• 157 results
Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Hentekorin

@lichgod3: don't bother with arguments with this guy..he is clearly Lee a troll who wanks 1 piss in all threads. He thinks luffy is ftl and above hill level lol😆

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These BC counters are horrible lmao, Dorothy is "Omnipotent" in her Glamour World so obviously two Dorothy's is gonna disrupt it.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22:

"explain why your butting in others conversations"

Because I can? I mean this is a debate why can't I? And besides you Need to answer my question why does mimosa stop at brooks

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: cause your getting off topic and this is not a Brook vs mimosa debate dude so quit being so arrogant

And she lacks the speed and power to put Brook down not to mention that he can overpower other people souls

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22:

"cause your getting off topic and this is not a Brook vs mimosa debate dude so quit being so arrogant"

Ik I'm getting off topic but I wanted to know why you thought she can't best brooks

"And she lacks the speed and power to put Brook down not to mention that he can overpower other people souls"

Lol the speed part got me laughing mimosa she should be comfortably FTL+ and large mountain level brooks is mountain level and MHS+

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: she does not have many speed feats prove that she is dude.

And stop using vsbattles as a source and Brook has survived hits from big mom which is more impressive than anything midosa has done

Stop getting off topic

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22: neither does the one piece characters you are wanking has any speed feats. And stop using your wank as a legit source

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zorosavage22:

"she does not have many speed feats prove that she is dude."

It's due scaling above several pre time skip characters which would make her FTL+

"And stop using vsbattles as a source and Brook has survived hits from big mom which is more impressive than anything midosa has done"

Ok? Big mom still hasn't even presented much at all and there proof she was hitting her with all her might also I wasn't using vsbattles

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: this is coming from the same person who thinks that the black bulls can make past saiyan saga and namek Goku

Stop highballing them dude

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@jigenthegrey said:
@shirso said:

Yami probably can't hurt them due to how haki works.

Haki didn't stop a motorbike from knocking big mom out

She wasn't knocked out.

she was in the anime and even if she wasn't in the manga, she was still knocked down

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By shirso
@jigenthegrey said:
@shirso said:
@jigenthegrey said:
@shirso said:

She wasn't knocked out.

she was in the anime and even if she wasn't in the manga, she was still knocked down

Manga > anime, and knocked down means nothing if she didn't take any real damage. Captain America has "knocked down" Thanos in comics.

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@jigenthegrey said:
@shirso said:
@jigenthegrey said:
@shirso said:

She wasn't knocked out.

Manga > anime, and knocked down means nothing if she didn't take any real damage. Captain America has "knocked down" Thanos in comics.

Can't be using comics as a comparison as different writers have different ideas on the power level of the characters they write on.

OP only has Oda, it does mean something as big mom is known for her monstrous durability so if that manage to knock her down then it says something about one piece durability as a whole

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigenthegrey: But it didn't cause any real damage so...? Just knocking down doesn't require bypassing their durability. Big Mom would at best weigh a few tons which even street tiers can "knock down".

And the Thanos instance was by his creator who also has him no selling planet lvl attacks and what not. It doesn't matter though since Captain America didn't actually hurt him just as Franky didn't actually hurt her.

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Getting knocked down that easily does matter though as how is requiring that little force enough to topple one if not the most durable character in the manga suppose to not matter?

and i just checked the manga page, she was down for a few panels so yea she was knocked out albeit a short one

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigenthegrey: Because knocking down =/= hurting them? Unless they are bracing for impact for that specific attack which she wasn't. The force to knock anyone down only depends on their weight, not durability.

Proof she was knocked out?

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

No Caption Provided

She was not responding to Poseidon here so clearly she was out for abit.

The bike was coming from opposite her direction so obviously she would have seen it before it hit her so she would have braced for it

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigenthegrey: That's nothing concrete.

And no, she was focused on Nami and Zeus.

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@jigenthegrey: That's nothing concrete.

And no, she was focused on Nami and Zeus.

that only makes sense if it came from the side or behind her, not when it's straight ahead considering how loud and flashy looking it is.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigenthegrey: I mean there wasn't any indication she noticed them in the manga, she was focused on Nami and Zeus, even Nami and everyone else was visibly surprised at their entrance even though they were coming straight at Nami and the others too.

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: for nami, it's understandable as she was in tears running for her life and there was a panel she had her eyes closed but for someone as combat experienced as big mom with no vision obstruction it's no excuse to not be able to spot something like that coming straight ahead.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigenthegrey: More speculation, nothing in the manga implies she saw them coming and she was also focused on Zeus and Nami, no one else in the room saw them coming either, as they were all focused on Nami and Big Mom. None of this matters though as they didn't cause any actual damage to her,

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I'm not speculating, it was shown in the anime which is aligned with her getting ko'ed which is shown in the manga panel i posted previously. You can't get knocked out from impact without feeling any damage and it does matter as getting ko'ed in vs matchups is a loss most of the time.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigenthegrey: Yes you are as nothing in the manga or anime (which heavily exaggerates timeframes anyway) imply she was KO'd. You need something more concrete like visible damage , character statements, crossed eyes, etc to conclude KO'd which aren't present here.

