User Lists: 0

X men

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

X-Men rather easily I would say Jean and storm could possibly duo them.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invisible Woman counters almost all of them tbh but I’ll give it to the X Men

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh I'll bite the bullet and say FF win....they dont....but I can make a case for it

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can FF do anything to 'naut? If.... NAUT (heheh).. Then X-Men win handily.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue and jean stalemate

ben can probably take colossus juggernaut ben was almost strong enough in avx and colossus had to use the environment to his advantage ben has been absorbing cosmic rays and getting stronger for 8 years now since then i think he takes him.

johnny vs storm is whoever hits first wins

reed takes cyclops

iam going with the ff because it will end up being storm and jean vs the whole ff.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cruelrain  Online

Basically Thing and IW vs Jean, Storm and Colossus

I don't think they can break through IW shields and Thing beats colossus

Apparently Storm can pass through Sue's shields with her weather manipulation so i'm saying X-Men ftw now 7/10 Jean tps Thing

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I’ll say the F4 win in a great fight

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Can anyone in the F4 counter Jean's TP?

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Cruelrain  Online

@blackspidey2099: Sue because of her shields but Storm can use her powers inside her shields as well

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FF

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Sue because of her shields but Storm can use her powers inside her shields as well

didn't Emma already affect Sue through her shields

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain said:

didn't Emma already affect Sue through her shields

It's an iffy situation because we don't see if Sue's force field was completely covering them or just from the front. If it wasn't a full bubble, then the TP should be able to pass through.

No Caption Provided

But we also have the following:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: jean didn't have TP in her encounter with Sue just fyi. I think @koays or someone gave examples of Sue being affected by TP in other instances as well. Not 100% sure though

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: jean didn't have TP in her encounter with Sue just fyi. I think @koays or someone gave examples of Sue being affected by TP in other instances as well. Not 100% sure though

In the first panel, Jean says "If you were human, my telepathic abilities would have sensed you sneaking up on me."

I personally don't know of any other instances where telepathy went through Sue's force field, barring the questionable one with Emma. Sue's force fields are psionic-based and it has been implied that they block out any form of psionic energy as well. That's why she has cancelled out TK with her force fields too.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: she'd just woken up from the phoenix induced coma at the time, she probs wasn't aware. She later on in that issue i think discovers she doesn't have TP anymore

But yeah, i've seen a few examples brought up before I think which pointed to her TP resistance to be not that consistent. But i don't have the scans myself so I can't vouch for it

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Batvibe12

It depends.

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-men win easily.... People say that Sue's shield can counter Jean's tk and already did but what they lack to understand is that the Jean Sue fought had mental blocks and couldn't even maintain to levitate 2-3 cars..

The current version of Jean is an omega level mutant with molecular level tk. She can rearrange Sue's force field and turn it into whatever..

Her tp is also vastly powerful, it was stated that no shield "artificial or natural" can withstand it, and we have already seen Emma going through the shield telepathically. Emma <<<<<<< Jean.

And then we have Storm, the IW needs air to breath and the elements r subject to Ororo. Jean and Storm can easily handle the HT fire manipulation since they both r high energy manipulators.

The Thing doesn't hold a candle to Colossus, I would say Colossus wins 7/10. And then we have Scott who could turn any of them to ashes if he used full power. Well he won't be turning the IW and HT but the other two? Hell yes..

No fight is going to happen.. Jean just mind rapes them.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21 god_spawn  Moderator

I really don’t get this notion of Colossus in his Juggernaut form “needing” to go outside the blue area of the moon to beat Ben. He would’ve beaten him regardless.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-men win easily.... People say that Sue's shield can counter Jean's tk and already did but what they lack to understand is that the Jean Sue fought had mental blocks and couldn't even maintain to levitate 2-3 cars..

The current version of Jean is an omega level mutant with molecular level tk. She can rearrange Sue's force field and turn it into whatever..

Her tp is also vastly powerful, it was stated that no shield "artificial or natural" can withstand it, and we have already seen Emma going through the shield telepathically. Emma <<<<<<< Jean.

And then we have Storm, the IW needs air to breath and the elements r subject to Ororo. Jean and Storm can easily handle the HT fire manipulation since they both r high energy manipulators.

The Thing doesn't hold a candle to Colossus, I would say Colossus wins 7/10. And then we have Scott who could turn any of them to ashes if he used full power. Well he won't be turning the IW and HT but the other two? Hell yes..

No fight is going to happen.. Jean just mind rapes them.

Actually, it's Emma>non-Phoenix Force Jean Grey. That said, Jean is far from the most powerful telepath without the Phoenix Force boosting her. She's gotten her butt kicked by so many other telepaths it isn't even funny. She was exaggerating her power when she said no shields could withstand her. Marvel always overstates Jean's power. Her constant losses against other telepaths and being out-feated by other psis undermines any claims about her being as powerful as some claim her to be.

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By princess_fiona

@stormcell: didn't Jean with mental blocks forced Emma to switch bodies with her when Emma was a villain?

Didn't she go though her diamond form and sensed her in Genosha after Cassandra destroyed Genosha? Emma in diamond form is said to be immune to telepathy yet she did this impossible feat multiple times.

Wasnt it Jean Grey who saved X from Cassandra's trap while Emma was there but was useless and couldn't pass level one in New X-men?

Isn't Jean said to be the all powerful Psychic that even the Stepford Cuckoos seem to believe that she is a legendary? The same Cuckoos who can block Emma telepathically?

Didn't Jean silenced Sebartooth when Emma couldn't after he resisted her???

Here is what u need to understand darling, before Phoenix Resurrection "2y ago?" Jean always held back because if she were to tap into her powers, she was afraid that the Phoenix Force might take over...

She also had mental blocks on her unlike Emma... yet she was able to accomplish all these feats while having mental blocks and holding back "except when she silenced Sebartooth"...

The Phoenix Force loves Jean for a reason, she loves Jean more than any other telepaths. And Jea Grey is an omega level mutant while Emma isnt, that alone should tell u something..

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stormcell

@princess_fiona said:

@stormcell: didn't Jean with mental blocks forced Emma to switch bodies with her when Emma was a villain?

Didn't she go though her diamond form and sensed her in Genosha after Cassandra destroyed Genosha? Emma in diamond form is said to be immune to telepathy yet she did this impossible feat multiple times.

Wasnt it Jean Grey who saved X from Cassandra's trap while Emma was there but was useless and couldn't pass level one in New X-men?

Isn't Jean said to be the all powerful Psychic that even the Stepford Cuckoos seem to believe that she is a legendary? The same Cuckoos who can block Emma telepathically?

Didn't Jean silenced Sebartooth when Emma couldn't after he resisted her???

Here is what u need to understand darling, before Phoenix Resurrection "2y ago?" Jean always held back because if she were to tap to her powers, she was afraid that the Phoenix Force might take over...

She also had mental blocks on her unlike Emma... yet she was able to accomplish all these feats while having mental blocks and holding back "except when she silenced Sebartooth"...

The Phoenix Force loves Jean for a reason, she loves Jean more than any other telepaths. And Jea Grey is an omega level mutant while Emma isnt, that alone should tell u something..

1) Jean never switched bodies with Emma. All she did was send her mind into Emma's body, something she could only do because Emma had already locked herself down in her own mind so deep it was as if she'd vacated her own body or was practically dead. Emma was actually established to be more powerful than Jean in that story since it was established she could pull the same feat with both telepaths and non-psi characters even while they were conscious (Jean can only send her mind into the body of another telepath if they've vacated their own body or is near death).

2) The capabilities of Emma's diamond form was inconsistent early on. It wasn't until later when it was firmly established she was immune to TP in this state.

3) Emma has blocked Xavier telepathically, who is far more powerful than non-Phoenix Force Jean. Emma was also established to be a stronger psi than Exodus who was able to defeat Rachel's TP, Rogue, Cannonball, Iceman, and several other X-Men at the same time. Jean is nowhere near that strong.

4) Jean couldn't overcome Wolverine's willpower, yet Emma was able to best Logan twice (once before and once after Jean failed).

5) Actually, that statement about Jean when she came back was a total lie. When Jean was possessed by the Phoenix Force during Morrison's run, she stated flat out that she was pushing the boundaries of her power. https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/New-X-Men-2001/Issue-125?id=32337#16

6) Emma was an omega level mutant until Hickman did his thing. That said, his making Jean an omega-level telepath flies in the face of decades worth of canon since the Phoenix Force is no longer unique to Jean and a few other characters to host. Also, feats beat rhetoric.

Anywho, this isn't the thread for Emma vs. Jean, so I'm going to leave it right here. I've proven Emma to be a superior telepath to Jean in other threads.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Colossonaut shitstomps everyone except Sue who gets tp’ed by Jean

Storm and Cyke just kinda sit back and pop in with a blast every now and then

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossonaut shitstomps everyone except Sue who gets tp’ed by Jean

Storm and Cyke just kinda sit back and pop in with a blast every now and then

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TonyStark6999
Avatar image for starchyldetsuna
StarChyldeTsuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe the X-Men win the day here. The Fantastic Thing is << the juggernaut Colossus