Yamato (Kaido's daughter) runs the Luffy's previous enemies gauntlet

• 62 results
keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Yamato (Kaido's daughter) runs the Luffy's previous enemies gauntlet (61 votes)

Possibly clears 66%
Stop at 1 3%
Gastino owns her 0%
Doffy quickly kills her 16%
Cracker stomps with biscuit army 2%
Katakuri blitzstomps 13%

Yamato has knowledge, haki and equipped with her Kanabo

Fully rest and healed after each rounds

Everyone here replaces Tobiroppo member Sasaki to kill Momonosuke

General Franky will running intervene midst of chaos in favor of her

Yamato feats are: one-shotting Ulti in her Dino form, holding her own against g2 and g3 Luffy and currently oneshotting Hacha (Kaido's Numbers)

1. Hody Jones on steroids
  2. Gastino/Caesar Clown
  3. Doflamingo
  4. Cracker
  5. Katakuri
No Caption Provided

• 
Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 or 4 for now

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 krisbishop  Moderator

Doubtful that she gets past Doffy for now.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido has a daughter?

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her base form is probably not enough to take doffy, I would imagine her zoan form would get her to katakuri though.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq said:

Kaido has a daughter?

Yes as you can see.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her base form is probably not enough to take doffy, I would imagine her zoan form would get her to katakuri though.

When has she shown any Zoan form?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@bgninjaq said:

Kaido has a daughter?

Yes as you can see.

Since when?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By exauce
Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ninelven

Base form probably stops at Doflamingo, I guess hybrid form probably stops at Katakuri for now imo.

@exauce: We get to see a glimpse in chapter 996.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc6f31f83ae3
deactivated-5fc6f31f83ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy snipes her head off.

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: @ninelven: @yray:what about now? She's holding her own against HYBRID Kaido longer than Luffy lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at Katakuri

Avatar image for heinrichthehero
HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamato clears everyone. She is a fucking God Tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With recent feats she clears

tech_shield69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not 100% sure she defeats Katakuri yet. You damn near need future sight to defeat him. We've seen multiple people beat up on kaido at this point. He likes to play with his food according to BM and Yamato is also his son. She is probably stronger than him but he can negate that advantage if you aren't fast enough. Not saying it would be easy for Kuri but yeah. i dont know yet.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Wushu59

Clears

Kaido one shot a version of G4 Luffy post Katakuri fight.

Yamato is clashing with Kaido.

She might have a little trouble the last round but wins eventually

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not 100% sure she defeats Katakuri yet. You damn near need future sight to defeat him. We've seen multiple people beat up on kaido at this point. He likes to play with his food according to BM and Yamato is also his son. She is probably stronger than him but he can negate that advantage if you aren't fast enough. Not saying it would be easy for Kuri but yeah. i dont know yet.

Yamato is keeping up with Kaido through out the whole fight. Kaido blitzed Luffy who also have Future Sight.

Yamato has the speed sufficient to overcome his FS and quite literally one shot him with a single Thunder Bagua.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears pretty easily

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Enemybird
@heinrichthehero said:
@enemybird said:

Yamato is keeping up with Kaido through out the whole fight. Kaido blitzed Luffy who also have Future Sight.

Yamato has the speed sufficient to overcome his FS and quite literally one shot him with a single Thunder Bagua.

All of Kaido's fights have started and ended the same way. A new challenger arrives...everybody hypes that person(s) up but they ultimately get washed and Kaido comes out unscathed for the most part.

The strongest members of the scabbards cant defeat Jack. Kinemon was even handily defeated by Law who was leagues below Doflamingo. They managed to hold back Kaido for a while. We know they haven't gotten stronger because the dog still couldn't do it. Everybody thought Luffy was top tier after red rock, everybody though Zoro was a god after dragon blaze and now Yamato is the latest victim of the hype train. Look at Zoro right now, he has had better showings than Yamato against Kaido and King tanked oni giri.

In the last chapter, Kaido seemingly defeated her with a thunder bagura and it looked like an easy fight.

I'm not trying to down play Yamato she could win. But lets not go crazy here. Nothing about Katakuri would be easy for her.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By Wushu59

@enemybird:

You make good points but Kaido is fighting Yamato while in his Hybrid Dragon Form in a one on one situation and tanked a direct blow.

Base Kaido one hit ko'd Gear 4 Luffy post Whole Cake Island.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrichthehero said:
@enemybird said:

All of Kaido's fights have started and ended the same way. A new challenger arrives...everybody hypes that person(s) up but they ultimately get washed and Kaido comes out unscathed for the most part.

The strongest members of the scabbards cant defeat Jack. Kinemon was even handily defeated by Law who was leagues below Doflamingo. They managed to hold back Kaido for a while. We know they haven't gotten stronger because the dog still couldn't do it. Everybody thought Luffy was top tier after red rock, everybody though Zoro was a god after dragon blaze and now Yamato is the latest victim of the hype train. Look as Zoro right now, he has had better showings than Yamato against kaido and King tanked oni giri.

In the last chapter, Kaido seemingly defeated her with a thunder bagura and it looked like an easy fight.

I'm not trying to down play Yamato she could win. But lets not go crazy here. Nothing about Katakuri would be easy for her.

No Caption Provided

what last chapter did you read? He matched his thunder bagua using conqueror's haki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@enemybird said:
@heinrichthehero said:
@enemybird said:

The strongest members of the scabbards cant defeat Jack. Kinemon was even handily defeated by Law who was leagues below Doflamingo. They managed to hold back Kaido for a while. We know they haven't gotten stronger because the dog still couldn't do it. Everybody thought Luffy was top tier after red rock, everybody though Zoro was a god after dragon blaze and now Yamato is the latest victim of the hype train. Look as Zoro right now, he has had better showings than Yamato against kaido and King tanked oni giri.

No Caption Provided

what last chapter did you read? He matched his thunder bagua using conqueror's haki.

Kaido who oneshot post WCI G4 luffy with that same attack.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: I concede. I totally misread the last panel. I thought kaido sent yamato flying in the last chapter

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 juiceboks  Moderator

He clears pretty easily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: I concede. I totally misread the last panel. I thought kaido sent yamato flying in the last chapter

happens

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be debatable if you consider Kaido 1-shotting G4 Luffy as an outlier feat, since Oda just did it for 1 time hype tool. With the myriads of inconsistencies and anti-feats in Wano, it is tbh as seen in countless examples, like Sanji keeping up with Queen despite recently struggling with Vergo, Zoro being stalled by King despite his feats on the rooftop, the 9 Scabbards, Base Luffy keeping up with Hybrid Kaido etc. Wouldn't even surprise me if Doffy and Dogtooth get reintroduced later on their strength will be retconned like Croc was in MF.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: yeah... this is a screenshot of what it looks like from my phone. I saw...you naïve child them wham and kaido's face at the bottom. didnt even realize she matched it.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: you seriously picked Sanji vs Vergo as an example? Punk hazard was 4 arcs ago (PH, Dressrosa, WCI and Wano). In four arcs Mugiwaras got many times stronger, Luffy became so strong that he would currently stomp his previous arc self. Same with enma Zoro and Raid Suit Sanji.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamato is oneshotting Katakuri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: The in-verse timeline gap between PH and Wano is only 1 month or so IIRC, and Sanji never fought anyone relevant apart from Vergo, who he struggled with, and Doffy whom he got fodderized by. Unless you're suggesting Sanji suddenly jumped tiers just like that, you're only confirming my point that character strength gets retconned for the time being for plot purposes. Luffy getting stronger makes sense, as he fought YC and advanced his Haki, Sanji doesn't. And there are blatantly many examples of retconned power-levels and inconsistencies in Wano, but I don't care debating beyond that. Mark my words that if Yamato joins the SH, she's gonna end up struggling with people weaker than Kaido, whom she's equally clashing with.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

She clears all of them.

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: since Sanji is currently fighting someone much stronger than Doflamingo, even stronger than Katakuri by bounty, why don't you mention Zoro? He's never fought anyone other than Pica but he can suddenly hurt fkn HYBRID Kaido? And After Dressrosa Sanji dodged Katakuri's attack, he defeated Kata's FS, and he fought Daifuku, blitzed the shit out of Oven, fast forward to Wano he two-shotted Page One, holding his own against Drake and Hawkins. Back in the Water Seven arc/Enies Lobby Luffy and Zoro got fodderized by Lucci no wait a month not even a week Luffy fodderized Blueno and beats Lucci. One Piece is almost over so stop to everyone who underestimates the crew. I still remember someone here looking down on most of the crew other than the Monster Trio, calling them weak, they were all fodder for the Yonko-Commander. Now look how the tables have turned, Franky and Robin beat YC's level. Damn, even Chopper fought Queen. They had to become stronger to defeat the Blackbeard Pirates, Marine Admirals, and the Whole World Government.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She clears easily

FreakieGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears, easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was a time where she might have stopped at 4 but now she clears.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: since Sanji is currently fighting someone much stronger than Doflamingo, even stronger than Katakuri by bounty, why don't you mention Zoro? He's never fought anyone other than Pica but he can suddenly hurt fkn HYBRID Kaido?

Yeah, and I mentioned that he's being stalled by King, which shouldn't happen with his feats against Kaido. Kind of the point that I'm trying to make. Yamato as of now can clear, but she won't in the future when Oda retcons her power in future arcs against weaker characters than Kaido.

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HeinrichTheHero
@molt said:

This would be debatable if you consider Kaido 1-shotting G4 Luffy as an outlier feat, since Oda just did it for 1 time hype tool. With the myriads of inconsistencies and anti-feats in Wano, it is tbh as seen in countless examples, like Sanji keeping up with Queen despite recently struggling with Vergo, Zoro being stalled by King despite his feats on the rooftop, the 9 Scabbards, Base Luffy keeping up with Hybrid Kaido etc. Wouldn't even surprise me if Doffy and Dogtooth get reintroduced later on their strength will be retconned like Croc was in MF.

Kaido 1-shotting G4 was never outlier. The same attack one-shotted post Udon Luffy, Law and Zoro(albeit he was already injured) and the 9 Red Scabbards. By one shot I meant it instantly KO'ed them. Law needed a lot of rest to even recover from it to fight alongside Killer together despite his great medical skills.

Sanji stated that his body felt weird after using his Raid Suit a second time, and that was before he matched Queen. So this likely hinted that he already received a power up (possibly by Germa66 Lunarian genetics shenanigans) before he faced off against Queen. Like everyone else said, Sanji vs Vergo was 4 arcs ago and Sanji even suffered from explosion damage prior to that.

Zoro stalled by King isn't lowshowing on Zoro's part, but it just shows how powerful King really is. We haven't even seen King in action much yet.

Base Luffy only held off Hybrid Kaido for a bit, then proceeded to get KO'ed into the sea. It isn't surprising since people like Jozu and Marco has shown the ability to hold off Admirals for a short period too. If anything, the new chapter 1025 very likley suggests that Luffy still isn't going to 1v1 Kaido anytime soon - it would be a 3v1 with him , Yamato and Momo vs Kaido.

To be honest, I never understood why everyone thought that Crocodile suddenly became much more powerful in MF when he never outright shown feats for it. First, he still got knocked back by a gear 2 luffy hinting that MF Luffy is still > Crocodile. Second, he got his head sliced off by Doflamingo. Third, he attacked Doflamingo with his hook which Doffy easily blocked using his leg. Fourth, he obstacled Akainu from the side for mere moments before Akainu easily demolished his sand attack like it was nothing. There was nothing that even showed that Crocodile was any stronger from before if I am being honest.

I ofc do wish Katakuri makes a come back in the future since I like him, but I am confident that current Yamato is one level above Kata based on her insane feat of holding off Kaido for a rather long time and even managed to match his Thunder Bagua.

HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt said:
@keyrushmeister said:

@molt: since Sanji is currently fighting someone much stronger than Doflamingo, even stronger than Katakuri by bounty, why don't you mention Zoro? He's never fought anyone other than Pica but he can suddenly hurt fkn HYBRID Kaido?

Yeah, and I mentioned that he's being stalled by King, which shouldn't happen with his feats against Kaido. Kind of the point that I'm trying to make. Yamato as of now can clear, but she won't in the future when Oda retcons her power in future arcs against weaker characters than Kaido.

They are already in the endgame, the final lap to the One Piece. From then onwards, I doubt they would encounter anyone too much weaker than Kaido. If anything Yamato struggling but still fighting against an Admiral afterwards wouldn't really be far fetched imo.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JDogg

She clears with no diff. She is pretty much stronger than any Luffy pre CoAC.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears easily

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers