Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By destinyman75
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Diana is bloodlusted with all weapons (pre-52 Diana spear of Zues included)

X men are in character

takes place at the X mansion, with X men defending an unknown threat. Diana thinks the X men are responsible for the death of her daughter

who takes it.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By destinyman75

ello

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's the lineup in the picture.....This quickly becomes Jean Grey vs Wonder Woman because everyone else is fodder......Pre-52 Wonder Woman had TP immunity after an amp from Athena....So she stomps

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

If it's the lineup in the picture.....This quickly becomes Jean Grey vs Wonder Woman because everyone else is fodder......Pre-52 Wonder Woman had TP immunity after an amp from Athena....So she stomps

Was this before or after Max Lord deleted her memories of him from her mind?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: not that Diana can't bit do you really think it would be easy with Storm, Logan, and Rouge in there?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By willpayton

Only real problem I see is Jean Grey, but a bloodlusted Wonder Woman should murder them. She's too powerful and too fast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either Jean solos or Diana speedblitzes

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

Was this before or after Max Lord deleted her memories of him from her mind?

Probably after the writers forgot what her powers were, but that never happens right?

@ancient_0f_days: not that Diana can't bit do you really think it would be easy with Storm, Logan, and Rouge in there?

Yes, Logan can't even react to her, Storm can't tag her with lightning before she closes in and Rouge is likely to get one shotted by trying to hit Diana

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean is main factor here. I think she can take on WW.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How may I ask Jean can solo this in character? OOC, an argument can be made for her TKing her internal organs and all. But in character, this particular line-up gets stomped.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leaning towards Diana stomping this.

but to play the devils advocate, because I like the X-men.

Telepaths/telekinetics have high reaction speed because of their extrasensory abilities. especially Jean who has telekinetic sensitivity,able to feel the pulse and molecular tone of anything in her telekinetic range or grasp, she's reacted to bullets, machine gun bullets, alien sniper bullets, lasers , explosions and all kinds of energy blasts. so if Diana doesn't start out blitzing, then I imagine Jean is fast enough to hold her down and restrain her.

now, Restraining Wonderwoman won't be easy, she's on the level of strength as superman and Martian manhunter.But Jean has restrained people like Name (with under water Amp),Hercules and the Thing before and has told Juggernaut that she is strong enough to restrain him, her to has been strong enough to take hits from people like abomination, A guardian of the Shiar crystal (one-shot gladiator and nategreys forcefield), black bolt and rogue. she's also taken the force of a white hole, so I'd say she could restrain Diana for a little while.

after she's restrained, it's a matter of how they can take her out.

1) Wolverines adamantium claws that cut through almost everything, they can behead her or stab her in the heart

2) storms lightning bolts that have hurt gods, heralds (she's been able to hurt at least 3 of galactus heralds before). but the problem is that Diana may have some immunity to lightning, I'm not sure.

3) cyclops optic blasts, said to be able to split a small planet and destroy adamantium. he's busted mountains and mountain ranges, but I doubt if can get it done, I think Diana could tank it

4) Rogue could drain her. it has worked on Thor before so it should work on Diana. if she does it long enough, Diana will become weak and die or be absorbed into rogue

5) gambit charges up her gear to explode. I don't think that would hurt her

6) Jean uses her telekinesis on a molecular level to mess up her brain and internal organs

7) or they try everything. blast her with energy from cyke and storm and Bishop at the beginning,as Jean restrains her, she probably breaks free or Jean loses hold, but is a little hurt. rogue rushes I'm and grabs her as Jean restrains again. as she's being drained, wolverine attacks stabbing her multiple times. jean starts to mess up her internal organs more. as she's weakened, gambit charges her gear to explode, then cyke,storm and Bishop send in more energy attacks. wolverine walks in to finish her off.

that's not happening though. it's completely out of character for the X-men. so I say, bloodlusted Diana blitzes in and kills them.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By del_torro

ugh, the typos...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How may I ask Jean can solo this in character? OOC, an argument can be made for her TKing her internal organs and all. But in character, this particular line-up gets stomped.

Pretending TP wouldn't do it for whatever reason, TK'ing organs is actually something Jean has done in Grant Morrison's New X-Men.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Diana blitzes and everyone except Rogue gets one-shotted, she gets two

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean solos. I mean if we count her younger version feats who can stagger galactus, Channel energies from planets, solos shiar imperial guards. etc..

adult Jean herself have molecular telekinesis, she can easily hax wonder woman. not saying she stomps, but she's the mvp and the reason this xmen team wins

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman said:

Pretending TP wouldn't do it for whatever reason, TK'ing organs is actually something Jean has done in Grant Morrison's New X-Men.

Considering Diana has no sold all but the very strongest telepathic assaults (the one being where Max Lord used NLF mindwipe on everyone including MMH and characters who should be able to resist it).....She wouldn't even notice Jean's TP and proceed to blitz

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

Considering Diana has no sold all but the very strongest telepathic assaults (the one being where Max Lord used NLF mindwipe on everyone including MMH and characters who should be able to resist it).....She wouldn't even notice Jean's TP and proceed to blitz

From what I have seen,Jean seems to be a more impressive telepath.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That doesn't have to do with why she won't even phase Diana.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

That doesn't have to do with why she won't even phase Diana.

