Yamamoto(Bleach) VS OPM

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

In the 3 or 4 posts you've evidently not read.

Mate are you a Beyblade? You are spinning this round and round.

The part that you claimed it was Yama's heat radiating that did that to his sword.

I said his heat shield did it ya goof.

No, it very clearly touched him and was disintegrated immediately...

This is false. It did not touch him, it got vaped by his heat shield.

you don't need to have very good reading comprehension to see this.

You are a joke you goof. You like being wrong don't you?

No Caption Provided

The man cannot be touched, ya goof.

The blade touching his Body heat shield (Which is as hot as the sun) is what disintegrated the blade.

There you go.

It's a feat for the sword that it didn't get vaped by his passive heat...

How hot is the passive heat?

and instead got vaped by coming into contact with his body heat shield thats as hot as the core of the sun.

So how's Saitama getting roasted?

Notice how you're still acting ignorant?

No, I don't. :)

Funny, Sub-Saharan heat > Saitama's heat resistance.

This is the complete tier list here.

Sub-saharan heat > Saitama's Heat resistance > Yama's heat > Everyone in Bleach.

Except they do, two of them being Jushiro and Shunsui were mere meters from Yama's Shikai.

So basically...these guys have lower heat resistance than Saitama...because Yama's shikai is literally Genos' "incinerate" levels of heat.

Are you aware that they both have better heat resistance feats than Saitama...

they don't.

and yet could still feel Yama's heat from hundreds of miles away?

Do you know how heat resistance works you goof?

Because he's handled so much heat, jeez. Again, his radiating heat drained the water from the Soul Society, a dimension parallel to the planet Earth, Saitama dies miserably.

No one was harmed in the microwaving of Soul Society. The energy used to heat up the atmosphere =/= the temperature felt. This is basic physics. Things like this happen all the time in nature. A big forest fire near a sufficiently large enough body of water will produce the same effects, just not as quickly.

Are you actually going to post heat feats for Saitama or continue wasting both our times.

I already did this. The first was the heat Boros was emitting from his body...which trumps anything here by far.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Azureus

@limitlesssigil said:
@azureus said:

@limitlesssigil:

If that's still not enough for you to understand, I'll put it in simpler terms.

De AREA surrounding Old HELLA WARM boi Yama is NOT as HELLA WARM as his HELLA WARM SHIELD.

When did I ever say this was the case, my argument is that it's still hot enough to vape Saitama, which it is.

Learn to read.

You never said it, and this post was never aimed at anything you said. Take those fanboy glasses off and read properly, and prove your argument. Saying "Muh, evaporated water in Soul Society" is hardly proof of anything. It just shows you don't know how heat and temperature work.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@azureus said:

@limitlesssigil:

In the 3 or 4 posts you've evidently not read.

Mate are you a Beyblade? You are spinning this round and round.

The part that you claimed it was Yama's heat radiating that did that to his sword.

I said his heat shield did it ya goof.

But you tried passing it off as an anti-feat for his heat radiating because "His body melted the sword but his heat didn't", which proves nothing.

No, it very clearly touched him and was disintegrated immediately...

This is false. It did not touch him, it got vaped by his heat shield.

It got vaped by coming into contact with his body.

you don't need to have very good reading comprehension to see this.

You are a joke you goof. You like being wrong don't you?

No Caption Provided

The man cannot be touched, ya goof.

What are you talking about lmfao, I literally said his body is that hot in my own post, seriously are you even reading my posts?

The blade touching his Body heat shield (Which is as hot as the sun) is what disintegrated the blade.

There you go.

Because you changing what I wrote proves anything.

It's a feat for the sword that it didn't get vaped by his passive heat...

How hot is the passive heat?

Hot enough to turn Yhwach to ash without his Blut Vene, aka enough to erase Saitama.

and instead got vaped by coming into contact with his body heat shield thats as hot as the core of the sun.

So how's Saitama getting roasted?

By starting 10FT from Yama

Notice how you're still acting ignorant?

No, I don't. :)

Because you're ignorant

Funny, Sub-Saharan heat > Saitama's heat resistance.

This is the complete tier list here.

Sub-saharan heat > Saitama's Heat resistance > Yama's heat > Everyone in Bleach.

Funny

Except they do, two of them being Jushiro and Shunsui were mere meters from Yama's Shikai.

So basically...these guys have lower heat resistance than Saitama...because Yama's shikai is literally Genos' "incinerate" levels of heat.

Yama has vaporized people with his Shikai heat

Are you aware that they both have better heat resistance feats than Saitama...

they don't.

They do.

and yet could still feel Yama's heat from hundreds of miles away?

Do you know how heat resistance works you goof?

Obviously.

Because he's handled so much heat, jeez. Again, his radiating heat drained the water from the Soul Society, a dimension parallel to the planet Earth, Saitama dies miserably.

No one was harmed in the microwaving of Soul Society. The energy used to heat up the atmosphere =/= the temperature felt. This is basic physics. Things like this happen all the time in nature. A big forest fire near a sufficiently large enough body of water will produce the same effects, just not as quickly.

"Just not as quickly" Nice lowball there, it would happen thousands of times slower.

Are you actually going to post heat feats for Saitama or continue wasting both our times.

I already did this. The first was the heat Boros was emitting from his body...which trumps anything here by far.

Scans, if you're referring to the ones Alex posted, those have been debunked.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@azureus said:

@limitlesssigil:

De AREA surrounding Old HELLA WARM boi Yama is NOT as HELLA WARM as his HELLA WARM SHIELD.

When did I ever say this was the case, my argument is that it's still hot enough to vape Saitama, which it is.

Learn to read.

You never said it, and this post was never aimed at anything you said. Take those fanboy glasses off and read properly, and prove your argument. Saying "Muh, evaporated water in Soul Society" is hardly proof of anything. It just shows you don't know how heat and temperature work.

Show me actual calculable heat resistance feats for Saitama and I'll concede rn.

"IT MeLtED SoMe AlIEn MetAL"

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen any feats to suggest anyone in OPM can resist Yama's heat. Mental gymnastics...yes...fan theory...yes...headcanon...yes...but no feats.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: sAitAma wAs aBLe tO sTanD fACe To fAcE aGAiNsT fUbukI!!!

Fubuki's HEAT >>>>>>>> Bleach verse

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama does this and gets his head erased from existence

No Caption Provided

Or tries Punching Yama (Which he inevitably will try) and gets his arm vaporized

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By crackshotboi
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By JOVIOLMA
crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By LimitlessSigil
crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fubuki's heat slaps away the entire HST

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just realized something

Bloodlusted Yamamoto solo OPM

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Saitama

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Boros was said to be able to survive the harshest environments in the Universe I doubt he can't take the heat of the Sun

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone debunk this? I heard that Boros being star level was debunked but I can't find any actual translation and even the UK translation has it marked the same.

If this is true yamamoto gets curb stomped by surpressed saitama

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By AGrape

@consciouskeeper: If by debunk you mean ONE or Murata saying it's wrong then no. If by debunk you mean a japanese translator saying planet would be his preferred translation then yes. Whichever you believe is up to you I guess, but it contradicts the manga

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: most databook go against manga depictions so I'm not surprised which is why I had to ask but if they haven't gone on record to say it's wrong after all this time then I'm not going to keep looking but thank you for saving me time.

For now I'll say saitama punches yamas body into oblivion

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

But you tried passing it off as an anti-feat for his heat...

No, I was saying the heat intensity of the heat shield drops significantly when not in actual contact with it and I used the quincy sword to illustrate that. Since one side was completely vaped, and the other side completely intact, common sense dictates, that the is a vast difference in temperature even while being that close.

That's really all I set out to prove there lol.

radiating because "His body his heat shield melted the sword but his heat didn't", which proves nothing.

Then you haven't being paying attention. The heat shield is the only thing that can arguably even burn Saitama, and because of its stupidly high temperature. The surrounding heat radiating from it however, is a different case entirely, I just proved its nowhere near as hot as the heat shield itself.

This begs the question, how hot is the surrounding heat? The answers you gave are vague doesn't denote any actual value.

No Caption Provided

So how hot is that lol?

It got vaped by coming into contact with his body.

False. The entire point of the heat shield that surrounds him is that Yamamoto cannot be touched because said heat shield destroys anything that comes into contact with it. If Yamamoto could be touched...then we have a dead Yama, and badly burned Saitama in the best-case scenario here.

What are you talking about lmfao...

The fact that the blade didn't touch Yamamoto...which should be evident given that he said he cannot be touched while Zanka no Tachi west is active.

I literally said his body is that hot in my own post, seriously are you even reading my posts?

You are the one who isn't reading. I would expect you to know your own material, but it seems that expectation was too high to begin with. In the panel prior to that, Yamamoto reveals he has a layer of heat that surrounds him. He's not talking about his body here, but that layer of heat instead. This is the reason he cannot be touched.

Because you changing what I wrote proves anything.

I'm merely correcting you.

Hot enough to turn Yhwach to ash without his Blut Vene, aka enough to erase Saitama.

So how hot is that then? Surely you must know.

By starting 10FT from Yama

So what I'm hearing is that the idea Saitama will get roasted by being nearby stems from pretty much nothing. Thought so.

Yama has vaporized people with his Shikai heat

Am I supposed to be impressed that people with shit tier heat resistance got incinerated with attacks that haven't even melted rock? You're going to need to try harder than that.

They don't.

Seems about right.

Obviously.

Then act like it.

"Just not as quickly" Nice lowball there...

No Caption Provided

it would happen thousands of times slower.

It would begin to happen in minutes...tf?

Scans, if you're referring to the ones Alex posted, those have been debunked.

No they haven't, your response was that it never happed in the manga...which is actually only half true. Boros zipping around throwing Saitama was anime only. However, the rest did happen. The second part of your response is that such a feat is unquantifiable, meaning it can't be used. While it can't be quantfied in terms of temperature, energy is another matter entirely. You're staring at billions of kilojoules here. AKA not even 10,000 degrees is enough to transfer this heat that quickly.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@azureus said:

@limitlesssigil:

Learn to read.

Show me actual calculable heat resistance feats for Saitama and I'll concede rn.

"IT MeLtED SoMe AlIEn MetAL"

Melting metal > Vaping water.

Pretty sure if anyone has to busting out calcs its you.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama punches him.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros uses CSRC and Yama dies, anyone below him gets destroyed though.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: you can’t use that sword argument as an actual...argument, given everything else that we know about the heat of ZnT.

It’s simply The author failing to give emphasis to minor details like that.

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I've seen tons of downplay on Yama's feats and still no feats to demonstrate that Saitama can resist the heat at the core of the sun. OPM verse still gets bbq'd.

SergeantZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By SergeantZoom

Everyone is acting like everyone in the OPM verse wouldn't realize that the enemy they're against is, well, extremely hot and wouldn't engage in a close up fight. It's not like Yama could perceive any of the higher tier S classes anyway. What is stopping Saitama from throwing a punch with air pressure that would one shot Yama? What's stopping Boros from oneshotting him with an energy blast from his stomach in unsealed form?

Yama's heat probably is the heat of the sun, but OPM verse has ways around it. In fact, Tats, Boros and Saitama all solo based on having potent ranged attacks that would annihilate Yama.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Wanderez

@sergeantzoom said:

Everyone is acting like everyone in the OPM verse wouldn't realize that the enemy they're against is, well, extremely hot and wouldn't engage in a close up fight. It's not like Yama could perceive any of the higher tier S classes anyway. What is stopping Saitama from throwing a punch with air pressure that would one shot Yama? What's stopping Boros from oneshotting him with an energy blast from his stomach in unsealed form?

Yama's heat probably is the heat of the sun, but OPM verse has ways around it. In fact, Tats, Boros and Saitama all solo based on having potent ranged attacks that would annihilate Yama.

Not sure if thats how Boros and Saitama would behave with no knowledge. I could see Tatsumaki pulling it off tho. However, Yama is bloodlusted and isnt restraining himself. Not sure if Tatsumaki can survive the temperature the sword would emit.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: ive seen someone say

"yamamoto heat cant be hot as the sun because his sandals and ground where he walked didn't vaporize"

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By ourmanuel

@juzacloud: yes, I’ve seen that exact same argument too

It was a year and a half ago I think

Man, CV users say some wild shit sometimes.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Azureus

@azureus: you can’t use that sword argument as an actual...argument, given everything else that we know about the heat of ZnT.

You would be if it was just the sword we're talking about here. The sword was simply the easiest comparison as there are instances I can link it to. However, "Yhwach" not getting burned at all in that specific part of the conflict is proof enough that the surrounding heat intensity is far less than both the heat shield and the blade itself.

On top of that, just look at how "Yhwach" died.

No Caption Provided

We have a vaped portion of his body, and everything else is completely untouched. What does this tell you?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>I ask for calcs

>He laughs it off and doesn't give any

Pathetic. Yama vapes this fool.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@azureus said:
@ourmanuel said:

You would be if it was just the sword we're talking about here. The sword was simply the easiest comparison as there are instances I can link it to. However, "Yhwach" not getting burned at all in that specific part of the conflict is proof enough that the surrounding heat intensity is far less than both the heat shield and the blade itself.

On top of that, just look at how "Yhwach" died.

No Caption Provided

We have a vaped portion of his body, and everything else is completely untouched. What does this tell you?

That tells you he was using Blut Vene to survive the heat as he literally states himself and as I've literally said myself in my own posts (Which again you've evidently not read)

What a joke.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Azureus

@limitlesssigil:

That tells you he was using Blut Vene to survive the heat as he literally states himself...

No, that's completely besides the point and shows a complete lack of insight. It means that both the heat shield and the blade are far hotter than the surrounding heat since Royd goes from being completely able to survive being within arm's reach of Yamamoto and to being outright vaporized by being touched. Do you not see the massive change there or what?

and as I've literally said myself in my own posts (Which again you've evidently not read)

You don't know what you're talking about, and don't seem to understand that this reason is completely unrelated to the point. Again, take off your fanboy glasses, read, understand what I'm getting at, and then respond.

What a joke.

Right back at you, pal.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>I ask for calcs

Concession accepted.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@limitlesssigil:

That tells you he was using Blut Vene to survive the heat as he literally states himself...

No, that's completely besides the point and shows a complete lack of insight. It means that both the heat shield and the blade are far hotter than the surrounding heat since Royd could survive being within arm's reach of Yamamoto to being outright vaporized by being touched.

His blade vaporizes anything it touches out of existence...

and as I've literally said myself in my own posts (Which again you've evidently not read)

You don't know what you're talking about, and don't seem to understand that this reason is completely unrelated to the point. Again, take off your fanboy glasses, read, understand what I'm getting at, and then respond.

Again, you clearly haven't read Bleach.

What a joke.

Right back at you, pal.

Still waiting for those calcs, pal.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@limitlesssigil said:

>I ask for calcs

Concession accepted.

Aka, I don't understand how heat works and I have no idea how heat resistant the Alien metal on Boros's ship is so I can't give you any calcs

ConCEsSIoN ACcEPTeD

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

...and the surrounding heat does not. Do you notice something here or is reading an issue?

And again, you make a dumb retort without understanding what the other party has said. This is now the 6th time. How long will it take?

You're not getting them, but I already gave information that you convenitently ignored (understandable, facts are irrefutable) but even more importantly you're not getting them.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Azureus

@limitlesssigil said:
@azureus said:
@limitlesssigil said:

>I ask for calcs

Concession accepted.

Aka, I don't understand how heat works and I have no idea how heat resistant the Alien metal on Boros's ship is so I can't give you any calcs

ConCEsSIoN ACcEPTeD

This is an odd way to phrase, I give up. In anycase, feel free to look at the reference information I gave. If you passed Gr 11 physics and know what heat capacities, are you know the heat required for such an action is extremely high.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@limitlesssigil:

...and the surrounding heat does not. Do you notice something here or is reading an issue?

Are you trolling?

And again, you make a dumb retort without understanding what the other party has said. This is now the 6th time. How long will it take?

Probably as long as it takes you to post calcs.

You're not getting them, but I already gave information that you convenitently ignored (understandable, facts are irrefutable) but even more importantly you're not getting them.

Until you post calcs I'll just continue under the assumption that you don't have any.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

Are you trolling?

Are you? or are you simply stalling?

So you are admitting you don't understand what I said. I don't think it will help if I post those calcs.

Until you post calcs I'll just continue under the assumption that you don't have any.

Fine with me, assumptions are all you've operated under this entire discussion.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why the idea that Yamamoto's heat shield and blade being far hotter than the nearby air is so contentious.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@limitlesssigil:

Are you trolling?

Are you? or are you simply stalling?

I'm stalling for what? If anyone is stalling its you whilst you conjure up some wildly inaccurate calcs.

So you are admitting you don't understand what I said. I don't think it will help if I post those calcs.

I was joking about your inability to produce any calcs.

Fine with me, assumptions are all you've operated under this entire discussion.

Coming from the guy who's every post has been based on the assumption that Saitama won't be vaped by Yama's flames without a shred of evidence.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By JOVIOLMA
No Caption Provided

燃えはせぬ

It does not burn

爆炎も吐かぬ

It also doesn't emits a explosive flame.

ただ触れもの全て跡形も無く消し飛ばすのみ

It just blasts away everything it touches, leaving no trace