Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rikuyamaha: @ruksos

>I literally allready did unless you forgotten.

Well man that still not prove they are infinite-D. These scans don't clear the context as much as the anos one that Ruksos gave me.

These are 2 types of dimensions one that we use for scaling and the one that we use for other realms.

In this context, there was also stated the word "WORLD" which proves that they are talking about space. Which proves that they are Multiversal+...

NOT INFINITE-D!!!

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452  Edited By Bossmountain

@rikuyamaha said:
@bossmountain said:
@supersonictl said:
@bossmountain said:

@supersonictl: @ruksos: @rikuyamaha:

STTGL stomps.

he's infinite multiverse level + in his weaker stated. and in STTGL is immeasurably stronger.

unless you wank Rimuru Tempest to infinite Dimensional outversal which is bullshit!

he loses.

and even if you did by just taking statements as fact then Ajimu Najimi is also infinite dimensional outversal too.

so either way Rimuru should lose this.

Dude where is rimuru was even stated as infinite-D to begin with????

go to page 3 of this forum.. you'll see some cancerous wank for Xeno Goku and Rimuru.

>Says wank for Xeno and Rimuru

>>Proceeds to say STTGL Is Multiversal+ and saying it can beat Rimuru

TTGL absorbed the Multiverse labyrinth created by the Anti spiral before even becoming STTGL. the Multiverse Labyrinth is beyond an infinite multiverse it actually contains multiple infinite multiverses within it.

https://gurrenlagann.fandom.com/wiki/The_Multiverse_Labyrinth

• The Final Drill Databook suggests the amount of multiverses contained in the labyrith are more than one, such as Simon's multiverse, Yoko's multiverse, Team Dai-Gurren's multiverse, Viral's multiverse, along with many multiverses from Spiral warriors from the past.

in addition to this the home of the anti spiral is stated to be an 11-D space.

so he actually waaaay beyond base infinite Multiversal level in just TTGL movie form alone. STTGL is immeasurably beyond that. as it's TTGL movie form absorbed multiple infinite multiverses

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: There was also a image taken from anime that says there are 9D to 10D right?

And this is the source of rimuru infinite-D wank.

There are two types of dimension:

1. one is for scaling of a character ( Dimensional theory one ).
  2. Second is for space.

What do you think it would be...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31: Because hes just goku....... No more reasons then that.......

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31: @rikuyamaha: @ruksos:you guys really think rimuru is outversal, bruh ?!

I don't know jack shit about Rimuru that's why I'm asking.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl So you're just fodderising him because of personal bias? Nice.

Avatar image for deactivated-6049ec169a971
deactivated-6049ec169a971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl: there are more scans regarding infinite d rimuru (just message riku and he should tell you more/post more scans about infinite d rimuru).

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well man that still not prove they are infinite-D. These scans don't clear the context as much as the anos one that Ruksos gave me.

These are 2 types of dimensions one that we use for scaling and the one that we use for other realms.

In this context, there was also stated the word "WORLD" which proves that they are talking about space. Which proves that they are Multiversal+...

until you forget Worlds in Tensura are Multiverses..

And plus it literally stats in the scans that it's both spacial and higher realms, like heaven or hell for example

NOT INFINITE-D!!!

That wasn't even a debunk lol. It's just you confused about the Context on the verse

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:
@bossmountain said:
@supersonictl said:
@bossmountain said:

STTGL stomps.

he's infinite multiverse level + in his weaker stated. and in STTGL is immeasurably stronger.

unless you wank Rimuru Tempest to infinite Dimensional outversal which is bullshit!

he loses.

and even if you did by just taking statements as fact then Ajimu Najimi is also infinite dimensional outversal too.

go to page 3 of this forum.. you'll see some cancerous wank for Xeno Goku and Rimuru.

TTGL absorbed the Multiverse labyrinth created by the Anti spiral before even becoming STTGL. the Multiverse Labyrinth is beyond an infinite multiverse it actually contains multiple infinite multiverses within it.

>>>When did he absorb thus labyrinth?

• The Final Drill Databook suggests the amount of multiverses contained in the labyrith are more than one, such as Simon's multiverse, Yoko's multiverse, Team Dai-Gurren's multiverse, Viral's multiverse, along with many multiverses from Spiral warriors from the past.

so he actually waaaay beyond base infinite Multiversal level in just TTGL movie form alone. STTGL is immeasurably beyond that. as it's TTGL movie form absorbed multiple infinite multiverses

If any of that is true, cool good feats. However Rinuru is able to recreate ans destroy 10K infinite Multiverses that all hold infinite dimentions within it. Likewise, He is able to do this on a conceptual level

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain said:
@rikuyamaha said:
@bossmountain said:
@supersonictl said:
@bossmountain said:

STTGL stomps.

he loses.

>>>When did he absorb thus labyrinth?

If any of that is true, cool good feats. However Rinuru is able to recreate ans destroy 10K infinite Multiverses that all hold infinite dimentions within it. Likewise, He is able to do this on a conceptual level

he only recreated 10k worlds which at highest interpretation means universes not multiverses and even then this was over time and not instant like with TTGL.

there nothing in those scans that said these worlds were multiverses or were in infinite dimensional either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl said:

until you forget Worlds in Tensura are Multiverses..

And plus it literally stats in the scans that it's both spacial and higher realms, like heaven or hell for example

NOT INFINITE-D!!!

That wasn't even a debunk lol. It's just you confused about the Context on the verse

@ruksos@rikuyamaha@bossmountain@tomth31

The translation here are used is for "WORLD" is sekai.

sekai – 世界 (せかい) : a noun meaning 'the world' in Japanese. Depending on the situation and context, it can imply 'the earth' or 'the universe'.

The world here is Universe you are taking the context wrong here. He can create 10k universes over.

And each universe is a replica of one universe and every person there has the same memory. It is a Multiversel feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31 said:

@supersonictl So you're just fodderising him because of personal bias? Nice.

I'm not fodderizing him heck i'm telling them how powerful is he.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl:

The translation here are used is for "WORLD" is sekai.

sekai – 世界 (せかい) : a noun meaning 'the world' in Japanese. Depending on the situation and context, it can imply 'the earth' or 'the universe'.

The world here is Universe you are taking the context wrong here. He can create 10k universes over.

And each universe is a replica of one universe and every person there has the same memory. It is a Multiversel feat

The World is referring referring to what Veldavana calls his Multiverse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Rimuru made theses types of worlds 10K amount of times from a simple small amount of Turn null

No Caption Provided

So i don't see your point in trying to disprove it with Translations when it's literally in context referring to Veldavanas multiverses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31: @ruksos: @rikuyamaha: @bossmountain:

Due to Turn Null, Rimuru is able to create tens of thousands of worlds. In this context, worlds seem to be universes of sorts as Veldanava created many realities to observe humanity

These are the scans i got and many people also thinks that he is Multiversal but not one of them ever said that he is infinite-D You are the only one ( rikuyamaha ) that is saying otherwise.

So here is your debunk.

The scans for anos one that ruksos gave me is legit however Miracles not happens always.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

he only recreated 10k worlds which at highest interpretation means universes not multiverses and even then this was over time and not instant like with TTGL.

Lol what? Does literally anyone not underatand what freaking context is? Thw worlds are literally referring to Veldavanas Multiverse, which Rimuru made 10K instantly when he woke up. And no, don't pull this "it's limited energy" bull because Rimuru has now a infijite amount of Turn null, the same energy in which he used to create the 10K feat.

there nothing in those scans that said these worlds were multiverses or were in infinite dimensional either

Lol so your literally gonna ingore "its comprised of Infinite Dimentions" huh?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due to Turn Null, Rimuru is able to create tens of thousands of worlds. In this context, worlds seem to be universes of sorts as Veldanava created many realities to observe humanity

These are the scans i got and asked many people also thinks that he is Multiversal.

Dude, those are literally the same things i sent. However the thing people seem to forget is this

No Caption Provided

The World referring to the countless other universes he made, which creates a muktiverse.

Rimuru recreated Veldavanas Worlds 10K times over.

So here is your debunk.

The scans for anos one that ruksos gave me is legit however Miracles not happens always.

That literally isn't a debunk, you just sent the same thing i did but made the Context out of place, as it leaves out certain scans.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl: exactly you would be wanking to place Rimuru any higher than just casual multiverse level.

were as STTGL is well beyond infinite multiverse + level in his weaker form.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Don't forget Xeno Goku he is also above Multiverse+ level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl said:

These are the scans i got and asked many people also thinks that he is Multiversal.

Dude, those are literally the same things i sent. However the thing people seem to forget is this

No Caption Provided

The World referring to the countless other universes he made, which creates a muktiverse.

Rimuru recreated Veldavanas Worlds 10K times over.

So here is your debunk.

That literally isn't a debunk, you just sent the same thing i did but made the Context out of place, as it leaves out certain scans.

You are saying the exact same thing!!!!

A world here is universe and rimuru created this world 10k times over....

That is Multiversal feat man you don't understand heck even @bossmountain

understand it.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl:

no it literally isn't mate. I literally showm you a scan that goes ALONG with the scans you and i sent, which proves the World is a Multiverse.

The World In which Veldavana made has Infinite Universes and Dimentions in it as i shown.

Rimuru recreated that 10K times over.

I don't see what's hare to understand about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes people took the term world here wrong.

The world here can only be a universe not a multiverse.

All the scans i got is time to time refering it as world world world world not even once the word Multiverse ever came. With the help of power null, Rimuru can create this world 10k times over.

Multiverse level:

Characters who can significantly affect[1], create and/or destroy larger multiverses which comprise from 1001 to any higher finite amount of separate space-time continuums.

Hence, Rimuru is Multiversal.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By Bossmountain

@rikuyamaha said:

@bossmountain:

Lol what? Does literally anyone not underatand what freaking context is? Thw worlds are literally referring to Veldavanas Multiverse, which Rimuru made 10K instantly when he woke up. And no, don't pull this "it's limited energy" bull because Rimuru has now a infijite amount of Turn null, the same energy in which he used to create the 10K feat.

if that was true they wouldn't use sekai to describe it. sekai means "society, the planet, the universe or all of existence" It dose not mean necessarily mean multiverse.

there nothing in those scans that said these worlds were multiverses or were in infinite dimensional either

No Caption Provided

^^how does these prove the Veldavana world is a multiverse?

it seem like your only argument is taking out of context scans and using the higher possible interpretation imaginable to wank you favorite character to outerversal status

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:

All the scans i got is time to time refering it as world world world world not even once the word Multiverse ever came. With the help of power null, Rimuru can create this world 10k times over.

Multiverse level:

Characters who can significantly affect[1], create and/or destroy larger multiverses which comprise from 1001 to any higher finite amount of separate space-time continuums.

First off, stop tagging the other people when only referring to me. It's rude.

Second off, it's because of the damn context of the story. In which i shown you with this

No Caption Provided

"The World was cruel but granted you everything. That was the world that Veldavana created."

You see this individual world? Look what it does below

No Caption Provided

He created several different worlds yet all shown the same tendency.

"Several parallel worlds existed eith small details changed in each, allowing tjem to dvile in different ways. "

"The system had been constructed so the souls of all dimentions would circulate"

What might you ask?

No Caption Provided

And guess what.

Rimuru made this type pf World Tens of thousands of times over

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Rimurus true body is within himself and of infinite dimentions

Not to mention the countless other stuff within one world, much less the 10K to infinite that Rimuru can do

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:

@bossmountain:

if that was true they wouldn't use sekai to describe it. sekai means "society, the planet, the universe or all of existence" It dose not mean necessarily mean multiverse.

No Caption Provided

it seem like your only argument is taking out of context scans and using the higher possible interpretation imaginable to wank you favorite character to outerversal status

Because that world created several parraell Universes from itself, creating a muktiverse?

And what the hell? I am using out of context scans? Despite me LITERALLY posting context behind them, something yall clearly don't know because yall don't read the damn novel.

And me taking out of context arguments despite you doing the same thing, in which on screen, STTGL only destroyed a universe.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im done arguing with brick walls that don't understand the clear context behind the feats at hand.

Hella annoying to try to debate against

"Nah nah look i changed meanings so it means this now"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl said:

:

Multiverse level:

First off, stop tagging the other people when only referring to me. It's rude.

Second off, it's because of the damn context of the story. In which i shown you with this

No Caption Provided

"The World was cruel but granted you everything. That was the world that Veldavana created."

You see this individual world? Look what it does below

No Caption Provided

He created several different worlds yet all shown the same tendency.

"Several parallel worlds existed eith small details changed in each, allowing tjem to dvile in different ways. "

"The system had been constructed so the souls of all dimentions would circulate"

What might you ask?

No Caption Provided

And guess what.

Rimuru made this type pf World Tens of thousands of times over

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Rimurus true body is within himself and of infinite dimentions

Not to mention the countless other stuff within one world, much less the 10K to infinite that Rimuru can do

No Caption Provided

Dude you are just taking the context here sooooo wrong but i will explain it to you tomorrow. It is 1:38 AM here . Its my time to sleep, we will debate on this topic again later.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By Bossmountain

@rikuyamaha said:
@bossmountain said:
@rikuyamaha said:

@bossmountain:

Because that world created several parraell Universes from itself, creating a muktiverse?

And what the hell? I am using out of context scans? Despite me LITERALLY posting context behind them, something yall clearly don't know because yall don't read the damn novel.

And me taking out of context arguments despite you doing the same thing, in which on screen, STTGL only destroyed a universe.

the japanese word for multiverse is 多元宇宙 Tagen uchū which literally translates to multiple universes or multiple spaces.

The Multiverse Labyrinth (多元宇宙迷宮, Tagen Uchū Meikyū, lit. multiple-universe labyrinth

so even in the Japanese text refirms the TML is indeed meant to be a least a multiverse.

if they meant multiverse they would have said it.

they 世界 which just mean 1.)society, 2.) the world, 3.) the universe , 4.) and all of existence.

1.)society, 2.) the world, 3.) the universe , 4.) and all of existence.

these definitions makes no sense in this context so we'll rule them out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:
@bossmountain said:
@rikuyamaha said:

@bossmountain:

the japanese word for multiverse is 多元宇宙 Tagen uchū which literally translates to multiple universes or multiple spaces.

The Multiverse Labyrinth (多元宇宙迷宮, Tagen Uchū Meikyū, lit. multiple-universe labyrinth

so even in the Japanese refirms this.

they 世界 which just mean 1.)society, 2.) the world, 3.) the universe , 4.) and all of existence.

these definitions makes no sense in this context so we'll rule them out.

That is what i'm trying to explain him all the time...

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

so even in the Japanese text refirms the TML is indeed meant to be a least a multiverse.

these definitions makes no sense in this context so we'll rule them out

"If they meant Multiverse they would of said it"

Well guess what pal, it doesn't nessicarry have to say multiverse for it to behave and literally BE a muktiverse. Cause wanna know why? If it was only one universe, why would it have literal parraell Universes of itself and have infinite dimentions within it with infinite space and time.

It seems you don't know what your talking about, as your only evidence is the wording? Not the literal way the cosmogly behaves and acts? Good to know your bias

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im done arguing with brick walls that don't understand the clear context behind the feats at hand.

Hella annoying to try to debate against

"Nah nah look i changed meanings so it means this now"

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

these definitions makes no sense in this context so we'll rule them out

"If they meant Multiverse they would of said it"

Well guess what pal, it doesn't nessicarry have to say multiverse for it to behave and literally BE a muktiverse. Cause wanna know why? If it was only one universe, why would it have literal parraell Universes of itself and have infinite dimentions within it with infinite space and time.

It seems you don't know what your talking about, as your only evidence is the wording? Not the literal way the cosmogly behaves and acts? Good to know your bias

the wording makes no sense is a pretty legit argument.

Veldavana world is describe as a world that contains a few parallel worlds. that's all. there is nothing in the scans that mentions sperate or infinite time spaces continuums.

there is nothing that put him beyond this level.

Multiverse level:

Rirumu just casual multiverse level. and STTGL is beyond infinite Multiverse + in base power. plus he's Xeno Goku can be wank to infinite multiverse level so he got the AP advantage over rimuru just lacks the hacks.

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl

Do you mind not tagging me if you aren't talking straight to me?

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh hey what did I miss?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomth31: I'm just tagging you so you can also see what is happening here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf wasnt this locked is it possible to unlock threads on comicvine?

hffdafassw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl: Ah yes, the Fodder Goku who can't resist any of Rimurus hax or even kill him while the giant fodder STTGL gets one shotted by a single turn null.

Good to see people are still wanking theses characters

Well i wouldnt say he doesnt resist any of rimurus hax just not all

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489  Edited By Death8Dragon

This doesn't need a bump Rimuru still stomps. Also when BlazeKing saw hyperversal Xeno Goku he must of bust a nut lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru still godstomps. Ajimu and STTGL shouldn´t be even here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon: @caocao: Man both of you really believe on infinite-D rimuru?

My god he just made 10k universes over. That is just Multiversal feat. Xeno Goku and STTGL stomps here.

And who the hifl just said Xeno Goku is Hyperversal LMFAO!?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl said:

@death8dragon: @caocao: Man both of you really believe on infinite-D rimuru?

I never argued for infinite-D Rimuru, lol. I don´t even know where is this coming from. He doesn´t need infinite-D too clap the team. I would put Rimuru around 5-D, like Zeno Goku.

My god he just made 10k universes over. That is just Multiversal feat. Xeno Goku and STTGL stomps here.

I can understand if you say Goku wins, if you really going with the point that he should be is hyperversal (I don´t see a reason for that, but anyway), but how stomps STTGL here? Don´t take the 11-D statement too seriously, he has still massive size of a limited number of finite universe and exist "within" that world. Existing within a 11-D multiverse doesn´t mean he is higher dimensional, he can be still 3-D/4-D, because the multiverse contains all lower dimensional numbers too. I mean the DBH multiverse is around 5-D too, but that doesn´t mean that people from each single universe scale to that level. The multiverse of TTGL can be argued higher then the STTGL and the Anti-Spiral. Aside from crossing those worlds in the labyrinth, STTGL never displayed feats, or statements that he is 11-D by existing. Doesn´t mean Rimuru is, i would put Rimuru around 5-D like i said. Even Xeno Goku can shitstomp STTGL, imo.

And who the hifl just said Xeno Goku is Hyperversal LMFAO!?

He is multiversal+ from the last thing i saw, not higher. There is no legit way to put him on hyperversal, at least not from regular scaling. Even VsBattle disagree with 1-C or 1-B Goku, and they are really tolerant if it comes to DB. Unless i miss something.

@ruksos said:

@supersonictl: I also believe in infinite d rimuru

How?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: rikuyamaha has the scans. Have you seen them?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: What are you talking about?

I never said he is hyperversal. he is at max 7D not any greater than that the real world is 3 extra-dimensional space it. That only makes Xeno characters 6D-7D in range

The reason i'm saying rimuru lose is because his best feat is creating 10k universes which is only Multiverse level.

STTGL and Xeno Goku are way above it.

I mean i'm really confused with sttgl statements some people put him only 3D some put him on 11D.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos said:

@supersonictl: I also believe in infinite d rimuru

See my and bossmountain comments above you see why he is not infinite-D.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why is Goku even here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl: mathematical dimensions aren't actually dimensions which is why sttgl is still 3d multiversal. Have you seen the yogiri stuff?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: @ruksos:

>TTGL absorbed the Multiverse labyrinth created by the Anti spiral before even becoming STTGL. the Multiverse Labyrinth is beyond an infinite multiverse it actually contains multiple infinite multiverses within it.

^^^^^ Can you both debunk this. I don't have much knowledge on STTGL all i heard he is either 11D or some shit like that but can you explain it to me plz.