• 77 results
Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#51 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333:

It erases/disintegrates due to high heat.

Yes, it does.

And who has it managed to erase so far? Lloyd, a mid-high tier sternritter who was able to no-sell Yamma's passive heat at close range with his blut vene (sp?).

If this is you trying to downplay his heat, you’ve failed hard.

You've failed to offer any sort of argument.

#52 Posted by cpt_nice (10039 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by ourmanuel (11894 posts) - - Show Bio

And your argument for yama’s heat being weak was that it vaporized someone.....

mk

#54 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:

@comicgirl21: what exactly about that explosion screams 15 million degrees? Every metal on earth melts at temperatures measured in the thousands. It is true this is an alien alloy but saying it is harder to melt than any metal on earth cause it is alien is a NLF.

@mcu-defender333: You clearly didnt't read the same manga as I did if you suggest an IC Saitama will do consecutive punches right off the bat IC, let alone a serious punch. In character he let's people take a crack at him before he retaliates. And he can't effort to do that with bankai Yama.

True that you can't put a melting cap on that spacecraft's metal but it is capable of inter-galactic travel, so should be significantly higher than normal metals.

I never said he'd do consecutive punches right off the bat/serious punch, I was just responding to @scythenger who said Saitama's only way of winning is a serious punch from a distance. Sorry if that was unclear.

IC, Saitama is less likely to willingly take hits from people using piercing/slashing/fire attacks- did he try tanking Sonic's weapons in their first fight? Did he try tanking the Beast King's slashes (big lion dude)? He actually made a point about trying to avoid Genos's flame cannon in their little sparring 'match'- after all, he doesn't want to ruin his clothes. Usually when he lets the opponent get a few shots in, the attacks are blunt force.

So even IC, if he sees this old muscular dude with a flaming sword that is crisping up everything around him, I'd be more inclined to think Saitama won't just let him swing the sword into him- again, he'd hate to ruin his clothes.

#56 Posted by Djoss (577 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one shots

#57 Posted by GoldHeretic (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama for obvious reasons

#58 Posted by RuthlessKiller (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333:

Yes, it does.

If it does that due to high heat, can't saitama just tank it? For a minute I thought you guys were implying that yama's bankai destroys matter/energy.

At 15 million degrees, whatever that sword hits turns to a plasma bomb. But boros' flames destroyed a gigantic metal spike that probably weighed millions of tons in an instant. That's a very high amount of heat, greater than yama's if we're being honest.

Saitama just wins here.

#59 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6610 posts) - - Show Bio

People still bringing non existent heat feats from Boros when I outright stated that we are using canon/manga/webcomic manga feats here.

#60 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333 said:

And your argument for yama’s heat being weak was that it vaporized someone.....

mk

Silly me, you're right. So I guess Yamma could do the same to Beerus, Whis, Zeno etc because they have no significant flame resisting feats, right?

#61 Edited by cpt_nice (10039 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Euhm, there is little to no friction during space travel cause space is a vacuum. Simple plastic or soda cans can survive circling the earth at high hypersonic speeds because of that. Only atmospheric re-entry causes a lot of friction cause earth obv does have an atmosphere.

Iirc Sonic only used his blade on him once and Saitama was in a hurry so he bit it in half. Also Yama's doesn't need to hit him with his blade. His heat envelops him as a passive ability (west) and fake Yhwach stated the only reason he could stand close-ish to him was his magical quincy armor. His north ability literally erases anything but is not connected to said heat.

#62 Edited by ourmanuel (11894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller said:
@ourmanuel said:

:

If it does that due to high heat, can't saitama just tank it? For a minute I thought you guys were implying that yama's bankai destroys matter/energy.

He literally states that his sword burns things out of existence

At 15 million degrees, whatever that sword hits turns to a plasma bomb.

That’s just one part of his ability. Zanka no tachi west concentrates all his flames along the edge of his sword and is stated to burn things out of existence.

But boros' flames destroyed a gigantic metal spike that probably weighed millions of tons in an instant. That's a very high amount of heat, greater than yama's if we're being honest.

It was an explosion, you can even see the shockwave that follows, so there was some force behind those flames. Whoever posted that gif above purposefully tried to misconstrue what happened in that scene, just as you are.

And that’s still not comparable to yama’s ability to erase things.

@mcu-defender333 said:

Silly me, you're right. So I guess Yamma could do the same to Beerus, Whis, Zeno etc because they have no significant flame resisting feats, right?

This usual trash argument of bringing up extremely powerful chars for comparison when trying to call something NLF

Ohnoki’s atomic dismantling jutsu has only destroyed rocks, so I guess it’s ....rock level?

Lille’s X-axis has only destroyed rocks and flesh so I guess it’s rocks and flesh level gg.

#63 Posted by RuthlessKiller (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: So basically yamamoto violates the laws of thermodynamics?

#64 Posted by ourmanuel (11894 posts) - - Show Bio

>it’s so hot it erases things without burning

>this is a manga and kubo isn’t going to pay attention to every law of physics

>the heat feat mention for Saitama had more to do with an explosion than actual flames

#65 Posted by Reap_ii (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama gets bbq'd

#66 Posted by RuthlessKiller (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller said:

>it’s so hot it erases things without burning

>this is a manga and kubo isn’t going to pay attention to every law of physics

>the heat feat mention for Saitama had more to do with an explosion than actual flames

I know this, this is the same manga where a man can change your name and therefore powerset if he feels like it.

#67 Posted by UltraShaggy (968 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamaji still one shot the entire verse , no one in opm can resist any power of znt , and bold boi get earsed from the existence .

#68 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8225 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama's fist resisted Boros' Roar Cannon, which is above Zanka No Tachi by a substantial margin. In other words, he can win.

#69 Edited by Zuriel-el (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

@HitTheAssasin: what do you mean he can win, if saitama throws a serious punch, its over.

#70 Edited by Earendill (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama stomps by the feats.

#71 Posted by FaradaySloth (10022 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how we play the science of heat whenever we talk about Yamamoto. Gotta love this site's desperate attempts. Though Saitama still stomps.

#72 Edited by SleepingSlaves (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin said:

Saitama's fist resisted Boros' Roar Cannon, which is above Zanka No Tachi by a substantial margin. In other words, he can win.

In terms of heat? There definitely isn't any proof for that. If he can't resist the heat that his Bankai will be putting out, then he loses. In addition to this, Yamamoto has a passive flame cloak that "burns" at the same temperature as his sword, so Saitama would be evaporated as soon as he tried to attack. I'll reiterate what I said before, though: if Yamamoto has his Bankai active, he burns him to ash. If he doesn't, then he still probably slices Saitama to pieces due to his lack of resistance feats in that area.

#73 Posted by ShuraGam (274 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Yama's bankai heat is the same temperature as the core of the sun , vaporizing a ship has nothing on this, and Boros's maximum attack potency was just earth-surface level. No one in OPM is tanking that heat, Saitama included. If Yama doesn't insta-bankai, then yes, Saitama one shots the old man, but since this is bloodlusted Yama, he most likely will.

#74 Posted by SleepingSlaves (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@shuragam: It's actually the surface of the sun.

#75 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

The Saitama wank in here is real. Lol

Saitama gets smoked, Yama oneshots.

#76 Posted by ShuraGam (274 posts) - - Show Bio

15 million degrees is the sun's core. the sun's surface would be 5000 degrees.

#77 Edited by sheraty (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333 said:

What's that, a flower? They could be in danger from Yamma's power.

As the other thread got locked, will just have to https://xender.vip/ https://discord.software/https://omegle.onl/ respond here, despite you being biased against the OPM with your lowballing (was made obvious by your claim that Boros was 'surface wiping at best' comment). Good to see others here have some sense.

These conditions favour Yamma as nothing short of his bankai (and Saitama IC) warrants any sort of discussion here.

If we make the assumption that Yamma's bankai can harm him (and that is an assumption), the only way he possibly wins is if Saitama stands there and lets Yamma try to decapitate him or if he attempts to eat his sword as he did to Sonic. If we're talking IC Saitama, he is still not a fan of having his clothes burned (both as a result of Yamma's passive heat and his direct attacks) and so may try to end the fight quickly. At the least, I'd say it's more likely that he wouldn't be inclined to let it hit him once he sees the fire and everything else starts to heat up.

If Saitama does decide to end it quickly, then...

No Caption Provided

But honestly, an in character Saitama could lose

#79 Posted by SleepingSlaves (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@shuragam said:
@sleepingslaves said:

15 million degrees is the sun's core. the sun's surface would be 5000 degrees.

You're right, my bad. I got the temperatures mixed up.