Why would taking attacks from a weaker telepath be sufficient evidence that Jean can't take her down with TP?

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman said:

Watcher I know what Jean has done. Still, its not a consistent move for her at all. Out of her hundreds of appearances over the years, TKing organs is something she has done two or three times.

We don't have to pretend anything. WW is straight up immune to telepathy and illusions since Athena granted her own eyes to her. Max Lord's planetary mindwipe happened in a Generation Lost, by a writer who isn't familiar with this ability of hers. Hell, even the artists of her own book forgot to draw her eyes gray and made 'em blue. But aside from this instance, Diana has resisted mind control ever since. I'm not saying her immunity is NLF, but considering Maxwell Lord mindwiped people like Martian Manhunter (something that Jean would never be able to do), its not a bad showing even if we consider it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would taking attacks from a weaker telepath be sufficient evidence that Jean can't take her down with TP?

Because according to whoever was writing her when she got the upgrade, the Eyes of Athena allow Diana immunity from all telepathy. (unless the writers forget she has the ability)

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

Because according to whoever was writing her when she got the upgrade, the Eyes of Athena allow Diana immunity from all telepathy. (unless the writers forget she has the ability)

I see.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non Phoenix Jean isn't soloing anytime soon.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: depending on how diana gets rid of him logan could rejoin the fight and possibly stealth her while she is focusing on jean and jean if it's after she became an omega level mutant could disperse her atoms plus rogue currently could hang with diana for a stretch

AbsorbOfEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

depending on how diana gets rid of him logan could rejoin the fight and possibly stealth her while she is focusing on jean

Wolverine is not a factor in this fight and him sneaking up on Diana is nigh impossible.

and jean if it's after she became an omega level mutant could disperse her atoms

When has non phoenix Jean atomized someone in character, let alone someone as durable as WW?

rogue currently could hang with diana for a stretch

Rogue gets one/two shotted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Wonder Woman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non Phoenix Jean isn't soloing anytime soon.

TP

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Maxwell Lord in Sacrifice, Doctor Psycho on multiple occasions.

Even before she received the eye, she was incredibly resistant to tp through sheer force of will and resisted many telepaths, one of them being a planetary telepath. Though during this period, Martian Manhunter was able to TP her.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman:

Maxwell Lord in Sacrifice,

whos' best TP feat is TP'ing Superman

Doctor Psycho

feats?

hough during this period, Martian Manhunter was able to TP her.

• Jean has causally stomped telepaths like Emma Frost on a consistent basis
  • Tp'ed Magneto who's willpower is enough to resist Xavier's TP
  • Reverted the Hulk into Banner with TP

if Johnn can TP her then Jean shouldn't have any less difficulty, like I said earlier either Diana blitzes or Jan TP's

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxwell Lord in Sacrifice, Doctor Psycho on multiple occasions.

Even before she received the eye, she was incredibly resistant to tp through sheer force of will and resisted many telepaths, one of them being a planetary telepath. Though during this period, Martian Manhunter was able to TP her.

Then Jean can do it easily.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria:

whos' best TP feat is TP'ing Superman

Lol no, his best feat is mindwiping entire DC earth

feats?

Psycho does not have combat feats against other telepaths but his mind is so powerful that it was unaffected by reality warping on a planetary scale.

Also, Eye of Athena allows her to literally "see the truth", so power of a telepath wouldn't matter. She's immune to tp.

• Jean has causally stomped telepaths like Emma Frost on a consistent basis
  • Tp'ed Magneto who's willpower is enough to resist Xavier's TP
  • Reverted the Hulk into Banner with TP

if Johnn can TP her then Jean shouldn't have any less difficulty, like I said earlier either Diana blitzes or Jan TP's

None of these matter, because the instances I mentioned were BEFORE she received the eye. Jean probably would have TPed her then. Also Jonn TPing her does NOT mean Jean can. Jean is not on Jonn's level. Jean TPing is simply not happening.

BTW, did I mention back in her pre Eye of Athena days, Diana would sometimes wrap a part of her body like her hand in her lasso to protect her from such attacks?

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman said:

That's before the Eye of Athena was bestowed upon her. Also I believe Jonn is a superior telepath.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:
@the_badman said:

That's before the Eye of Athena was bestowed upon her. Also I believe Jonn is a superior telepath.

I don't think John is, but yeah, I'm just saying she could before eye of Athena.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: On the latter part I totally agree. BTW why do you think Jean is on Jonn's level?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: On the latter part I totally agree. BTW why do you think Jean is on Jonn's level?

I have found her TP feats to more impressive than his.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman: logan isn't a non factor. i mean if she threw him into space or so far away he couldn't get back in a reasonable amount of time then yeah .but for her to choose those options while blind with rage would imply she knows what his powers are. as for stabbing him or knocking him out he has taken a beating from stronger and has gotten up. he has taken multiple shots from thor and hulk and got up in a short amount of time there is no reason why he wouldn't here. he has snuck up on an entire team of telepaths and highly trained fighters better than Dianna. and again she is blood lusted blind with rage once she is focused on jean she will no longer care about him so again no reason why he couldn't sneak up on her in fact if i did some digging i bet bruce has before and wolverine is just as good as bruce at stealth. and finally if you meant he couldn't hurt her she is weak to piercing attacks and wolverine has cut more durable people he could easily stab her .

next the jean thing she doesn't often but she has the power too. and again how often has jean been attacked by someone who literally just ripped through her entire team killing the bulk of her friends in seconds right in front of her face. i believe her morals would change abit she has always had a dark side anyway.

and durability isn't a factor with matter manipulation.

and for the rogue she has taken on juggernaut and once she got a hold of her she could take her powers anyway.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Bloodlusted" doesn't mean "blind with rage." She's still in her right mind, just absolutely willing to kill.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Jean can shut her down telepathically, team dies horribly

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DimlyLitLantern

It would probably go the same way it did against Hulk except faster.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

i mean if she threw him into space or so far away he couldn't get back in a reasonable amount of time then yeah .but for her to choose those options while blind with rage would imply she knows what his powers are. as for stabbing him or knocking him out he has taken a beating from stronger and has gotten up. he has taken multiple shots from thor and hulk and got up in a short amount of time there is no reason why he wouldn't here. he has snuck up on an entire team of telepaths and highly trained fighters better than Dianna. and again she is blood lusted blind with rage once she is focused on jean she will no longer care about him so again no reason why he couldn't sneak up on her in fact if i did some digging i bet bruce has before and wolverine is just as good as bruce at stealth. and finally if you meant he couldn't hurt her she is weak to piercing attacks and wolverine has cut more durable people he could easily stab her.

Duuuude! She doesn't have to throw him into space. And bloodlusted doesn't mean she's going berserk. And she totally can knock him out. Just because Logan has taken hits from Hulk or Thor doesn't mean he has high tier durability. Street levelers have knocked him out before. Logan gets one-shotted by a bloodlusted WW. You're using the logic of Thor debaters. Just because Thor has taken hits from Celestials and Galactus doesn't mean anyone less powerful can KO him. How's he going to sneak up on an enemy who's fighting at superspeed and probably flying? Also, the people Logan sneaked up on do not have enhanced senses like Diana. WW reacts to Cheetah who sneaked past Supergirl. Logan isn't doing any sneaking around here. Logan has mental blocks so him sneaking up on telepaths is not as impressive as you make it sound. Which Batman instance are you talking about? And stabbing Diana isn't taking her out of the fight.

next the jean thing she doesn't often but she has the power too. and again how often has jean been attacked by someone who literally just ripped through her entire team killing the bulk of her friends in seconds right in front of her face. i believe her morals would change abit she has always had a dark side anyway.

In that instance, Jean would use her tk to restrain or attack her externally. Her attacking internal organs is still a very unlikely event. Keep in mind she has to do this very quick to an opponent this fast. But in case she does, Jean can indeed beat Diana. I already said that this unlikely event is the only way WW is going down here.

and durability isn't a factor with matter manipulation.

Atomizing someone is not matter manipulation, its ripping them apart via TK. And yes, its easier to atomize a regular human than someone who has survived Black holes. I dont recall non-Phoenix Jean ever matter manipulating.

and for the rogue she has taken on juggernaut and once she got a hold of her she could take her powers anyway.

Um, Rogue failed to drain Juggernaut. There's a limit to the power she can absorb. She failed to drain Magneto as well. She fails to drain high tiers even though she can copy their powers. Even if she copies Diana's powers she still gets her ass kicked by her opponent who's superior to her in every way.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By comic_book_fan

@agent41: but hulk has also stated he likes fighting wolverine because he doesn't have to hold back and because wolverine is just as much of a monster as he is even in wwhulk stated that without strategic called shots logan could fight him all day.

and after that wolverine was back up minutes later .

and yes blood lusted means blind with rage no holding back means what your talking about blood lusted means berserker rage blind rage.

no jean can transmute matter and desolve it with her tk.

and rogue can absorb normal magneto the scene when she failed to drain magneto he had gotten an upgrade it was to show he had been powered up and magneto and juggernaut are both more powerful than diana

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: The latter part of your above post addressed points I made so I'm addressing back.

no jean can transmute matter and desolve it with her tk.

Matter transmutation and ripping someone apart at an atomic/molecular level by tk are separate. I dont remember Jean doing the former ever. If you could post a few scans of her doing so, it might jog my memory.

and rogue can absorb normal magneto the scene when she failed to drain magneto he had gotten an upgrade it was to show he had been powered up and magneto and juggernaut are both more powerful than diana

Scans of Rogue draining normal Magneto? I dont think either are more powerful than WW by a significant margin. You'll have to show an instance where Rogue drains someone superior to She-Hulk.