User Lists: 0

Xeno Goku

Vs

Dark Schneider (Dragonknight Lucifer).

Lambda Sailor Moon.

God Cloth Pegasus Seiya.

STTGL

The dbs team was a apparently a little too weak in the other thread

So we are gonna up the level of db character used.

Morals off

No bfr

Win by KO or Death

No prep

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Darsh shouldn’t be here. I love him but he can’t hang with multiversal characters, he isn’t even universal

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

marvelaccel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xeno goku one shots based on his feats of trancending 7-D and furthur outside of the heroes where he sees everything as fiction

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wtfstomps.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if you go by dimensional tiering (because apparently, Xeno Goku is 7D or something), then STTGL is 11D because it contains Super Spiral Space within itself, which is 11D. So...

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku, and it's not even a challenge, Xeno Goku is OP as they get

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team based on what I've seen presented for Xeno Goku so far.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team based on what I've seen presented for Xeno Goku so far.

Before or after you woke up ?

Considering I am talking to a downplayer of DB, you can be shown an entire 20 Dimensional structure fall in DB and only say it's building level or some shit.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8: Post some feats for Xeno Goku then. Considering your tendancy to wank DB, I doubt I'll see anything impressive or worth the time of day.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8: Post some feats for Xeno Goku then. Considering your tendancy to wank DB, I doubt I'll see anything impressive or worth the time of day.

The other threads makes it clear on their level, and seeing your arguments their makes it clear you have nothing but the point I made above, making impressive feats in DB look like something else. Keep downplaying, you do that best

And no, I don't wank DB, considering I debated with you many times and you hide behind others when you have nothing else as usual, you can't prove nothing but your fan made assumptions.

So the idea of "Oh I see nothing impressive or worth my day" can go into the toilet and get flushed down with the rest of the shit you say

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

The other threads makes it clear on their level, and seeing your arguments their makes it clear you have nothing but the point I made above, making impressive feats in DB look like something else. Keep downplaying, you do that best

And no, I don't wank DB, considering I debated with you many times and you hide behind others when you have nothing else as usual, you can't prove nothing but your fan made assumptions.

So the idea of "Oh I see nothing impressive or worth my day" can go into the toilet and get flushed down with the rest of the shit you say

The threads that don't show any feats for Xeno Goku and rely solely on dimensional tiering.

Yeah, I don't wank DB, guys. I just go to every DB thread and say they win without knowing who the other character is half the time. Every time you've debated with me, I've shut you down on my own. If you can even call what you do debating.

Might as well throw it in there with the irrelevant nonsense you continue to spew on a regular then.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

The threads that don't show any feats for Xeno Goku

No Caption Provided

No feats for Xeno Goku -.- because apparently beating the person causing the mess on a multiverse scale means your only building level -.- nice, love the feats only nonsense you desperately push

rely solely on dimensional tiering.

No Caption Provided

Yes, 3d > 5d characters, your 100% correct -.-

Yeah, I don't wank DB, guys. I just go to every DB thread and say they win without knowing who the other character is half the time. Every time you've debated with me, I've shut you down on my own. If you can even call what you do debating.

Yawn -.- hope of the drugs buddy, you never shut me down, never, all you do is give silly assumptions and fan theories, so please stop talking nonsense yeah, you just cherry pick what you want.

Might as well throw it in there with the irrelevant nonsense you continue to spew on a regular then.

Sure, proves it's nonsense (which you can't because you run away once I crush you like always) and then try throw it in

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8:

No feats for Xeno Goku -.- because apparently beating the person causing the mess on a multiverse scale means your only building level -.- nice, love the feats only nonsense you desperately push

Yes, especially when important details regarding the context behind the "multiversal mess" tend to be ignored because "muh respect thread knowledge". Nothing stops STTGL alone from soloing. This doesn't change even with the incredibly weak dimensional tiering arguments.

Yes, 3d > 5d characters, your 100% correct -.-

"5D"

Loading Video...

Yawn -.- hope of the drugs buddy, you never shut me down, never, all you do is give silly assumptions and fan theories, so please stop talking nonsense yeah, you just cherry pick what you want.

Shutting you down isn't exactly a task that requires one to be sober. I can't think of a single argument you've made on this site that you've managed to win, let alone form in a coherent fashion.

Sure, proves it's nonsense (which you can't because you run away once I crush you like always) and then try throw it in

You mean like the time you ran away under the guise of "I don't have the time to write long posts" after writing 5-6 long posts in a matter of hours? At least try to think of a believable excuse next time, kiddo. :)

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheDeathstar

Xeno Goku stomps. This version of Goku is even massively above canon Zeno. None on the team is even close to him and DKL is featless.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team stomps.

Xeno Goku < DBS Goku

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheDeathstar

@chaos239 said:

The team stomps.

Xeno Goku < DBS Goku

That is Post DBS Goku (non-canon Game version) who he fought, it only makes him stronger.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

The team stomps.

Xeno Goku < DBS Goku

That is Post DBS Goku who he fought, it only makes him stronger.

That Goku is universal+

He lost to a universal character

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheDeathstar

@chaos239 said:
@thedeathstar said:
@chaos239 said:

The team stomps.

Xeno Goku < DBS Goku

That is Post DBS Goku who he fought, it only makes him stronger.

That Goku is universal+

He lost to a universal character

There's no canon Goku in DBH, its a game version of DBS Goku who is actually Post TOP Goku also known as CC Gi Goku, it only makes him on the same or above level as Xeno Goku.

Besides Xeno Goku has legit feats and character he had beat who also share similar feats on Multiversal level.

CC Gi Goku fighting Xeno Goku doesn't make him look weaker, it only makes the CC Gi Goku far stronger than the canon one.

Jman88933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga team.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By U_WOT_M8

@thedarkpaladin: Yes, especially when important details regarding the context behind the "multiversal mess" tend to be ignored because "muh respect thread knowledge". Nothing stops STTGL alone from soloing. This doesn't change even with the incredibly weak dimensional tiering arguments.

It's all their, you have no counters for it but the typical "Oh but my expectations and theories say otherwise", problem is, you desperate to try and find ways around it, same as the explosion from the beam struggle and how you just shove speculation after speculation in it thinking it's the shock waves going to be responsible despite no one saying of it.

You failed to prove it wrong in the other thread, and now trying to downplay respect threads and such on the subject because you got no counters besides (OH but Goku feats only), IMPORTANT Details lol someone shoot me please.

Shutting you down isn't exactly a task that requires one to be sober. I can't think of a single argument you've made on this site that you've managed to win, let alone form in a coherent fashion.

Lol sure, can't think of a single one but the next time we debate, your gonna get owned again, hump your speculation and fan theories all day long, say "but that is forum rules" as you wave feats only flag around while ignoring statements and scaling, wait until your little friends come in and run away again, rinse and repeat.

You mean like the time you ran away under the guise of "I don't have the time to write long posts" after writing 5-6 long posts in a matter of hours? At least try to think of a believable excuse next time, kiddo. :)

Excuse ? lol please, you have this issue in writing long ass post and repeating yourself 100 times in a debate, hence why I tell you to short it down because your just wasting time. Like I said, find a toilet and get flushing

Or better yet, call the mods, apparently your brittle feelings get hurt and you need to whine to them

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

ArtThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
panda_emperorix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku xenostomps

B3rnkastel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku would lose to almost everyone on that team(besides DS) in a 1v1 confrontation. Why would he beat them as a team? Team stomps by a very large margin.

ArcReactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch of epic proportion, Xeno Goku stomps them, they would be lucky to even get past Demigra let alone Xeno Goku.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps, this Xeno Goku nonsense is annoying af

Jman88933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

Hey man, the DB supporters relies on Xeno Goku so they can finally have a reason to wank Goku to no end in this site. Despite none of them ever playing Dragon Ball Heroes.

Though I am curious of how the DBH anime will represent him. Hopefully show more background and context of who he really is.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

Hey man, the DB supporters relies on Xeno Goku so they can finally have a reason to wank Goku to no end in this site. Despite none of them ever playing Dragon Ball Heroes.

Though I am curious of how the DBH anime will represent him. Hopefully show more background and context of who he really is.

Well, one interview confirmed that will be just a Adaptation of the DBH Planet Prison saga from the game.

Jman88933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

They'll probably do more Arcs if the anime does well.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

Lol yeah that's exacly what it is.

I hope so too, Goku travelling through timelines to beat up wierder and wierder what if characters like Broly LSSJ7 or Platinum Cooler could be a very fun concept if done right :D

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Team stomps, this Xeno Goku nonsense is annoying af

@jman88933 said:

@gaoron:

Feats are their, what evidence do you have against it ?

And none of them playing it ? I bet you never watched the series yet you talk about it like nothing. The feats are in the other thread, either get debunking or or whine that it's not good enough for your standards

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn spite. Goku loses badly. Why the wank? Any version of Goku is galactic to universal at best.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By U_WOT_M8

Damn spite. Goku loses badly. Why the wank? Any version of Goku is galactic to universal at best.

No Caption Provided

Base Goku Xeno and your avatar who we call Beat Chamel (Had all of Demigra's power) who nearly destroyed the DBHverse and beyond (Real World of Beat, a higher Dimension with his presence) was defeated by Xeno Goku.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Base Chronoa in UMX held together the whole DBHverse and real world which is a dimension above DBH making as I said earlier, after it was collapsing

Here's Beat's world (The higher dimensional plane)

No Caption Provided

Fights inside this verse was collapsing the Higher Dimensional plane and the Infinite Multiverse + All of existences.

Base Xeno Goku stomps Giant DG Demigra and goes toe to toe with his Makyouka form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Secondly she should be comparable to current Towa who's stronger than Demigra who's stronger than base Towa who's stronger than Multiversal+ Janemba. Demigra threw timelines, warped all of them, and destroyed them

Later he goes against Gravy(Who is above Demigra) bodies the Time Patrollers but then Xeno Goku oneshots him. He actually fights entire Army of all who are above Demigra and one shots each of them in SSJ3.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spatial Manipulation, (Anyone with God Ki(and DMK and Darkness Towa) has space manipulation and can open holes in space to summon anything they like).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention they can summon Super Shenron at will and have Multiversal reality warping at their side.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even for minor threats, they have low level reality warping from Shenron from Earth who they can summon when they go in Shenron Mode.

No Caption Provided

Goku negs this attack which can send people through time. Beats got hit by it once and see what happened.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Resistance to an entire high level of Soul Manipulation (Shroom can steal your soul's energy aka Kiri which is the mage term for Ki)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Translations:

No Caption Provided

This targeted his soul yet he was still alive.

He also has Life Manipulation (Even his DBS weaker self has it somewhat)

No Caption Provided

Everyone with God Ki can use this ability including Vegeta and Xeno Goku.

Xeno Goku is aware of all the existences of transformations like SSG, Saiyan Beyond God and Super Saiyan Blue which he can beat in Base.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Time Breaker Bardock (A Multiversal being outside of time).

Remember, this same Super Saiyan 4 amped Gogeta was defeated by Base Time Breaker Bardock.

The Shadow DB's flew beyond the space-time

Gogeta breaks a part of it to find them and what he sees is that Time Breaker Bardock is outside of it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Base Xeno Goku>>>Base Time Breaker Bardock>>Mira

No Caption Provided

Mental manipulation and Magic (Even the Dark ones) doesn't work on Xeno Goku or any being with God Ki.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xeno Goku is basically a composite Goku who have been to many eras for unknown amount of years. He is leagues above his DBS counterpart who is above God of Destruction level and his Xenoverse counterpart. Also fought Cooler at instantaneous speed and other DB movies villains. Which also gives him Kaioken x 100.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xeno Goku (Also known as Composite Game Goku or Composite Goku) and Beerus can create a space where time is slowed down.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xeno Goku is just way too OP for Hades or anyone in Saint verse and had one shot'ed most of the guys mentioned here each of who would erase entire Saint Verse which is small compared to DBH Multiverse.

No Caption Provided

Even these Abstract level beings who can take over multiple Universes are fodder to these characters (Here Astral Zamasu can go beyond space and time and reach, Toki-Toki, the dimension of time)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hades or anyone from Saint verse would never hope to stand up against Base Xeno Goku let alone Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Goku.

No Caption Provided

Who went up against Final Form Mira (Could erase entire existence including higher planes).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Demigra is fodder to him.

No Caption Provided

Xeno Goku would not only outhax Hades but utterly stomp him to oblivion. Not to mention he can summon Super Shenron at will who has Multiversal feats in the game.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zgtfreak

@marvelaccel: Please do not tell me you are referencing Chuck The Cyber Cuck's Youtube video.

Higher dimensions have never been stated to even EXIST in Dragon Ball, nor has it ever been stated that there are infinite timelines. Going to the "real world" (aka just another fictional world) is not a higher dimensional feat, it is just going to another reality. Xeno Goku WANKED is low multiversal at best, logically multi universal. Chuck The Cyber Cuck uses dimensional tierring with Vsbattles logic, which is meme tier incorrect. Even if DBH had higher dimensions, it needs to STATE that they are infinitely and or completely superior to lower, otherwise higher dimensions are useless. You can't use Vsbattles tierring for all fictions because it is contradictory and creates many problems.

Also the team spites.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@zgtfreak: Downplaying so desperate man. Make fun of DB not being powerful then when characters come in everything gets downplayed. Low multiversal really ?. What ever makes you happy. Comic vine always a anti DB site. Go debate this to SSJRyu1 who has played the games and also has his YouTube channel. He has also debated with people over it and has one won most of them, both parties accepting tied, and accepting in few things that were wrong and losing. So if you want to go debate over DBH then go debate him. If your not, then don’t get downplaying over shit too. Also most of games connect to DBH and DBX states their is infinite.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1229127?useskin=oasis

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

Also there is video explaining about on that guy I told you. Knowing Comic Vine no he is Seth clone dismiss and make him a outsider. Also make bad image about him being wanker and not reliable choice hahahahahahaha. Must protect me favorite characters and sent mods after those standing up to my idiotic claims. Get them all banned ahahahahha.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team still shitstomps.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: no it’s only to promote dbh. They won’t run it too long for fear of taking some steam from the new dbs movie and series.

It’ll honestly just be 10-20 episodes of pure Goku wank...

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: no it’s only to promote dbh. They won’t run it too long for fear of taking some steam from the new dbs movie and series.

It’ll honestly just be 10-20 episodes of pure Goku wank...

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

The team still shitstomps.

In your dreams maybe, but with the things xeno did, lol ain't happening in this reality

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By zgtfreak

@gokuandsuperman: I slaughtered SSJ Ryu many times on Youtube, mostly proving that GT has higher powerscaling than Super.

In Shin Budokai, Cell has no idea that there are infinite timelines, as he is not omniscient and knows nothing.

Fusions says nothing about infinite, and just mentions multiple Cells from other dimensions/timelines.

Xenoverse has timelines being created constantly with every new change, meaning they are not infinite.

"All sorts of possibilities are overflowing" does not even remotely imply infinite.

I don't say Chuck The Cyber Cuck is automatically wrong due to being a friend of Seth, I say he's wrong because he argues 6D to 7D Xeno Goku, despite dimensional tierring not existing in the DBverse. The "real world" is just another fictional reality.

Comicvine is actually where most of the DB wankers reside (along with Youtube). I see you people putting your fanfiction wanked DB characters against REAL infinite multiversal and megaversal higher dimensional characters, such as the Lord of Nightmares (Slayers), Living Tribunal (Marvel), Gilgamesh (Fate/Extra CCC), Cosmic Armor Superman (DC), ect. You guys meme tier wank DB characters.

The team haxes him to death, as he has shown no resistance to most of their hax.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By U_WOT_M8

@zgtfreak: "I slaughtered SSJ Ryu many times on Youtube"

No Caption Provided

Oh my side, dreamers these days

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL slaughters Goku

Avatar image for zacrimsonwarudo
ZaCrimsonWarudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: *summons pet super shenron and wishes whole enemy team into brainless 2inch baby potatoes*

Jman88933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question to the Xeno Goku supporters:

Have any of you read even a single chapter of Sailor Moon?

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Show me a link to it.

All I hear is butthurt Saint Seiya fans, Salior moon fans, and lots of other anime fans getting breathing down on their devices. Find the best DBH debater and best whatever anime debater. Then have do CAV to see who wins. We all gonna just be going on and on downplaying everything for years and that includes me. So don’t called me hypocrite. Admit you all downplay characters to protect your characters. That’s just a fact sorry don’t lie. Goku isn’t fifth dimensional because show no feat, but him beating up one in his base form doesn’t count as a feat. That’s like white belt with best natural talent beating a black belt in one sided fight. Then saying that black belt is better because white belt man shows no wins, trophies, rewards, belts, and championships. That’s comic vine logic like how young Mike Tyson kicking top boxers ases, but no close to their record or championships. So that automatically put young Mike Tyson not superior ?. And other thing they might debunked this and say we cannot compare this to fiction. Even tho that’s the freaking logic you using for Goku and using it on real life to show how stupid it is.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zgtfreak

@gokuandsuperman: A link to what? Me talking to Ryu or the many threads where fanboys put Goku up against people who can blink his verse? If it's Ryu, then ask him yourself (he probably remembers me), although he'll say he won. Last time we debated was in 2014, so finding the videos isn't that simple. Ryu usually replies to comments, so ask him.

I don't downplay Goku to protect my characters, as the last character that I liked that was put against Goku is 8D to possibly 9D (dimensional tierring is used in the verse) and has stomped an omnipresent infinite multiversal to possibly megaversal being, so no fanfiction wanked DB character is beating that. Also I do not "protect my characters" because I'm not a child who cares that much about my fictional characters of choice, infact I do not care for ANY of the characters on the team in this thread, I just know they have broken haxes.

Once again, dimensional tierring needs to be stated to be a thing in a verse, as some verses have lower dimensional beings beating higher, making higher dimensions meaningless in some verses. DBH has never even implied dimensional tierring because it never states or shows higher dimensions are completely superior to lower. I made these dimensional tierring mistakes too at times, but I've gotten a better grasp on how they work recently. You can't assume someone in a higher dimension is completely above someone in a lower (unless the verse states it) when certain fictions completely ignore dimensional tierring and have 3D beings beating 5D, so why should we trust that DBH uses dimensional tierring based off nothing when some other verses don't? We need proof that it does.

Also I like how you didn't give a retort to me slaughtering the infinite timelines argument.