User Lists: 0

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Is Zeno goku the one that’s grand priest’s apprentice or is that the other one who doesn’t have ssjb but ssj4?

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Zeno goku the one that’s grand priest’s apprentice or is that the other one who doesn’t have ssjb but ssj4?

The one with SSJ4 mixed with god ki.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@standardized: hasn’t he been mostly fodder compared to most of the villains and the other goku? I’m referring to him in heroes that is

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By Standardized

@standardized: hasn’t he been mostly fodder compared to most of the villains and the other goku? I’m referring to him in heroes that is

Yep. Cumber was slapping a ssj4 xeno vegito around then got spanked by dbh Mui goku.

Avatar image for jirenthegrey456
Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku literally was told to not transform because when he does he affects time and space this is a stomp in his favor and if you want proof i can post the scans

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku lost to Soul King from Bleach in VS Battles Wiki, so I don't see why Seiya can't beat him in a fight.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku lost to Soul King from Bleach in VS Battles Wiki, so I don't see why Seiya can't beat him in a fight.

Lol, I wouldn't use VS Wiki as proof.

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku is stronger and faster than Seiya I don't know why this is even being discussed. Goku can move in places without time he can also summon super Shenron so this is a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9a34d34195a
deactivated-5d9a34d34195a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiversal Goku ? Tf ? Since when exactly did he become multiversal ? Or rather , the appropriate question should be , do you even know the meaning of "multiversal" ?

Beerus caps out at universal-universal+ may be at max.

Zeno's feat was to erase 12 universes.

None of them have even shown anything even close to multiversal. The supposedly "universe busting punches" in DBS were already debunked as nothing even close to universal. Goku became universal only after may be SSB , and got a bit more icing on the cake with UI , by which he can maybe cap out at universal+. Still that's nothing near destroying infinite universes. Literally nothing compared to a real multiversal entity.

Since when exactly did Goku get the skills to oneshot Zeno ?

OT : LOL , this statement is honestly kekworthy. That's the reason DB has gained a bad reputation in the community for prepostorous wanking.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya will always be stronger verse than DB because they care about feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: you do know that this version of Goku is multiversal right?

Timebreaker Goku black from Xenoverse for example was able to rip time and space across countless timelines and even scar'd the heart the Multiverse.. he was even able to rip a hole in the GT the universe.

Xenoverse infinte Zamasu was able to infect so many timelines that he made his way all the way into the center of the Multiverse and and then survived Xenoverse Zeno erasing attack which encompassed hundreds of timelines and thousands of universes to destroy him and he survived it and he's also weaker than xeno Goku.

Mira to absorbed the energy of one of Toki Toki egg which once hatch will create a big bang that would create a new timeline consisting of 12 universes.

And his battle with timebreaker bardock destroyed multiple timelines.

And demigra did destroy the time vault which contains all recorded history creating a chain reaction that destroy the Multiverse.

and in Heroes Afters demigra absorb the energy of the time door he becomes powerful enough to collapse the Multiverse as well as beats World which is outside the Dragon Ball Heroes Multiverse.

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:thank you!! people are really trying to downplay Xeno Goku when they haven't even played Xenoverse or read the manga they are just saying the same thing everyone else is saying.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: More powerful than possibly infinite multiversal?

Ok

Convince me.

What do you got?

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:They can't they don't know a thing about dragon ball heroes and then try to debunk feats from the series with no knowledge of the series what so ever.

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@thedarkpaladin: actually Xeno Goku combat speed is more than enough to keep up with Seiya if not outright overwhelm him. Xeno Goku is composite Goku meaning he shares all of the movie feats including being able to fight and react to metal Cooler while they were fighting using instant transmission. the instant transmission technique has shown to be able to travel to the sacred world of the kias which exists outside of the observable universe and he travels there instantly. This is more then enough speed to keep up with Seiya if not overwhelm him.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku compound deified by fanboys is fanfic

At what point these people have come, now they want to create threads with characters that don't exist, DB fanboys are really desperate.

Only someone who doesn't know SS thinks Goku has a chance against Seiya's insane speed...

Xeno Goku in the anime is no stronger than Blue Goku!

Loading Video...

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: this has been debunked from hell and back non-stop throughout the series anyone who thinks that the blue Goku in this video is the one from the main continuity must have not watch anything beyond episode 1. Since this version of Goku seem to have knowledge on fighting cooler which never happened to main continuity it was also revealed that he is the grand priest Apprentice something that definitely didn't happen the main continuity he also survived an attack that straight obliterate punished Zamasu a guy who basically survived the destruction of 12 universes and only lost and eye from it. And please Saint Seiya fans are in no position to argue that area of effect equal attack potency since so many battles rarely destroy the surrounding area in Saint seiya. And while there are some universe and even Multiverse level feat they are extremely few and Incredibly far in between. Kinda like DB hereos...

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc:I just posted a combat speed feat for Xeno Goku this is more than enough for Goku to fight Seiya the whole Seiya blitz Xeno Goku argument is stupid.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc:just stop you obviously don´t watch dragon ball because if you did you would know that the dark dragon ball gives a massive increase in power but you wouldn't know that.

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: lol Xeno Goku fights dark dragon ball Frieza in base form the entire time but nice try with the downplay.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc:

Ridiculous clowns...

Xeno Goku VS Blue Goku (manga) https://imgur.com/a/DDAtXK4

the manga verison of the DBH anime. if you think this Goku from the main canon DBS manga you are crazy. if read the full dbh manga this Goku is the grand priest student just like in the anime.

(manga)Xeno Goku and Goku (arc Freeza) VS Freeza (dark sphere of the dragon) https://imgur.com/a/bs1ouHl

dark dragon ball give it's using a massive power increase. simliar to the time breakers in Xenoverse.

you clear never seen the series

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop marking me, you never prove anything, all this powersacalle is totally fake!

The DB writers have already shown that Xeno Goku's level is no higher than Blue Goku, no fake powerscalle will ever get over facts!

The DBS manga in the current arc(Moro) is belying all the powerscalle used for years by you fanatic DB fanboys!

Moro arc destruction you and your powerscalle completely ridiculous, as well as ends this story that higher power nullifies HAXs as well as denies that Vegita or Goku can survive in the vacuum.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: DBS has nothing to do with DBH. it clearl you know so little about Dragon ball heroes and Dragon ball Super that you can't even tell the two series apart and believe that they scale to each despite clear poof to the contrary .

and i don't need to prove that this Goku

No Caption Provided

is not the same from the main canon it's pretty obvious by now if you've been keeping up with the anime and manga

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By Jirenthegrey456

@drunkhc: dude you hate dragon ball so much that you let it cloud your judgment just stop it is obvious you don´t know what you're talking about do you gain some type of pleasure from hatting dragon ball.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, why bump this again? No version to Goku is yet here to match SS characters. Especially not Xeno Goku, even if he was multiversal (which he is not, because time hax that he doesn't even have =/= multiversal output.). Let this die already

Avatar image for thelordofdarklight
thelordofdarklight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: especially not Xeno Goku? Zamasu in Dragon Ball Heroes was able to survive a timeline collapse bare in mind that each timeline in Dragon Ball Heroes consists of 12 universes. In Xenoverse 2 zamasu was able to survive a on a erasing attack capable of transcending every single time line to the point where it made itself into the heart of the Multiverse. Time breaker black was able to rip time across countless timelines and even made its way into the GT verse with his scythe.Mira and tb Bardock battling so hard that the effects caused history to temporarily disappear. Mire later absorbed Toki Toki egg that contain enough energy to create a big bang that would cmake of a new timeline which consists of 12 universes And of course there is demon god demigra almost destroyed the entire Dragon Ball Heroes Multiverse twice and even beats world of Dimension outside of their Multiverse that view all of Dragon Ball as pure fiction. I bring this up because all these characters scale well below Xeno Goku.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@bossmountain:

@sagathelegend: especially not Xeno Goku? Zamasu in Dragon Ball Heroes was able to survive a timeline collapse bare in mind that each timeline in Dragon Ball Heroes consists of 12 universes

• I will analyse that.

In Xenoverse 2 zamasu was able to survive a on a erasing attack capable of transcending every single time line to the point where it made itself into the heart of the Multiverse

• Erasure attack did not transcend every timeline, it just affcted his present self that is comnected to the part of Zamasu in Future Trunks timeline.Just like in the anime when Zeno erased Zamasu and the part of him that was in the other timeline vanished. Zeno's power in the anime does not affect timelines since the time ring representing the timeline is still intact. Next

Time breaker black was able to rip time across countless timelines and even made its way into the GT verse with his scythe.

• Travelling across timelines is not a multiversal feat.

Mira and tb Bardock battling so hard that the effects caused history to temporarily disappear.

• I will check that again later.

Mira ater absorbed Toki Toki egg that contain enough energy to create a big bang that would cmake of a new timeline which consists of 12 universes

• Time Hax does not tranlaste to multiversal output. The toki toki egg can create a new timeline, not Mira himself and there is no proof he can use that in battle. The communication in the battle also worked fine unlike the amped Golden Frieza, suggesting Mira is actually weaker than him.

And of course there is demon god demigra almost destroyed the entire Dragon Ball Heroes Multiverse twice and even beats world of Dimension outside of their Multiverse that view all of Dragon Ball as pure fiction. I bring this up because all these characters scale well below Xeno Goku.

• I need to check that too. But Beat's world seeing the DBH heroes as fiction means nothing. It is just an alternate world which has time travel tecnology machine and thinks all of that is fiction. That translates into nothing at all. There are many other series where characters from some universes treat the other as fiction (Like DC), but they interact normally. I still have to analyse it to see if Xeno Goku is indeed multiversal by feats because I only have seen the word world, not multiverse mentioned. If he is, fine, if he is not, good. But he losing to Blue Goku in the game and stalemating him in the anime seems like an antifeat, even if that Blue Goku is not the same as DBS, because his story seems identical to DBS Goku up to that point, he has no multiversal feats and nothing indicates that anyone in his verse has that kind of feats, with the exception of Zeno.
KingSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku slaps

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend:

infinite zamasu in Xenoverse existed in every timeline to the point where he made his way into the center of the Multiverse if erasing hax not was not able to transcend timeline it would only destroy the part of him in that timeline.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Time breaker black didn't travel across time lines his scythe was able to rip the time-space of multiple timelines.

Mira vs TB Bardock

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Time Hax does not tranlaste to multiversal output. The toki toki egg can create a new timeline, not Mira himself and there is no proof he can use that in battle. The communication in the battle also worked fine unlike the amped Golden Frieza, suggesting Mira is actually weaker than him."

it was stated numerous times at the energy within this egg is massive it makes sense it was easily capable create a new timeline and I'm not sure how is absorbing that raw power somehow counts as a hax he has demonstrated no time space manipulation abilities?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingsoft said:

Xeno Goku slaps

I wouldn't say that.

Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingsoft said:

Xeno Goku slaps

I wouldn't say that.

yeah I agree I feel like Xeno Goku can take it but I won't be easy but I hate the fact that saint Seiya fans are downplaying Xeno Goku and his every feat with their headcanon.

RunSonicRunBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Zero_700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku

Xorcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now i am not a dragon ball fanboy, however Xeno Goku should win, as he defeated a being known as demigra in his base form, demigra was said to create/destroy infinite timelines, as goku beat his 2nd form in his base form it should put him at high 5D, and then Xeno Goku went just super saiyan to go toe to toe with final form demigra, which easily scales him already at mid 6D, FU even stated that there was infinite timelines and universes, also lets not forget that Xeno Goku is forbidden to go super saiyan 4, as his power alone can alter timelines, he is even stronger the Kronoah the supreme kai of time who is actually stronger then Zen-oh, and Xeno Goku makes her into a complete fodder, if Xeno Goku went super saiyan 4 hed easily be a High 6D multiversal buster.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68
deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Main timeline Goku lose to Seiya but this version definetly beats him.
However i can see Hades dealing with him he can make Xeno forget his memories or reduce his power.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya stomps.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku as more Ap,but Seiya has more hax.So he wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Seiya beats main timeline Goku but not this one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers