Xena, Buffy, Angel, Kahlan Amnell, Avatar Aang, Firelord Zuko and Kemurikage Azula VS Fuhrer King Bradley.

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Xena

Image result for xena

Buffy

Related image

Angel

Related image

Kahlan Amnell Kahlan Amnell | Sword of Truth Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Related image

Fire Lord Zuko & Avatar Aang

Kemurikage Azula with 2 Kemurikage attendants.

Image result for kemurikage

vs

• Bradley has Mid regeneration like the other homologous.
  • Bradley has prior knowledge of ALL of his enemies.
  • Bradley can use his ultimate eye.
  • Aang may use the Avatar State.
  • All are in character.

Victory is by death

Who wins?

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Captain_Narlowe

I am very sure that King Bradley gets overwhelmed, his speed advantage shouldn't be enough without area of effects attacks.

I have just a bit basic knowledge, but King Bradley just attacks with a sword or is that wrong?

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am very sure that King Bradley gets overwhelmed, his speed advantage shouldn't be enough without area of effects attacks.

I have just a bit basic knowledge, but King Bradley just attacks with a sword or is that wrong?

True. He does have a sword but he also has inhuman reflexes so AOE wouldn't be much of an issue. The only time AOE would be a problem i think is if it's in a closed space. Bradley has much space at this point. The location is in Ba Sing Se. His palace is in Ba Sing Se in this scenario. So he has plenty of space. He also has his ultimate eye which gives him an incredible edge due to precognition and points out weaknesses. And i didn't equalize speed due to the amount of opponents he'd have to face. So yeah. This isn't meant to be one sided.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a huge king bradley fan.

He takes out most of the team I think since I don't have knowledge on anyone other than aang, zuko, and azula. Forgive me since it's been a while but is his speed lightning timer? Because he can dodge bullets with ease so I can see him at least barely dodging lightning from azula. Aang would give him the most trouble if he conjures up a tornado that could suck bradley in.

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crevanille

@joshtaku said:

I am a huge king bradley fan.

He takes out most of the team I think since I don't have knowledge on anyone other than aang, zuko, and azula. Forgive me since it's been a while but is his speed lightning timer? Because he can dodge bullets with ease so I can see him at least barely dodging lightning from azula. Aang would give him the most trouble if he conjures up a tornado that could suck bradley in.

King Bradley fan?!!! YESH! Bro I've got ALOT of King Bradley posts. Keep in eye out for my Fuhrer posts. All HAIL HIS EXCELLENCY FUHRER KING BRADLEY!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com › forums › battles-7 › wanted-fuhrer-king...Most Dangerous Game: You vs Fuhrer King Bradley.Korra vs Fuhrer King Bradley. Fuhrer King Bradley Vs Combustion Man and Red Lotus. Train HeartNet vs Fuher King Bradley. Fuhrer King Bradley vs Paul Bunyan Hiei Vs Fuher King Bradley (SwordFight Only)

As far as him dodging lightning i'm not 100% sure but i would speculate he's capable of it.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crevanille: Yeah man I'm down for the bradley threads. Already checked out some of the threads you posted above.

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

@crevanille: Yeah man I'm down for the bradley threads. Already checked out some of the threads you posted above.

Aw man believe me they will keep coming. King Bradley will never die as long as I'm on here.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not going to lie, half the live action team just gets blitzed to hell, and probably Zuko too.

But after the initial shock of his speed wears off, they'd be able to pin him down with a few loses

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crevanille

@koays:

Which one is the person to definitively put Bradley down then?

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ANTHP2000  Online

Wow....

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The team. They’re too much. Xenia has a few feats where she can move nearly as fast as him, although she doesn’t do it often.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Xena is very skilled with her Chakram.

I do not know she follows the speed of King Bradley, I am not an expert on Xena but I do not doubt she is almost as fast as he.

This hot girl is very strong and skilled indeed

Kirbykirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley out of bias

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate eye no good against Xena you guys think?

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know. Xena has comics, 6 seasons totaling 134 episodes and appearances in Hercules.

I never watched the whole series, the episodes I saw were a long time ago