Yamamoto Genryuusai vs Hashirama Senju

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Yamamoto Genryuusai vs Hashirama Senju (40 votes)

Yamamoto Genryuusai 78%
Hashirama Senju 23%

Rules

• Different Energies.
  • Levels of their respective series.
  • Winner by Death or K'O.
  • No Knowledge.
  • In character but both think that the other wants to destroy the Seireitei or Konoha.
  • Both Begin in their base lv.
  • Hashirama is alive and can see Yamamoto.
  • Tell why you think the other would win.
 • 
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheRedEagle778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto Godstomps

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto. Lock

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Man Yama destroys Hashirama.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go again

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TOPAZZZ  Online

diablo solos

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battler one-shots both verses and takes the ladies into his harem (but not Sakura and Karin).

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is this even a thing, Yamamoto one shots

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto blinks

palliativepawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand why u would think this is a good fight, since they are both extremely powerful legends in their respective universes. However, Hashirama has never displayed any kind of power able to match Yamamoto's shikai or bankai. IMO he would have a harder time fighting against the likes of EOS Sasuke and EOS Naruto (pls don't come at me if I'm wrong, it's just my opinion).

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LichVanAstrea

Did not need to be bumped, honestly.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashi literally can't beat him once his Bankai is up, even if he is better in every way other than energy projection.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whatbis wrong with people, yamamotos best feats don't come close to Hashirama's level at all.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ourmanuel

hashi gets toated

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Not visually, but Yamamoto tanked an attack that was said to be able to destroy an area many times larger than katakura town, which was the size of a small city, so that's already multi city level durability, and attack power since the attack also came from him. Then he has his bankai on top of that which reaches temperatures of 15 million degrees and can turn people to ash who are just close to him. Hashirama has the destructive power edge with his full sized Buddha, but if Yamamoto gets close to him while in bankai Hashirama just dies from the passive heat.

This comes down to who hits the other all out first. Yamamoto can kill Hashirama with his bankai, but Hashirama can also kill Yamamoto with his thousand Buddha slaps. They should be pretty close in speed, but I think Yamamoto has the edge, and since his physical body is stronger and fire counters wood, I think I would give him the edge here. Though Hashirama's intelligence and craftiness could give him the win by using a clone to trick Yamamoto.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama gets turned to ash

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss: we have argued this (karakura size) before, aizen said, small town, its not city tier at all. hence yama has durability in the city range (large city).

Hashirama's durability is above that of the people who didn't die simply from being near yamamotos bankai, how is this going to kill hashirama, besides the 15million degree statement ought to be treated as it is,

HYPERBOLE: exaggeration

if its really that hot, where the f is the damage that sort of heat should cause huh?, even the distance between venusand the sun, venus is volcanic, soul society and everything in it remained as it was, yes even the fodder tier shinigami, royd (fodder compared to hashirama) was right there and nothing happened to him. If we want to argue durability, hashirama has been in explosions that wpuld kill ichigo (Much less yamamoto).

yes yama can kill hashirama with a direct hit (will it land when hashirama has sagemode for precog, will it land when madara was able to evade tobirama's hiraishin with the aid of edo Hashirama's sage mode, edo is weaker than alive by several tiers).

and hashirama can kill yamamoto with shinsusenju, but yama can't escape that aoe, unless he is gping to bfr himself (which isn't in character for any bleach character).

yama only has striking power above hashirama, not durability.

fire doesn't counter wood in naruto, thats something bleach fans made up (based on real life, naruto is fiction in which lightning beats earth), if fire countered wood, madara would've been stronger than hashirama from when they were kids, Hashirama's wood constructs witstand attacks that wood put tsar bomba yo shame, can wood do that. Even zetsu summized that any ability is as powerful as its wielder, Hashirama's wood constructs have taken worse than yamamoto can dish out.

he doesn't need to trick someone far weaker than him.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

we have argued this (karakura size) before, aizen said, small town, its not city tier at all. hence yama has durability in the city range (large city).

Aizen calls it a small town because he is looking down on it. Everything is small to Aizen, lol.

There are pictures of how big Karakura town is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Being "many times" that, would be AT LEAST large city, but more likely beyond that. Aizen went as far as saying Yamamoto saved his world by stopping that attack.

Hashirama's durability is above that of the people who didn't die simply from being near yamamotos bankai, how is this going to kill hashirama, besides the 15million degree statement ought to be treated as it is,

Actually the fake Yhwach said even he would be turned to ash if he didn't have Blut vene. Last time I checked Hashirama doesn't have Blut vene. And Hashirama's actual body does not have durability above bleach high tiers.

HYPERBOLE: exaggeration

if its really that hot, where the f is the damage that sort of heat should cause huh?,

Yamamoto tapping the ground with his sword vaporized a large portion of the ground.

even the distance between venusand the sun, venus is volcanic,

That's because the sun is massive... If Yamamoto was the size of the sun soul society would be toast for obvious reasons.

soul society and everything in it remained as it was, yes even the fodder tier shinigami, royd (fodder compared to hashirama) was right there and nothing happened to him.

Yes, because Yamamoto is humans sized. Even then he was evaporating the water around him for miles.

You realize nukes reach over a hundred million degrees right? Last time I checked Earth is still ok, well at least for the most part.

If we want to argue durability, hashirama has been in explosions that wpuld kill ichigo (Much less yamamoto).

