x-23 vs. lady deathstrike

Who wins?

this is pretty tricky hmmm maybe x 23 cause shes cooler

Lady deathstrike just because we don't need more wolverine's. Rehashing and clones is dilluting the universe.It's reaching critical mass

Sling Shot says:

"Lady deathstrike just because we don't need more wolverine's. Rehashing and clones is dilluting the universe.It's reaching critical mass"

Word up

Good fight I am leaned twoards LDS on this one considering her cyborg brain has multiple forms of matial arts and styles downloaded into it. Also Laura unlike Wolverine has normal bones. DS also is much stronger and faster 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

^ Is that 616?  The armor looks sorta weird to me...

YES that is so 616 Universe.

They even made a statue out of that fight.

X-23

What about now?

#11 JediXMan  Moderator

Nothing has changed, if memory serves. Lady Deathstrike is the same, and X-23 has more experience.

... so basically, the battle still goes in Laura's favor.

#12 god_spawn  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Nothing has changed, if memory serves. Lady Deathstrike is the same, and X-23 has more experience.

... so basically, the battle still goes in Laura's favor.

To be fair, the fight was kind of Kinney playing possum.

#13 JediXMan  Moderator

@god_spawn:

Which is a testament to her strategic mind and her healing factor, considering she took the beating pretty well.

I still think it was a valid victory. It's not like a sucker-punch; she was tactical. She waited for an opening and hit her in her weak spot, namely the cypernetics.

#14 god_spawn  Moderator

@jedixman: I think it is a valid victory. But I'm not gonna say that such tactics would work for every single victory. Kinney won one fight between them. Would playing possum work again? Sure. Would it work every time to get the majority? Doubtful. The fight was more strategic based vs her trying to show off her skill and go tit tat for tat. So the fight, for me at least, doesn't do much for a majority's call to say X wins said majority.

#15 JediXMan  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

@jedixman: I think it is a valid victory. But I'm not gonna say that such tactics would work for every single victory. Kinney won one fight between them. Would playing possum work again? Sure. Would it work every time to get the majority? Doubtful. The fight was more strategic based vs her trying to show off her skill and go tit tat for tat. So the fight, for me at least, doesn't do much for a majority's call to say X wins said majority.

Perhaps. But keep in mind that X-23 is still part of the New X-Men. It's before she was a member of X-Force. As far as I know, Deathstrike has not done much over the last few years to justify the idea that she has grown in ability. X-23, however, I believe has learned more and is far more tactical in her battles since then.

I think it's fair to say that, at the time, it was perfectly even. Now, I think X-23 takes a slight majority, but close enough for flexibility. 6/10.

#16 god_spawn  Moderator

@jedixman:

I think X-23 takes a slight majority, but close enough for flexibility. 6/10.

That's fair enough.

@alberic: lmao epic battle thread ender.

I think Lady Deathstrike wins in a tough battle