• 109 results
BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BruceVeidt

EDIT: FOX X-Men arrive after 1 week. (From The Last Stand, standard Jean)

1 Xenomorph queen in the US.

5 Xenomorph queens throught the rest of America.

5 Xenomorph queens in Europe.

6 Xenomorph queens in Africa.

10 Xenomorph queens in Asia.

And 2 Xenomorph queens in Oceania.

They somehow sneaked their way into Earth, and have been laying eggs for 1 month, untill we got notice of their presence from GoTG.

In order to not get noticed, they inhabited mountains, canyons, etc. And the eggs have now hatched, so now they are willing to expand their territory, but not before laying more eggs.

What happens?

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision solos after many deaths

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mooty_Pass
  • Vision,
  • Hulk,
  • Thor,
  • Black Panther(due to his Vibranium Suit),
  • War-Machine,
  • Ironman,
  • Ant-Man(Maybe)

These characters I believe should do JUST fine against the Xeno invasion.

I don't know if the Acidic Blood would affect Tony and Rhodey's suits, but being that they are constantly mobile I don't think it wold affect to much.

@gokluma Look at this. What you think???

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol? Some of these answers the only ones soloing is thor and hulk and maybe iron man with prep everyone else dies

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on if the acid can burn through the likes of Tony and Vision. Also are we assuming many people have been cocooned already? Also who is getting caught? If Strange, Hulk, or a stronger individual are turned we could see hundreds of millions die. Also what time frame is this? And what types of Xenos are being born. There are like 12 different xeno types and 5 can be naturally occurring regardless of DNA changes. Can a king be born? Are the Queens well hidden?

All this matters

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: OP says the queens are well hidden in mountains, canyons, etc. And have been laying eggs for a month.

As for your other arguments, why not?

What would actually happen if we make no restrictions as to what the outcome would be after 1 month of every queen laying eggs.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: @hypnos0929:

It's hard to believe Hulk getting caught, but I see what you mean. WE can assume this most of the Humans and meta humans are probably cocooned. SO Steve, Widow etc. I think the really Thor, Hulk and the Ironman Bros would probably survive. I doubt a Xeno is stronger than a Hulk or Thor so subduing them? I'd say is impossible.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Third or hulk and maybe Ironman, vision and BP due to suit all survive and would wreck them but it would be cool to get a hybrid Xenomorph of Thor, would it get lightning abilities?? Then the predators would have a real challenge in the hunt

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: is there any reference as to what kinds of metal can their acid go through?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: Well the best I can say is Futuristic Tech. It has eaten through the marines breast plates, wires, a ships haul anything. Would it eat through Tony's Suit?

I..do..NOT...KNOW. I mean that's a HUGE big What if, because IF it does then Tony and WM are almost useless they would HAVE to stay airborne.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: i would bet money that they would then. If their acid goes through futuristic tech then going through IM and WM suits is maybe possible.

So yeah they'd have to stay airborne untill their power runs off.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Third or hulk and maybe Ironman, vision and BP due to suit all survive and would wreck them but it would be cool to get a hybrid Xenomorph of Thor, would it get lightning abilities?? Then the predators would have a real challenge in the hunt

I agree, but he's something that we should consider. What IF Hulk wonders into a hive of FaceHuggers everywhere? I don't think Hulk would be able to stop a swarm of Facehuggers. I mean Hulk by himself is very destructive, but my point is...those things are VERY sneaky. I think one of them might sneak up on him.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would bet money that they would then. If their acid goes through futuristic tech then going through IM and WM suits is maybe possible.

Don't take my word for it because I honestly do not know.

So yeah they'd have to stay airborne untill their power runs off.

I don't think Tony's power runs out because he has that new thing on his chest.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: OP says the queens are well hidden in mountains, canyons, etc. And have been laying eggs for a month.

As for your other arguments, why not?

What would actually happen if we make no restrictions as to what the outcome would be after 1 month of every queen laying eggs.

I definitely could see the heroes winning eventually but there'd be thousand of deaths, if not hundreds of thousands. There are normal drones who act quick to kill and will even sacrifice themselves to kill high valued targets so I could see them dog piling hulk them killing themselves to burn him, it will heal but he'll be slowed down enough to be face huggered. Also we don't know how many eggs a queen can lay or if any will be royal eggs or if any will wake up undisturbed so there's a possibility the queen could continue laying eggs for longer than a month before they wake up and crawl away to attack. Also if a king is born it could attack other Xenos or humans.

@bruceveidt: @hypnos0929:

It's hard to believe Hulk getting caught, but I see what you mean. WE can assume this most of the Humans and meta humans are probably cocooned. SO Steve, Widow etc. I think the really Thor, Hulk and the Ironman Bros would probably survive. I doubt a Xeno is stronger than a Hulk or Thor so subduing them? I'd say is impossible.

I could see Thor and Hulk avoiding until Hulk gets surrounded and burned through or Thor decides blowing them up is a good idea which could lead to a poisonous gas cloud or acid burning him or his hammer. Honestly I'd like to see how Thor reacts to the acid touching him because acid isn't like other substances it usually eats at a chemical/molecular level.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This either ends with Thor and Vision (maybe Hulk) evacuating after the entire populace has become incubators or Strange using the time gem and killing the original queens with the help of the avengers. No one in MCU verse could stop an invasion once it begins to spread.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: that acid blood is said to be equivalent to Fluoroantimonic acid.

Loading Video...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass said:

@hypnos0929:

I could see Thor and Hulk avoiding until Hulk gets surrounded and burned through or Thor decides blowing them up is a good idea which could lead to a poisonous gas cloud or acid burning him or his hammer. Honestly I'd like to see how Thor reacts to the acid touching him because acid isn't like other substances it usually eats at a chemical/molecular level.

I'm glad you brought that up. Because here's something that WE ALL should consider.

I DO NOT believe Thor and Hulk would get takken down by a swarm of Xeno's or Queens. BUT the a HUGE WHAT IF is this: What happens if there are a swarm of Facehuggers?? I mean if they are fighting Xeno's and facehuggers at the same time....who's to say those little bastards won't sneak up on them.

BUT Thor with his hammer is pretty much the saving grace he can do a lot....same with Ironman and War-Machine. I honestly do not know if the acid would affect ANY of them Vision included.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BruceVeidt

@six-deuce:

Rules say no time gem

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By plotweapon16255

@six-deuce said:

This either ends with Thor and Vision (maybe Hulk) evacuating after the entire populace has become incubators or Strange using the time gem and killing the original queens with the help of the avengers. No one in MCU verse could stop an invasion once it begins to spread.

Read OP's 2nd point.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dre_Savage

A Xeno invasion means many civilian deaths when they first attack. The militaries for the countries inside the continents can hold them off with bombs, but there’s a lot of collateral damage.

Tony would be the best bet because once he heard of the invasion, he’d get to work in his lab. I’m sure the acid blood would make the news or be brought to him via War Machine (since he’s in the military and our forces would be in the initial fight). If Tony can create a suit that can tank a few Hulk and Thor hits, I don’t see why acid would be an issue. Add in Pym/Bruce’s mind, SHIELD’s resources, Hulk, Thor and Vision’s muscle, and the hordes would be stopped; no damage to high ranking government officials and the Avengers, but quite a few deaths to civilians caught in the initial siege.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: I don't think the Xenos would get inside hulk or Thor but they could get on their faces. If they pull them off they'll be immediately burned across the face because they won't pull straight, they'll squeeze and pull which means acid blood.

As for Thor's hammer, Xenos prefer underground, cool, dark and moist environments so I doubt they'd be in the streets looking for him.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@hypnos0929 said:

@mooty_pass: I don't think the Xenos would get inside hulk or Thor but they could get on their faces. If they pull them off they'll be immediately burned across the face because they won't pull straight, they'll squeeze and pull which means acid blood.

OH YEAH! your right duh, they are not stronger than Hulk or Thor. My bad.

As for Thor's hammer, Xenos prefer underground, cool, dark and moist environments so I doubt they'd be in the streets looking for him.

In Requiem those Xeno's were in the streets, but it was night time though so yeah your right. LOL. Look i'd say let Dr.Strange take one for the Team and dumb these things in the Mirror Dimension LOL.

Done and Done.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: I could see Strange trapping them in the mirror dimension but then he'd never be able to go in there because Xenos don't have a known lifespan, dont seem to eat much, and there's always a chance he could leave a door open where they'd escape

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They should be able to take down the Xenos. Thor, Tony, and the Iron Brigade should be able to mow down/fry tons of them at a time. Hulk will of course kill a lot of them though I could maybe see him getting overwhelmed in large numbers. Then there's all the mystics who will be dumping them into the mirror dimension.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: I don't think Dr. S is that Careless, but I do think a BFR to the Mirror Dimension is a good tactic. OR OR send them to the Dark Dimension....how about that.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: He the portal in the supply closet in the hospital open until he left

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By plotweapon16255

If they work as a team they could save a part of the country , rest of world is doomed.

melee and CQC heroes are pretty much dead , that's inevitable.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: I know I just thought it would be interesting if they were in it. Sorry not trying to change your OP. Great thread by the way VERY intersting really made me think of lots of possibilities.

@mooty_pass: He the portal in the supply closet in the hospital open until he left

That's why I said he needs to take one for the team and stay until it closes. :-)

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: know what? Why not?

Edited them in.

And thanks :)

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: I've always been curious about the xenomorphs blood acid level. I'm no chemist but if he's right, that is ridiculous. It definitely debunks my notion that The Thing (John carpenter) could assimilate a xeno..(I think I will keep this fact from my friend lol)

Thanks for posting that

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Invasion."

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: I say this is pretty good idea and great choices on the team.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@gokluma said:

@mooty_pass: I say this is pretty good idea and great choices on the team.

I know I HAD to tag you in this. I asked the OP if it's ok for the X-men to join.

What are your thoughts who survives?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Earth wins. There are way too many heroes for the Xenomorphs to beat them all.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: many MCU heroes are street levelers tho.

