• 81 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#51 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I guess he is relativistic, that's still pretty broad spectrum though.

#52 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

Mah boy Ichigo kills him effortless.

#54 Posted by ProgrammerSeth (82 posts) - - Show Bio

BC top tiers are operating at near and above light speed. Ichigo gets blitzed

Loading Video...

#55 Posted by FaradaySloth (9971 posts) - - Show Bio

@programmerseth: Just because Yami is faster doesn't mean he will win, he can't damage Ichigo, all Ichigo has to do is wait until Yami isn't blitzing to just one-shot him.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#56 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

Yami one shots

#57 Posted by weebbicboi (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo stomps hard.

#58 Posted by GXrevs06 (4767 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Yami can't hurt him and Ichigo cannot touch him

#59 Posted by Djibbo__ (573 posts) - - Show Bio

This ^^

#60 Posted by El_directo_ (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Yami probably wins this. He's much faster albeit he has way lesser DC but that doesn't matter as his attack dimension cutter is seriously haxed. It bypasses durability. Ichigo will be turned to spaghetti if yami connects which I believed he will due to superior speed.

#61 Edited by diydeath (2526 posts) - - Show Bio

Yami has a chance. Dangai Ichigo and Yami are both relativistic in speed and Yami has his dimensional slash which could hurt or kill Ichigo.

Problem.is that anything Ichigo does is going to be lethal to Yami. He won't even need a direct hit, the air pressure alone would rip Yami to shreds.

Ichigo 8/10.

#62 Edited by Wot_m8 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

Apart from his speed, Yami has not other impressive stats. One swing from Ichigo in the form of AOE and the air pressure alone would wipe him. The same air pressure that was considered a Getsuga by Ginjo in a massively weaker form.

#63 Posted by Skrskr (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

Yami one shots with dimension slash, and since most people agreed he is faster with a pseudo precog that lets him reacts to even faster people than him he will land dimension slash.

#64 Posted by FaradaySloth (9971 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for returnofdabeast
#65 Posted by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Yami stomps. He’s much faster and has durability ignoring attacks. The fight would be over before Ichigo figures out what’s goin on.

#66 Edited by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC @alextheboss was debunked in his own thread, so Yami is still FTL as far as I’m concerned

EDIT: It was another “BC isn’t FTL thread” not @alextheboss thread.

#67 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody has talked about the fact that Yami can literally create black holes.

No Caption Provided

Black Clover mages have something called Mana Skin which relies on your level of magic as a sort of invisible shield around you or something like that. I can't remember him taking big attacks, but with precog which more or less gives him FTL reactions, and with black holes and dimensional slashes, I'm really not sure if an attack like that of Ichigo's could reach him

#68 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast: Lol I wasn't debunked. I just said that I've only seen the anime so if there is a FTL feat that the anime hasn't gotten to yet then OK. But as far as all the arguments I've seen, they just try to use "being light magic means everything is light speed" which isn't true. Only his light beam and light teleport move were legit light speed.

And even if it was it would only make Yami have light speed reactions due to his pre cog. Even a regular human has a chance of aim dodging a light speed attack if they have pre cog.

No Caption Provided

It was flat out stated because it was light speed Licht shouldn't be able to dodge it, and he didn't dodge it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The wizard King, who should be a top tier from what I know admited light speed magic was faster than him as well. So if he is slower than light, no way in hell is Asta FTL like I've seen some people claim.

No Caption Provided

#69 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Yami and asta both have precogs, it makes sense that those two would have faster reaction times than the rest of the Black Cloververse, considering nobody else in the universe has precogs like them (to my memory)

Edit: Also the wizard king was shown later in the showdown with Licht (in which he died lul) to be able to react to and combat light pretty well, until licht like almost destroyed the kingdom and the whole plot self sacrifice thing happened

#70 Posted by Wot_m8 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Yami and asta both have precogs, it makes sense that those two would have faster reaction times than the rest of the Black Cloververse, considering nobody else in the universe has precogs like them (to my memory)

Edit: Also the wizard king was shown later in the showdown with Licht (in which he died lul) to be able to react to and combat light pretty well, until licht like almost destroyed the kingdom and the whole plot self sacrifice thing happened

Reaction speed =/= combat speed.

