#1  Edited By Chaos Prime
Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The scale of the Xeelee empire is beyond the imaginings of anyone in 40k.

The resources of trillions of galaxies, war conducted at a scale where galaxies are lobbed as projectile weapons through time itself.

It's pretty nuts.

As for the Xeelee themselves.

They're made out of defects in space time like black holes and cosmic strings woven into Xeelee construction materials. Conventional biggatons and muscle power will do nothing. Not to mention their basic weapon is a sunbusting laser of cut through everything.

Oh and they are also masters of Hyperdrive spamming, which also sends them through time. The Xeelee are *masters* of time travel, if one pops off into Hyperspace, it's probably gone back in time to nullify your existence.

I also remember them being able to piano wire a galaxy apart with cosmic strings.

FIghting the Xeelee basically means that the moment the fight starts, the Xeelee has already gone back in time and placed a black hole where you were going to be or changed the physical constants of reality so that you can't exist.

The xeelee pilot itself is essentially a living defect in time and space, made of again, black holes, cosmic strings, and the like. Punching it is not going to hurt it. They don't even have conventional minds to attack.

The Xeelee are in effect, what the Precursors want to be and are like the hardscifi equivalent of the Time Lords.

When humanity with it's time traveling, Q-lite galactic empire dedicated to making mankind live in Utopia across all possible points in time, tried to take on the Xeelee; the Xeelee didn't notice we were at war with them for aeons because we were that irrelevant and utterly tiny to them.

When we finally got on their Radar, the Xeelee shut off every single star in our galaxy in a dyson sphere and there was literally nothing humanity could do with all it's power to even slow them down, and this was a Xeelee empire distracted by it's war with the untouchable Dark Matter Photino birds.

Heck if the Xeelee wanted to, they could create a universe destroying event by changing the energy state of a vacuum, wiping out everything it would come into contact with. And they could just as easily stop it whenever they wanted.

Neither Thor nor Superman would actually even be noticed by the Xeelee. And if they did try to make a fight of it, oh look Krypton had a supernova translated into it's core a million years early. Or, oh look, there's a black hole in baby Thor's brain.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity I know thats why i gave team 40k a years prep & pre horus & pre the fall levels for the imperium & Eldar.

Imo the Tau, Orks & even Tyranids probably wont be much good in this encounter.

But big Butt :) the Team do have the likes of The Emperor, Magnus, Eldrad Ulthran, Szeras, Imotekh & Malcador the hero to name but a few that would be vital in the years prep to come up with a plan to counter/defend against the Xeelee.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Imperator

Nobody but Chaos matters, nobody. The Emperor, Magnus, and the really powerful Psykers may be powerful enough to last for a short time, but not last long. Heck, the Xeelee go and cover every star with perfect mass/energy converting Xeelee construction material. Then they shove the human groups and Eldar groups and Ork groups and Necron groups and Tau groups into little 4-D cubes. A Nightfighter getting stuck in the Warp is really the only way that the 40K side can ever hope to kill one.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if the Xeelee can even fall to Chaos.

Their minds are...different.

In the same way your mind is different from the Nucleus of an Amoeba.

The Xeelee are incomprehensible gods to the likes of galactic level civilizations.

They literally use entire galaxies as building blocks for their projects.

But if you actually anger the Xeelee, you are not only dead, every possible variation of you across the timestream is dead at every possible moment of your existence.

The Xeelee are not only above the likes of humanity and the necrons, but aren't even playing on the same level.

Humans can't even communicate with them because they're so far above us it'd be like microbes trying to talk to people.

The entire 40k galaxy will be used like a brick for their next cosmic scale minecraft project and no one will be the wiser.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody but Chaos matters, nobody. The Emperor, Magnus, and the really powerful Psykers may be powerful enough to last for a short time, but not last long. Heck, the Xeelee go and cover every star with perfect mass/energy converting Xeelee construction material. Then they shove the human groups and Eldar groups and Ork groups and Necron groups and Tau groups into little 4-D cubes. A Nightfighter getting stuck in the Warp is really the only way that the 40K side can ever hope to kill one.

Chaos has just joined the fray along with all the other factions.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: And it's doubtful if Chaos can even affect the Xeelee. They don't think in ways we can understand. They are extremely alien, extremely different, and the Xeelee vastly outnumber everyone in 40k combined.