They die and there's no way around.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: Yeah, but those who aren't (Thor, Hulk, Doctor Strange, Black Bolt, etc.) would wreak havoc on them.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: yes they would.

But what about the other countries/continents?

By the time they are done killing the Xenomorph queen in the US (if at all) the others have layed more eggs, and cocooned all human beings in the area, thus multiplying their numbers even more.

We're talking about millions.

Then there's the argument others have made, that someone characters, as powerfull as they are, can be cocooned. If Hulk gets swarmed by thousands he might. Even Thor could.

Can Dr Strange fight thousands of them without getting swarmed?

The millitary who would make the first line of deffense would die and get cocooned. The Xeno's acid blood would go through their tanks and all machinery, rendering them useless.

The only solution would be nukes, and even then we don't know if that would do the job, as the queens are very well hidden.

Then if Xeno Kings are born then the problem just gets bigger, as they are much much bigger and way more agressive.

Could the remaining heroes clear the world?

Maybe.

How long would that take? Decades, if they get to do it.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt:

Honestly I don't think the heroes would be needed. The military alone should be enough to eventually win. There will be immense casualties but we have several advantages that I don't believe they can overcome.

• Flying tech: Drones, planes, helicopters, long range missiles, nukes. The Xeno's have no counter for any of these.
  • Information, stratagem and surveillance: We have far more advanced methods of communicating, the ability to track them via satellites or other methods (peoples smart phones that get attacked etc), location probability algorithms (based off of the when and where of all recorded sightings) to severely narrow the focus of where to look for the queens, overall superiority at strategy: for example we could potentially lure them into ambushes or out in the open to be obliterated by tech they can't comprehend etc

With the heroes this becomes a stomp. The location algorithm I mentioned could be completed by Stark or his AI in a day, then he sends out a strike team of Iron Legion bots, Thor, Vision, Hulk, himself, War Machine etc to take out the Queens.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heroes but worst case scenario Hulk, Thor, or the other X'men become impregnated giving birth to super Xenomorphs

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20:

Would be interesting to see a Hulk/Xenomorph hybrid.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: missed that. Earth is doomed with a few survivors too powerful to kill evacuated off by Heimdall once they realize there is no one left to save.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Six-Deuce

@doofasa: I think you are lowballing the xenos. They spread too fast to wipe out, are insanely stealthy, and communicate via telepathy by queens. Their tactics to take out air power is to hide till they land and crawl aboard immediately. You are acting as though this is some sort of land war when in fact you never see these things until it is too late and they are about to drag you off. They spread far too fast for even Stark to plan anything. By the time a Stark collaborated with Pym to make some super xeno shrinking weapon most of earth would already have been converted and the only positive scenario would be wiping out all terrestrial life.

IDK, maybe Quill pulls some shenanigans with Ego's celestial plants with an aid from a Strange spell or some PIS but it would be a hail Mary.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce:

I could see Quill getting some sort of weapon or chemical agent/virus from his conections to fight the Xenos.

The question is though, are GoTG considered part of MCU Earth? Don't recall seeing them on Earth in any of the movies, correct me if i'm wrong.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa: I think you are lowballing the xenos. They spread too fast to wipe out, are insanely stealthy, and communicate via telepathy by queens. Their tactics to take out air power is to hide till they land and crawl aboard immediately. You are acting as though this is some sort of land war when in fact you never see these things until it is too late and they are about to drag you off. They spread far too fast for even Stark to plan anything. By the time a Stark collaborated with Pym to make some super xeno shrinking weapon most of earth would already have been converted and the only positive scenario would be wiping out all terrestrial life.

IDK, maybe Quill pulls some shenanigans with Ego's celestial plants with an aid from a Strange spell or some PIS but it would be a hail Mary.

I respectfully disagree. They certainly can spread quickly and are formidable which is why I think there would be immense casualties on humans. As far as stealth goes, when in small numbers, in a scenario where there is magically not a single camera or satellite operating, they are ridiculously stealthy. However most people on the planet now have cameras on their person, CCTV is everywhere, they would have no idea about satellites even being able to track them and they would be in much larger numbers. In conclusion stealth wouldn't be a viable strategy for them.

With the tactic you mentioned to combat air units, how would they even know where to attack or wait in ambush? They've never shown the level of intelligence to figure out what type of machine something is in order to predict where it will end up.

And I disagree that they spread too fast for Stark to be able to plan anything. Him and Banner created AI in under a day, uploaded an algorithm to the worlds satellites to locate specific gamma frequencies in about 10 minutes etc. Why couldn't they do a similar thing but with something specific to Xeno's? Or like I mentioned before make a modified version of a predictive point zero algorithm: the ones used by WHO to back track where virus's originated from.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa: regular Xenos are bellow human intelligence but still pretty inteligent.

Queens however, have show intelligence above your average human. And regular Xenos do nothing without the Queens telling them.

Queens have very powerfull TP, and can comunicate from very large distances. They can even see inside human minds.

They are very capable strategists too.

MCU Heroes would not be fighting some regular beasts, Xenos are on another level.