Xeno Goku vs Rimuru vs Archie Sonic vs God Mannimarco vs Anos vs Yogiri vs Reinhard

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Monke

No Caption Provided

VS

Rimuru

No Caption Provided

VS

Sonic

No Caption Provided

VS

Mannimarco

No Caption Provided

VS

Anos

No Caption Provided

VS

Yogiri

No Caption Provided

VS

Reinhard

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Full power

Bloodlust

The strongest versions are being used

Composite Rimuru

Who wins?

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh not again.

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rimuru composite is basically saying using a non-canon version of rimuru which is infiniteD

rimuru eos is already composite by itself

if its the infiniteDrimuru the rest are fodder

if its the normal eos he gets beaten by 2 people yogiri and reinhard (yogiri has a chance against higher dimensional hax negation and reinhard has a more likely chance of it)

if its ln eos rimuru(non canon yet) he causally stomp from surpassing true platonic concept which is the highest level of concept which only tier 1-0 has which put rimuru on the same level as azathoth and the writer of DC

ot:monke dies horribly

sonic if sega version he dies if he archie he also dies

dunno about the mannimarco guy

anos is planetary fodder

yogiri and reinhard is the only one that can win with rimuru being a close 3rd

if this is after the fight before and that rimuru survived yogiri instant death hax it will become shit

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SuperSonicTl

1) Homeless looking killer/Anime version of Nazi hitler/Anus.

2) Monke/Hedgehog/Sephiroth wannabe/Slime.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8c0a5d19dc
deactivated-60c8c0a5d19dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anos dies first

Kemono_dono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I'm really sick of these threads xd

copperpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hello

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah yes Reinhard reigns supreme one's again

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: I think aryansingh will be able to give information on mannimarco.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rayuzaku

@divyansh13: I have no idea who that is so im just gonna ignore it fn until I receive scans

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yogiri kill everyone here and then he get stomped by Reinhard

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Creasion101

Infinite D Rimuru or Archie comics Sonic is singlehandedly one of the most crack laced statements I've ever heard.

That being said my money is on Rimuru since no one would be able to kill him.(unless they're 5D and above. Gonna wait on the crayon eaters to come and tell me why I'm wrong.)

Half-jokes aside. I don't know anything about Mannimarco. Anyone with immeasurable speed and above(Or anything like that) but are in the same dimensional tiering as Rimuru would most likely draw with him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monke

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon ball vs non anime is banned. thread should locked

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Mannimarco as the antithesis of Arkay should not be on a level comparable to him? If that's the case, he stomps everyone effortlessly, basically if he's on par with Arkay, this thread is a mismatch.

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Mannimarco as the antithesis of Arkay should not be on a level comparable to him? If that's the case, he stomps everyone effortlessly, basically if he's on par with Arkay, this thread is a mismatch.

everyone here is comparable to a god and control a very large cosmology and all are either hax monsters or stats monsters

anos for instance is either planetary or hyperversal(1B) depending

rimuru is easily 2A+ (infinite multiversal)to high 1C (high complex multiversal)for his WN

archie sonic is comparable to rimuru

yogiri instant death can murder basically everyone here(1B hax that passes through high godly amd resistance null)

reinhard has a spear that passes through high godly and shit tons of hax

basically mannimarco stand no chance if all of them perceive him as a threat or a significant trouble

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TagsOrWhatever

ok so i went to do research on this mannimarco boy and oh boy he will be slaughtered by everyone here

to start non of his hax are note-worthy because all he hax are either sealed or nulled or wouldn't even do any shit to any of them

his amount of resistance to hax is also bull because he only resist manip type hax which makes up only about 5% of hax in each and evetyone of the team

thinking that existing as an abstract existence is good for him?WELL its even worst since also everyone here kill abstract existence easily

Rimuru take for example turn null one shot fodder and destroy away his concept and immortality

anos just use seven steps of nirvana to crush the concept of the universe supporting him

archie sonic blitz mannimarco easily

yogiri says [die] and mannimarco dies easy as that

reinhard one shot him with spear

monke just seal him and run away to go fight mechikabura again

and then they proceed to fight ending in stalemate for rimuru yogiri and reinhard

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8c0a5d19dc
deactivated-60c8c0a5d19dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Mannimarco Is a elder scroll character?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever:

everyone here is comparable to a god and control a very large cosmology and all are either hax monsters or stats monsters

Really? That is your argument? Anos and Yogiri are fodder here and utterly irrelevant.

Good, not even relevant here, planetary fodders should not be taken into account here.

rimuru is easily 2A+ (infinite multiversal)to high 1C (high complex multiversal)for his WN

Lmao, if VSBW tiers are relevant, then Sotha Sil is High-1B which is weaker than God Mannimarco due to their respective standing in the hierarchy. Try harder.

More fodder to get one shotted, nice...next.

yogiri instant death can murder basically everyone here(1B hax that passes through high godly amd resistance null)

Any scans of him doing either of those? And not like it's relevant as Yogiri won't do shit without being infinite dimensional...

Yeah the only real thread here lel...

Basically mannimarco stand no chance if all of them perceive him as a threat or a significant trouble...

Funniest thing I've heard all day...Mannimaro blinks everyone here bar Reinhard, and between them it's an actual debate lol.

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever:

Really? That is your argument? Anos and Yogiri are fodder here and utterly irrelevant.

Good, not even relevant here, planetary fodders should not be taken into account here.

Lmao, if VSBW tiers are relevant, then Sotha Sil is High-1B which is weaker than God Mannimarco due to their respective standing in the hierarchy. Try harder.

More fodder to get one shotted, nice...next.

Any scans of him doing either of those? And not like it's relevant as Yogiri won't do shit without being infinite dimensional...

Yeah the only real thread here lel...

Basically mannimarco stand no chance if all of them perceive him as a threat or a significant trouble...

Funniest thing I've heard all day...Mannimaro blinks everyone here bar Reinhard, and between them it's an actual debate lol.

lol at mannimarco having hax that goes through any of these guys resistance

he gets one shotted by turn null that destroy concepts itself so abstract existence 1 shotted

also im not even using the downplay from vswiki so by this logic sotha sil is 1C because his hax sucks

@supersonictl you debate with him

be serious with me here

you think a stats monster can do anything to rimuru who has too much resistence to it

dont forget hax>ap starting from multiversal and monnimarco has literally the lowest amount of hax of these guy(anos included)

he will probably get one shotted by venezdonoa or turn null lmao

Mannimaro blinks everyone

>nope he gets one shotted by 3 people lol

rimuru can basically delete him or turn his powers into fiction in another fiction

and then if your using the god heiarchy then rimuru would stand atop them all because he is a supreme deity

No Caption Provided

and then yogiri only counter is true non-existence and higher dimensional hax negation

rimuru also has resistance null and bypasses durability

No Caption Provided

and then he can just be sealed into a infinite dimension seal which is a seal made by a fodder in the slime verse

No Caption Provided

@supersonictl this guy thinks yogiri sucks and gets one shotted

funny

considering how you provide no scans for your statement while i do makes me more credible than you

heck im not even using the fact that rimuru sees most verses as fiction since he gave yuuki a copy of fullmetal and played elder scrolls before

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chives_qte said:

basically mannimarco stand no chance if all of them perceive him as a threat or a significant trouble

Except that Arkay in its true form should be 1-A, which follows from the description of the higher Et'Ada. God Mannimarco is his antithesis, if he is equal to him, he outclasses everyone here by a considerable margin.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heck im not even using the fact that rimuru sees most verses as fiction since he gave yuuki a copy of fullmetal and played elder scrolls before

Excuse me what?

