• 188 results
Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tetsukage:

Yeah, i definetely said "anything between 1000-9999 mach bends space".

If you cant read, dont even try.

nExt!!11!1!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

You said anything above 4.... FOUR.... That's 1,2,3,4.... Digt Mach speed can bend space, that's 1,000-9999, Mach 10,000 (that's 5 digit btw) won't bend space

No post some citations.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage:

"Anything A-B-O-V-E 4 digit mach".

Im so done.

Bye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: citations.

All I'm asking is for you to prove that Mach 10,000 will bend space. Chop chop.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: And my point is proven, you made that up.

A 5 second Google would have saved you the trouble of looking like a fool.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: The only attack stayed to be light speed was his attack that was a literal beam of light, and it was so fast he couldn’t even react or dodge it when it came back at him.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wankers vs wankers

Genjutsu for the win

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami get genjustu before he moves

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BlackWizzard17

Tfw black clover characters actually have better lightspeed feats. Yami is faster and can read sasuke ki. Sasuke does have a power advantage but given his current jobbing one dimensional slash and he is dead. 50/50 on this one.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke spawns a sword in his throat.

Buglelover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao sasuke stomps via hax and speed. He has reality manipulation, soul manipulation, mind manipulation and can counter yamis dimensional slash, assume basically has his own dimensional "slash" he's able to teleport to other dimensions. Not only that but he fought with momo who scales from Universal-Universal+. Yami does not stand a chance against sasuke

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait what? People actually think that the black clover verse compares to the Naruto verse?

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By chasekilleen

I'd say Yami he was able to catch up and react to light magic, so he's a lightspeed, but if this is speed equalized then I can say that it should go either way

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we include novel feats, Sasuke surpasses Yami in even speed.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Yami fights feel like 50/50 due to dimension slash. I'd give it to Sasuke though, due to superior speed and techniques, Dimension slash being highly telegraphed even without a Sharingan, and Yami lacking a solid out to perfect susano'o(Dimension slash can cut through, but it definitely can't reach him if Susano'o is airbone).

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasuke teleports swaps places with his sword and stabs him in the chest.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Don't even need to add them, they are canon so they can be used

And in one of them Naruto in base with barely a week left to live(because of his body being allergic to tailed beast chakra) dodged a photon beam twice and in SPSM he travelled faster than a beam of light and Sasuke scales to Naruto's speed

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And in one of them Naruto in base with barely a week left to live(because of his body being allergic to tailed beast chakra) dodged a photon beam twice and in SPSM he travelled faster than a beam of light and Sasuke scales to Naruto's speed

Yup.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one on black clober is light speed. The most recent chapters show that nature>magic. Luck in his lightning armour becoming faster by switching to natural lightning proves this.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just read the recent chapters so their light isn't light speed

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPSM Naruto moved ftl? when? can u show me pls

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami gets effortlessly destroyed.

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends how much you wanna wank yami's speed feats

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Delta's eye beams are described as beams of light and in the novel we see that there are photon guns in the verse. Delta's body is entirely tech based so it is safe to assume she uses real photons as well, as another member of Kara uses real viruses. And Katasuke, a scientist praised by Shikamaru for his brilliance, saidAmadosurpasses him(Note the words "Superior Technology" in the second scan).

Pic 1 shows Delta catching Naruto off-guard by taking his kid hostage

Pics 2-3 show Delta throw Himawari and shoot the beams of light at her. And Pic 4 shows Naruto reacting to it and jumping to save her, ending the page with Naruto reaching the beam.

Pic 7 shows Naruto has reached Himawari but Kawaki intercepted the beam before it reached Naruto. Kawaki definitely jumped before the beam was fired since he was right beside Delta but you can see it as an outlier or whatever idc.

Pic 8 tells us through Kawaki's statement that the beam would have hit Naruto meaning Naruto would have reached Himawari before the beam did, even though the beam started it travel before Naruto.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: yh thanx so much, I didn't think this to be a light speed feat before but the way it's explained, now I believe b

TheSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has a lot of skills, so he could attack with several combos and phase out Yami easily

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In black clover nature >>>>>>> magic, sasuke stomps.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Can you please elaborate on how light speed isn't light in Black Clover?

TheDCfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In black clover nature >>>>>>> magic, sasuke stomps.

What your saying is based on assumptions that contradict actual logic.

For a start even if Luck got faster by switching from Magic Lightning to Lightning, that so-called Lightning is still Magic lightning lol.

Think about it if he is generating the lightning and its somehow making lightning constructs it is still "magic" lightning, its properties are merely more similar to actual lightning.

