Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Juniorducksong

Laura has morals.

Kingpin has his laser cane.

Thugs as in Fisk's Hand thugs.

They don't jump on her, this is like Laura faces them at different locations at Fisk's place in NY.

In NYC

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless I am missing something Laura should easily win this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is X-23 vs kingpin and the entire hand?

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What X-23 is this? Comic, animated, or movie version? All three would shred Kingpin and the Hand.

Juniorducksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

So this is X-23 vs kingpin and the entire hand?

No just a division of it. Say, around 1, 500 members.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What X-23 is this? Comic, animated, or movie version? All three would shred Kingpin and the Hand.

X-23 is not soloing the hand. If it were that easy the hand would be erased by now.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@king_majestros said:

X-23 is not soloing the hand. If it were that easy the hand would be erased by now.

So X-23 loses here?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Well the OP says there are 1500 hand ninjas. She might be able to clear due to her healing factor. I assume numbers would overwhelm her all at once.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@watcher5000: Well the OP says there are 1500 hand ninjas. She might be able to clear due to her healing factor. I assume numbers would overwhelm her all at once.

I wasn't thinking they'd all attack her at once (the OP doesn't even say that), as in gang-up on her, doggy pile, etc. I imagined several at a time, where she'd be able to defend and attack at the same time. And after defeating them, she'd take on Kingpin.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44
king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feels like that is probably too many hand members. At some point she'll start falling down from all the blood shes spilled...

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just noticed they arent allowed to jump her.

Yea, I mean then she might clear this one.

Feels like that is probably too many hand members. At some point she'll start falling down from all the blood shes spilled...

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 can pull out a win

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By Ambaryerno

@jashro44 said:

Keep in mind, even if they DO attack her all at once, 1500 people can't possibly all engage her hand-to-hand at one time. Simple crowd dynamics means she'll only ever have to fight maybe half a dozen to a dozen at any one time. Exhaustion isn't going to have a significant impact, since her Healing Factor grants her greatly enhanced endurance. If the Hand has access to ranged weapons that might tip the balance, but do keep in mind that time she slaughtered a couple hundred AIM thugs that had access to automatic rifles. When she was like, 11. So even if the Hand COULD all engage her at once, she's fully capable of cutting through them.

However this is also Laura we're talking about. She's not going to just wade into a horde of 1500 Hand ninjas unless someone drops a trigger scent smoke grenade right in the middle of them (or unless Hopeless is writing her). She's going to draw them out and lure them into terrain that gives her the advantage, then pick them off a few at a time.

Either way, there's a very good chance that the Hand is going to find themselves 1500 ninjas short, even if we're talking post-Secret Wars kinder and gentler Laura (remember: "no killing" says nothing about removing limbs).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ambaryerno: I understand they all can't literally attack at once but that doesn't mean she can fight that many people. As I said maybe she has a chance due to her healing factor.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

She gets overwhelmed

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wewlad80

I dont think people are understanding how 1500 people running at you would be like...

They'd Immobilize her pretty fast and then Just Keep snapping bones over and over till they find a way to end it.