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo said:
@tagsorwhatever said:

Excuse me what?

you didnt know? he sees most verses as fiction because he lives in the interpretation of our real world

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so i went to do research on this mannimarco boy and oh boy he will be slaughtered by everyone here

to start non of his hax are note-worthy because all he hax are either sealed or nulled or wouldn't even do any shit to any of them

his amount of resistance to hax is also bull because he only resist manip type hax which makes up only about 5% of hax in each and evetyone of the team

thinking that existing as an abstract existence is good for him?WELL its even worst since also everyone here kill abstract existence easily

Rimuru take for example turn null one shot fodder and destroy away his concept and immortality

anos just use seven steps of nirvana to crush the concept of the universe supporting him

and then they proceed to fight ending in stalemate for rimuru yogiri and reinhard

If we're going to play Hyperbola vs Battle Wiki, Mannimarco is at least Level 1-A and just sweeps away every opponent in the roster.

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever said:

If we're going to play Hyperbola vs Battle Wiki, Mannimarco is at least Level 1-A and just sweeps away every opponent in the roster.

>call me out on using vswiki

>all of this is fron research

lol

if you wanna use hyperbole then rinuru is 1A to 0 easily and is on par with azathoth wtf

if we are not using it he gets crushed by everyone except anos

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theres also the fact he sees most verses and series as fiction so he has that higher dimension scaling from being beyond the series he is above

No Caption Provided

from this scan aloke he is above berserker(R.I.P Kentaro miura),dbs,bleach,naruto,hunter x hunter and then i didnt even add the games part that he played

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thread sounds familiar. Anyway, Xeno Goku shouldn´t be here, ne is non-factor.

Don´t know Archie Sonic, so i can´t say about him.

Reinhard should win here.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic takes it

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

The thread sounds familiar. Anyway, Xeno Goku shouldn´t be here, ne is non-factor.

archie sonic i think is genesis wave sonic which is about as powerful as rimuru WNby running faster than time itself

if we are using composite rimuru which means in the future rimuru he stomp by surpassing platonic concepts which is the highest level of concept possible

example of platonic concept:

destruction(azathoth)

reality(writer of DC)

fiction(no one)

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

oh it should it was based on the anos vs rimuri vs gilgamesh vs alovenus vs xeno vs yogiri vs reinhard but 2 of them were fodder and wanked too hard so it was changed

Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh why is this being discussed rn?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

archie sonic i think is genesis wave sonic which is about as powerful as rimuru WNby running faster than time itself

if we are using composite rimuru which means in the future rimuru he stomp by surpassing platonic concepts which is the highest level of concept possible

example of platonic concept:

destruction(azathoth)

reality(writer of DC)

fiction(no one)

I see. So no one is beating composite Rimuru then here.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a817c0487ab
deactivated-60a817c0487ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Type V Acusality + Type IX Immortality + Type V Immortality, ( Yawns ) and High 1A 1A Durability

he gets one shotted by turn null that destroy concepts itself so abstract existence 1 shotted

They can destroy concepts ? Cool , Mannimarco in base is > Platonic ideals who control infinities .

The Ideal Masters are enigmatic necromatic entities. They were originally mortals, but grew too powerful and transcended their physical forms to become beings of pure soul energy.

www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/10/30/loremasters-archive-the-maelstrom-arena---part-one

Loremaster's Archive: The Maelstrom Arena said:

Lord Fa-Nuit-Hen: So far as I know, pocket realms can be created and maintained only by immortals such as the greater Daedra—though, of course, it's well known that mortals have the capacity to ascend to immortality. Such ascended mortals often become great pests as far as we Daedra are concerned, so I don't think I'll go into the means of such ascension. Who wants more pests? But I will give you an example: the Ideal Masters who rule the Soul Cairn pocket realm were once mortals like yourself. If you get a chance to visit that, frankly, rather unattractive little reality, perhaps the Ideal Masters will tell you how they worked it. I wouldn't count on it, though: they're notoriously short on empathy, and at the first excuse will confine you inside a tight little crystal 'for all eternity,' whatever that means.

Click to shrink...

Tutor Riparius: But of course! Perhaps I can shed a bit more light on the subject. Long ago, as you reckon such things, the Ideal Masters were an early order of sorcerers who practiced necromancy, trafficking in souls, great, small, and fragmentary. They became very powerful, and eventually found their physical forms to be unacceptably weak and limiting. By means which I shall not articulate, they transcended those forms and became beings of soul-energy. They entered Oblivion as immortals, selected an area of chaotic creatia, and crafted it into a pocket realm ideal for their purposes as soul merchants. They dubbed this pocket the Soul Cairn and, pleased with themselves, adopted the name Ideal Masters as a title.

Click to shrink...

The Ideal Masters have absolute control over their reality, from it's appearence to controlling it's very fabric.

Spoiler

Skyrim Prima said:

The Ideal Masters are mystic entities that lord over the Soul Cairn, controling every aspect from it's fabric to its appearence. Necromancers believe they are the crysteline structures dotting the Soul Cairn, but Velcerica believes they've transcended their physical forms. Seek out Valerica for more information.

Anyone or anything trapped by a black soul gem gets sent to the Soul Cairn.

Dawnguard said:

Dovahkiin: Do you know anything about this place?

Serana: Just what my mother told me. I've also studied a little bit on my own, but there's not much. When something is trapped in a soul gem, and then the energy is used for powering an enchantment, the remnants are sent here.

Dovahkiin: Any soul gem?

Serana: Well, I think it's specifially the black ones. I don't know if the Soul Cairn takes just any leftovers.

Dovahkiin: Does anything live here?

Serana: Look at this place. Do you think anything would want to live here? The only things that can survive here are the Ideal Masters, the undead and the souls themselves. Well, if you want to call that "living."

Click to shrink...

Also at 17:01;

Dawnguard said:

Valerica: Time has very little meaning to me. Consequenttly, it has very little meaning to the Ideal Masters as well. I suppose you could call this the ultimate waiting game, each watching the other to see which will give in.

This is backed up by The Book of Life and Service, and the above confirmation that the Ideal Masters control the very fabric of their reality.

Lore:Book of Life and Service - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Book of Life and Service said:

Blessed are the Masters, for they bridge the past and span the future.

Spoiler

Skyrim Prima said:

The Soul Cairn is the plane of undeath, home to lost and accursed souls force to wander there for eternity. All Soul Guards are undead, so spells that damage or repel undead work well against them.

The Ideal Masters lord over an infinite number of Soul Guards, as all black soul gem trapped victims will be sent there (note also the vastness of Oblivion is referenced).

Spoiler

Skyrim Prima said:

Among the countless planes of Oblivion, the Soul Cairn has a particularly grim reputation. The plane of undeath is filled with lost, trapped or accursed souls, bound to wander this place of despair and anguish for all eternity. The plane is ruled by mysterious beings known only as the Ideal Masters and is protected by their endless legions of undead Soul Guards.

There are at least two planets in the Soul Cairn (three including the one you're standing on).

Spoiler

Durnehviir is a dragon tricked and captured by the Ideal Masters, doomed to be one of their Keepers until the death of Valeria (an immortal vampire). As a result he is an undead dragon.

0:28

Dawnguard said:

Dovahkin: I thought you were dead.

Durnehviir: Cursed, not dead. Doomed to exist in this form for eternity. Trapped between laas and dinok, between life and death.

1:47

Dawnguard said:

Durnehviir: For countless years I've roamed the Soul Cairn, in unintended service to the Ideal Masters. I fear that my time here has taken its toll upon me. I share a bond with this dreaded place.

If I ventured far from the Soul Cairn, my strength would begin to wane until I was no more. I will place my name with you and grant you the right to call my name from Tamriel. Do me this simple honour and I will fight at your

Click to shrink...

