Xena, The Warrior Princess vs Ozai's Angels

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Surprised no one has done this one before.

Xena, The Warrior Princess

No Caption Provided

vs

Ozai's Angels

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. Speed Equalized - Assume that if a character jumps 10 ft in air and travels 20 ft forward, it takes them the same time. Because even though wire-fu makes it look slower, there is no reason why the time taken should be different.

2. Morals off.

3. Standard gear. Mai has unlimited ammo. Xena has her sword, chakram and a wineskin full of her favorite booze.

4. EoS characters. No comic feats.

5. Win by death, incap or KO.

For those too young to remember Xena or in need of a refresher...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

They may annoy her a bit due to the conditions of the fight, but when she hits them she would stomp them...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I definitely think this depends largely on Xena closing the gap. She's fighting three very agile opponents with varying skills and ranged weapons/attacks, but in close combat she'd overpower each of them, she just needs to get close enough to do so. I'm not sure if she can cover the distance before getting spammed to death with sharp and flamey things, though. Her own manoeuvrability and parrying skills will come into play here more than any of her fights that i remember.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By wbr17

i never watched Xena

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: That's why put in the link to her feats.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been ages since I last watched Xena and I don't remember basically anything from it. Going off that video though, I'd say Xena can pretty easily handle Mai's daggers, and will likely beat Ty Lee in a melee. Azula is the real challenge, but Xena has plenty of feats dodging lightning and fire from gods and monsters, so I think she can close the gap and win.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With equalized speed I could see Xena taking this

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Interesting..I've seen Xena many times.
I don't think that she is good enough though...She can take any of them in close combat and she is extremely fast, much like Ty Lee, but there are two ranged attackers and one of them is a top tier firebender that is also extremely agile and fast and has great h2h feats...I don't see her taking this one.
However, with the speed equalized, she can take a few rounds. I'm leaning towards the Angels 6/10. But could go either way. You made her really damn fast!

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: You are forgetting her chakram - that thing beats any ranged weapon shown on avatar.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@marty2187: And yet, it doesn't counter blue fire blasts or lightning. (IIRC)

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Marty2187

@anthp2000: She did always manage to dodge fireballs and lightening from gods. The point, is she doesn't necessarily have to get into close combat with each one.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator

@marty2187: If she gets into close combat with Mai or Ty Lee she will definetely win. Azula is too much as I see it and esspecially along with Mai and Ty Lee to distract Xena. She will take the non-benders out in close combat but she won't fodderize them. At least not Ty Lee.
As for Azula, she has a few free strikes while Xena is taking out Mai and Ty Lee, and she isn't going to stick in non-bending combat. She can effectively use fire in h2h and she is extremely agile much like Xena. She has bested Suki, Ty Lee and Mai without bending and she would probably fodderize Sokka or Jet without bending just as well. The warrior princess dodges fireballs and lightning, that's good for her. But none of those things are as fast or versatile as Azula's firebending / lightningbending. And Azula also has feats of disarming swordsmen. Specifically Suki.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd actually say the trio.

I doubt she can hit Ty Lee with the coordinated support of both Mai and Azula. Has avatar been over so long people forgot how badass these three were? Ty Lee is about Xena's acrobatic equal (I can see an argument either way), Mai has insane aim and can support (can easily neutralize benders), Azula is in the same tier as Aang/Zuko, and they all have about the closest to perfect teamwork you can get.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdrummer:

Ty Lee is as acrobatic as Xena, but lacks the power. Mai's aim isn't much of a threat here since even Sokka can deflect her knives and Xena is a casual, back-hand, arrow-catcher. As for teamwork, the angels are actually not that good at it.

There is also Xena's whizzing discus of doom to contend with.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Marty2187

@metaljimmor: But can she handle all three of them at the same time?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator

@marty2187: A couple of things. Sokka can only block her weakest attacks. Plot doesn't let her throw 12 daggers at once like she did against the earthbenders. But they are pretty much usless here, yes.

Mai is only a distraction. I figured that if she goes for Azula first, she leaves herself open to Ty Lee.

Her best bet for a majority, is to take them down all together, and this won't happen since the only one that is going down relatively easily, is Mai. She will have an extremely hard time tagging Ty Lee and Azula is the actual one that can stop her.

If the angels work in perfect synergy they definetely take about 7/10 the least. However, if Mai and Ty Lee start attacking like they can do something to hurt Xena, I can see Xena taking even a slight majority. But that's the only way she should be able to.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: There is still the question of how they'll handle the flying discus of doom. I mean, I can see them dodging it once or twice, but the damn thing keeps coming back over and over again.