#1 Edited by Frocharocha (5583 posts) - - Show Bio

Title says all. Can Ben Affleck version of Batman defeat the ultimate species?

Setup:

-Warrior Xenomorph.

Conditions:

-Battle happens in alley.

-Batman has knowlodge on Xenomorph.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (39882 posts) - - Show Bio

Sticky bombs ftw

#3 Posted by EzraArcher (626 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Batfleck.

Without prep not too sure. Cause Batfleck isn't too experienced when it comes to non-humans or humanoid creatures. I'd give it to Batman but he barely makes it

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
#4 Edited by Ultra_SupermanKing (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

Xenos are much much stronger than humans so bat flecks strength won't help him here. Also he can't put the xeno down while the xeno can impale batman with its tail or melt via acid.

#5 Posted by JarlBallin (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadfleck gets eaten

#6 Posted by Rockette (4834 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loses, unless PIS saves the day.

#7 Posted by g2_ (8766 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can't win.

Avatar image for bigdumbsmartguy
#8 Posted by BigDumbSmartGuy (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck gets rocked since the Xeno is stronger, likely faster and definitely smarter than his dumb ass.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (5583 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck gets rocked since the Xeno is stronger, likely faster and definitely smarter than his dumb ass.

Xenos are ver ysmart, but i`m pretty sure they are no Batman lol.

Avatar image for bigdumbsmartguy
#10 Posted by BigDumbSmartGuy (253 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigdumbsmartguy said:

Batfleck's idiocy is one of the biggest driving forces behind the main conflict of the film.

#11 Edited by Young_Murloc (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Xenomorph has every physical advantage and if Batfleck could hurt the Xeno, it will catch em with acid.

#12 Posted by jt_gh (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha said:
@bigdumbsmartguy said:

Batfleck's idiocy is one of the biggest driving forces behind the main conflict of the film.

Well yeah but that was PIS idiocy. Or emotional idiocy. He clearly shows expert planning and intelligence at several other points of the film that suggest he can win this fight even on the fly.

#13 Posted by Dre_Savage (5014 posts) - - Show Bio

If they're in like a UFC arena, Batfleck loses. No prep, limited movement and no PIS means he'd get impaled IMO.

If they're out in the open, I can't see him directly engaging it without seeing how it moves and acts. He can create distance and set lightweight traps or use a few utility belt gadgets to test it out; testing its durability, reflexes and intelligence. He might even make it bleed with a Batarang or grenade of sorts, which will show the corrosive blood, who knows. I think if he's fighting anywhere like how Bats should fight, on his feet and game planning as he fights, as opposed to trying to lock hands from the jump, he could win here.

UFC fight, Alien 8/10.

Random fight in the streets, Bats 7/10.

#14 Posted by Direflash (600 posts) - - Show Bio

There is like zero conditions in this battle? What is the environment of the battle. How much Batman has knowledge of xenomorphs? I mean Xenomorphs can be killed fairly easily in open range. So what, are they both thrown in a small dark corridor full with climate control tunnels, or are they going off in a open area or what???

Im pretty sure in open areas Battleck can tag and take out Xeno with no problem. Of course if they are fighting in a pitch black wardrobe it is much suitable for the alien to take the win.

#15 Posted by Frocharocha (5583 posts) - - Show Bio

There is like zero conditions in this battle? What is the environment of the battle. How much Batman has knowledge of xenomorphs? I mean Xenomorphs can be killed fairly easily in open range. So what, are they both thrown in a small dark corridor full with climate control tunnels, or are they going off in a open area or what???

Im pretty sure in open areas Battleck can tag and take out Xeno with no problem. Of course if they are fighting in a pitch black wardrobe it is much suitable for the alien to take the win.

I updated the battle with some conditions.

#16 Posted by Novawing (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm certain an enclosed space like an alley works against Batfleck here, since if he makes it bleed the blood has a pretty good chance of getting on him and he doesn't have a sufficient amount of space to properly dodge the Xeno's attacks, and once he engages it in hand-to-hand it's over, so he dies