3:43

Dawnguard said:

Durnehviir: I was. But unlike some of my brethren, I sought solutions outside the norm in order to maintain my superiority. I begain to explore what the dovah call "Aolk-Dilon," the forbidden art that you call necromancy.

The Ideal Masters assured me that my powers would be unmatched, that I could raise legions of the undead. In return, I was to serve them as a Keeper until the death of the one who calls herself Valerica.

I discovered too late that the Ideal Masters favour deception over honour and had no intention of releasing me from my binding. They had control of my mind, but fortunately they couldn't posses my soul.

Free? No. I have been here too long, Qahnaarin. The Soul Cairn has become a part of what I am. I can never fully call Tamriel my home again, or I will surely perish. I only hope that you will allow me the precious moments of time there through your call.

Click to shrink...

Mortals, even ones as powerful as Dovahkiin, can't enter the Soul Cairn without being drained of their life essence. If you wish to remain mortal an enter, you have to partially soul trap yourself, or become a vampire.

Dawnguard said:

Dovahkiin: That hurt.

Serana: Are you alright? That looked painful.

Dovahkiin: It was. What happened?

Serana: Now that I think about it... I should have expected that. Sorry. It's hard to describe. The Soul Cairn is... well, hungry, for lack of a better word. It's trying to take your life essence as payment.

Click to shrink...

The Ideal Masters exist as Platonic Ideals.

Spoiler

Battlespire Athenaeum said:

The Masters are disembodied entities living in a distant Platonic Ideal; The Masters are disembodied entities living in a distant Platonic Ideal; their only connections with the Soul Cairn are small magic gems which provide a channel of communication and sensation with those bound in form to the Soul Cairn.

also im not even using the downplay from vswiki so by this logic sotha sil is 1C because his hax sucks

Are you ok ?

Did you call sotha Sil 1C ? Sighs

with the only thing separating them being their cunning like in the Accords of Madness.

Though I realize this isn't going to be happening as Bethesda has already earmarked at least two of the Princes (Nocturnal and Jyggalag) as 'special'. And Akatosh is implied to be the strongest et'Ada etc. Oh well, can't have everything I want 

Threadmarks Infinities in TES

Threadmarks

STTGL

Infinity Big Bang Stormer

Jan 13, 2018

Yes, I'm going there. Looking at a part of the Truth in Sequence, I realised that TES cosmology is not only infinite, but contains an infinity of infinities, each bigger than the last.

Lore:The Truth in Sequence: Volume 7 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Truth in Sequence: Volume 7 said:

Think now on the wheel. To all things it appertains.

Is there anything so sacred as the wheel? Like Tamriel Final, the wheel both moves and does not move. Anuvanna'si. The axle sleeps, while the spokes make haste—round and round in reflective circles. Now, here dwells a Nameless secret, child of the Tribunal: does a thing move when it moves in circles?

Motion lies at the heart of the Nirn Ensuing, but not all motion is Nameless. Not all movement earns His blessing.

The Divine Metronome calls the first motion "The Motion of Lines." Line-motion is the motion of simple minds—the motion of weak wills and scholars' vanity. "Forward!" it cries! Forward to the fruits of cheap ambition. Forward to the promise of everlasting kingdoms. Forward to the mirage that the sages call "progress." These misguided pioneers venture out into their wild tomorrows, and the tomorrows after that, certain of their worth—their virtue. But what profits a man or mer to gaze deep into a single future? The aims of mortals are narrow, far too narrow! To move forward is to ignore infinite angles in favor of one. It is the act of a beast or a child. The Clockwork God spurns vanity in the guise of courage. These explorers' travels only lead them farther from Tamriel Final. Anuvanna'si.

Click to shrink...

I'll go into this part by part.

Is there anything so sacred as the wheel? Like Tamriel Final, the wheel both moves and does not move. Anuvanna'si. The axle sleeps, while the spokes make haste—round and round in reflective circles. Now, here dwells a Nameless secret, child of the Tribunal: does a thing move when it moves in circles?

This part is somewhat vague, but reminds me of something. The wheel moves in reflective circles but stays still. What else in the TES lore is compared with a circle?

Cosmology | The Imperial Library

Cosmology said:

What are planets?

The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.

Click to shrink...

Cosmology said:

What is space?

Space is the interpretation of Oblivion, which is black and empty and surrounds the mortal plane. Space is infinite, but it acts just like a planet, in that Oblivion is 'surrounded' by Aetherius. You can see Aetherius by the stars.

What are stars?

The stars are the bridges to Aetherius, the magic plane. They are perceived as holes on the inside surface of space. Because they are on the inside of a sphere, all stars are equidistant from Nirn. Larger stars, therefore, are not closer to the mortal plane, they are just larger tears in Oblivion. The largest tear in Oblivion is Magnus, the sun.

Click to shrink...

...the Tower | The Imperial Library

...The Tower said:

What created the Wheel?

Anu and Padhome, stasis and change, both vast realms sitting in the void, they created it. Not vast, infinite, as the void was infinite. Imagine an infinity enclosed by another; you come away with a bubble. Now watch as the two bubbles touch. Their intersection is a perfect circle of pattern and possibility that we shall call the Aurbis. The Aurbis is the foundation of the Wheel.

Click to shrink...

One infinity surrounded by another is perceived by mortals as a sphere/bubble/circle. This is also referenced in the 36 Lessons of Vivec.

Lore:36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 21 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

36 Lessons of Vivec said:

'The Spokes are the eight components of chaos, as yet solidified by the law of time: static change, if you will, something the lizard gods refer to as the Striking. That is the reptile wheel, coiled potential, ever-preamble to the never-action.'

Second:

'They are the lent bones of the Aedra, the Eight gift-limbs to SITHISIT, the wet earth of the new star our home. Outside them is the Aurbis, and not within. Like most things inexplicable, it is a circle. Circles are confused serpents, striking and striking and never given leave to bite.

Click to shrink...

Lore:36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 30 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Grabbers had never made a city of their own, and their glimpse of Vivec's, which shone with holiness through all the spheres, had taken their attention.

The Grabbers, for reference, are from an Adjacent Place.

Lore:36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 27 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Adjacent Place, where the Grabbers live, is the illusion of the vocal or the middle realms of thought, by which I mean the constructed.

Circles are used by the elves to represent the Aedra being bound to the material and mortality.

Online:Crafting Motif 11: Ancient Elf Style - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Crafting Motif 11: Ancient Elf Style said:

Ancient Elven is different from Elven styles favored by modern artisans of Summerset and Morrowind in that it is somewhat more organic, and yet at the same time more abstract. Flowing floral motifs are common, usually tapering to a sharp point or end, as in the sharp-peaked arches so familiar to the inhabitants of Cyrodiil from our ubiquitous Ayleid ruins. Circles, semi-circles, and arcs abound, often containing the organic tapering tendrils, much as the Aedra (whom the Elves claim as ancestors) were constrained by the creation of the Mundus.

Click to shrink...

There are also references in TES to circles within circles, both in the games...

Online:Beldama Wyrd Tree - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Loading Screen (Online) said:

Circle within circle, ring within ring, to the mystic heart of the magical craft of the mysterious Beldama Wyrd.

And in the OOG texts.

...The Tower said:

We are the hub, the Mundus that goes by many names. We are the heart of all creation. What does this mean? Why should we care? Lorkhan created it so that we could find what he did. In fact, and here is the secret: the hub is the reflection of its creators, the circle within the circle, only the border to ours is so much easier to see. Stand in its flux and remain whole of mind. Look at it sideways and see the “I”.

There are even references to multiple circles of constellations, and each of the three Charges (Mage, Warrior and Thief) have their own circles, and how there are three circles of heaven.