#71 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: If someone can react to and bat away lightspeed attacks with a sword and a precog, they shouldn't have any problem fighting someone any slower, at least until you can prove that Ichigo can move faster, or counter black holes and stuff

#72 Posted by Wot_m8 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: If someone can react to and bat away lightspeed attacks with a sword and a precog, they shouldn't have any problem fighting someone any slower, at least until you can prove that Ichigo can move faster, or counter black holes and stuff

I wasn't arguing about Ichigo's speed. I am just arguing against the mindset that if someone can to LS means they are LS. It's like saying I can react to a moving car therefore, I am car speed. It's faulty.

#73 Posted by Lan_Fan (14701 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Yami put Ichigo down though?

#74 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: bruh wtf is with the spoilers. i specifically said i was anime only, flagged.

#75 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: ?? you posted manga too, and the First post specifically says to use all feats. Sorry if I ruined something for you though man. I haven't seen any of the anime after the first episode, because they released the first episode a crap long time before the rest of the series and I started on the manga :/

#76 Edited by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: dude I literally edited my comment 2 minutes after I posted it. Have you read it? Well, you should have, cause you’ve just wasted your time typing out that comment.

#77 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: Ok if you did it by accident I won't hold it against you. The manga scans I posted were all from things that already happened in the anime. And I'm not saying you can't use later feats, since you are right, all feats are allowed, but you could have just said he kept up with him, you didn't have to mention deaths, as they are irrelevant. But whenever I see people arguing for light speed or FTL Black Clover characters I see them using the fight with Licht and Yami that already happened in the anime. And from that fight alone there was nothing that proved Black Clover characters opperated at light speed. Only Licht and the other guy who copied light magic had some light speed moves and Yami could keep up a bit due to pre cog.

#78 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast: I didn't waist my time because it was still in response to this

so Yami is still FTL as far as I’m concerned

So even if it wasn't actually my thread, my points I posted still stand. Unless Yami gets a major speed boost later in the manga I'm not aware of, he is slower than light but he can aim dodge light attacks with pre cog.

#79 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: There is more evidence later in the series, Scaling Yami to Nozel to Licht's amped faster dark light attack in this scan:

No Caption Provided

See how he fully hops in the way of this amplified "dark" light magic, Nozel reaches in front of Asta after the light magic is fired and before it reaches it's target. Also a few scans before this Yuno comments about how fast it is, and how much stronger it is.

Nozel isn't really known for his speed and Yami should at least scale to him

PS: also this is an amplified form of an attack that Alex said in his own post that should be lightspeed

#80 Posted by GXrevs06 (4767 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:
@pmcinelly784 said:

Reaction speed =/= combat speed.

Ecept it was explicitly sown that Julius was all-rounf more faster than Patry(his name is not LIcht)in movement. He outblitzed him multiple times in that fight and was even holding back.

Patri attempts to attack him from behind yet Julius is physically fast enough to move behind him before he can react

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Patri got clowned so hard by a holding back Julius that he was literally forced to attacking the people themselves

#81 Edited by Wanderez (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

Yami blitzes and one shots with dimensional slash. Although, i do agree that if Yami doesnt go for it straight he might get one shot in return due to Ichigo's superior striking feats.

#82 Posted by diydeath (2526 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: That's a damn impressive feat and normally would be a huge variable but Dangai Ichigo already nosold hado 90 with a full incantation, which had enough gravity to warp space (basically the gravity of a black hole).

Ichigo is going to swing his sword in the general direction of Yami and Yami is going to die unless Yami has a multi mountain durability feat.