This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) 3 months, 14 days ago

Poll: Xeno Goku VS The Top Tier Japanese Visual Novel And Video Game Teams (32 votes)

Team Spites 53%
Team Stomps 13%
Team Wins 3%
Stalemate 0%
Goku Spites 9%
Goku Stomps 16%
Goku Wins 6%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hadou gods (Dies Irae)

Reinhard Heydrich

No Caption Provided

Mercurius

No Caption Provided

Margueritte Breui

No Caption Provided

Meta Beings (Umineko: When They Cry)

Willard H. Wright

No Caption Provided

Battler Ushiromiya

No Caption Provided

Beatrice Ushiromiya

No Caption Provided

Moon Cell Entities (Fate/Extra CCC)

Mystic Code Gilgamesh

No Caption Provided

Moon Cell BB

No Caption Provided

Moon Cell Kiara

No Caption Provided

Rulez

Xeno Goku is in character

Team is bloodlusted

Fight takes place in space

Callouts @u_wot_m8@ovy7@gaoron@mee09@sungsam@scotchbear@etriel@hypebeastcsb15@zgtfreak@thedeathstar@falsearcher

Will be my final bateL 4 a while

#1 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never heard of any of these except Goku

Also, wtf is this outfit;

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: The original VN has hentai in it. Everything here except Umineko has hentai in it, thus it is good

#5 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#6 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@antifanboy1: I won't bother asking how you learned of that.

#7 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: The original VN has hentai in it. Everything here except Umineko has hentai in it, thus it is good

thats why umineko is the only one of these vns thats actually tolerable

#8 Posted by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: thats why umineko is the only one of these vns thats actually tolerable

Fate has been butchered as of recently, but it had a good story at the time, including Extra CCC. Fate/Zero has no hentai and is one of the most well written stories ever created in my opinion.

#10 Posted by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#11 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the team can solo.

#12 Posted by zgtfreak (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone sits back while Reinhard and Gilgamesh throw their spears.

GG.

#13 Posted by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#14 Posted by Godren (3788 posts) - - Show Bio

you're not a troll right?

#15 Posted by falsearcher (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on the team solos with ease.

#16 Posted by ovy7 (3103 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, Goku one-shots their hentai verses.

#17 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is more powerful then Mira who was going to explode and destroyer so much that Towa, someone who can travel into other timelines and beyond, felt that she couldn't escape the explosion.

#18 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@antifanboy1 said:

@etriel: thats why umineko is the only one of these vns thats actually tolerable

Fate has been butchered as of recently, but it had a good story at the time, including Extra CCC. Fate/Zero has no hentai and is one of the most well written stories ever created in my opinion.

if what i am hearing from @sungsam is correct. nasuverse officially crossed over with demonbane. so it is kind of butchered at that point i supppose.

#19 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5769 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO.

Team Curb stomp.

#20 Edited by zgtfreak (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: That's fodder to everyone here.

@etriel if what i am hearing from @sungsam is correct. nasuverse officially crossed over with demonbane. so it is kind of butchered at that point i supppose.

Nasuverse has been butchered because all of the new material is meaningless waifu garbage. Nasuverse has always had hentai, but it wasn't some trash waifu series and always had a good story (I put Fate/Zero above even Umineko in terms of sheer quality), but Nasu implied he wanted to end it with Fate/Extra CCC, but it appears people kept bothering him to make more, so now he doesn't care and just seems to make random story lines on the Fate/GO waifu phone game, and now fanmade doujin waifu trash are getting anime adaptions because $$$. Nasuverse was good until after Fate/Extra CCC (which was supposed to be the end of the Fate side of the Nasuverse).

As for the Demonbane crossover, it seems that Saber from Stay Night merely made a guest appearance (not really a full crossover), but still cancer. It's especially bad when people can attempt to scale Demonbane to CCC Gilgamesh and other god tiers now since he "destroyed" the Nasuverse, which is way above megaversal. Problem is that said crossover isn't canon to Nasuverse and Demonbane described the Nasuverse as only being a single universe (lol). If Demonbane truly destroyed the Nasuverse, he would've alerted the god tiers such as Gilgamesh and would've proceeded to get one shotted along with the entire Demonbaneverse, so this really shows that it isn't canon to anything.

#21 Posted by SevenDeadlyGOD (196 posts) - - Show Bio

goku solos them all, he is immesurable in power

#22 Edited by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Crossover with Demonbane? ... That sounds awful

#23 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku spite stomps their perverted verses,

also what's the hentai this blonde maid is from... I need to check her feats if u know what I mean.

#24 Posted by SeaGod (4695 posts) - - Show Bio

team stomps

#25 Posted by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by EcoBlitz (5104 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

I've never heard of any of these except Goku

Also, wtf is this outfit;

No Caption Provided

If you think that outfit is weird I’d like to tell you she has sex with planets. Like she puts them into her vag

#27 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: From her outfit alone, I can't say I'm surprised.

#28 Edited by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by AntiFanboy1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

you're not a troll right?

What do you mean???

#30 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

what level is team any way ?

#31 Posted by ovy7 (3103 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: I know that your comment was most probably a joke, but which blonde maid? Beatrice? Because she isn't from an H visual novel, and she also has more character depth than all of DB combined.

#32 Posted by Renchamp (7837 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Red_Leader (907 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by TheDeathstar (4346 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of them aren't even near as powerful as Xeno Goku honestly.

#35 Posted by Yasindermann (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

''Xeno Goku 7-D, bla bla bla'' are just dumb statements from Seththefangirl and nothing more. Xeno Goku is at max 5-dimensional (Heard that statement is wanked, but I still use it, because it would make no difference here). In Xeno Goku, there are infinite timelines, but just a finite number of universes. Would just make him so impressive like infinite baseline multiverse, because infinite+finite. People would probaly say now: ''But he is 5-dimensional at his base!'', just wanking. When he transforms into super saiyajin or other forms, that would just mean that he is beyond the baseline 5-dimensional and nothing more. So, he is not above 5-dimensional. The two nazis can solo, because the shinza bansho verse at his peak contained infinite multiverses. That would make both Nazis 6-dimensional and infinite above infinite baseline multiversal, while Xeno Goku just goes beyond the baseline5-dimensional/Infinite baseline multiversal level. Nothing more, like I said. Bernkastel and Battler can solo too, because both live in a cosmology with a infinite number of infinite-dimensional multiverses (Double infinite-dimensional) and Goku comes not near to even 7-dimensional, like Seththefangirl said.

Don't know much about the others, but Reinhard, Mercurius, Bernkastel & Battler stomp.

#36 Edited by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

This Goku is not even 4D, he's not a higher dimensional character, he still can be scaled to multiversal level characters like Chamel. That's why dimensional tiering sucks, you can be multiversal while still remaining 3D. Whenever if this multiversal Goku is enough to beat this team is a different story and tbh I don't care.

#38 Posted by Yasindermann (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: I know that he isn't 5-D, but I used this statement, because it would make no difference at the end.

#39 Edited by Yasindermann (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: Kinda misunderstood the infinite timeline thing, so I correct me: The xenoverse has actually infinite universes (Heard it's wanked, but I still use it, because it makes no difference, like I stated in the comment above) and each universe represents a other timeline with infinite possibilities.

#40 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

This Goku is not even 4D, he's not a higher dimensional character, he still can be scaled to multiversal level characters like Chamel. That's why dimensional tiering sucks, you can be multiversal while still remaining 3D. Whenever if this multiversal Goku is enough to beat this team is a different story and tbh I don't care.

Exactly. That is why I have no idea why you kept wanking Yog Sothoth to be above Infinite Dimensions. Even if he was, it would still fall under one order of infinity and each of those dimensions would be presumed to have passable energy between them. It's still not necessarily bigger or qualitatively superior to an Infinite Multiverse of newer fictions. It still means nothing.

The Overvoid is literally endless 3-Dimensional-like Space but it is beyond and bigger than the DC Multiverse. The Beyond Realm is endless white space but it is beyond Non-Physical Infinite Dimensions of Marvel at the time.

But dimensions sometimes mean BIGGER Multiverses. And in the case of Umineko, this is true. So unfortunately for Goku, he's just Baseline Multiversal while Umineko is higher levels of Multiversal. Do you get the memo?

We don't look just at dimensions. You Gaoron randomly decide when dimensional tiering means something to you. Wanking Wankwaft? It means something, Wanking Wanku? It doesn't mean anything.

#41 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Oof, just stop.

#42 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Oof, just stop.

Concession accepted.

#43 Edited by zgtfreak (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Funny thing is, in the new Dragon Ball Super manga, Vegeta (close to Goku in power) got hurt from the "life force of the planet itself," which consisted of some rocks and tiny waves of water; all of which are below planetary. Then we have Vegeta dying to the Earth exploding in the Super anime who again, is close to Goku's power. Then we have them getting hurt by bullets and getting one shotted by "common ray guns" when not actively defending, yet people call Super characters universal? Their "universal" shockwave wasn't even destroying mountains on Earth and barely started moon and planet busting after it traveled out of the solar system, as the shockwave is stated to get stronger the further it travels out (dumb I know), making it unquantifiable.

So the most ultra wanked "universal" part of the DB franchise (aka Super) has planetary attack potency with even lower durability. The only high-end multi-universe part of the entire DB franchise is GT via scaling from filler feats.

Despite this, people argue that Beerus stomps Battler, and that Goku stomps CCC Gilgamesh and solos the Nasuverse (there have been actual threads of this).

#44 Edited by CaoCao (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of them could solo the verse. Add my pedophile homie Demonbane and he could solo the verse too.

#45 Edited by johnsmjs36 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: She is Marie from Dies Irae. Plus, why don't anyone use Tenma Yato.

#46 Posted by Luckenzio (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure the Dies Irae/Umineko characters stomp even the wanked version of Xeno Goku. Dont know enough about Nasuverse to talk about the others though.

#47 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@luckenzio: well everything ive read so far about nasuverse from @zgtfreak is very very sound from what i know and read.