Ancient Dwemer Ruins, Part 1 | The Imperial Library

Redguard said:

Coyle: Yes. The other twelve follow the circles of heaven, Guardians and Charges, but the Serpent respects no master. It moves across the heavens, threatening the other constellations in its path. The only way to guide Hayle's soul through the Necromancer's soul is to place the starstones in the position of the Serpent's head and tail -- But there's no way to predict the Serpent's path.

Cyrus: I never paid much attention in astronomy class. Guardians and charges?

Coyle: Gosh Cyrus, everyone knows the three Guardians each protect three Charges in their own circle of heaven. Didn't you learn the rhyme? Strong Warrior charges... Wise Mage orders... Clever Thief watches.

Click to shrink...

Redguard said:

Cyrus' Logbook

Coyle tells of the three circles of the heavens, and of the three Guardians that protect their three Charges, each to its own circle of heaven.

That's enough on circles for now. Now let's return to the Truth in Sequence and look at the next part, which I feel is probably a lot easier to understand;

The Divine Metronome calls the first motion "The Motion of Lines." Line-motion is the motion of simple minds—the motion of weak wills and scholars' vanity. "Forward!" it cries! Forward to the fruits of cheap ambition. Forward to the promise of everlasting kingdoms. Forward to the mirage that the sages call "progress." These misguided pioneers venture out into their wild tomorrows, and the tomorrows after that, certain of their worth—their virtue. But what profits a man or mer to gaze deep into a single future? The aims of mortals are narrow, far too narrow! To move forward is to ignore infinite angles in favor of one. It is the act of a beast or a child. The Clockwork God spurns vanity in the guise of courage. These explorers' travels only lead them farther from Tamriel Final. Anuvanna'si.

It talks about lines and angles, and how there are infinite angles. This isn't just dimensional tiering though. Let me explain.

Line-motion is the motion of simple minds—the motion of weak wills and scholars' vanity. "Forward!" it cries! Forward to the fruits of cheap ambition. Forward to the promise of everlasting kingdoms. Forward to the mirage that the sages call "progress."

The Motion of Lines refers to the future. Kirkbride's OOG stuff refers to the line too, and how the moons follow the Line.

(Link)

Michael Kirkbride said:

Tamriel is the present. It is literally the center of time.

Akavir is the East and it is in the future.

Hammerfell is to the West and is in the past.

Traveling from west to east means more than taking time to sail, it means sailing across time.

Atmora to the North is frozen in time. As such, it didn't really exist at all.

Aldmeris to the South is** outside of time**. As such, it didn't really exist at all.

The moons? Now they're really weird when it comes to time.

It's linear. It follows a line.

The Line, if you get me

"At twilight on the 12th day out of Jabbur, Coyle, long-learned in the navigations, took sighting of the non-constellation of Sep and abruptly Cyrus changed course to the north. The old hands explained to the new that they had crossed the Line that day and it was now safe to bear up for Old Yokuda." - CvV

[QUOTE"The Truth in Sequence: Volume 7"]These misguided pioneers venture out into their wild tomorrows, and the tomorrows after that, certain of their worth—their virtue. But what profits a man or mer to gaze deep into a single future?[/QUOTE]

Looking to the future of tomorrow, and the tomorrow after that is following the line, just one future. I asked a friend if the infinitely multiplying universes of Oblivion would mean new alephs are made at each point.

CROWN STORE SHOWCASE: OCTOBER 2017 said:

Jackdaw Daedrat: The planes of Oblivion are infinite in their variation—and so are their vermin.

Loremaster's Archieve: Ranks & Hierarchy of the Daedra said:

Lyranth the Foolkiller: There is nothing 'common' about, between, or across the planes of Oblivion—they are the very definition of change and variation, manifesting all possibilities, and validating all understanding and misunderstanding. You seek similarities where there are only differences, a classification of chaos.

Spoiler

Skyrim Prima said:

An infinite sea of black ooze and thrashing tentacles, the Oblivion plane known as Apocrypha is incomprehensible to mortals who have been lured to its unseen and unspeakable depths. Perched atop this turbulent mire, glistening against the writhing brightness of a green sky, is Hermaeus Mora's infinite library of forbidden knowledge, where every tome reveals secrets damning and inhumane, catalogued in chaos.

However, he told me that infinity + infinity, infinity X infinity and even infinity^infinity are still the same aleph. To reach the next aleph, one infinity must be an infinitely small part of the larger infinity (like The Dark Tower). He then made the comparison of a line to a square; you can add as many lines to a line as you may like, but it will never be a square (he also pointed out that this is a mistake that VBW make in their tiering system, assuming that higher dimensions equal higher levels of infinity when that's not

necessarily the case, though sometimes it is, like in Lovecraft).

The sequence in The Truth in Sequence though got me thinking though; it compares one future, one universe, to a line. Adding more and more to this line does not add any more complexity to the line, just as adding more infinites to an infinity doesn't get a bigger infinity. With that in mind, consider the following;

To move forward is to ignore infinite angles in favor of one.

The line is the first angle. There are an infinity more. And remember, this isn't necessarily refering purely to geometric dimensions. As I understand it, the Line is the linear future, while the next angle up is infinite futures, and the next one up is even more so, up and up forever. Thus it expands on itself up forever, with each angle bigger than the last. Infinite angles are refered to again in the next volume.

Lore:The Truth in Sequence: Volume 8 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Truth in Sequence: Volume 8 said:

With a mighty scream, she plunged the blade deep into Dagon's breast and turned it like a jailer's key. Scorching blood spewed out of the wound, scalding her hands and face. As she fell, the Divine Metronome chiseled a thought-rune of infinite angles

Dagon being banished at the end shakes the Earthbones themselves

Tasting the blood on His tongue, our Father of Mysteries whispered a final chrononymic death-word, and Dagon exploded throughout all time. The earthbones quaked and the All-Axle shook. From this word of sundering, Truth took root.

Later the Truth in Sequence refers to the multi-angled future.

Lore:The Truth in Sequence: Volume 10 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Truth in Sequence: Volume 10 said:

The past does not rust upon the scrap pile. It hurtles toward the Mainspring Ever-Wound's glorious and multi-angled future, whipped by the scorching tongues of our honored forebears!

No just one future, but all futures and all infinite angles of the Mundus.

That's a lot of confusing meta-lore, so why don't we just see what the developers say?

32:43

ESO Live - Lore of Clockwork City said:

Gina Bruno: Somebody was asking if...if the Clockwork City is some sort of parallel universe and if it's endless.

Lawrence Schick: Kind of. Both those questions is kind of. In fact it's a deliberate parallel universe, in that it deliberately parallels Tamriel above. And...what was the second part?

Gina Bruno & Leamon Tuttle: Is it endless?

Lawrence Schick: Is it endless? You don't see nearly all of it from what you can see of it in the game. It has layers, and only Sotha Sil knows the full extent of those layers and what the functions of some of the other areas are...Samantha, could you please just lean back and look up at the sky for a moment there? Look up there, look at those whirling rings spinning around the world of the Clockwork City. That is the outside of the Clockwork City...or maybe not. That's just what you can see from the Brass Fortress, and you can see that Sotha Sil has taken the concept of wheels within wheels and worlds within worlds and has made it manifest right over your head. So you're constantly contemplating the fact that the world is a built thing and therefore it can be reverse engineered, reengineered and improved! Look, there's the proof right above your head! So yeah, it's profound as hell! Goddamn this stuff is deep!

Click to shrink...

Umbriel drifted to realms beyond even Oblivion.

The Infernal City said:

“Vile had made it impossible for Umbra to leave his realm, and after your escape, Sul, he tightened his walls further so that I couldn't leave either, even if I'd had the means. The only way to escape was to circumvent his restriction, to only way to escape was to circumvent his restriction, to remain in his realm, at least in a way. I built my ingenium, I powered it with Umbra and the energies he had stolen from Vile. I turned our city, wrapped those circumscribed walls around it. Twisted it like a sausage maker twists a casing to form a link, the way a child might an inflated pig's bladder to form a double ball. Twisted it until it broke loose, like a bubble.”

