Yamamoto(Bleach) VS OPM

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7367 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random Encounter-No Knowledge
  • Bankai Yamamoto
  • He faces every single Hero and Monster in a gauntlet style(The weaker to the strongest)
  • Yamamoto is bloodlusted
  • Manga/Canon feats only
  • Wins by Death or K.O.

#2 Posted by EmperorMode (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Star lv saitama one shots.lol

No Caption Provided

On a serious note, yamamato gets destroyed.

#3 Posted by eriel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Boros.

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
#4 Posted by Saiyan_Prince510 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

God tier Stomps him the rest he can beat

#5 Posted by FaradaySloth (11210 posts) - - Show Bio

Gauntlet style? He clears, unless if Saitama/Garou/Boros have sun level heat durability, I don't see anyone coming close, let alone touching a bloodlusted Yamamoto.

#6 Posted by Kallekazikaze (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Gauntlet style? He clears, unless if Saitama/Garou/Boros have sun level heat durability, I don't see anyone coming close, let alone touching a bloodlusted Yamamoto.

dont think saitama can be hurt in the slightest but garou probably cant do anything

#7 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (3974 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros stomps. Garou stomps. Saitama stomps. Tatsumaki and others in her tier have the potential to win on their own.

Yamma gets steam rolled if all at once or stopped at Tatsumaki-Boros/Garou if in a gauntlet.

#8 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7367 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears, no one in OPM can handle the heat.

#10 Posted by SkySanji (5580 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros stomps. Garou stomps. Saitama stomps. Tatsumaki and others in her tier have the potential to win on their own.

Yamma gets steam rolled if all at once or stopped at Tatsumaki-Boros/Garou if in a gauntlet.

God tier Stomps him the rest he can beat

These, The God Tiers are too much and High tiers(most of them) can win on their own.

#11 Posted by AGrape (355 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably dies once he bumps into Saitama since he no sold re entry heats and Boros blasts.

#12 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@agrape: Neither come close to the heat of the sun though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#13 Posted by AGrape (355 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: yeah, that's why I said probably. Everyone else in the verse should get vaped.

#14 Posted by ShisuiBlitzGG (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama can solo bleaach verse

#15 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

Nukes are literally hotter tan Yamamoto's bankai. Unless you think nukes can beat Saitama, Yamamoto doesn't.

#16 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

Nukes are literally hotter tan Yamamoto's bankai. Unless you think nukes can beat Saitama, Yamamoto doesn't.

There are a few calcs done from draining all water in the Soul Society that put it much higher than that. It's worth noting, a nukes explosion only gets that hot in the core. Also, can you show me a scan of Saitama surviving a nuke? I don't remember this.

#17 Posted by Reap_ii (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Yama bankai bbq

#18 Posted by BrainDrain (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama blows him away with an Aoe......

#19 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Saitama hasn't survived a nuke on panel, but we both know that wouldn't work writing wise. And he did tank Boros' blast which was stated to be exceptionally hot, and he survived temperatures that melted city blocks worth of Boros' heat resistant ship in the anime.

#20 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Saitama hasn't survived a nuke on panel, but we both know that wouldn't work writing wise. And he did tank Boros' blast which was stated to be exceptionally hot, and he survived temperatures that melted city blocks worth of Boros' heat resistant ship in the anime.

So nothing quantifiable?

You can't just say he can survive a nuke because he could survive the explosion, a nuke does a lot more than create a big boom. It's like me saying Naruto god tiers can survive Yama's bankai because they survive big explosions, yet we see Naruto/Sasuke etc scared of falling in Lava...

#21 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Saitama isn't like Naruto characters, as he is supposed to be an unstoppable force and we don't need to see him fall into lava to know he would treat it like a bubble bath. I'm not saying his defense is limitless, but in his own verse it should be, and I'm pretty sure nukes exist in the OPM verse since their technology is beyond ours.

#22 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@limitlesssigil: Saitama isn't like Naruto characters, as he is supposed to be an unstoppable force and we don't need to see him fall into lava to know he would treat it like a bubble bath. I'm not saying his defense is limitless, but in his own verse it should be, and I'm pretty sure nukes exist in the OPM verse since their technology is beyond ours.

Really? If we go by narrative Saitama one punches fiction, and there's a reason why we don't do that, because it's illogical.

#23 Edited by Godren (3803 posts) - - Show Bio
@alextheboss said:

Feats of him resisting something 15,000,000 Celsius, if none exist he get's vaporized like everyone else.

#24 Posted by UltraShaggy (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

As i remember the old man supposed to be have ability to earse someonefrom the existence with heat

#25 Posted by Anomalous (688 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by UltimateSage (4008 posts) - - Show Bio

Star lv saitama one shots.lol

No Caption Provided

On a serious note, yamamato gets destroyed.

I like this^^^^

#28 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: Saitama wasn't even damaged by heat that melted Boros' ship which was confirmed to be heat resistant, and should logically be able to tank nukes, especially if nukes exist in the OPM verse.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

And even if Yamamoto's sword could cut through Saitama, he would be dead before he could even hit him as Saitama would just kill him with a shockwave.

#29 Edited by Bearderby (797 posts) - - Show Bio

FTL saitama rampanging serious punches can destroy earth in 1 second, only beacuse of shockwaves. single direct contact serious punch to surface can be a planet buster

#30 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@godren: Saitama wasn't even damaged by heat that melted Boros' ship which was confirmed to be heat resistant, and should logically be able to tank nukes, especially if nukes exist in the OPM verse.

And even if Yamamoto's sword could cut through Saitama, he would be dead before he could even hit him as Saitama would just kill him with a shockwave.

Most of that never happened in the Manga, and the stuff that did happen was heavily over dramatized, for example the pool like lava in the first.

Also, none of that is quantifiable like at all so it can't really be used.

#31 Posted by JuzaCloud (3801 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I better not see you in any other thread asking someone for feats.

#32 Posted by Zane240 (592 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao at any bleach character beating Saitama

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
#33 Posted by deactivated-5cc8317971872 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamamoto solos the verse

#34 Posted by cpt_nice (10082 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears. Saitama and Boros are the only threats and they are not gonna go all out from the start IC. They get erased by the old man's bankai

#35 Posted by cromulor (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins, Boros wins.

#36 Posted by Rabii99 (1951 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Posted by Gaoron (9539 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Gaoron (9539 posts) - - Show Bio

On second thought maybe Tats shield can block it but that's about it.

#39 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: Does Saitama need feats to say he would survive a pin prick? Your just like the people who were trying to say Saitama was weak to cutting attacks because he hasn’t tanked a cutting attack yet. Saitama has survived extreme heat that could easily be around a million degrees or more, and if you asked the writer if he could survive a nuke we both know he would say yes and nukes can reach over 100 million degrees.

Saitama is written differently from other characters and you know it, so stop acting smart when you are making yourself look like the opposite.

P.S. I did post feats, it seems you just ignored them. In fact Saitama has actually survived better on panel visual heat that Yamamoto has ever shown. So you should have to prove why 15,000,000 degrees is much more hot than those attacks, as 15,000,000 is just a number. For all we know the heat attack Saitama tanked were more than that but unstated, so you would have to use a calc to show your reasoning, since the best heat feat Yamamoto did with his bankai isn't as good as what Boros has shown.

#40 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: The OP does say manga/canon feats only, which are two different things as I’m not sure if the manga is even the main canon.

Yamamoto won’t even make it to Saitama anyways. He could probably cut through Boros, but Boros has regen and could blitz and one shot in meteoric burst mode.

#41 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7367 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#42 Posted by InvadedTBD (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

Yama clears, unless characters in OPM have heat resistance feats on the level of the sun. So if not I don't they can even survive being near him.

#43 Posted by EmperorMode (693 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7367 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#45 Edited by sammythegreat (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see saitama winning this. I mean he is way faster than Yamamoto. that is if he is serious

#46 Posted by ourmanuel (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, they don’t have the heat feats iirc.

#47 Posted by zxc6 (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama or Boros should win

#48 Posted by ShuraGam (434 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a kinda akward matchup. Multiple OPM characters could one-shot Yama, but they cannot get nowhere near his heat. Yama clears by hax, not because he is stronger.

#49 Posted by Earendill (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros solos

#50 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

Yama still fries everyone