Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

Xander Harris
Xander Harris
Nick Fury
Nick Fury
Xander Harris Vs Nick Fury

Both have 24 hours prep time, no resources outside themselves... meaning Nick can't call in an air strike or something and Xander can't use his mystical contacts to beef himself up...

As usual, if you don't know the characters, research them before posting.

please use logic and reasoning in your posts

M
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hedatary

wow.....to put someone like him again Nick. I really gotta start reading buffy comics. But knowing Xander, i gotta go with him. His luck knows no bounds when it comes to survival. And if he is really that great for putting him up against someone like Nick Fury of all people.....then his survival rate is even higher. Xander wins this by blowing a hole through Nick's chest with a shot gun as he trips over something. 

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Andferne

Nick Fury all the way. Although Xander might have some fight training and stuff he remembers from being a military guy in the one Halloween show, Fury has made a life and career out of it. I'm also convinced that Xander has a glass jaw, least in the earlier years he did for sure. I think Fury is a better shot and a better tactican when it comes to fighting, if it came down to a go at Fist a cuffs he would still hold the advantage. He has had decades of training and practice while Xander though experianced is not going to handle the man who made the patch famous. lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

Alright Ill admit Xander has gotten "better" at being a man rather than the scooby gang member who somehow lucked into winning an altercation but come on. Nick Fury, I dont even see this as a decent fight lmao.

Ill agree a hand to hand fight would be lets just say it entertaining to say the least. But Fury has had decades of training and been in enough fights an wars to know how to take down Xander.

I understand he has taken down demons and much faster people than Fury but Fury has the advantage of tactics. I just really dont see this fight ending with Xander being on top.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

for tactics i have to give it to Xander actually...

i know Nick is damn good at this thing, but you have to admit that Xander is now the CIC of a world wide task force commanding hundreds of thousands of Slayers and Witches... he knows tactics like the back of his hand...

hand to hand he's no slouch either, he regularly takes down demons and vampires that are about 5 times Nick's speed and strength...

I don't think this is as much of a curb stomp as people seem to think

M

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hedatary
Methos said:
"for tactics i have to give it to Xander actually...

i know Nick is damn good at this thing, but you have to admit that Xander is now the CIC of a world wide task force commanding hundreds of thousands of Slayers and Witches... he knows tactics like the back of his hand...

hand to hand he's no slouch either, he regularly takes down demons and vampires that are about 5 times Nick's speed and strength...

I don't think this is as much of a curb stomp as people seem to think

M"
oh crap....spoilers...sigh ah well
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
oh crap....spoilers...sigh ah well

Spoilers for what?

the only things i mentioned there were talked about in the Buffy comics over a year ago... that's hardly spoiler territory lol

M
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hedatary

yea well....the last time i had stopped anything that had to do with buffy was when season four ended. After that, i didn't even know they made comics until half a year ago. 

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
"yea well....the last time i had stopped anything that had to do with buffy was when season four ended. After that, i didn't even know they made comics until half a year ago. "

So spoilers for you would be anything that's less that 8 years old...

right...

M
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hedatary

....sigh

I'm not even going to bother looking at this thread anymore heh
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Korg

Xander gets shot in the back of the head while trying to engage an LMD. Victory: Fury.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't read the Buffy comics, but how is this not a mismatch?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have read the Buffy comics and I'm all about the Xander, but let's be serious. Alexander Harris wouldn't last five seconds with Nicholas J. Fury. Giving him five seconds is being generous.