He bit one of the caterpillars, and it exploded into a butterfly, which he caught by the wing and devoured.

“That was a long time ago,” he went on. “We've drifted through many realms and places beyond even Oblivion. We cannot leave the city—Vile's circumscription still surrounds it. Nor would I want to leave it—I've come to love this place I built. To survive in those long spaces between the worlds, we had to become a little universe of our own, a selfsustaining cycle of life and death and rebirth, a continuum of matter and spirit—all powered, manipulated, mediated by my ingenium. We've moved beyond the inefficiency some call "natural," and in doing so approach perfection. Everything here is in a real sense a part of everything else, because all flows from the ingenium.”

Click to shrink...

There you go, "wheels within wheels and worlds within worlds." This all lines up with a line from Michael Kirkbride too, saying that there are infinite wheels within each other, all the way back to the Eye of the Anui-El.

Michael Kirkbride's Posts | The Imperial Library

Michael Kirkbride said:

"A single Wheel? More like a Telescope that stretches all the way back to the Eye of the Anui-El, with Padomaics innumerable along its infinite walls.

In the Aurbis, an infinity is represented by a bubble or sphere, which is encompased by another infinity infinitely bigger than the former. This is very strongly implied to go upwards forever, and beyond all of this are the primordial forces, which are in turn just aspects of the Godhead.

Clockwork city = Aurbis

Sil >>>>>> clockwork city so He is 1A atleast

Mannimarco >>> sil

Soo you admit you speak out of your ass about characters you have no knowedge of ? Good

be serious with me here

Everyone hereis absolutely serious

you think a stats monster can do anything to rimuru who has too much resistence to it

A being that exist on infinite dimensionality would destroy rimuru yes

dont forget hax>ap starting from multiversal and monnimarco has literally the lowest amount of hax of these guy(anos included)

Dimensionality > Hax , Rimuru have nothibg indicating he is Infinite Dimensional while Mannimarco is beyond dimensional by scaling

LMFAO

Nope , only Reinhard is completion

rimuru can basically delete him or turn his powers into fiction in another fiction

Medicore attempt , nothing in it suggests any metafictional activity get a better life then lying about Novels

and then if your using the god heiarchy then rimuru would stand atop them all because he is a supreme deity

Sadly there is no existence of a " GoD HIerArChY "

and then yogiri only counter is true non-existence and higher dimensional hax negation

Mannimarco is beyond Dimensiknaltiy of infinite D , Yogiri is finite D , stop the wank

Mannimarco have Type IX , V immortality, Type V Acusality and Abstract existence + H1A Durability

and then he can just be sealed into a infinite dimension seal which is a seal made by a fodder in the slime verse

Highlight the part where infinite dimensions are mentioned

Its not gonna help dude

funny

Yes you

considering how you provide no scans for your statement while i do makes me more credible than you

Lmfao , a liar calling himself credible

I saw a mention of batman in a crappy cartton 10 years ago , that cartoon verse >>>>> entire DC Cosmology then i guess

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TagsOrWhatever

Type V Acusality + Type IX Immortality + Type V Immortality, ( Yawns ) and High 1A 1A Durability

>non of these are useful against turn null

They can destroy concepts ? Cool , Mannimarco in base is > Platonic ideals who control infinities .

>ok? what level?

The Ideal Masters are enigmatic necromatic entities. They were originally mortals, but grew too powerful and transcended their physical forms to become beings of pure soul energy.

>rimuru i guess

No Caption Provided

www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/10/30/loremasters-archive-the-maelstrom-arena---part-one

Lord Fa-Nuit-Hen: So far as I know, pocket realms can be created and maintained only by immortals such as the greater Daedra—though, of course, it's well known that mortals have the capacity to ascend to immortality. Such ascended mortals often become great pests as far as we Daedra are concerned, so I don't think I'll go into the means of such ascension. Who wants more pests? But I will give you an example: the Ideal Masters who rule the Soul Cairn pocket realm were once mortals like yourself. If you get a chance to visit that, frankly, rather unattractive little reality, perhaps the Ideal Masters will tell you how they worked it. I wouldn't count on it, though: they're notoriously short on empathy, and at the first excuse will confine you inside a tight little crystal 'for all eternity,' whatever that means.

Click to shrink...

Tutor Riparius: But of course! Perhaps I can shed a bit more light on the subject. Long ago, as you reckon such things, the Ideal Masters were an early order of sorcerers who practiced necromancy, trafficking in souls, great, small, and fragmentary. They became very powerful, and eventually found their physical forms to be unacceptably weak and limiting. By means which I shall not articulate, they transcended those forms and became beings of soul-energy. They entered Oblivion as immortals, selected an area of chaotic creatia, and crafted it into a pocket realm ideal for their purposes as soul merchants. They dubbed this pocket the Soul Cairn and, pleased with themselves, adopted the name Ideal Masters as a title.

Click to shrink...

The Ideal Masters have absolute control over their reality, from it's appearence to controlling it's very fabric.

No Caption Provided

>rimuru as i said with scan

Spoiler

Skyrim Prima said:

The Ideal Masters are mystic entities that lord over the Soul Cairn, controling every aspect from it's fabric to its appearence. Necromancers believe they are the crysteline structures dotting the Soul Cairn, but Velcerica believes they've transcended their physical forms. Seek out Valerica for more information.

Anyone or anything trapped by a black soul gem gets sent to the Soul Cairn.

>and? what does it do lol

Dawnguard said:

Dovahkiin: Do you know anything about this place?

Serana: Just what my mother told me. I've also studied a little bit on my own, but there's not much. When something is trapped in a soul gem, and then the energy is used for powering an enchantment, the remnants are sent here.

Dovahkiin: Any soul gem?

Serana: Well, I think it's specifially the black ones. I don't know if the Soul Cairn takes just any leftovers.

Dovahkiin: Does anything live here?

Serana: Look at this place. Do you think anything would want to live here? The only things that can survive here are the Ideal Masters, the undead and the souls themselves. Well, if you want to call that "living."

Click to shrink...

Also at 17:01;

Dawnguard said:

Valerica: Time has very little meaning to me. Consequenttly, it has very little meaning to the Ideal Masters as well. I suppose you could call this the ultimate waiting game, each watching the other to see which will give in.

This is backed up by The Book of Life and Service, and the above confirmation that the Ideal Masters control the very fabric of their reality.

>ok so rimuru base eos form

Lore:Book of Life and Service - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Book of Life and Service said:

Blessed are the Masters, for they bridge the past and span the future.

Spoiler

Skyrim Prima said:

The Soul Cairn is the plane of undeath, home to lost and accursed souls force to wander there for eternity. All Soul Guards are undead, so spells that damage or repel undead work well against them.

The Ideal Masters lord over an infinite number of Soul Guards, as all black soul gem trapped victims will be sent there (note also the vastness of Oblivion is referenced).

>so? what does it do to rimuru?

Spoiler

Skyrim Prima said:

Among the countless planes of Oblivion, the Soul Cairn has a particularly grim reputation. The plane of undeath is filled with lost, trapped or accursed souls, bound to wander this place of despair and anguish for all eternity. The plane is ruled by mysterious beings known only as the Ideal Masters and is protected by their endless legions of undead Soul Guards.

There are at least two planets in the Soul Cairn (three including the one you're standing on).

>ok? so

Spoiler

Durnehviir is a dragon tricked and captured by the Ideal Masters, doomed to be one of their Keepers until the death of Valeria (an immortal vampire). As a result he is an undead dragon.