And as should be understood that has nothing to do with Light users, Litch stated his magic is light, and therefore lightspeed

Therefore even if we took your statement at face value which is Luck switched from magic lightning to normal lightning and its not normal lightning as it would immediately disappear as lightning is just electron discharge aka beta radiation, he would still have lightspeed attacks as Litch said his attacks are light if we are taking all statements literally as you have meaning its nature too.

So your argument Black Clover characters aren't lightspeed fails using your own logic and using actual logic it fails so it fails either way.

Yami has Darkness magic, meaning its LS if not higher bare minimum, Darkness is the absense of light, when you turn on the lights the light fills up the room at the speed of light, but when you turn them off darkness appears at the speed of light, and Yami's black hole suggest he is faster as black holes eat light at MFTL speeds, long story short don't overthink things.

BC characters are insanely FTL

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By chasekilleen

@thedcfan: So are light magic even light speed in Black Clover?

That's just seriously some of the stupidest stuff I've ever heard.

It's like the Raikage isn't even lightning speed because natural lightning >>>>> chakra lightning or that natural fire in Naruto burns better than the Amaterasu and fire release jutsu.

What sort of logic is that?

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know where this Nature>Magic argument is coming from but.

Even if Luck is inferior to Natural Lighting that doesn't change the fact that Light Magic was confirmed LS.

And like Alex has been saying they can only keep up with LS in reactions thanks to Yami's ultra instinct like precog.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By chasekilleen

@decaffeinated: I'm pretty sure it's also thanks to his Ki sensing too.

To react to light speed.

But like I have said above the same shit can be said about Raikage and stupid lightning speed and the Amaterasu how natural fire can overcome the Amaterasu in power lol because it's made out of chakra

TheDCfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: my friend you mistook my intentions I was agreeing that BC characters are FTL

The guy I was debunking was making a claim that Luck said he switched from magic lightning to normal lightning.

He then said Luck was faster using normal lightning and said natural>magic

My rebuttal was that it’s flawed logic, the so called normal lightning Luck is producing is still lightning magic as it behaves like a lightning magic construct

I then went further and said even using his logic Litch said his light magic was light which is the same as Luck saying he switched from Lightning magic to Lightning so it doesn’t matter using that guys own logic

So as you can see I thoroughly agree, you must have mistaken his words for mine I was launching a rebuttal

TheDCfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: @decaffeinated:

Just for future reference Yami has the greatest reactionary abilities to light since he can use Ki and Mana zone

Using Ki he can sense peoples movements and life force, in recent chapters Asta used his ki sensory to determine that Guache was alive from afar

Mana zone is an area which is filled with an individuals mana, if an object moves through the mana zone the person who owns the mana is able to sense the exact location, shape and strength of the object instantly as the mana is an extension of themselves

This is why even if a character is using LS or FTL attacks once it enters a mana zone it’s like an extra layer of skin in the sense you feel what the mana zone feels

A combination of Mana zone and Ki sensory is what makes Yami so damn dangerous and beat the guy Asta couldn’t beat in recent manga chapters, it’s essentially 360° sensory paired wit another layer of 360° sensory, then take into account normal magic knights and captains can sense mana anyway so normal magic Knights to an extent have 360° sensory so Yami is too damn dangerous

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By chasekilleen

@thedcfan: I think you misunderstood me.

I never said you were incorrect lol.

I only asked you what did the person above said about natural elements >> magic in Black Clover.

I was just confused whether it's true or not from what the user said.

But that logic is kind of stupid lol and unbelievable.

But anyway Yami should still be faster than light reaction wise and should be LS in combat and his dimensional slash nullifies the outer world magic and I think it ignores the opponent's durability when he said to Vetto: "It doesn't matter how strong you are, this magic slashes dimensions"

IIRC along the lines like that.

TheDCfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I apologize for misunderstanding you

Yes we are in agreement

That other guy was making claims Luck switched to actual lightning even though it's not actual lightning or how would he make it a construct, overall flawed logic

Yami is blitzing at the start with Dimension Slash, Sasuke wont even understand why it got through the Susanoo

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke blitzes. Amaterasu will end this in a instant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: natural fire has never been shown as stronger than Amatarasu.

And Raikage is well above lightning speed scaling off of Kakashi.

TheDCfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: @decaffeinated:Actually there is absolutely no evidence that suggests that it is more powerful or inferior to normal fire.

It has been stated to be stronger but in reality, it's only called stronger because anything that touches it catches fire and cant be extinguished unless the jutsu caster stops it or dies.

