EDIT- Team 1 gets Magneto Helmets

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays why is it team storm & team jean instead of team magnet and team telepath?

Round 1 - telepaths. 3 of the most skilled and powerful telepaths in the marvel universe together is just too much. They can easily join their powers as such is a common theme with telepaths and these particular ones have many many showings of doing so. Team 1 on the other cannot combine their mental defenses so each must rely on their own to survive the telepathic onslaught. It's not happening for them

Round 2 - same as round 1

Round 3 - Team Magnet wins. Prep won't really help telepathy here, it would only really be Jean absorbing psionic energy for her pink form. Team Magneto on the other hand could mess with the earth's EM field or something and create a black hole or some other crazy stuff

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds 1 and 2- Honestly recently Storms TP resistance has been very lackluster, she gets completely fried as does Polaris

Magneto can defend for a while but 3v1 he dies

Round 3- Jean calls up her buddy the Phoenix and she solos. Jk probably still the telepaths tho

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays why is it team storm & team jean instead of team magnet and team telepath?

Round 1 - telepaths. 3 of the most skilled and powerful telepaths in the marvel universe together is just too much. They can easily join their powers as such is a common theme with telepaths and these particular ones have many many showings of doing so. Team 1 on the other cannot combine their mental defenses so each must rely on their own to survive the telepathic onslaught. It's not happening for them

Round 3 - Team Magnet wins. Prep won't really help telepathy here, it would only really be Jean absorbing psionic energy for her pink form. Team Magneto on the other hand could mess with the earth's EM field or something and create a black hole or some other crazy stuff

This

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Koays  Online

@martinceld: Lol i wanted people to stop bumping the Jean vs Storm thread and do something different

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Koays  Online
WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: It doesn't make much difference which version of Magneto is here, the Telepathy combined here is very much even for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@emmafrostxmen: @waitomegastorm: @martinceld: Should I make Magneto Classic?

it won't change a thing in my opinion. making it classic magneto won't stop him from being mind r*ped by this trio in rounds 1 and 2, and his team already wins round 3. It's not a mismatch anyway since they do take round 3 in a stomp

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 since it's current versions

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3 comes down to whether morals are on or not. Magneto is probably the best with prep here.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cruelrain

Polaris and Storm get tps easily

Since their tp defenses are weak, Storm got dropped by everyone: Rachel,mesmero, Jean, Super Giant, Shadow King , Mind Blast, Stryfe and was turned into a meat puppet recently

Magneto gets overwhelmed at the end, Jean already passed thought his defenses and his helmet and put him in an ilusion

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: No, I asked because I thought you were banned or that you were using an Alt to troll.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cruelrain

@waitomegastorm: thanks for troll so i can flag it

Anyways should I report you for identity theft?

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: what are you talking about? i was practically online when your alt made this topic.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: what are you talking about? i was practically online when your alt made this topic.

actually i noticed cruelrain was one of the people tagged lol i don't think it's him after all

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martinceld: he may have done this to mislead, after all he was not online when the topic was made.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm:How do you know if he was online or not at the time? Is there a feature? I don't really know his this "online" tag beside the name works.

But let's be real, cruelrain has never been shy about his threads and hate for storm. he has made much worse biased and bait threads on his account i don't think he would use an alt for a thread as tame as that.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martinceld: For me, the "Online" sign next to the name works.

I thought it was an alt after I realized it was called "Nicerain" so I thought he was banned, and that would also justify why him not doing that topic with the main account.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm: yeah i thought the same but seeing he's not banned, it's probably not him lol. but maybe, who knows how his brain works

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm:

Then ask a mod if I was suspended or not at that time

Suspectly you want to leave me wrong in this scenario

🤔

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't Xavier and Emma have a few good prep feats? I say this because Jean should have a backdoor into his mind, and if he doesn't know about it they could exploit that and take the last round too.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: I asked you directly if you had been banned and you didn't give me a straight answer, and how you weren't online when Alt made that topic, this made sense.

lol i don't need to make you look wrong, you do it on your own.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: as far as i'm aware any prep feats they have involve traps and things aimed at telepathic battles which I don't see being of any use here. Could you give a concrete example of what they would do with the prep time to win? I don't think they are allowed to affect the opposing time during prep time so they can't use this time to start going through mental defenses. The back door however, do you have a scan of this? I remember it being mentioned but i don't recall actually seeing it. It's possible they take round 3 but not really seeing how yet

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cruelrain

@waitomegastorm: I think it was quite reasonable that i wasn't if I could post in threads and answer you but anyways

No Caption Provided

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@martinceld: traps and things aimed at telepathic battles. Xavier has one power it's the only way he can fight with his powers. Jean with prep had Magneto thinking he was fighting a team of neo X-men without a backdoor. They don't need to do anything before, the backdoor would negate defenses. They simply need to have something planned and use the backdoor to make it happen. Xavier has his mind downloaded so there is particularly nothing he can come up with prep they won't be aware of to begin with. I'll have to find that backdoor stuff I just remember it being mentioned as something Jeen did so if she did it Jean did it. Since they are telepaths a physical hour of prep for them can be years on the astral plane so even if Magneto has better prep he's limited by time as to what he can pull off, them not so much. Jean with an hour can psi leech the planet and smack his ass around while the other two do their thing. Xavier could use his prep to have the 5 create more Emma's, Jean's and Xavier's to join them.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stormcell

Storm's team clobbers. Polaris isn't even necessary here. Storm and Magneto both have excellent defenses against telepathy (both have willpowers that no telepath on the other team can overcome, plus Storm can scramble TP with her electrical powers and Magneto an jam psi powers magnetically), and Jean's TK is nowhere near strong enough to content with Storm's elemental powers let alone Magneto's power added to that.

This is a really bad curbstomp in favor of Storm's team.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine being so biased and delusional that you believe that not only could the trio of Xavier, Jean, and Emma be unable to breach the telepathic defences of Storm and Magneto, but go so far as to call this battle a "really bad curbstomp in favor of Storm's team"...

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: The people who support him are worse and we know well who they are

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Imagine being so biased and delusional that you believe that not only could the trio of Xavier, Jean, and Emma be unable to breach the telepathic defences of Storm and Magneto, but go so far as to call this battle a "really bad curbstomp in favor of Storm's team"...

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I think you should give them all magnetos Helmut and then it would be more even. Storm has been being hit by alot of pis lately when it comes to her mental defenses because of marvels incompetent writers.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@weatherwitch21: Xavier only has the power of telepathy and Emma loses her range power against 3 flying energy manipulators. So he needs to be basically rendered powerless and Emma made ineffective and that's even? So basically my team can't win so remove the other teams ability to fight? Jean just recently used her telepathy to make a room full of mutants including a helmeted Magneto see illusions anyway.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: they should be strong enough to get past the Helmut with enough effort

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@weatherwitch21: so once again an even fight to you should be one team severely handicapped? If Storm is as good at tp resistance as is usually claimed then she should rely on that. What's next? Psi inhibitors should be placed all around the battlefield too can't let team two have any way to fight back can we? Team one should have Sentinel power inhibitor tech so it can fair.... that's you.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol...

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't see it being fair

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: So does Xavier have cerebro in this battle since it’s current versions? Even without it I think team 2 wins even with the magneto helmets. Past versions of Jean and Xavier by themselves have already gotten through his helmet, the current versions are both more powerful than they were then ;even more so if Xavier has cerebro; plus they’re combining their powers with Emma. Honestly I don’t see round 1 and 2 going well for team 1, the telepathic assault from Jean, Xavier, and Emma would be just too much. As for round 3, I have no idea anything could happen. I’m leaning towards team 2 though

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@koays: bullshit so you make Xavier basically powerless? And take power from Emma? Jean is the only one with feats of getting past that helmet. So you've severely handicapped the team to prove what exactly? because it's certainly not to make it a fair fight when only one person on team 2 can fight back. Xavier already can't even mount a defense against all these physical powers.

Your next thread should be a foot race, but let's cut the legs off of team 2 to make it fair.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Koays  Online