>i am 100% sure he is a lower being than veldora the true dragon in slime who is multiversal

0:28

Dawnguard said:

Dovahkin: I thought you were dead.

Durnehviir: Cursed, not dead. Doomed to exist in this form for eternity. Trapped between laas and dinok, between life and death.

1:47

Dawnguard said:

Durnehviir: For countless years I've roamed the Soul Cairn, in unintended service to the Ideal Masters. I fear that my time here has taken its toll upon me. I share a bond with this dreaded place.

If I ventured far from the Soul Cairn, my strength would begin to wane until I was no more. I will place my name with you and grant you the right to call my name from Tamriel. Do me this simple honour and I will fight at your

Click to shrink...

3:43

Dawnguard said:

Durnehviir: I was. But unlike some of my brethren, I sought solutions outside the norm in order to maintain my superiority. I begain to explore what the dovah call "Aolk-Dilon," the forbidden art that you call necromancy.

The Ideal Masters assured me that my powers would be unmatched, that I could raise legions of the undead. In return, I was to serve them as a Keeper until the death of the one who calls herself Valerica.

I discovered too late that the Ideal Masters favour deception over honour and had no intention of releasing me from my binding. They had control of my mind, but fortunately they couldn't posses my soul.

Free? No. I have been here too long, Qahnaarin. The Soul Cairn has become a part of what I am. I can never fully call Tamriel my home again, or I will surely perish. I only hope that you will allow me the precious moments of time there through your call.

Click to shrink...

Mortals, even ones as powerful as Dovahkiin, can't enter the Soul Cairn without being drained of their life essence. If you wish to remain mortal an enter, you have to partially soul trap yourself, or become a vampire.

>rimuru is not a human he is a slime so he is =/= human

also he do not have a soul

Dawnguard said:

Dovahkiin: That hurt.

Serana: Are you alright? That looked painful.

Dovahkiin: It was. What happened?

Serana: Now that I think about it... I should have expected that. Sorry. It's hard to describe. The Soul Cairn is... well, hungry, for lack of a better word. It's trying to take your life essence as payment.

Click to shrink...

The Ideal Masters exist as Platonic Ideals

>basic concept not platonic

Spoiler

The Masters are disembodied entities living in a distant Platonic Ideal; The Masters are disembodied entities living in a distant Platonic Ideal; their only connections with the Soul Cairn are small magic gems which provide a channel of communication and sensation with those bound in form to the Soul Cairn.

Are you ok ?

Did you call sotha Sil 1C ? Sighs

with the only thing separating them being their cunning like in the Accords of Madness.

Though I realize this isn't going to be happening as Bethesda has already earmarked at least two of the Princes (Nocturnal and Jyggalag) as 'special'. And Akatosh is implied to be the strongest et'Ada etc. Oh well, can't have everything I want 

Threadmarks Infinities in TES

Threadmarks

STTGL

Infinity Big Bang Stormer

Jan 13, 2018

Yes, I'm going there. Looking at a part of the Truth in Sequence, I realised that TES cosmology is not only infinite, but contains an infinity of infinities, each bigger than the last.

>ok rimuru mobius system males infinite energy for infinite multiverses with infinite universes with infinite dimensions

Lore:The Truth in Sequence: Volume 7 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Motion lies at the heart of the Nirn Ensuing, but not all motion is Nameless. Not all movement earns His blessing.

Click to shrink...

I'll go into this part by part.

This part is somewhat vague, but reminds me of something. The wheel moves in reflective circles but stays still. What else in the TES lore is compared with a circle?

Cosmology | The Imperial Library

Cosmology said:

What are planets?

The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.

Click to shrink...

Cosmology said:

What is space?

Space is the interpretation of Oblivion, which is black and empty and surrounds the mortal plane. Space is infinite, but it acts just like a planet, in that Oblivion is 'surrounded' by Aetherius. You can see Aetherius by the stars.

What are stars?

The stars are the bridges to Aetherius, the magic plane. They are perceived as holes on the inside surface of space. Because they are on the inside of a sphere, all stars are equidistant from Nirn. Larger stars, therefore, are not closer to the mortal plane, they are just larger tears in Oblivion. The largest tear in Oblivion is Magnus, the sun.

Click to shrink...

...the Tower | The Imperial Library

...The Tower said:

What created the Wheel?

Anu and Padhome, stasis and change, both vast realms sitting in the void, they created it. Not vast, infinite, as the void was infinite. Imagine an infinity enclosed by another; you come away with a bubble. Now watch as the two bubbles touch. Their intersection is a perfect circle of pattern and possibility that we shall call the Aurbis. The Aurbis is the foundation of the Wheel.

Click to shrink...

One infinity surrounded by another is perceived by mortals as a sphere/bubble/circle. This is also referenced in the 36 Lessons of Vivec.

>rimuru universes in a nutshell ok

Lore:36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 21 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

'The Spokes are the eight components of chaos, as yet solidified by the law of time: static change, if you will, something the lizard gods refer to as the Striking. That is the reptile wheel, coiled potential, ever-preamble to the never-action.'

Second:

'They are the lent bones of the Aedra, the Eight gift-limbs to SITHISIT, the wet earth of the new star our home. Outside them is the Aurbis, and not within. Like most things inexplicable, it is a circle. Circles are confused serpents, striking and striking and never given leave to bite.

Click to shrink...

Lore:36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 30 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Grabbers had never made a city of their own, and their glimpse of Vivec's, which shone with holiness through all the spheres, had taken their attention.

The Grabbers, for reference, are from an Adjacent Place.

Lore:36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 27 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Adjacent Place, where the Grabbers live, is the illusion of the vocal or the middle realms of thought, by which I mean the constructed.

Circles are used by the elves to represent the Aedra being bound to the material and mortality.

Online:Crafting Motif 11: Ancient Elf Style - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Crafting Motif 11: Ancient Elf Style said:

Ancient Elven is different from Elven styles favored by modern artisans of Summerset and Morrowind in that it is somewhat more organic, and yet at the same time more abstract. Flowing floral motifs are common, usually tapering to a sharp point or end, as in the sharp-peaked arches so familiar to the inhabitants of Cyrodiil from our ubiquitous Ayleid ruins. Circles, semi-circles, and arcs abound, often containing the organic tapering tendrils, much as the Aedra (whom the Elves claim as ancestors) were constrained by the creation of the Mundus.

Click to shrink...

There are also references in TES to circles within circles, both in the games...

Online:Beldama Wyrd Tree - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Loading Screen (Online) said:

Circle within circle, ring within ring, to the mystic heart of the magical craft of the mysterious Beldama Wyrd.

And in the OOG texts.

...The Tower said:

We are the hub, the Mundus that goes by many names. We are the heart of all creation. What does this mean? Why should we care? Lorkhan created it so that we could find what he did. In fact, and here is the secret: the hub is the reflection of its creators, the circle within the circle, only the border to ours is so much easier to see. Stand in its flux and remain whole of mind. Look at it sideways and see the “I”.

There are even references to multiple circles of constellations, and each of the three Charges (Mage, Warrior and Thief) have their own circles, and how there are three circles of heaven.

Ancient Dwemer Ruins, Part 1 | The Imperial Library

Redguard said:

Coyle: Yes. The other twelve follow the circles of heaven, Guardians and Charges, but the Serpent respects no master. It moves across the heavens, threatening the other constellations in its path. The only way to guide Hayle's soul through the Necromancer's soul is to place the starstones in the position of the Serpent's head and tail -- But there's no way to predict the Serpent's path.

Cyrus: I never paid much attention in astronomy class. Guardians and charges?

