Xenomorph(drone) vs Indoraptor

• 51 results
UNIVERSEplus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think xeno stomps this but some people just don't want to hear facts. Some people will still argue about Indoraptor winning. I just want to hear what do you think?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TakenStew22  Online

Yes, Xenomorph stomps.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indoraptor just has hype!

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sucks, that should never have been produced.

Xenomorph (drone) can replace Xenomorph Warrior as a fighter, Drones lack the armor and combat ability of a Warrior but are still deadly.

Alien wins!

UNIVERSEplus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nausea: thank you! The funny thing is a normal xeno drone is a higher tier than indoraptor. One drone has been shown to bend a thick metal door with his strenght and xeno drones also have better speed feats,they are said to move so fast that they can't be seen on camera, they can dodge bullets and predators plasma casters. Xeno also has a durability advantage, so indoraptor would do minor injuries to xeno drone. Plus the acid blood. Let's not even talk about other xenomorph types since they easily stomp even the likes of Indominus rex, t-rex and spinosaur. Yautja(predators) are even stronger than xenos. Im thinking about doing predator battle someone.

UNIVERSEplus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UNIVERSEplus

@takenstew22: Yeah. Xeno drones have better strenght(can casually bend metal), better speed(dodging bullets, dodging predators plasma casters and moving so fast they can't be seen on camera), better durability and acid blood. Xeno stomps this easily.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TakenStew22  Online

@universeplus: It's against the rules to make a thread with a winner in mind.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indoraptor rips the Alien into pieces everyone here knows nothing.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TakenStew22  Online

Indoraptor rips the Alien into pieces

Then gets killed by the acid.

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if the indoraptor kills the alien, it's jaws and claws are gonna be burned off cuz of acid. Mismatch

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the indoraptor gets touched by the burning acid once, it will learn about it‘s acid blood. Indoraptor is smarter then all versions of aliens. In the end the indo would win simple as that.

geelop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indoraptor rips the Alien into pieces everyone here knows nothing.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TakenStew22  Online

After the indoraptor gets touched by the burning acid once, it will learn about it‘s acid blood. Indoraptor is smarter then all versions of aliens. In the end the indo would win simple as that.

Wtf are you talking about? What will it do with the acid?

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The indoraptor will find another way. You really are not that knowledgeable on this creature.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TakenStew22  Online

The indoraptor will find another way. You really are not that knowledgeable on this creature.

How will he find another way when he's dying?

You're not knowledgeable on either.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rawsos  Online

Acid will take out the indoraptor but without the acid i can see the indoraptor winning

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: You idiot if he swiped and was burnt on the fingernail, he would understand that he would have to get quick but strong attacks in. But even if he gets badly burnt the indo still wins.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TakenStew22  Online

@takenstew22: You idiot if he swiped and was burnt on the fingernail, he would understand that he would have to get quick but strong attacks in. But even if he gets badly burnt the indo still wins.

Indoraptors aren't intelligent enough to understand that lmao. The acid won't just get on its nails, it'll spray all over him and melt its body.

The Indo ain't winning this. Even if it can kill the Xeno the burns from the acid will be too severe, coupled with the injuries it had from fighting the Xeno itself.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Snakeforce

Oh they are not intelligent enough sure. Also how will a swipe from the indoraptor spray the Alien's acid blood. The alien would barely cause injuries. Alien isn't faster or stronger, neither smarter then an indoraptor. Look, I love the alien, and i am starting to see your opinion. I think they will both lose because of alien's acid blood but if this was a warrior or something higher, i would say the alien wins.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh they are not intelligent enough sure. Also how will a swipe from the indoraptor spray the Alien's acid blood. The alien would barely cause injuries. Alien isn't faster or stronger, neither smarter then an indoraptor. Look, I love the alien, and i am starting to see your opinion. I think they will both lose because of alien's acid blood but if this was a warrior or something higher, i would say the alien wins.

dude, the Indoraptor has got nothing on the Xenomorph. It may be faster but definitely not stronger.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TakenStew22  Online

It will spray because that's what literally will happen if the Raptor decides to slice it's body. And yes, the Xeno is actually smarter.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The indo is smarter and if the indoraptor does a swipe, the blood will not spray everywhere stop avoiding logic.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Snakeforce

@hulk_like_fire: Sure something with T-Rex dna is not stronger then a extra- extra-terrestrial being, acid blood is the only thing going for the alien intruder

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TakenStew22  Online

The indo is smarter and if the indoraptor does a swipe, the blood will not spray everywhere stop avoiding logic.

You're the one that's avoiding logic.

Also, learn to use the reply button.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one said that i have to use the reply button. Also how would alien's blood spray everywhere if indo did a little swipe, stop avoiding the question

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TakenStew22  Online

No one said that i have to use the reply button. Also how would alien's blood spray everywhere if indo did a little swipe, stop avoiding the question

It doesn't matter what it does. It's getting acid blood on its body and it's not intelligent enough to realize what's happening.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how delusional are you? The xeno also has a tail, it's capable of ripping off jaws. The acid blood melts Indo's face off.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the Alien has acid blood capable of burning through several floors of a spaceship, if the Indoraptor bites him, his mouth will melt off. Same with his claws. If the dino draws blood, he himself will be more seriously wounded than the Alien.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Idiot you think the indoraptor can't do that. it is stronger and faster then any alien besides the queen. Dude it literally has indominus DNA. Something that took an anklylosaurus club right to the face yeah it crushes the alien intruder.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Snakeforce

@buckwheat: I said he will swipe him, a cautious strike. Have you heard of that before?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snakeforce: First off, don't call me an idiot. That's rude. How is it stronger. It may be faster but definitely not stronger. The Indoraptor was struggling with a regular Velociraptor. Also, just because it has the same DNA as the Indominus doesn't mean it has the same stats. This is clearly much weaker, but way more agile than the Indominus.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said he will swipe him, a cautious strike. Have you heard of that before?

A swipe, if it draws blood, would still get acid on the Indo's claws. So... Melt. However, dinosaurs don't do cautious. They jump their prey like the beasts they are.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: If it is something like an alien yes it would.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Oh you calling me delusional is okay hypocrite? The alien would also have trouble too and because the indoraptor was larger it had more space on it's body then the alien.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Also you wouldn't have trouble with a wasp stinging you every which way. You would just because something is smaller doesn't mean you won't have any problem with it.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is something like an alien yes it would.

Ok, I don't see it like you but, I can also agree the Indoraptor to be one dangerous monster. I'm gonna say agree to disagree. You did a good job defending the Indo.

See ya around the Vine.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno stomps.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: Thank you. I actually agree. I just don't think the alien stomps. Thanks for understanding

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Oh you calling me delusional is okay hypocrite? The alien would also have trouble too and because the indoraptor was larger it had more space on it's body then the alien.

Being called delusional is not an insult. But being called an idiot is. And being larger doesn't mean you have a better chance of winning. It makes you more open and an easier of a target.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Also you wouldn't have trouble with a wasp stinging you every which way. You would just because something is smaller doesn't mean you won't have any problem with it.

That's a terrible comparison.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I said the indo was bigger then the alien so of course it would have trouble with a velociraptor. Also being called delusional is a insult. You are also proving me right with you saying it was an easier target.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I said the indo was bigger then the alien so of course it would have trouble with a velociraptor. Also being called delusional is a insult. You are also proving me right with you saying it was an easier target.

Are you okay in the head? How does being larger and having more of an open area mean you have a better chance of winning? Arguing with you is the worst.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: How is that a terrible comparison?

Because the wasp is deadly and has venom that is poisonous, pretty much like the Xeno who has acid.

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Snakeforce

@hulk_like_fire: Idiot, Being larger means that you are easier for something to jump on your back such as a velociraptor, that is why it was struggling with a velociraptor

Snakeforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Still how is that a terrible comparison, you are not answering the questions

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno most likely fodderizes. Only ranged attacks work on them. CQC is the dumbest thing possible.

doodlebugfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno's are bullet proof (standard human firearms - not futuristic 10mm semi armour piercing high explosive rounds), are hugely super human in strength (smashing through steel doors and fighting Predators). A small dino like this regardless of speed, smarts and built in weapons would be schooled by a pure killing machine like a Xenomorph.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

A few drops of blood from a facehugger burned through two decks of the Nostromo in mere seconds. The Indoraptor has no means of killing a Xenomorph. If it so much as bites down, it's mouth is utterly destroyed.