User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@kemono_dono: I wonder what was the whole plot dbh or xenoverse to begin with......OH YEAH!

>destroying the dragon ball history

>effecting beat's world.

>i Guess those all are just a plot holes amiright?

>And ichigo being universal isn't a joke right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: Let me copy paste my previous reply coz i'm too lazy to wrote a whole essay again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is easily 6D in base let me explain Dragon ball Heores are totally different from original dragon ball it exist's on a way higher plane of existance.

No Caption Provided

This is demigra the main antaganist of dragon ball Xenoverse 1 he is a magician he wanted to rule over the dragon ball multiverse and is not bound to space and time the dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball heroes is a game based on defending the entire history of dragon ball Multiverse.It was stated in the game many times that dragon ball history is infinite and limitless and demigra absorbed the toki-toki bird which is remind you is the embodiment of time.

Loading Video...

This demigra after absorbing the toki-toki bird is now threatening the whole whole dragon ball Multiverse and on top of that he even transformed which makes him even more powerfull and BaseXeno Goku was overpowering him and after turning final time to his final form he is now on par with Xeno Goku which means Xeno Goku is Casually High 5D to Low 6D EVEN IF u don't believe he is 6D

No Caption Provided

Demigra also was affecting beats world which sees Dragon Ball Heroes Multiverse as a fiction.And BASE XENO GOKU WAS ON PAR WITH HIM. Still not convinced????? Ok then here is more

Loading Video...

open the video i set it on the time stamp where it was being stated that Xeno Goku is not ordered to use ssj4 because that would going to destroy the whole timelines just by powering up.

And about those hax.....

Loading Video...

Hax won't work on Xeno Goku because he risist hax with god ki on base and to make it even worst for homura.

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Key_Sword

This sword had the ability to seal anyone and on top of that it even grant immunity to any kind of hax.

But sealing ain't going to work here since she has no body so i'm using it for hax resistance purpose.

No Caption Provided

And he could also summon the Xeno version of Super Shenron like a pet who stated to be limitless by zuno the omniscent being.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemono_dono: And he also have super sayan 4 limit breaker which is way stronger than regular ssj4 even if u want to to argue he can't use it on will (which he can honestly) he could also stack Kaioken x100 to top of the ssj4 form.

TypeIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By TypeIV

@supersonictl: SALTY MUCH?

Proceeds to rage in capslock

I LITERALLY EXPLAINED EVERY FEAT OF XENO GOKU AND Dragon Ball WHOLE COSMOLOGY AND YOU THERE JUST GIVING "HeHe nIcE WaNk hOmUrA BlInKs cOmPoSiTe dB GG" like a typical dragon ball hater.I don't even WANNA argue with you anymore since this is not going to change your mind and keep thinking to yourself "DrAgOn BaLl Is fOdDeR" SHIT LIKE LITERALLY EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT DRAGON BALL HISTORY IS INDEED INFINITE IT WAS STATED LIKE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE?????

And I debunked it with logic you refuse to even reply to.

Than you are blind coz you are literally one of those trollers who Think dragon ball is fodder and being a weeb and simping for a Loli.

Simping huh? Ironic coming from you. Let's look at your simping feats:

It's sooo sad that people hate Goku just because he is talked about alot i mean Goku's character is sooo fun to watch he is soo funny yet soo chilled he never shown anything like a super hero yet he is appeared to be a hero. PEOPLE FORGOT THAT GOKU IS THE ONE WHO PUSHED THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN EAST AND WEST.At least Give some respect to Goku's name.....

Kek.

No Caption Provided

Let me remind you there was once a time i hate dragon ball and always route for any anime character to beat Goku but as i started watching dragon ball my eyes were opened unlike you who is simping for that little bitch and keep believing dragon ball is weak.

I use to be a big DB fan as a kid, but then I grew up. Doesn't matter though. Liking a verse shouldn't be the deciding factor on how you gauge there power. You have provided no logical reasoning as to why Homura doesn't clap composite DB. I've debunked all of your nonsense thus far. Pit her against someone who can actually beat her (aka no one from DB) and I'll gladly admit so.

I never said Xeno Goku would like stomp her but the disgusting downplay you just did is even worst than that of naruto once.

Saying composite DB is even relevant to her is a joke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@typeiv said:

@supersonictl: SALTY MUCH?

Proceeds to rage in capslock

I LITERALLY EXPLAINED EVERY FEAT OF XENO GOKU AND Dragon Ball WHOLE COSMOLOGY AND YOU THERE JUST GIVING "HeHe nIcE WaNk hOmUrA BlInKs cOmPoSiTe dB GG" like a typical dragon ball hater.I don't even WANNA argue with you anymore since this is not going to change your mind and keep thinking to yourself "DrAgOn BaLl Is fOdDeR" SHIT LIKE LITERALLY EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT DRAGON BALL HISTORY IS INDEED INFINITE IT WAS STATED LIKE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE?????

And I debunked it with logic you refuse to even reply to.

Than you are blind coz you are literally one of those trollers who Think dragon ball is fodder and being a weeb and simping for a Loli.

Simping huh? Ironic coming from you. Let's look at your simping feats:

It's sooo sad that people hate Goku just because he is talked about alot i mean Goku's character is sooo fun to watch he is soo funny yet soo chilled he never shown anything like a super hero yet he is appeared to be a hero. PEOPLE FORGOT THAT GOKU IS THE ONE WHO PUSHED THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN EAST AND WEST.At least Give some respect to Goku's name.....

Kek.

No Caption Provided

Let me remind you there was once a time i hate dragon ball and always route for any anime character to beat Goku but as i started watching dragon ball my eyes were opened unlike you who is simping for that little bitch and keep believing dragon ball is weak.

I use to be a big DB fan as a kid, but then I grew up. Doesn't matter though. Liking a verse shouldn't be the deciding factor on how you gauge there power. You have provided no logical reasoning as to why Homura doesn't clap composite DB. I've debunked all of your nonsense thus far. Pit her against someone who can actually beat her (aka no one from DB) and I'll gladly admit so.

I never said Xeno Goku would like stomp her but the disgusting downplay you just did is even worst than that of naruto once.

"Proceeds to rage in capslock"

>Proceeds to assume to me being angry just because i accidently tapped it while typing...

"And I debunked it with logic you refuse to even reply to."

Yeah the "DEBUNKS" that don't even make sense in the first place.....

"Simping huh? Ironic coming from you. Let's look at your simping feats:"

Well let's see......And you are saying like you are not defending that Loli.

Kek.

No Caption Provided

Angry just because Goku is more famous than your obsecure weeb anime that no one even remember :P Lolita confirmed.

No Caption Provided

I use to be a big DB fan as a kid, but then I grew up. Doesn't matter though. Liking a verse shouldn't be the deciding factor on how you gauge there power. You have provided no logical reasoning as to why Homura doesn't clapcomposite DB.I've debunked all of your nonsense thus far. Pit her against someone who can actually beat her (aka no one from DB) and I'll gladly admit so.

Yeah i wonder why i wroted a whole paragraph in the first place just to be attacked by a triggered kid to try it's best to debunk my statements And use it all he had left to downplay the whole game which literally everyone knows about of being infinite history.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: So in a nutshell Orihime is a universal just because she blocked yhwach puny hit's right????

TypeIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So in a nutshell, the entire 5D and 6D Dragon Ball crap came from Dragon Ball frantic who doesn't understand how dimensional tiering works or how big the verse's cosmology needs to be in order for that to happen.

TypeIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By TypeIV

Kill me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: Do you even know what a universe is....... It is made of 200 billions galaxy and plz don't give me that dimension soul society shit we need concrete proof of him being universal not like he did that so he is universal. I swear the term universe is a joke nowadays.

TypeIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6049ec169a971
deactivated-6049ec169a971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: lmao thats a bit too much now

I mean 1 universal sized realm containing the 3 worlds as well as garganta makes sense but this? Is a bit too much don't you think? It's a bit of a wank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf is happening in this thread now lol

No Caption Provided
Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno goku with high ball would be 5d. Any notion of goku being above 5d would be wank.

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is homura?

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait you guys still debating if history is infinite bruh an npc says it right here

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6049ec169a971
deactivated-6049ec169a971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By SeiyaSaiyaJin
@hffdafassw said:

Wait you guys still debating if history is infinite bruh an npc says it right here

No Caption Provided

It CAN take an infinite number of paths. Meaning it already isn't infinite. And the Japanese translations contradict the whole Xenoverse Story of Towa and Mira creating new timelines with the time patrol trying to correct them.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seiyasaiyajin: Do you happen to have the original Japanese scan?

I am actually quite curious as to what the Japanese says.

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seiyasaiyajin: Do you happen to have the original Japanese scan?

I am actually quite curious as to what the Japanese says.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60d5f6a879db8
deactivated-60d5f6a879db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6D Goku and universal Orihime... for a God sake...

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By chasekilleen

@seiyasaiyajin:Thank you very much for that scan and yeah the Japanese scan says that history is infinitely branching and thus you don't know which history is the correct one.

枝分かれしてる so here is that it is in the state of branching.

枝分かれ = branch

する = to do

When you combine to two it equals 枝分かれする meaning "to branch" and when you convert it to the enduring state,する turns into している. In casual Japanese い is often taken away, so it is just left with してる.

Basically it says that it is currently branching at this very moment.

Do you happen to have this scan below in Japanese, I cannot seem to find it.

Cheers buddy.

No Caption Provided

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seiyasaiyajin:Thank you very much for that scan and yeah the Japanese scan says that history is infinitely branching and thus you don't know what which history is the correct one.

枝分かれしてる so here is that it is in the state of branching.

枝分かれ = branch

する = to do

When you combine to two it equals 枝分かれする meaning "to branch" and when you convert it to the enduring state,する turns into している. In casual Japanese い is often taken away, so it is just left with してる.

Basically it says that it is currently branching at this very moment.

Do you happen to have this scan below in Japanese, I cannot seem to find it.

Cheers buddy.

No Caption Provided

That one I don't have, sadly.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would wash any of y'all in Xenoverse or FighterZ

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a debate or pushing buttons on a remote?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:

Buttonz boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Buttonz boi

I dun have glasses anymore so I can't play vidja games well. =(

I used to be pretty good at them both. Probably would get wrecked, though, even back then. I did clear all of Goku and Vegeta's combos. But I wasn't so good at the combo chaining off switching characters. Luckily, in Fighterz you don't have to do that to be good. It's a pretty nicely balanced game, unlike Jump Force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Buttonz boi

I dun have glasses anymore so I can't play vidja games well. =(

I used to be pretty good at them both. Probably would get wrecked, though, even back then. I did clear all of Goku and Vegeta's combos. But I wasn't so good at the combo chaining off switching characters. Luckily, in Fighterz you don't have to do that to be good. It's a pretty nicely balanced game, unlike Jump Force.

You need to play it continuously to master it keep trying you will get handy of it :D in the end this game was made by arc system itself.

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: sigh Dont get me started on the disapointment that is Jump Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bitch! i challenge you!!!!

No Caption Provided
gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: sigh Dont get me started on the disapointment that is Jump Force

There is a lot good about it, but it is so unbalanced and unfun...all you do is spam chain character switching...so many aspects of it that could be cool are thrown away... one player is fun, though, and casual fights