Coyle: Gosh Cyrus, everyone knows the three Guardians each protect three Charges in their own circle of heaven. Didn't you learn the rhyme? Strong Warrior charges... Wise Mage orders... Clever Thief watches.

Click to shrink...

Redguard said:

Cyrus' Logbook

Coyle tells of the three circles of the heavens, and of the three Guardians that protect their three Charges, each to its own circle of heaven.

That's enough on circles for now. Now let's return to the Truth in Sequence and look at the next part, which I feel is probably a lot easier to understand;

It talks about lines and angles, and how there are infinite angles. This isn't just dimensional tiering though. Let me explain.

>so basically the same as the angels in slime

Line-motion is the motion of simple minds—the motion of weak wills and scholars' vanity. "Forward!" it cries! Forward to the fruits of cheap ambition. Forward to the promise of everlasting kingdoms. Forward to the mirage that the sages call "progress."

The Motion of Lines refers to the future. Kirkbride's OOG stuff refers to the line too, and how the moons follow the Line.

(Link)

Michael Kirkbride said:

Tamriel is the present. It is literally the center of time.

Akavir is the East and it is in the future.

Hammerfell is to the West and is in the past.

Traveling from west to east means more than taking time to sail, it means sailing across time.

Atmora to the North is frozen in time. As such, it didn't really exist at all.

Aldmeris to the South is** outside of time**. As such, it didn't really exist at all.

The moons? Now they're really weird when it comes to time.

It's linear. It follows a line.

The Line, if you get me

"At twilight on the 12th day out of Jabbur, Coyle, long-learned in the navigations, took sighting of the non-constellation of Sep and abruptly Cyrus changed course to the north. The old hands explained to the new that they had crossed the Line that day and it was now safe to bear up for Old Yokuda." - CvV

[QUOTE"The Truth in Sequence: Volume 7"]These misguided pioneers venture out into their wild tomorrows, and the tomorrows after that, certain of their worth—their virtue. But what profits a man or mer to gaze deep into a single future?[/QUOTE]

Looking to the future of tomorrow, and the tomorrow after that is following the line, just one future. I asked a friend if the infinitely multiplying universes of Oblivion would mean new alephs are made at each point.

>so basically the many world interpretation which rimuru's world follow

CROWN STORE SHOWCASE: OCTOBER 2017 said:

Jackdaw Daedrat: The planes of Oblivion are infinite in their variation—and so are their vermin.

Loremaster's Archieve: Ranks & Hierarchy of the Daedra said:

Lyranth the Foolkiller: There is nothing 'common' about, between, or across the planes of Oblivion—they are the very definition of change and variation, manifesting all possibilities, and validating all understanding and misunderstanding. You seek similarities where there are only differences, a classification of chaos.

Spoiler

Skyrim Prima said:

An infinite sea of black ooze and thrashing tentacles, the Oblivion plane known as Apocrypha is incomprehensible to mortals who have been lured to its unseen and unspeakable depths. Perched atop this turbulent mire, glistening against the writhing brightness of a green sky, is Hermaeus Mora's infinite library of forbidden knowledge, where every tome reveals secrets damning and inhumane, catalogued in chaos.

However, he told me that infinity + infinity, infinity X infinity and even infinity^infinity are still the same aleph. To reach the next aleph, one infinity must be an infinitely small part of the larger infinity (like The Dark Tower). He then made the comparison of a line to a square; you can add as many lines to a line as you may like, but it will never be a square (he also pointed out that this is a mistake that VBW make in their tiering system, assuming that higher dimensions equal higher levels of infinity when that's not

necessarily the case, though sometimes it is, like in Lovecraft).

The sequence in The Truth in Sequence though got me thinking though; it compares one future, one universe, to a line. Adding more and more to this line does not add any more complexity to the line, just as adding more infinites to an infinity doesn't get a bigger infinity. With that in mind, consider the following;

To move forward is to ignore infinite angles in favor of one.

The line is the first angle. There are an infinity more. And remember, this isn't necessarily refering purely to geometric dimensions. As I understand it, the Line is the linear future, while the next angle up is infinite futures, and the next one up is even more so, up and up forever. Thus it expands on itself up forever, with each angle bigger than the last. Infinite angles are refered to again in the next volume.

Lore:The Truth in Sequence: Volume 8 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

With a mighty scream, she plunged the blade deep into Dagon's breast and turned it like a jailer's key. Scorching blood spewed out of the wound, scalding her hands and face. As she fell, the Divine Metronome chiseled a thought-rune of infinite angles

Dagon being banished at the end shakes the Earthbones themselves

Tasting the blood on His tongue, our Father of Mysteries whispered a final chrononymic death-word, and Dagon exploded throughout all time. The earthbones quaked and the All-Axle shook. From this word of sundering, Truth took root.

Later the Truth in Sequence refers to the multi-angled future.

Lore:The Truth in Sequence: Volume 10 - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Truth in Sequence: Volume 10 said:

The past does not rust upon the scrap pile. It hurtles toward the Mainspring Ever-Wound's glorious and multi-angled future, whipped by the scorching tongues of our honored forebears!

No just one future, but all futures and all infinite angles of the Mundus.

That's a lot of confusing meta-lore, so why don't we just see what the developers say?

32:43

ESO Live - Lore of Clockwork City said:

Gina Bruno: Somebody was asking if...if the Clockwork City is some sort of parallel universe and if it's endless.

Lawrence Schick: Kind of. Both those questions is kind of. In fact it's a deliberate parallel universe, in that it deliberately parallels Tamriel above. And...what was the second part?

Gina Bruno & Leamon Tuttle: Is it endless?

Lawrence Schick: Is it endless? You don't see nearly all of it from what you can see of it in the game. It has layers, and only Sotha Sil knows the full extent of those layers and what the functions of some of the other areas are...Samantha, could you please just lean back and look up at the sky for a moment there? Look up there, look at those whirling rings spinning around the world of the Clockwork City. That is the outside of the Clockwork City...or maybe not. That's just what you can see from the Brass Fortress, and you can see that Sotha Sil has taken the concept of wheels within wheels and worlds within worlds and has made it manifest right over your head. So you're constantly contemplating the fact that the world is a built thing and therefore it can be reverse engineered, reengineered and improved! Look, there's the proof right above your head! So yeah, it's profound as hell! Goddamn this stuff is deep!

Click to shrink...

Umbriel drifted to realms beyond even Oblivion.

The Infernal City said:

“Vile had made it impossible for Umbra to leave his realm, and after your escape, Sul, he tightened his walls further so that I couldn't leave either, even if I'd had the means. The only way to escape was to circumvent his restriction, to only way to escape was to circumvent his restriction, to remain in his realm, at least in a way. I built my ingenium, I powered it with Umbra and the energies he had stolen from Vile. I turned our city, wrapped those circumscribed walls around it. Twisted it like a sausage maker twists a casing to form a link, the way a child might an inflated pig's bladder to form a double ball. Twisted it until it broke loose, like a bubble.”

He bit one of the caterpillars, and it exploded into a butterfly, which he caught by the wing and devoured.

“That was a long time ago,” he went on. “We've drifted through many realms and places beyond even Oblivion. We cannot leave the city—Vile's circumscription still surrounds it. Nor would I want to leave it—I've come to love this place I built. To survive in those long spaces between the worlds, we had to become a little universe of our own, a selfsustaining cycle of life and death and rebirth, a continuum of matter and spirit—all powered, manipulated, mediated by my ingenium. We've moved beyond the inefficiency some call "natural," and in doing so approach perfection. Everything here is in a real sense a part of everything else, because all flows from the ingenium.”

Click to shrink...

There you go, "wheels within wheels and worlds within worlds." This all lines up with a line from Michael Kirkbride too, saying that there are infinite wheels within each other, all the way back to the Eye of the Anui-El.