This isn't a war, this is the equivalent of you noticing an anthill and sticking a hose down it to see what happens. Except for every ant there's a billion of you.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: Wait, no time travel is a rule? The Xeelee are cool, but most of their coolness comes from how integrated they are with time travel. They have the Anti-Xeelee, temporal clones, foreknowledge, etc. That is literally ingrained with what we know about them. Taking it away is like taking away Superman's ability to shoot laser vision, use super speed, and use flight in a battle with Zatanna.

@chaos_prime: And it's doubtful if Chaos can even affect the Xeelee. They don't think in ways we can understand. They are extremely alien, extremely different, and the Xeelee vastly outnumber everyone in 40k combined.

This isn't a war, this is the equivalent of you noticing an anthill and sticking a hose down it to see what happens. Except for every ant there's a billion of you.

If A nightfighter gets into the Warp, it should be fair game to be toyed with.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Generally speaking to beat the Xeelee you need guys like the Time Lords, Celestials, and Daleks.

And even then the Xeelee could be contenders in the last great time war, if not quite capable of matching up to Time Lord and Dalek superweapons.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So wot would happen if Lucius the eternal is killed by the Xeelee? because from wot i have read they do have emotions.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity said:

So wot would happen if Lucius the eternal is killed by the Xeelee? because from wot i have read they do have emotions.

Do you feel prideful about killing bacteria when you clap your hands?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: I don't know, since they dislike killing the lesser races. Heck, they are ambivalent toward them, but actually seek to save them as the series goes on. They aren't going to take enjoyment from killing something that is less than an ant to them.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The xeelee could also just gather in enough numbers in each spot they wanted to collapse things like stars and planets into black holes, given that their bodies; being made of space time defects, should do hilarious things upon contact with normal matter and have absurd densities. Or they could show up at every single solar system simultaneously in the billions per solar system and simply destroy everything with sweeps of starbreakers and cosmic strings, more or less destroying everything in the milky way galaxy in a single strike.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if that Ant/Wasp has just stung me then yes i take pride in stopping it from doing it again.

Avatar image for the_salty_slaughterer
The_Salty_Slaughterer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if that Ant/Wasp has just stung me then yes i take pride in stopping it from doing it again.

Try bacteria who would die from you touching your hands together.

And the Xeelee don't fight out of their ships.

Ground combat is beneath them.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime said:

Xeelee are their ships in most cases.

Avatar image for the_salty_slaughterer
The_Salty_Slaughterer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_salty_slaughterer said:

@chaos_prime said:

Xeelee are their ships in most cases.

And they are a swarm that outnumbers the Tyranids, the Flood, the Zerg, the Annihilation Wave, and BETA combined by at least six orders of magnitude.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_salty_slaughterer: Yes, I was just correcting the "Xeelee don't fight out of their ships," since Xeelee, for all intents and purposes, are their ships ;) :P

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime said:

With a years prep & full info on the Xeelee then im sure Chaos/Necrons will try & teleport onto those ships if possible at all costs imo.

With Chaos involved now u have even more egg-Heads to make the most of the years prep.

The_Terramachy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Terramachy

@the_imperator said:

@the_salty_slaughterer: Yes, I was just correcting the "Xeelee don't fight out of their ships," since Xeelee, for all intents and purposes, are their ships ;) :P

Still, imagine the look on the faces of factions like the Precursors or Borg when they see that the entities they just annoyed have now shown up in a swarm vast enough to blot out every star in the entire galaxy with just their bodies.

And then start slicing planets to ribbons, wiping them from time, and dicing the entire galaxy with cosmic strings before lobbing it like a projectile.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HeWhoSees

The Xeelee are incomprehensible gods to the likes of galactic level civilizations.

But if you actually anger the Xeelee, you are not only dead, every possible variation of you across the timestream is dead at every possible moment of your existence.

The Xeelee are not only above the likes of humanity and the necrons, but aren't even playing on the same level.

Humans can't even communicate with them because they're so far above us it'd be like microbes trying to talk to people.

The entire 40k galaxy will be used like a brick for their next cosmic scale minecraft project and no one will be the wiser.

God, why don't you just marry one with the levels of fluff and wank you're pulling out of them? It's really quite disgusting actually.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Imperator

@hewhosees: They literally do use galaxies as building blocks and projectiles, though. That part is not wank.

Rahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God, why don't just marry one with the levels of fluff and wank you're pulling out of them? It's really quite disgusting actually.

Everything I said is actually what they can do.

(This is just a role playing alt I'm trying to get posts for by the by)

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HeWhoSees

@the_imperator said:

@hewhosees: They literally do use galaxies as building blocks and projectiles, though. That part is not wank.

I know, but a lot of the rest of the stuff in his post(s) sounded like one of those incredibly possibly homo sonnets Will Shakespeare wrote to the Earl of what's his face.

If you're gonna give us the facts, give us the facts and don't be a smarmy vajayjay about it unless it's warranted by the other guy being the smarmy cunt or funny.

Rahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rahn

@hewhosees: *Her*.

And people learn best through analogies and metaphor.

Also, watch your language.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rahn said:

1. Whatever Xenu.

2. Overgeneralized statement is overgeneralized.

3. What? I can curse as much I damn well like so long as it's not directed at you.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rahn said:

1. Whatever Xenu.

2. Overgeneralized statement is overgeneralized.

3. What? I can curse as much I damn well like so long as it's not directed at you.

The vine does not allow uncensored usage of the big three curse words.

And are you actually insinuating that Scientology has anything to do with novel series like the Culture or the Xeelee sequence?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok as the OP lets please keep this civil & watch the bad language as i dont like my topics getting Locked so please do the smart thing & edit ur post.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity:

Nobody but Chaos matters, nobody.

Words of Truth.

The chaos Gods are rulers of the Warp which encompasses the Entire Universe. They also are clearly shown to not only exist within Warhammer 40K but the other Universe in Warhammer Fantasy.

No Caption Provided

So Chaos Gods are in fact Multiversal beings.

Multiversal Chaos Gods Working Together > Universal Xeelee.

End Thread. :)

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity:

@the_imperator said:

Nobody but Chaos matters, nobody.

Words of Truth.

The chaos Gods are rulers of the Warp which encompasses the Entire Universe. They also are clearly shown to not only exist within Warhammer 40K but the other Universe in Warhammer Fantasy.

No Caption Provided

So Chaos Gods are in fact Multiversal beings.

Multiversal Chaos Gods Working Together > Universal Xeelee.

End Thread. :)

Um, I hate to break it to you, Guy-Who-Has-Obviously-Never-Read-A-Xeelee-Book, but the Xeelee created the multiverse. Considering that they can warp physics on a multiversal level, the Chaos Gods are effortlessly bitchslapped, because we've never see them do anything on that scale, ever.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddamnmasterchief: They did not create the multiverse. In a story where the main character may or may not have been dreaming, the created A universe. They did, though, create the laws of physics as they stand today, and can survive Big Bang conditions. And no, we've never seen then warp physics on multiversal level, and even on a universal level they've only ever changed physics at the speed of light, a la FVC and the like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity: Numbers don't matter when u got 1 force that is literally infinite, and another force that has conquered galaxies as well, with and grows every time there is a battle also adapting as well to that. Im sure if the 40k put all their differences aside and said screw this lets do it. Im sure they can win over like 1000000000000000000 years of combat lol

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddamnmasterchief: They did not create the multiverse. In a story where the main character may or may not have been dreaming, the created A universe. They did, though, create the laws of physics as they stand today, and can survive Big Bang conditions. And no, we've never seen then warp physics on multiversal level, and even on a universal level they've only ever changed physics at the speed of light, a la FVC and the like.

Alt universes and timelines are same thing (except the fact that alt universes may have another physical constants), I dont see any differences at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But Warhammer team should win here. Chaos Gods are 12-dimensional.

Eye of Terror is twelve dimensions of madness:

Rugolo slumped in despair. For his own part Calliden felt too numbed to pray. So this was the end! He cursed himself for having listened to the fake Rogue Trader, someone with the stamp of failure written all over him. Miserable as his life was before, at least it was life.

While these thoughts went through his mind he noted that the environment open to his warp eye was again changing, becoming even more difficult to apprehend. A warp-realspace overlap! To the eight dimensions of the warp were added the four dimensions three spatial and one of time of ordinary space! Twelve dimensions in all! Impossible even for a trained navigator!

Could the entities of the warp understand such an environment? If so, they had intellectual powers far exceeding the human. It was far too complicated for Calliden to grasp. He whimpered, eyes rolling in his head, and gave up trying to interpret it. The great loom-like scheme surrounding him collapsed. Instead he became aware of the white-hot sun casting flares into a space that was oddly coloured, a dark violet shot with faint streaks of light rather than the ebon-black space he was used to, and of the planet towards which they were hurtling, looming ever closer.

More madness:

Eye of Terror said:

Off across the region of the Door they flew, their wings wafting on the warp. They found their direction, and flew deep into a spreading gloom and darkness, a stygian abyss where writhing black vapours shut off the light of any surrounding star. Round and round they flew, spiralling inward, until a faint redness became visible in the distance.

The Khakakaozkhyshkakamis forge hell-worlds came into view, worlds which like many in the Door, the Eye of Terror would not have been possible elsewhere in the galaxy. Twelve vast pits or funnels floated in space, arranged radially like the spokes of a wheel, mouths facing inward to the hub. Every pit was planet-sized: five thousand miles across at the mouth, fifteen thousand miles deep, extending into the darkness. No sun or nebula illuminated them. There was no need. The yawning mouth of each vast pit glared with a red glow and gave off infernal exhalations, like burning smoke.

The craggy outside walls of the hell-pits glimmered only faintly in the gloom. Coming closer to one of the hell-worlds, what looked like clouds of gnats or dust could be seen. Closer still, and it emerged that the mouths of the funnels were exhaling not just lurid smoke but weapons. Weapons by the billions, as well as armour. Swords, hammers, spears, pikes, war-scythes, war chariots, motorised armoured vehicles, bolt guns, flamers, plasma weapons, artillery, spaceships, attack aircraft, all the arcane, semi-magical weapons used within the Eye of Terror, lasguns, dirks, daemon-guided missiles, all drifting and spreading into the darkness of unlighted space.

The Khakakaozkhyshkakamis forge worlds. As befitted Bloodthirster crudity, they churned out stupendous quantities of armament willy-nilly, without regard for requirement, collection or logistics. Nearly all of it would drift off into space and be lost. But more would always be there, if they should be needed.

and more:

Eye of Terror said:

Multiple multi-coloured suns fled past, some misshapen, some ring-shaped, some joined together in complicated patterns by filaments of light and fire, some surrounded by what looked like intricate decorations made of gold and silver and brass. There was no consistency; no two were identical. It was a storm-enwrapped minor universe in which the normal laws of physics did not count. The will and imagination of daemons counted for more.

The Rose Cluster, Kwyler kept saying. Took for the Rose Cluster.

Calliden found it, coming at him from the darkness and distance, and despite everything that had already happened, he gasped with wonder.

Maynard! he called. Come and look at this!

The trader staggered from the pallet where he had been lying and peered out blearily. His arms dropped limply. His jaw sagged.

The Rose Cluster was, as its name implied, a large cluster of stars. Typically these were globular and contained thousands, sometimes tens of thousands of stars. In that respect, the cluster was unremarkable.

Except that all the stars were an entrancing pink colour. And the entire cluster had the shape of a rose. It was all there, the curving petals, hundreds of light years across, picked out in sheets of stars and glowing gas also pink the petals foliated one within another, layered down to a softly blazing heart. Some mighty daemon with a sense of beauty had crafted this. Calliden powered the telescope, feeding its image to the view-screen. One of the stars forming the cluster appeared before them. It, too, was in the shape of a rose, its radiant plasma magically suspended to form identical layers of soft petals.

Every single sun in there is the same, Kwyler told him. And thats not all. Every one of the planets in there is shaped like a rose too. Thousands upon thousands of them.

And what about the speed of light in the Eye?

Eye of Terror said:

With a crash that rocked space, the attack fleet emerged within the Eye of Terror, spontaneously quitting the warp. Every single warp engine died, without reason. The psykers moaned. The engineers looked at one another aghast. This was a totally unexpected disaster.

And yet the fleet still sped on, at something like warp speed. An impossibility! Staring into a void that was not quite the space it should be, that was bluish rather than black, using all their skill and instrumentation, the adepts soon found the answer.

Revered commander, this is not realspace as it should be! The speed of light is infinite here! We are travelling at trans-light velocity without the benefit of the warp!

Drang and Invisticone were both of them mentally agile enough to understand this news. A Chaos modification, Drang commented. Fascinating.

How useful it would be if the Imperium could master this alteration of physical reality!

Oh and from warp energy you can fabricate matter (temporary matter, albeit matter) and even build your own fleets:

Eye of Terror said:

To meet the challenge there sprang from the Immaterium nearly three hundred Chaos Juggernauts built to the Great Inventors own design as the answer to the Gothic together with thousands of Iconoclast, Idolator and Infidel-class cruisers. All were driven by the pure white blinding light of heaven, a form of energy beside which the gouting plasma of the Navys drives seemed dull and ineffective.

It was an illusion. Both sides had equal speed and manoeuvrability. The Chikhamitzann Tsunois plan was working well. First, the camouflage of the five planets to lure the forces of the Imperium into the Chaos realm. Then, a fleet forged from his great invention, newly created matter, to test the new strategy and weaken the Imperiums naval forces at the same time.

He had even created the arena for the battle by welding the warp and realspace together. But it had cost no small effort to field his battlefleet. He had drafted the extra workforce from the Rhodonius planets only hours ago, as the linear time of the Imperium would reckon it. But in the warp, where time meant nothing, they and their progeny had laboured in the forge hells for over a century. Some of their descendants now helped man the Chaos battlecruisers, in the service of their daemonic masters.

Eye of Terror said:

He heard the feathered daemon addressing the throng, his purring voice reaching to every part of the field: We have victory! We have driven off the Imperiums best effort! The way is clear to a final victory victory in the Long War!

A huge shout greeted his words. The daemon raised a talon, calling for silence. He began to speak of things Magron barely understood. Of warp-sourced matter from which a great battle-fleet had been constructed, virtual matter, the daemon called it.

Once my invention has been perfected and made stable, he purred, there is no limit to what can be achieved. Battlefleets to overwhelm the human Imperium. Worlds created out of nothing, the duplication of worlds already existing. And what if we contrive to remove the Emperor and his palace and replace them with a replica under our own control?

Magron struggled to comprehend. He had always understood that the warp and the physical world were opposites in every way Materium and Immaterium. The daemon seemed to be boasting of a way to bring about the very overthrow of the physical world that Abaddas had described!

As we discover later, its not really stable outside of the Eye though (the same way Daemonically-created bodies from warp energy cannot survive without a connection to the warp):

Eye of Terror said:

The Weaver of Stratagems that Fall Apart!

With a single Space Marine the Emperor has foiled all your plans!

Maker of matter!

One stood before him. Did you think you were the first to make false matter? It cannot be made stable! The cosmic balance is not upset so easily!

The Great Inventor, the Weaver of Stratagems that Fall Apart, was a young greater daemon of Tzeentch. He had committed the sin of over-confidence.

Technically you CAN make it stable (The Eldar craft wraithbone out of warp energy, and it is stable) but it's a more difficult and involved process than the casual creation of bodies or the false-matter fleets spoken of in the book. All the same.. that's still at LEAST as impressive as any shit the Flood can make a claim to.

How dimensional hierarchy works:

Higher dimensional manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above.

According to infinityinprojective geometry, each higher spatial (or added temporal) dimension is an infinite number of times greater than the preceding number.

A 1-Dimensional (line) object only has length.

A 2-Dimensional (plane) object has length and width. The area of a 2-D object = length x width. The width of any 1-D object = 0, so its area = 0, even if its length = infinity.

This works in the same manner with 3-Dimensional space. The volume of a 3-D object = length x width x height. Since a 2-D object's height = 0, it doesn't matter if its length or width = infinity. Its volume, and mass, will still = 0.

"Hypervolume"/the 4-Dimensional volume analogue = length x weight x height x a fourth dimension. Since a 3-D object's fourth dimension = 0, its "hypervolume" and "hypermass" = 0

For a 5-Dimensional volume analogue = length x width x height x a fourth dimension x a fifth dimension. Since a 4-D object fifth dimension = 0, its 5-D volume analogue, and 5-D mass analogue = 0

Basically, what this means is that, just like an infinitely thin, entirely flat, two-dimensional square has an infinite number of times less volume (and mass) than a three-dimensional cube, the cube also has an infinite number of times less volume (and mass) than a four-dimensional tesseract, which has an infinite number of times less volume (and mass) than a five-dimensional hypercube, and so onwards.

Here is a story book that was among the first to take up the subject of different dimensions. Here is an episode of Futurama that does much the same thing. And hereisa simpleexplanation of how even a 4-dimensional character relates to our 3-dimensional world.

Here is another Umineko explanation for how objects that appear infinite in lower-dimensional space, relate to ones in a higher dimension.

Users

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all wh40k factions necrons , imperium , eldar ,orks etc get one shooted by accident

the xeelee dont solo but they stop at chaos gods , emperor in the wap or gork and mork

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Juliusz2006

wait i think that the chaos gods are not included since the OP didnt mention them in the wh40k squad

resulting in a xeelee curbstomp

if its all of wh40k then the xeelee stop at the chaos gods

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9:

Actually higher dimensions being doesn't mean that being is more powerful than lower dimension beings

Iirc Mr.Mxyzptlk was able to defeat a 10 dimensional being called ultimator iirc

Necrone0097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimension tiering is bad, don't use its