geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By geekryan

Backstory

The X-Men of Earth-616 discover that in a few days, a powerful team from another world will be visiting their Earth. The X-Men are manipulated by an unknown force to believe that the Justice League are evil, and will destroy their world. They see the Justice League as a huge threat that need to be put down by any means necessary. The X-Men learn about who the members of the Justice League are: their powers, weaknesses, etc. However, the Justice League have no clue who the X-Men are or that they will be under attack once they arrive. The X-Men have 3 days to prep for their encounters, and have decided to split up the JL and ambush each of them at various locations.

Rules

- New-52/Rebirth versions of the JL

- X-Men are morals off because of the threat the JL poses. They are fighting to kill.

- JL are unaware of the X-Men or that they will be ambushed. They are in-character and will fight to protect themselves.

- Standard gear for everyone

- X-Men have extensive knowledge of the JL but the JL have no knowledge of the X-Men

- Each fight takes place at midnight

Battles

X-Man vs. Superman (ambush takes place in Times Square)

Rogue (with the powers of Ms. Marvel, Shadowcat & Emma Frost) vs. Wonder Woman (ambush takes place in Paris, by the Eiffel Tower)

Old Man Logan vs. Batman (ambush takes place in a forest in Japan)

Magneto vs. Green Lantern/Hal Jordan (ambush takes place on a skyscraper construction site)

Jean Grey/Phoenix vs. Martian Manhunter (ambush takes place by a volcano)

Iceman vs. The Flash (ambush takes place in Antarctica)

Storm vs. Aquaman (ambush takes place in the Sahara Desert)

Psylocke vs. Hawkgirl (ambush takes place in Central Park)

Cable vs. Cyborg (ambush takes place in a NY alley)

Magik vs. Shazam (ambush takes place in Limbo)

Do the X-Men succeed in wiping out the JL, or can the JL survive the ambushes?

Callouts

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

X-Man vs. Superman (ambush takes place in Times Square)- Going with Nathan here. Nathan is far too powerful a telepath and with the element of surprise he turns Supes into a vegetable

Rogue (with the powers of Ms. Marvel, Shadowcat & Emma Frost) vs. Wonder Woman (ambush takes place in Paris, by the Eiffel Tower) -I think rouge can win here but only because of Kitty's power and shes morals off but this powerset is essentially a watered down Manhunter so I'm not too sure

Old Man Logan vs. Batman (ambush takes place in a forest in Japan)-Bruce dies

Magneto vs. Green Lantern (ambush takes place on a skyscraper construction site) Mags is crazy powerful but I'd still go lantern

Jean Grey/Phoenix vs. Martian Manhunter (ambush takes place by a volcano) - Why is J'onn chilling near a volcano? But that's beside the point. J'onn would take Jean mid difficulty but I think Phoenix might be too much

Iceman vs. The Flash (ambush takes place in Antarctica) - Unless Bobby starts with a insta freeze/absolute zero he winds up in the speed force

Storm vs. Aquaman (ambush takes place in the Sahara Desert) - Again weird place to stick Aquaman in a fight and it might be the biggest reason he takes an "L" here

Psylocke vs. Hawkgirl (ambush takes place in Central Park) - Don't remember ant significant TP resist feats from Hawkgirl so she joins Clark as a vegetable

Cable vs. Cyborg (ambush takes place in a NY alley) - Love Vic but he's outclassed here. His only real shot are boom tubes.

Magik vs. Shazam (ambush takes place in Limbo) - Magik but mainly due to the fact that Billy doesn't have very many Rebirth/N52 feats and their fighting in a place that makes her stupid strong

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Spite

Inb4 lock

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comandermurf: Superman is almost immune to TP. It won’t work on him. MMH cannot get in his mind.

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thearchon: Since when is he "almost immune to TP"?

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comandermurf: Superman is almost immune to TP. It won’t work on him. MMH cannot get in his mind.

Superman is not almost immune to TP, he has some resistance but not to the level of X-Man.

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Thanks. That's what i thought. I have no memory of Supes ever brushing off a high level telepath especially Nathan

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Man vs. Superman (ambush takes place in Times Square) Mismatch

Rogue (with the powers of Ms. Marvel, Shadowcat & Emma Frost) vs. Wonder Woman (ambush takes place in Paris, by the Eiffel Tower) Mismatch

Old Man Logan vs. Batman (ambush takes place in a forest in Japan) Batman is too fast

Magneto vs. Green Lantern (ambush takes place on a skyscraper construction site) Which Green Lantern?

Jean Grey/Phoenix vs. Martian Manhunter (ambush takes place by a volcano) Mismatch

Iceman vs. The Flash (ambush takes place in Antarctica) Mismatch

Storm vs. Aquaman (ambush takes place in the Sahara Desert) Arthur

Psylocke vs. Hawkgirl (ambush takes place in Central Park) Mismatch

Cable vs. Cyborg (ambush takes place in a NY alley) Mismatch

Magik vs. Shazam (ambush takes place in Limbo) Mismatch

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

For starters, you do know who Nate Grey A.K.A X-Man is, right? He could make Superman kill himself while he laughs.

Rogue with powers of Emma Frost could also make Wonder Woman kill herself while she laughs.

You're putting a Phoenix force Jane against a nigh-featless MMH?

Ice-Man is an Omega Level mutant, nuff said.

Psylocke, like Nate and Rogue could make Hawk-Girl kill herself while she laughs/

Cable could just short circuit Cyborg and fry him.

Even tho New 52/Rebirth Billy is a massive nerf from his previous Versions, he could still handily beat Magik.

Judging by these matches, i assume you're not familiar with the X-Men.

MrAbductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: I guarantee you I am much more familiar with the X-Men than you're assuming.

1) How is MMH "nigh-featless"?

2) WW is immune to TP

3) Just because Iceman is omega level doesn't mean Flash doesn't stand a chance. He has fought tougher opponents before.

4) Hawkgirl has some degree of telepathic resistance

5) You must not know much about X-Men or Magik if you assume Shazam would easily beat her in her own dimension.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

I guarantee you I am much more familiar with the X-Men than you're assuming.

If you did you wouldn't have put a morals off low level reality warper against Superman

1) How is MMH "nigh-featless"?

He rarely did anything post-flashpoint and doesn't have the feats to go toe to toe with a phoenix force amped Jean.

2) WW is immune to TP

That is Post Crisis Wonder Woman, not New 52/Rebirth

3) Just because Iceman is omega level doesn't mean Flash doesn't stand a chance. He has fought tougher opponents before.

Bobby has fought Legion and defeated him.

4) Hawkgirl has some degree of telepathic resistance

Some degree against telepathic resistance isn't good enough against Psylocke

5) You must not know much about X-Men or Magik if you assume Shazam would easily beat her in her own dimension.

I did not know that the battle took place in her dimension

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: That doesn't explain how Batman would PUT DOWN old man logan. I mean he can't knock him out or anything.

MrAbductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Man vs. Superman (ambush takes place in Times Square) nate could win streight up with a surprise element he definitely takes this

Rogue (with the powers of Ms. Marvel, Shadowcat & Emma Frost) vs. Wonder Woman (ambush takes place in Paris, by the Eiffel Tower) rogue

Old Man Logan vs. Batman (ambush takes place in a forest in Japan) oldman logan after a tough fight

Magneto vs. Green Lantern/Hal Jordan (ambush takes place on a skyscraper construction site) Magneto could take this without an advantage with suprise on his side he wins easily.

Jean Grey/Phoenix vs. Martian Manhunter (ambush takes place by a volcano) phoenix stomps

Iceman vs. The Flash (ambush takes place in Antarctica) flash

Storm vs. Aquaman (ambush takes place in the Sahara Desert) storm

Psylocke vs. Hawkgirl (ambush takes place in Central Park) psylocke

Cable vs. Cyborg (ambush takes place in a NY alley) if this is powerless cable cyborg if not he stomps.

Magik vs. Shazam (ambush takes place in Limbo) magic

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Man vs. Superman (ambush takes place in Times Square)- Going with Nathan here. Nathan is far too powerful a telepath and with the element of surprise he turns Supes into a vegetable

Rogue (with the powers of Ms. Marvel, Shadowcat & Emma Frost) vs. Wonder Woman (ambush takes place in Paris, by the Eiffel Tower) -I think rouge can win here but only because of Kitty's power and shes morals off but this powerset is essentially a watered down Manhunter so I'm not too sure

Old Man Logan vs. Batman (ambush takes place in a forest in Japan)-Bruce dies

Magneto vs. Green Lantern (ambush takes place on a skyscraper construction site) Mags is crazy powerful but I'd still go lantern

Jean Grey/Phoenix vs. Martian Manhunter (ambush takes place by a volcano) - Why is J'onn chilling near a volcano? But that's beside the point. J'onn would take Jean mid difficulty but I think Phoenix might be too much

Iceman vs. The Flash (ambush takes place in Antarctica) - Unless Bobby starts with a insta freeze/absolute zero he winds up in the speed force

Storm vs. Aquaman (ambush takes place in the Sahara Desert) - Again weird place to stick Aquaman in a fight and it might be the biggest reason he takes an "L" here

Psylocke vs. Hawkgirl (ambush takes place in Central Park) - Don't remember ant significant TP resist feats from Hawkgirl so she joins Clark as a vegetable

Cable vs. Cyborg (ambush takes place in a NY alley) - Love Vic but he's outclassed here. His only real shot are boom tubes.

Magik vs. Shazam (ambush takes place in Limbo) - Magik but mainly due to the fact that Billy doesn't have very many Rebirth/N52 feats and their fighting in a place that makes her stupid strong

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ComanderMurf
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers