Yamamoto (Bleach) vs. Whitebeard (One Piece)

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bloodlusted.

Two very powerful characters are fighting to the Death!.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto solos the verse.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yamamoto burns him

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto stomps

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto if he goes Bankai

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whitebeard dies again, but this time there's no way he does so while standing...

Steele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Steele7

Yamamoto goes bankai and solos the verse. make it no bankai and it will be a better match but yama still takes it low-mid diff.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto stomps.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By exauce

@steele7 said:

Yamamoto goes bankai and solos the verse. make it no bankai and it will be a better match but yama still takes it low-mid diff.

Base on what are u making these claims especially the first one

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CyberBlades22

Yamamoto vapes Whitebeard

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7: Whitebeard has also been stated to be able to destroy the world, and one piece world is a large planet.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7: A casual quake from him was so strong that, it was stated even if u they went to the other side of the world they won't be safe so no my man. And in speed Whitebeard was easily keeping up with Kizaru in a fight, and in Strenght Whitebeard whitebeard casual swing nearly destroyed an Island, and experience yea since Yamatomo is pretty old, and for the flame part not sure how to quantify it like can u give what does he do with those flames

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7:

Well Bleach has problems with showing good consistent feats but the main factor that yamamoto will use like i stated is his flames, which have been confirmed to be around 15 million degrees celsius which i see no counter for whitebeard and have been stated to be able to burn planets to a crip almost instantly, as well as burning attacks that touch him instantly and burning anyone he touches to ash instantly even when they have very high durability feats.

When does it state that cuz I don't remember any of that (the planet part), And whitebeard was easily Tanking Akainu magma which is able to burn Ace fire, whose passive heat is able to make a large Island to stop snowing for a day, or himself also being able to change entire climate has a side effect of their fight. so whitebeard is no stranger to heat.

And as for strength i do think it will be close,

maybe but whitebeard is clearly stronger

but yama is still ahead of white in durability since he has taken hundreds of punches from wonderweise, each of those being able to destroy multiple city blocks, he has also taken a stab from aizens sword, in which he only smiles.

those are pretty weak feat u have there, Whitebeard was taking hit from Akainu who matched his power, he took 270 sword wound, 252 bullet wound, and 46 canon wound and was fine, meaning Whitebeard outclass him greatly in durability

As for speed he crossed a 26 mile area within a second to get to another location.

He was keeping with Kizaru who is stated to be Lightspeed.

And as you stated he is far ahead of him in probably all areas of battle experience since he is well over 2000 years old.

Yep

icky_yucky_ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7: that was all good until the 26 mile thing, which didn’t really help the argument. You probably should’ve just scaled him off weaker characters with good speed feats but I know you were just trying to help Yama so it’s good.

icky_yucky_ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and the city block thing... that’s kinda gross Yama lowball :(

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@faradaysloth said:

And how is that?

and so the wank begins

Whitebeard passively turns to ash from standing a mile away from Yama ji while in Bankai or this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

someone put Whitebeard's face on fake Yhwach face

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7:

The planet part isnt proved, because it all depends on how far out yama can spread his flames which he could easily just trap whitebeard in his flames like he did with aizen and gin and even they said they couldnt get out of it without being burned to death, and he can atleast spread his flames out around a city area.

As I told u he can tank those flames easily, but he doesn't even have to since he quake can easily disperse those flames so...

but the thing is it doesnt matter because whitebeard will not be able to touch yamamoto without burning up.

He doesn't have to his quake will do the work

Yamas flames cover him and are stated to be as hot as the suns core which aces are no where near that, and he can also send them out towards whitebeard which whitebeard will not be able to take them, aces are far weaker than his.

It was the sun surface not core unless I'm wrong, Either way, as I said it up there he will easily disperse those flames with his Quakes

As for his strength once again it isnt a factor and whitebeard is probably only a bit stronger.

Maybe Maybe not

and how is tanking hundreds of city block level punches weak feats? cool he took many sword wounds bullet wounds, and canon shots, but he hasnt tanked punches that each could destroy city blocks, and hundreds of them at that...

It weak because even Luffy who massively weaker than Whitebeard can no sell island split punches, And whitebeard him was tanking punches from Akainu who match his Quakes that is at worst country-level punches. and yes he took all those and was fine, it not even a comparison

As for speed all white beard has is fast reaction time, not long distance speed like yama has since he traveled 26 miles in a second.

No, he wasn't reacting he was fighting against him and actually manages to cut him in half. it his combat speed not reaction speed

Yamas reaction time is also extremely fast because once wonderweise changed forms yama was fine with blocking many of wonderweises punches and attacking back which cant even be seen by the human eye.

U know that Lightspeed is way beyond this right?

None of the things in this matter though because yama will just bring out his bankai, cover himself in flames that are as hot as the suns core so white cant attack him, and send out more flames to trap him or just burn him to ash like he could have done to aizen and gin.

As i said Whitebeard quakes will easily disperse those flames

No one in one piece has flames as hot as yamamotos, nor the versatility with them.

Yes I agree, but for Versatility no so much

aces fodder feats mean nothing here.

Well, can he make a large island to stop snow for a full day just by being there? not even trying to do anything just being there? what u talking about man

And once again experience will play a huge role in the fighting which yama outclasses him by thousands of years.

i don't really see what it changing tho

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@exauce said:
@faradaysloth said:

And how is that?

and so the wank begins

Whitebeard passively turns to ash from standing a mile away from Yama ji while in Bankai or this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

someone put Whitebeard's face on fake Yhwach face

Whitebeard isn't slow enough to get tag by that

He will easily either dodge it or Block it via Quakes the choice is yours

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: i could go into a bunch of scaling on everything youve said could beat yama, but i really dont have to. Whitebeards quakes will do nothing to repell yamas flames because no one in one piece has flames as hot as his or anywhere close and even if they did, he still cant touch yama or he will get turned to ash so all he really has to do is stand there. And for what you asked about if yama can do what ace did, yes and extremely easily at that. And most people in the thread already have the right idea though so im not gonna mess with the thread anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19437aca87d
deactivated-5f19437aca87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

puff there's no way Shirohige wins unless Yamamote lets shirohige hit first

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7:

i could go into a bunch of scaling on everything youve said could beat yama, but i really dont have to.

I could do the same and I also don't have to

Whitebeards quakes will do nothing to repell yamas flames because no one in one piece has flames as hot as his or anywhere close and even if they did, he still cant touch yama or he will get turned to ash so all he really has to do is stand there.

why does the heat of his flame matter here? Agan is Quake have range meaning he doesn't even have to move to beat him

And for what you asked about if yama can do what ace did, yes and extremely easily at that.

base on what?

And most people in the thread already have the right idea though so im not gonna mess with the thread anymore.

Most of these people in this thread don't even have any argument

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19437aca87d
deactivated-5f19437aca87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: come on friend, defeat must be acknowledged, don't be like @woodward:

we can't prove shirohige tank yamamoto's bankai

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yomismo: I know I already change my man mind on that, he obviously can't tank any of his flames, I changed my argument already

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By exauce

@yomismo: and Woodward is just pure wank

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto burns him to ash

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on who lands the first blow imo

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There’s no way white beard wins. One slice erases whatever was in the direction plus the sun cloak will prevent any shenanigans. Low difficulty.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AGrape

Shikai Yama takes this.

Bankai Yama is spite

Edit: did someone in this thread actually claim akainu has country level punches!???!!

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto and its not even close.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamato oneshots the Verse.

Boundman4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Dude this logic sucks, it's the same as saying that Natsu is planet level just because it was mentioned that his flames can burn the world. This is just hyperbole

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done half a dozen times
LOCK

Avatar image for deactivated-600a15e9df946
deactivated-600a15e9df946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama still scorches Whitebeard.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would scale Yamamoto below Whitebeard, but literally he gets vaped.