In reality, normal fire release cant make all things catch fire that's what makes Amaterasu formidable, but if the normal fire could make anything catch fire then it would be possible to determine what burns quicker.

So from a logical standpoint we can only call them equal until further evidence is shown, keep in mind the surface of the sun has fire but its intensity is greater so in reality its pointless to argue from the beginning about the two since the maximum temperature of fire only increases.

But enough rambling its besides the point my friend Chasekilleen was trying to make, he was merely saying calling normal lightning faster then magic lightning is like saying Raikage with lightning release isn't as fast as lightning.

That was his point, it was mainly about how saying Luck becoming faster using actual lightning makes no sense since the normal lightning is still magic in nature the same way Raikage's lightning is lightning release chakra in nature.

You can argue about the fire stuff but you won't get to a conclusion since normal fire varies in temperature but thats besides what Chasekillen was trying to accomplish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedcfan: Amatarasu has feats of burning fire, and vaping metal instantly. And it scales higher than 6th gate guy who Vaped a lake instantly, and he hurt the Juubi who can tank 4 country busters at once, and he hurt Bee who can tank Mountain level attacks.

It's definitely above normal fire.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami gets swapped into whatever he thought he was gonna do yo Sasuke. /Thread.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Don't forget Gyuki no sold lava created by Son Goku but was screaming in pain from MS Sasuke's Amaterasu

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 100000% it's stated that characters like yami aren't anywhere near light speed.

TheDCfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: @decaffeinated:

And yet it isn't comparable to fire on the sun

Like I said the only thing Amaterasu holds over normal fir is that it can make anything ti touches catch fire, in terms of temperature normal fire varies, you guys see fire as fire as if the temperature of normal fire can't increase which is just ludicrous.

And like I said it's beside the point all I'm saying is Black Clover characters are FTL and yet you keep desperately dodging with excuses

Like I said normal fire can increase in temperature, the only advantage Amaterasu has is it makes anything catch fire that it, in terms of temperature it never even hit your heads maybe Sun Goku can't do sun level temperature fire simple as that he'd literally vaporize himself.

So once again enough rambling it's beside the point my friend was trying to make, he was merely saying calling normal lightning faster then magic lightning is like saying Raikage with lightning release isn't as fast as lightning which isn't true as it as that fast.

That was his point, it was mainly about how saying Luck becoming faster using actual lightning makes no sense since the normal lightning is still magic in nature the same way Raikage's lightning is lightning release chakra in nature.

You can argue about the fire stuff but you won't get to a conclusion since normal fire varies in temperature but that's besides what Chasekillen was trying to accomplish.

Nevrmind Amaterasu has nothing to do with speed lol

Now if your done taking stuff out of context Yami is blitzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedcfan: 1.) Stars aren't on fire.

2.) Yami isn't even close to star level

3.) No fire is that hot

4.) Sasuke is faster.

Entity1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Entity1

Mismatch.

Facts Only.

Sasuke wins given their current Gap in Abilities.

- Even if Yami has Light Speed / Superluminal Speed he would still loose.

TheDCfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By TheDCfan

@decaffeinated said:

@thedcfan: 1.) Stars aren't on fire.

2.) Yami isn't even close to star level

3.) No fire is that hot

4.) Sasuke is faster.

1. Don't strawman I never said Yami was star level and you clearly have no idea about what I'm talking about or your feigning ignorance, either way I'll have to re-explain myself

Litch is FTL, he uses light magic that has been stated to be light, Asta has reacted to it and there are many, MANY people above Asta in speed.

That's all I said, then I defended another user who was merely explaining saying magic lightning is faster then normal lightning is like saying Raikage isn't lightning speed or fire is stronger or equal to Amaterasu.

You then said fire has never been shown to be as strong as Amaterasu and I thought I'd offer constructive criticism for later by saying Amaterasu isn't as strong as the hottest fire, like the fire on the sun, but you looked at it in a negative light and completely went off topic and what you have said about fire and Amaterasu has absolutely nothing to do with speed in the first place.

2. Narutoverse has a sun yes there is fire hotter than Amaterasu, if Amaterasu was even remotely close to being as hot as the sun it would vaporize earth accidentally

3. No, he isn't Naruto characters have only evrr shown the ability to move FTL in short burst or has your own fanbase forgotten this, they can't fly FTL, if naruto was always FTL when he dodged the light fang hed be on the other side of the earth no he was FTL in a shot burst not nearly as fast as an always FTL character like Yami or even Litch