yusei instead because both are Stardust :)

RENEGADISM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess it depends on whether or not he can mind crush before Jotaro stops time and kills him? He's definitely not going to have the opportunity to try anything else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:

If it's a fight then no that's not a requirement

When has he ever just Mind Crushed someone without a type of duel being involved? There are rules to what the characters can do. For instance, Malik couldn't just steal the Millenium Puzzle. He needed to win it.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:

When has he ever just Mind Crushed someone without a type of duel being involved? There are rules to what the characters can do. For instance, Malik couldn't just steal the Millenium Puzzle. He needed to win it.

No having to win a game is not a requirement for millenium item users to use their powers like diva used his powers on jonouchi to erase his memories and dark malik also used his powers to pin his father to a wall then skin him alive

Plus in the manga other millenium item users shadi have summoned monsters to ether attack or kill people like when shadi summoned ammit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:

Sure, but Atem's puzzle works differently than other items, and he's only been shown to Mind Crush after winning a duel. Did he even Mind Crush as the Pharoah?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess it depends on whether or not he can mind crush before Jotaro stops time and kills him? He's definitely not going to have the opportunity to try anything else.

Even then he can summon the god cards to fight for him in the real world using his ka which is roughly yugioh's equivalent to ki or nen btw

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:

Sure, but Atem's puzzle works differently than other items, and he's only been shown to Mind Crush after winning a duel. Did he even Mind Crush as the Pharaoh?

Nope he never mind crushed as the pharaoh at least on screen that is

What makes you think the millennium puzzle is any different when it's made from kul elna's corpses like all all the other items and it's a portion of zorc's power also like the other millennium items

RENEGADISM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RENEGADISM
@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:

Even then he can summon the god cards to fight for him in the real world using his ka which is roughly yugioh's equivalent to ki or nen btw

He could, but the problem with that is he has about a two second window (maybe only one second) to actually think to specifically summon the God cards immediately over all of his other monsters, especially to protect him or kill the other guy.

Jotaro isn't exactly a martial artist, but he does attack pretty damn fast. I just don't think Yami is going to have enough time to actually summon them before he gets one-shot. His chances are better if he just instantly goes for the mind crush, and still I'd say those chances aren't good.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:

He could, but the problem with that is he has about a two second window to actually think to specifically summon the God cards immediately over all of his other monsters, especially to protect him or kill the other guy.

Jotaro isn't exactly a martial artist, but he does attack pretty damn fast. I just don't think Yami is going to have enough time to actually summon them before he gets one-shot. His chances are better if he just instantly goes for the mind crush, and still I'd say those chances aren't good.

He always could summon mahado rather quickly and the actual manga does not imply a timespan for the god cards getting summoned

Dude he could seal jotaro into a card and just literally put him in illusion like he did to ushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:

Sure, but Atem's puzzle works differently than other items, and he's only been shown to Mind Crush after winning a duel. Did he even Mind Crush as the Pharaoh?

What makes you think the millennium puzzle is any different when it's made from kul elna's corpses like all all the other items and it's a portion of zorc's power also like the other millennium items

Because it seems to have no powers of its own. I'm only not sure what it does besides house Atem's memories. It seems to be a part of fate/destiny, so it could have some time-loop like property going on. But what ability does it actually give the Pharaoh? I can't recall him doing anything with it beyond being able to summon monsters.

RENEGADISM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RENEGADISM
@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:
@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:

He could, but the problem with that is he has about a two second window to actually think to specifically summon the God cards immediately over all of his other monsters, especially to protect him or kill the other guy.

He always could summon mahado rather quickly and the actual manga does not imply a timespan for the god cards getting summoned

Dude he could seal jotaro into a card and just literally put him in illusion like he did to ushio

He has to think to summon them. That's where the delay comes from. "Rather quickly" isn't good enough. It has to be instantaneous, or he dies. His monsters are not active passively and they're not going to automatically appear to protect him, this includes Mahado. Even if the summoning itself is immediate (which I personally, based off my own recollection of the series, sincerely doubt), the first and most important step is deciding in an instant with NO hesitation at all that he is going to summon them to kill his opponent. I mean absolutely 0 hesitation or questioning at all whatsoever.

That also goes for the sealing, or any opening action he takes. The problem here isn't that he can't one-shot Jotaro, the problem is that Jotaro is more than likely much faster than him and is almost definitely going to get that first hit, which is all he needs. Whether Jotaro decides to strike first or stop time first doesn't matter, if he goes first he wins either way.

And I'm making that assessment because Jotaro is way more inclined towards combat than Yami is, and he has experience with needing to move in the blink of an eye.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@bob74h said:

Because it seems to have no powers of its own. I'm only not sure what it does besides house Atem's memories. It seems to be a part of fate/destiny, so it could have some time-loop like property going on. But what ability does it actually give the Pharaoh? I can't recall him doing anything with it beyond being able to summon monsters.

Anyone could summon monsters in yugioh so long as you know to use your ba like even mana could summon the black magician girl due to having knowledge on how to use ba

As for abilities , The puzzle has allowed illusion creation as seen when he made ushio believe that he was bathing in money when in reality he was playing in leaves and thats about it in terms of powers for the puzzle alone

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:
@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:

He has to think to summon them. That's where the delay comes from. "Rather quickly" isn't good enough. It has to be instantaneous, or he dies. His monsters are not active passively and they're not going to automatically appear to protect him, this includes Mahado. Even if the summoning itself is immediate (which I personally, based off my own recollection of the series, sincerely doubt), the first and most important step is deciding in an instant with NO hesitation at all that he is going to summon them to kill his opponent. I mean absolutely 0 hesitation or questioning at all whatsoever.

That also goes for the sealing, or any opening action he takes. The problem here isn't that he can't one-shot Jotaro, the problem is that Jotaro is more than likely much faster than him and is almost definitely going to get that first hit, which is all he needs. Whether Jotaro decides to strike first or stop time first doesn't matter, if he goes first he wins either way.

And I'm making that assessment because Jotaro is way more inclined towards combat than Yami is, and he has experience with needing to move in the blink of an eye.

Mahado has a will of own and can act on his own so goes with the god cards plus you know mahado scales above hassan who was fast enough to interrupt an attack from zorc right?

Jotaro is faster then the god cards and mahado like what evidence suggests that?

Atem has fought alot of people during his reign as pharaoh like he fought zorc,seto's dad and diabound also if were counting the anime as canon then he fought anubis back in the day aswell so to say that atem cannot fight is just ridiculous

RENEGADISM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RENEGADISM
@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:
@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:
@bob74h said:
@renegadism said:

Mahado has a will of own and can act on his own so goes with the god cards plus you know mahado scales above hassan who was fast enough to interrupt an attack from zorc right?

Jotaro is faster then the god cards and mahado like what evidence suggests that?

Atem has fought alot of people during his reign as pharaoh like he fought zorc,seto's dad and diabound also if were counting the anime as canon then he fought anubis back in the day aswell so to say that atem cannot fight is just ridiculous

Like, physically fought them with his fists? Or were his monsters fighting for him? Because those are two very different things. Admittedly, I'm a little fuzzy on Yu-Gi-Oh DM these days, so if he did fist fight all those people and has hand to hand combat experience + reaction time to account for that, and I just don't remember it, then sure! Yu-Gi-Oh characters have surprised me before. Not only that, but I never implied that he can't fight! I'm implying that he's physically not on the level of someone who, for the most part, fights all the time.

Can you show me some scans or something suggesting that Mahado and the God Cards can act and behave immediately, independently and efficiently without needing to be summoned or beckoned in some way first? I'm finding that difficult to believe. If you show me that, then his monsters do appear and protect him passively, which makes this scenario very different. What we're looking at instead is Mahado and/or the God Cards landing an instant kill before Jotaro stops time, in which case Yami's chances are considerably better.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm:

Atem can do this

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wushu59

An ancient times Atem can pretty much bring the monsters to life

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm:

Jotaro has limited range

Depends on stating distance

And Time Stop only last 5-10 seconds

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

What can cards do exactly? Jotaro clobbers even without time stop.

@sammypm said:

@wushu59: Jotaro still wins. Just needs to pull his stand out and it is faster than light.

Yugioh cards coming to life not only means that they can do anything above stands but also. So many Charactrs in yugioh have done better feats than stands, your wank is sad and pathetic it seriously hurts.