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: well i did post a scan of her not responding to poseidon if she was still awake she would have replied or atleast did a moan/sigh in my opinion but ok we can agree to disagree as i see this is going nowhere.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: well i did post a scan of her not responding to poseidon if she was still awake she would have replied or atleast did a moan/sigh in my opinion

Yeah that's not concrete as she might have responded which got off paneled or not bothered at all, which isn't uncommon. Kaido got knocked down and showed no response in their first fight for a good bit while Luffy whaled on him and we all saw how that ended.

but ok we can agree to disagree as i see this is going nowhere.

Ok

Byby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Byby

any yonko blitz and oneshots

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Yonko should blitz. Future sight is crazy

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami blitzes and 4 shots

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami. He has both speed and hax in his side

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No awnser for Dimension Slash and speed

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami should win here

Lorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 dimensional slash is enough for all 4.

utenok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By utenok123

any high tier stomp Yami, BC very poor in dc\attack power

check ACF wiki clowns.
oo, "dimensional slash" OP have same skills, but noone oneshot Yonko)

TheRealSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All 4 yonko at once is too much. Too many hax at once. Especially BB and Big Mom with the yami and soul powers

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido w/future sight or shanks each can solos, while Big mom and blackbeard gets cleave in half.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#141  Edited By Wushu59

Any of the 4 Yonko solo. I think I undersand what creator of this thread was going for.

*Faster character with durability ignoring attack.

Except there is no speed advantage here and even if there was, Blackbeard was just pull him with his black hole move and one shot him with Gura Gura.

Nothing to suggest he could even withstand basic Conqueor's Haki from Shanks.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Wushu59

@hentekorin: So if One Piece is Hill Level what does that make Black Clover? LOL.

CosmicEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami one-shots them all.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: mountain +, plus better speed plus better hax =

Rip fodder piece verse🤧

MultiVelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: don't bother with arguments with this guy..he is clearly Lee a troll who wanks 1 piss in all threads. He thinks luffy is ftl and above hill level lol😆

@wushu59: mountain +, plus better speed plus better hax =

Rip fodder piece verse🤧

No Caption Provided

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Wushu59

@hentekorin:

Mountain+ is fodder. What are you on?

Whitebeard, literally any Admiral, Mihawk, Luffy have feats in country to mult-contiental ranges

Luffy can turn into a literal island sized giant.

Raid Suit is directly stated to be light speed in multiple sources which character like Katakuri have blitzed and Luffy scales above on top multiple Gears which all amplify his speed. There is no speed advantage.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Wushu59

@sleekcyber: How fast do you think Yami is exactly?

As someone who as has read all of BC I highly disagree.

How does Blackbeard not pull him in and one shot? How does passive SK Haki not K.O. him?

CosmicEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: FTL+ with possible scaling to MFTL. Far above the paygrade of OP.

How does Blackbeard not pull him in and one shot? How does passive SK Haki not K.O. him?

Because before Blackbeard is capable of doing anything, he is going to get one-shot either by a Dark Dimension Slash or having his entire torso destroyed.

SK Haki is fodder that has only ever knocked out fodder.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Akira21

@wushu59:

How would he pull him in if Yami just uses Mana Zone and cancel his powers out. Blackbeards powers seems to use some form of gravitational pull.

No Caption Provided

And Yami already can withstand gravity related powers just by using black moon.

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just curious.

Wouldn't Kaido alone be able to use future sight to just dodge and tag Yami? I would imagine that all of them seeing just one Yonko get taken down would become more cautious.

I give it to the yonko cause it's just too much to handle. Also we don't know shanks or black beards full abilities so kinda too soon in this regard to just assume because of a speed advantage and dimensional slash that it's a gg win.

Not to mention that just because someone is faster it doesn't mean it's a instant win. For instance humans can only go 28mph right...but we can still see and react to a fighter jet breaking the sound barrier which is above 20 times faster than us (given some distance of course). Also of note whitebeard got his insides exploded by akainu and was still alive so if Yami isn't hella precise with that cut , it's GG. One of them will eventually tag him. Especially considering that big mom just willed her bones not to be broken by imbuing her soul. So who is to say that if he even cuts her in half if she can't quite literally just will her soul to bring her body back together and heal.

All together thou too few information...and honest just alotta lowballers and wankers here. This is just my two cents though. Also any of the yonko hits Yami with a serious attack is GG. They are physical monsters. Yami hits a attack it's not a guaranteed kill.