>so its like rimuru's multiverses which have infinite universes inside each of these multiverses and having infinite dimension inside each of the universes

Michael Kirkbride's Posts | The Imperial Library

Michael Kirkbride said:

"A single Wheel? More like a Telescope that stretches all the way back to the Eye of the Anui-El, with Padomaics innumerable along its infinite walls.

In the Aurbis, an infinity is represented by a bubble or sphere, which is encompased by another infinity infinitely bigger than the former. This is very strongly implied to go upwards forever, and beyond all of this are the primordial forces, which are in turn just aspects of the Godhead.

>sounds nice

Clockwork city = Aurbis

Sil >>>>>> clockwork city so He is 1A atleast

>ok so weaker same with rimuru

Mannimarco >>> sil

>same with rimuru

Soo you admit you speak out of your ass about characters you have no knowedge of ? Good

>idk about yogiri

be serious with me here

Everyone hereis absolutely serious

A being that exist on infinite dimensionality would destroy rimuru yes

>so you're saying a fodder in his verse will destroy him

nice joke

Dimensionality > Hax , Rimuru have nothibg indicating he is Infinite Dimensional while Mannimarco is beyond dimensional by scaling

>heres a blog made by a slime expert go and read on what it states

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/rikuyamaha/blog/tensei-slime-cosmology-not-finished/151307/

LMFAO

Nope , only Reinhard is completion

Medicore attempt , nothing in it suggests any metafictional activity get a better life then lying about Novels

>lying about a novel

>ignoring scans are we?

Sadly there is no existence of a " GoD HIerArChY "

>ok

God Mannimarco due to their respective standing in the hierarchy.

Mannimarco is beyond Dimensiknaltiy of infinite D , Yogiri is finite D , stop the wank

>and so is rimuru now stop the idiotic comment

Mannimarco have Type IX , V immortality, Type V Acusality and Abstract existence + H1A Durability

>turn null negate all of it lmao it is able to destroy platonic concept which is the great spirits

Highlight the part where infinite dimensions are mentioned

>dude

imaginary space is a seperate dimension at least 4D-11D

No Caption Provided

Its not gonna help dude

funny

Yes you

>u

Lmfao , a liar calling himself credible

>ignoring my scans now are we

I saw a mention of batman in a crappy cartton 10 years ago , that cartoon verse >>>>> entire DC Cosmology then i guess

>dude physically presenting something imply that is >>>mentioning

No Caption Provided

very funny using a blog made by someone eles and posing it of as your own while i use my own statement and my own scans

you dont even know that rimuru is a slime/dragon lol and you think of him as a human

Avatar image for deactivated-60a8284e6e2d6
deactivated-60a8284e6e2d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>non of these are useful against turn null

Any form of evidence that higher dimensional hax negation is in any way countered by turn Null ?

>ok? what level?

1. Platonic concepts exist at the absolute top of conceptual Hierarchy

2. Two infinities , on an infinite dimensional existence + Chaotic Creatia of a 1A+ place

>rimuru as i said with scan

Nothing impressive , Having a representative form in reality does not make one a platonic ideal on a far superior cosmological scale .

>ok so rimuru base eos form

Scan of rimuru base being a platonic concept would do wonders in this scenario .

>so? what does it do to rimuru?

You do understand the concept of base Mannimarco being > Platonic concepts who conceptually manipulate on Infinite Dimensional infinitrismal levels ? Right ?

>ok? so

What are planets?

Planets are infinities , Sky is also infinite , Space as well

Meaning The Soul Cairn is a full blown Infinite Dimensional Multiverse not just a realm .

>i am 100% sure he is a lower being than veldora the true dragon in slime who is multiversal

There are atleast 3 know 1B/1A dragons in TES aka Alduin , Akatosh and Peryite , nice try little one .

>ok rimuru mobius system males infinite energy for infinite multiverses with infinite universes with infinite dimensions

Only this ? Gets negged by Mundus , no need to add Oblivion

Mundus have infinite timelines , for infinite Space/Sky/Planet , then infinite Amount of infinite sized portals ( the stars ) , then infinite number of Possibilities makijg up for every single possibility in existence .

Fodder Cosmology is fodder .

>rimuru universes in a nutshell ok

You really are ignorant, aren't you ?

Infinitely greater then previous infinity >>>>>>>>>> 10,000 infinities , and this is just a less then infinitely small part of TES Cosmology.

>so basically the same as the angels in slime

Man fucked up angels and angles like a dumbass

>so basically the many world interpretation which rimuru's world follow

Explain this statement plz

>so its like rimuru's multiverses which have infinite universes inside each of these multiverses and having infinite dimension inside each of the universes

1. Very mediocre

2. Where are the scans for this , i posted scans for everything i said

3. Each layer is infinitely greater then previous , there are infinite layers making one wheel , multiplee wheelz togrther make one Great wheel , infinite great wheels , simple concept you deny to understand like a child .

>ok so weaker same with rimuru

Prove Rimuru is even capable of destroying infinite Dimensional constructs and then hope to hve a debate with me

>same with rimuru

Any form of evidence ?

>idk about yogiri

Dont worry , its pretty clear you know not one character here

>so you're saying a fodder in his verse will destroy him

nice joke

Blighting insecurities

This statements means nothing , The Hierarchy of one verse =/= other

I can bet that DC mid tiers would one shot Bleach and Naruto strongest characters

>heres a blog made by a slime expert go and read on what it states

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/rikuyamaha/blog/tensei-slime-cosmology-not-finished/151307/

1. Funny hiw you criticized me for using scans from STTGL's thread and now are crying about Riku's blog

2. I asked Rikuyamaha himself on discord if Rimuru is infinite Dimensional, it depends on interpretations

3. Most people knowledgeable to Slime doesn't believe he is infinite Dimensional let alone Beyond Dimensionality as a whole .

>lying about a novel

Yes

>ignoring scans are we?

No , i simply asked you to highlight the relevant parts of your scans and you failed at even that .

>and so is rimuru now stop the idiotic comment

Rimuru is Not Infinite Dimensional under any logic

>turn null negate all of it lmao it is able to destroy platonic concept which is the great spirits

The Masters are disembodied entities living in a distant Platonic Ideal; The Masters are disembodied entities living in a distant Platonic Ideal; their only connections with the Soul Cairn are small magic gems which provide a channel of communication and sensation with those bound in form to the Soul Cairn

Get negged

>dude

imaginary space is a seperate dimension at least 4D-11D

11D is not infinite D tho

>dude physically presenting something imply that is >>>mentioning

Another LMFAO moment, if someone is shown in a cartoon saying Specefic characters , those characters and fiction obviously exist , so by your logic , multiple cartoon verses >>>>>>>>> DC and Marvel , good job

very funny using a blog made by someone eles and posing it of as your own while i use my own statement and my own scans

Why would i go on a meaningless scavenger hunt when i can simply just get some data already well written and preserved at a certain place by people i know and Have healthy relations with ?

you dont even know that rimuru is a slime/dragon lol and you think of him as a human

> thinks conceptual manip wont work because of biology

> thinks i am dumb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, didn´t see Mannimarco is here. Of course he stomps.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru is 2B finite fodder. Tags is just wanking this character to oblivion lol.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Nixtollo

@tagsorwhatever said:

theres also the fact he sees most verses and series as fiction so he has that higher dimension scaling from being beyond the series he is above

No Caption Provided

from this scan aloke he is above berserker(R.I.P Kentaro miura),dbs,bleach,naruto,hunter x hunter and then i didnt even add the games part that he played

By this logic stuff like DxD is above DBZ because it was a manga series in DxD... this isn’t being above their verses at all cause any SOL stuff references other series as manga too.

OT: As far as I know, Mannimarco wins here or Reinhard.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers