Xeno Goku (DBH) vs Novel Kars (Jojo bizarre adventure)

• 68 results
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Xeno Goku (DBH) vs Novel Kars (Jojo bizarre adventure) (23 votes)

Xeno Goku One shot 52%
Kars understand GG 30%
Stalemate 4%
Could go either way 13%

Rules :

• Both in character
  • Speed equalized
  • Give reasonable arguments and no "Goku solo the verse" argument is allowed.
  • Fight start at at 20 meters away from each
  • This is novel Kars from Jorge Joestar at his peak/strongest version

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh forgot to add that Goku has the keysword

Avatar image for deactivated-60c98d9e591b0
deactivated-60c98d9e591b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku weens thse batel

ThingtheGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku one shots the verse

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 darkeryoda  Online
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Small bump

Rockbardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rockbardock

Missmatch, stop making obvious mismatches!

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Missmatch, stop making obvious mismatches!

Except it's not tho......

Rockbardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Omega7373663

@rockbardock said:

@omega7373663: It is tho.....In favor of Goku

Based on what? Unless you didn't read OP this is not Kars from the Canon version it's actually the novel version from Jorge Joestar

Rockbardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockbardock said:

Based on what? Unless you didn't read OP this is not Kars from the Canon version it's actually the novel version from Jorge Joestar

My bad, I had no idea about who Kars was. I've only seen JBA anime and mistook this guy for one of the pillar men. In that case, this fight should somewhat be interesting then. Can you post some scans of feats or generally explain Kars' powers and abilities? What are his limitations and his best-accomplished feats?

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663 said:
@rockbardock said:

My bad, I had no idea about who Kars was. I've only seen JBA anime and mistook this guy for one of the pillar men. In that case, this fight should somewhat be interesting then. Can you post some scans of feats or generally explain Kars' powers and abilities? What are his limitations and his best-accomplished feats?

I don't really have the scans yet but what you should know is that Kars from the novels has the abilities of all stands that exist (exept of GER) which includes stands like Ultimate Made in heaven and Ultimate D4C and ect........

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: kars does not have even close to all the stands, the stands(and bound) he has are The World Ultimate(has an hour-long ts), D4C Ultimate, Whitesnake Ultimate, Dune Ultimate, C-Moon Ultimate Requiem, Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem(basically just mih but faster time accel) and Killer Queen Bites The Dust(he can use it on himself to rewind time without needing a host and he also is fine after)

Also, Killer Queen isn't his stand he just convinced it to leave its user and help him out

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: kars does not have even close to all the stands, the stands(and bound) he has are The World Ultimate(has an hour-long ts), D4C Ultimate, Whitesnake Ultimate, Dune Ultimate, C-Moon Ultimate Requiem, Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem(basically just mih but faster time accel) and Killer Queen Bites The Dust(he can use it on himself to rewind time without needing a host and he also is fine after)

Also, Killer Queen isn't his stand he just convinced it to leave its user and help him out

Yeah my bad I was kind exaggerating lol

Rockbardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ireadthenovel said:

In any case, according to your experience with the manga, what level does his most powerful stand operate on? Killer Queen, if I remember correctly, was Kira's stand which could barely affect a building. How is that even a threat to Namek Goku, let alone Zeno Goku? That is unless the non-canon killer queen scales to a universal level.

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockbardock: non-canon killer queen doesn't scale to universe level or anything like that from what I remember, but bites the dust may be useful(unless Goku has a counter to that or will be unaffected or smth)

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Omega7373663

@rockbardock said:
@omega7373663 said:
@ireadthenovel said:

In any case, according to your experience with the manga, what level does his most powerful stand operate on? Killer Queen, if I remember correctly, was Kira's stand which could barely affect a building. How is that even a threat to Namek Goku, let alone Zeno Goku? That is unless the non-canon killer queen scales to a universal level.

Killer queen bombs are not AP attacks it's a hax based ability that transmute you into a bomb which can destroy your body and soul out of existence from the inside out which completely ignore durability but it's not like Killer queen is the only stand that Kars possess he still does have a lot of other stands that could help him

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ireadthenovel

since this is in character kars is prob gonna use Whitesnake ultimate first.

Does Goku resist soul destruction?

Does Goku Resist Sleep Manip?

What About Existence Erasure?

Also, what would Goku's first attack be?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since this is in character kars is prob gonna use Whitesnake ultimate first.

Does Goku resist soul destruction? Yes

Does Goku Resist Sleep Manip? No

What About Existence Erasure? Yes obviously he resist

Also, what would Goku's first attack be? I really don't know Iirc this version of goku isn't like the Canon version he usually attack immediately

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ireadthenovel

@omega7373663: hmm could kars eat Goku(not with his mouth but like how the pillarmen absorb people? like that) or would he resist it?

also is this to the death?

Rockbardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockbardock said:
@omega7373663 said:
@ireadthenovel said:

Killer queen bombs are not AP attacks it's a hax based ability that transmute you into a bomb which can destroy your body and soul out of existence from the inside out which completely ignore durability but it's not like Killer queen is the only stand that Kars possess he still does have a lot of other stands that could help him

I am fully aware of the canon Killer Queen's ability, but your logic is still a NLF since all Kira managed to destroy was a regular human. Besides, Dbz characters like Vegito has already shown resistance to matter manipulation-based attacks. DBS Goku also survived Hakai, which completely erases you from existence on the astral as well as physical plane. Killer Queen has never been used on someone who has remotely close durability and hax resistance to that of Goku's(Unless it has in the Novel).

"not like Killer queen is the only stand that Kars possess he still does have a lot of other stands that could help him"

Well then, tell me exactly what level all his stands operate on? I also need to know his stats as well cause as of now, nothing is stopping Goku from blitzing or BFRing.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: only way i see kars winning is by eating him cause his punches are too weak to hurt him

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ireadthenovel

@rockbardock: how would Goku blitz? speed is equal and kars has MiHUR

this is also a death battle so I don't see how bfr would be useful, also kars could bfr himself or Goku with d4c

Also does goku resist time stop?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Omega7373663

@rockbardock said:

I am fully aware of the canon Killer Queen's ability, but your logic is still a NLF since all Kira managed to destroy was a regular human. Besides, Dbz characters like Vegito has already shown resistance to matter manipulation-based attacks. DBS Goku also survived Hakai, which completely erases you from existence on the astral as well as physical plane. Killer Queen has never been used on someone who has remotely close durability and hax resistance to that of Goku's(Unless it has in the Novel).

"not like Killer queen is the only stand that Kars possess he still does have a lot of other stands that could help him"

Well then, tell me exactly what level all his stands operate on? I also need to know his stats as well cause as of now, nothing is stopping Goku from blitzing or BFRing.

>I am fully aware of the canon Killer Queen's ability, but your logic is still a NLF since all Kira managed to destroy was a regular human.

It's not really NLf that's how hax works it ignore durability unless the opponent has shown resistance to it or he is a higher D being who is immune to lower d hax , saying that someone would resist being transmutated and survive being erased from existence without an actual proof is the NLf here

>Dbz characters like Vegito has already shown resistance to matter manipulation-based attacks. DBS Goku also survived Hakai

I know never said killer queen would work on him tho I'm not supposed to debate in my thread anyway

Well then, tell me exactly what level all his stands operate on?

They have the same stats as their canon version but with insane hax.

nothing is stopping Goku from blitzing or BFRing.

1)speed equalized

2) yeah that might be a wincon

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm anything stopping him from going empty disc gg?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockbardock: how would Goku blitz? speed is equal and kars has MiHUR

this is also a death battle so I don't see how bfr would be useful, also kars could bfr himself or Goku with d4c

Also does goku resist time stop?

Yes he resist time stop

hmm anything stopping him from going empty disc gg?

Bruh don't know I'm the OP so I can't say anything

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know that much about Xeno Goku but if speed is equal then he should be able to just empty disc him and win

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goukay absolute destroys

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov: what can goku do to kill kars?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 darkeryoda  Online

goku kills this fodder easily

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this the strongest version of Goku that's said to be operating on a Multiversal level or more?

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ireadthenovel

well I voted "could go either way" cause I don't see Goku being able to kill kars and the only way kars can kill Goku is in very specific situations

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Omega7373663

@grandtoaa said:

Isn't this the strongest version of Goku that's said to be operating on a Multiversal level or more?

Only on a Multiversal scale but Yes

Rockbardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov: what can goku do to kill kars?

Goku has millions of ways to kill people, but I don't know if his abilities work on kars since I have no idea what Kars' true limitations are.

ireadthenovel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockbardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkeryoda: what can goku do to kill kars?

From what I've read about kars, Goku is in an entirely different dimension in terms of power. Whereas kars utilize hax that scales to building level, Goku has shown feats on a multiversal scale(Zeno Goku). Although this is just my opinion since I have 0 clues on kars (All my info about kars comes from this thread), my answers may not be accurate enough.