Who will win?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lorbo

That depends on who gets the drop on who. If X-23 gets first strike then the battle goes in her favor. Mysterio can't do much, from what I have seen. He can create illusions but his weapons are not all that great. Especially against X=23, who is a female wolverine. If shocker can stick around, she stands a chance of losing. Shockers blasts are strong enough to put her down for good if he can only hit her, she is fast.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DaAwesome2

But guys..this is a massive stomp in Shocker's favor. I mean he is one of the most powerful villians in Marvel...

LOLOLOLOL..ah..man..I couldn't type that with a straight face. Anyway, does X-23 have anything that would protect us against effects of Mysterio's gas? If he can disorient her, Shocker can drop her. Failing that..they're screwed.

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Daaerk

I'd say this battle is in favor of Shocker and Mysterio.

Although X-23 is quite aggressive, if Mysterio could react fast enough to disorient her with his illusions, they definitely stands a chance. Shocker would blow out on her once she gets disoriented, after all she isn't the smartest person in the world to collect up her willpower against his illusions (fast enough) :D. Though she can smell and has heightened senses, it still won't be enough.

One blast from the Shocker should be able to put her down, a few more and she's done for.

I'd say Mysterio and the Shocker wins this battle 7.5/10 times, close to a stomp.

- Daaerk

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Outside_85

@Daaerk: Wouldn't Laura's sense of smell allow her to 'see past' any of Mysterio's illusions (I am assuming his are optically based?)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

Leaning towards the team for a majority.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@DaAwesome2 said:

But guys..this is a massive stomp in Shocker's favor. I mean he is one of the most powerful villians in Marvel...

LOLOLOLOL..ah..man..I couldn't type that with a straight face. Anyway, does X-23 have anything that would protect us against effects of Mysterio's gas? If he can disorient her, Shocker can drop her. Failing that..they're screwed.

Shocker is no where close to being one of the most powerful being's in Marvel. No where close to even 1/24th of it. For the battle, the team can win.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

The Team wins.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ddecourt

@Daaerk said:

I'd say this battle is in favor of Shocker and Mysterio.

Although X-23 is quite aggressive, if Mysterio could react fast enough to disorient her with his illusions, they definitely stands a chance. Shocker would blow out on her once she gets disoriented, after all she isn't the smartest person in the world to collect up her willpower against his illusions (fast enough) :D. Though she can smell and has heightened senses, it still won't be enough.

One blast from the Shocker should be able to put her down, a few more and she's done for.

I'd say Mysterio and the Shocker wins this battle 7.5/10 times, close to a stomp.

- Daaerk

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Daaerk

@Outside_85 said:

@Daaerk: Wouldn't Laura's sense of smell allow her to 'see past' any of Mysterio's illusions (I am assuming his are optically based?)

She could, but like I said I don't think she would be fast enough. Her approach of fighting villains aren't very...tactical, she's too aggressive. So, she's going to indirectly let Mysterio play around with her thoughts giving the Shocker enough time to squeeze in a blast. See what I'm saying? -.-

- Daaerk

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

Shocker & Mysterio.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DaAwesome2

@jeanroygrant:

Either I need to work on my delivery or humor is dead on this site. LOL.

Shocker isn't even Spider Man's most powerful enemy. So he's definitely not one of the most powerful villains. I don't even know if he would be considered one of the top 500 villains.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team.