He blocks them with his wood jutsu. Can you show me a scan of his actual body tanking such an explosion?

yes yama can kill hashirama with a direct hit (will it land when hashirama has sagemode for precog, will it land when madara was able to evade tobirama's hiraishin with the aid of edo Hashirama's sage mode, edo is weaker than alive by several tiers).

and hashirama can kill yamamoto with shinsusenju, but yama can't escape that aoe, unless he is gping to bfr himself (which isn't in character for any bleach character).

If Hashirama manages to bring out his thousand hand buddah statue, then yeah Yamamoto is in a bad position. His only hope is to try and fly up or use his bankai to evaporate the strikes before they hit him, but I think he would be overpowered.

yama only has striking power above hashirama, not durability.

Nah, Hashirama can't use his human flesh body to contain a city+ attack. Yamamoto didn't just tank it, he contained the entire thing.

fire doesn't counter wood in naruto, thats something bleach fans made up (based on real life, naruto is fiction in which lightning beats earth), if fire countered wood, madara would've been stronger than hashirama from when they were kids, Hashirama's wood constructs witstand attacks that wood put tsar bomba yo shame, can wood do that. Even zetsu summized that any ability is as powerful as its wielder, Hashirama's wood constructs have taken worse than yamamoto can dish out.

Well obviously his wood is stronger than regular wood, and Madara's fire wouldn't be much of a problem. But Yamaoto's fire>>>Madara's. Yamamoto just powering up created a bigger fire blast than Madara ever did, and like I mentioned before, 15 million degrees, and iir that was his cloak. His actual sword is probably hotter.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raziel2014

canon size of a portion of karakura is half a spirit mile which is 2km, this is what was stated when aizen wanted to create the Ouken, real Karakura is many times bigger

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/images/5/51/SOULSKarakura_Town_Map.png/revision/latest?cb=20190129203608&path-prefix=en

tanking and containing a vaporization of multiple karakura town is not city level, do people just say shit based on the size of what is being destroyed.

even if you assume karakura town/entire is 2km, many times that lets assume 3x, yamamoto vap it is still a large island/small country level feat and pulverisation is a small island feat.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama farts

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama curbstomps not just Yamamoto but Gotei 13 as a whole

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto still sharts on this fodder, you can even throw in Tobirama and they still get fodderized.

Averkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People acting like Bankai is something Yamamoto consistently uses as soon as the fight beguns is funny. Either that, or people genuinely think Shikai Yama would stomp Hashirama, which in turn would just be sad. Oh Comicvine.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell, throw in other hokages not named Naruto and Yama still wins.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averkill said:

People acting like Bankai is something Yamamoto consistently uses as soon as the fight beguns is funny.

He's lasting long enough to use it, that's all that matters.

Either that, or people genuinely think Shikai Yama would stomp Hashirama, which in turn would just be sad. Oh Comicvine.

Yes, Shikai Yama's heat is still far above anything Hashirama has ever dealt with.

Averkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

It's not as much a matter of lasting long enough than a matter of choosing too, given the immense side-effects and risks the use of the technique carry.

Yes, Shikai Yama's heat is still far above anything Hashirama has ever dealt with.

I don't really care about heat, but Hashirama has already handily dealt with far greater power when it comes to energy attacks. Yamamoto's flames have no impressive feats and rely exclusively on one statement of multi-town+ level power, and Hashirama has dealt with mountain+ level Bijuudama's, you do the math.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For someone to defend hashirama, the guy needs to be a fifth-grade naruto fanboy.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@averkill said:

@sup3rn0va:

It's not as much a matter of lasting long enough than a matter of choosing too, given the immense side-effects and risks the use of the technique carry.

What risks?

I don't really care about heat, but Hashirama has already handily dealt with far greater power when it comes to energy attacks.

Energy attacks with absolutely no quantifiable heat.

Yamamoto's flames have no impressive feats and rely exclusively on one statement of multi-town+ level power, and Hashirama has dealt with mountain+ level Bijuudama's, you do the math.

His Bankai heat reaches upwards of 15,000,000 ℃.

Bankai are stated to be 5-10x stronger than Shikai so his Shikai heat should reach upwards of around 3,000,000 ℃ or 1,500,000 ℃ at minimum.

This is complete overkill and Hashirama would get evaporated at 1/100th that heat (Which is generous since he has absolutely 0 heat resistance feats, a more accurate statement would be him vaporizing at 2000 ℃ or so (Human bodies get cremated at just under 1000 ℃))

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zuriel and woodward lol......

And bhudda statue cant tag yama

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Hashirama curbstomps not just Yamamoto but Gotei 13 as a whole

If we are talking soul society arc, then I can see Hashirama soloing the gotei 13, as long as Yamamotot doesn't go bankai. He is in no way soloing the EOS Gotei.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ourmanuel

like half of the eos captains would solo all the kage excluding naruto

Averkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: I had a reply typed up, but then Comicvine reset and I lost it. I don't care enough to retype it, but I do care enough to give you an explanation, despite my...distaste.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hashirama defeating Yamamoto has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on the internet.

yamamoto can fly, and no hashirama, that alone has a huge advantage.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama shites on Hashi. I can't even see his Buddah doing anything when a simple tap from Zanka East would vape it. Even the Blut Vene that can handle his intense heat could do bollocks against it.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto stomps if he starts in bankai

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averkill: That's fine, I know how it feels. I've had huge posts typed up only for it to not let me post them and lose it all.